Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Pray for Emmanuel Paulino, Persecuted Landover Exorcist
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Pray for Emmanuel Paulino, Persecuted Landover Exorcist - 11-26-2013, 06:51 AM

Emmanuel Paulino, a licensed Landover Baptist exorcist stationed in Pennsylvania, performed an emergency demonectomy last week and is now being persecuted for his Godly actions. He could face years in prison simply for believing in Christ. He needs your prayers.

Brother Manny had been courting a young lady for some time and the word around town was that he was preparing to ask for her hand in marriage. Things took a sharp, ugly turn last Tuesday when she drugged him and demanded that he perform anal sex on her. He was justifiably horrified. Even in his impaired state, Brother Manny recognized the source of her perverted anal lust: a demon buried deep in her colon. He began to pray, triggering the demon's wrath till it seized total control of the young lady, who attacked and attempted to kill him. After a lengthy struggle, he was able to subdue her. He continued praying while he reached inside her and seized the demon by its barbed tail; though the demon's thrashing caused the woman considerable pain, Manny was determined to prevail. He removed the infernal sprite and sent it back to Hell with a final salvo of prayer.

No good deed goes unpunished. Secular authorities are determined to persecute this member of God's elect, who has already assured himself a high seat in Heaven. They are trying to twist what in reality was a mildly unorthodox exorcism into something very different—a monstrous crime beyond the imagination of a gentle, soft-spoken Christian like Manny Paulino.

Quote:
Emmanuel Paulino Accused Of Pulling Woman's Insides Out In Gruesome Rape
By Sebastian Murdock
Posted: 11/21/2013

Name:  n-PAULINO-large.jpg
Views: 1489
Size:  13.1 KB

A Pennsylvania man is in police custody after the brutal rape of a woman he took drugs with, police said.

Emmanuel Paulino, 30, was arrested Tuesday after allegedly raping his then-girlfriend, who had to be rushed to a hospital in a helicopter after the attack, WNEP reported.

Details of the incident, obtained through court documents by HuffPost Crime, are disturbing. The Huffington Post is withholding the victim's name.

According to a police affidavit, Hazleton officers responded early Tuesday morning to the home where Paulino and his victim were staying. There they saw the woman curled up on the floor in a fetal position, "bleeding profusely from her torso area."

The victim told police that after taking drugs, the two had agreed to consensual sex. During the course of it, however, Paulino allegedly began choking her. The victim later told Pennsylvania State Police that he "freaked out."

What happened next is extremely graphic.

Paulino allegedly penetrated her anus with his fist "up to his elbow" while choking her with his other hand, according to the complaint.

The victim said she began screaming throughout the continued assault, and begged him to "get out." It was not until one of her children, a minor, entered the bedroom after hearing the screaming that Paulino stopped, she said. When he withdrew his arm, the victim said Paulino had pulled something out of her.

When police and medical services arrived, Emergency Medical Technician Adrienne Lecrone observed that the victim displayed bruising around her eyes. Lecrone noted that due to the nature of the injury, combined with significant blood loss, she was unable to determine if penetration had occurred in the victim's vagina or anus.

The victim was flown to the hospital, where doctors determined that she had suffered "internal trauma to her rectum cause by penetrating trauma."

Paulino was detained, though not before allegedly head-butting a trooper, striking him in the nose and causing a contusion. After waiving away his Constitutional Rights in writing, Paulino told police that the victim had screamed "Stop, you're hurting me," during the ordeal.

"I put my hand up her...and pulled something out," Paulino told investigators. "I pulled something sticky that stuck to my hand."

On Tuesday night, while being walked to his preliminary arraignment, Paulino told reporters he wasn't worried, saying: "I have on my side," The Times Tribune reported.

Paulino was charged with one count each of rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, sexual assault and simple assault, and two counts each of aggravated assault, indecent assault and aggravated indecent assault.

His bail has been set to $250,000.

According to Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center, the victim is now in fair condition.
It is my understanding that Landover's coffers have already paid the bail, but it still looks like an uphill battle. I have no doubt that the good guys will win... with enough prayer.