Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover Baptist Lounge
Reload this Page Image Of Jesus
Landover Baptist Lounge Relax, Kick your shoes off. Praise Jesus!!! (Blacks and Homosexuals strictly prohibited!)

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Matt has had a couple of people click the rep button.Matt has had a couple of people click the rep button.Matt has had a couple of people click the rep button.Matt has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Image Of Jesus - 11-14-2006, 07:32 PM

PRAISE BE! Emmie Lou and I were stuck in digging around in our closet last week when we came upon a camera with undeveloped film in it. After the pictures were developed we saw one of our dog's butt that looked remarkably like our Savior! See for yourself:

The pooch doesn't look like that anymore because he rubs his butt all over the carpet pretty much all the time.

I was wondering how much we could get for him if we removed the stuck on poop and brushed it to look like that again.
(#2)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Image Of Jesus - 11-14-2006, 07:53 PM

Oh dearie me!!!

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#3)
Old
LBC psychiatric outpatient. Progressing nicely.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Saved 5 Years Home Schooled Virgin Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Pro-Life True Republican

Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Image Of Jesus - 11-15-2006, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Matt View Post
The pooch doesn't look like that anymore because he rubs his butt all over the carpet pretty much all the time.
Mr.Matt, i real sorrys to hears that your doggie done rubbeds his poop-butts all over lord Jesus's bootiful image, that he possesseds by a demon of scoot-scoot-scootin

Quote:
I was wondering how much we could get for him if we removed the stuck on poop and brushed it to look like that again.
i shore there be lots an lots of catlicks who would lurve to buys your doggie, they would puts your doggie on a pedstill an worship his butthole all day longs. or maybee you not sell your doggie, just keep him at home an charge a liddle butt-viewin fee, them catlicks would pay hunnerds an thousinds an millons of dollars to see lord Jesus defileds an blasfeemed. but you prolly get more moneys if it were a pickture of the vergin Mary on your doggie's butt so maybee you could trys to bleach lord Jesus's beard aways?

an then you gives 10% of the proceeds to our bootiful church an 5% to me, cuz i thawt of the idea firsteds, it were me it be my innerlecktual propertys