Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)
Reload this Page I love gays
Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sissy Cry Baby

Location: Preaching the glory of Christ within my personal space
WashedWithHisBlood is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default I love gays - 12-05-2014, 05:51 AM

There you go I said it...

I love gays because Jesus told me to love them.. ( my enemy )

Matthew 5:43-44 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Everytime I walk passed a local faggot I just had feel pity towards him. I thought to my self how bad it must've been for him to have his own conscience inside his head telling him that he had failed as a man, because he lusted towards another man's butt.

I truly wish that I could do more to serve him. Feed him, invite him to my house and wash his feet just like what prophets of the old would do in the good old days.

Genesis 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

But no that's just not possible. I'm a Christian and he's a sodomite.

And so I wait and relish for that moment when he will break into my apartment and come to bless me through his persecution.

Matthew 5:10-12 Blessed [are] they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great [is] your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed.