Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Elizabeth Stark
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Elizabeth Stark - 07-20-2014, 04:03 PM

Kind and Precious Sister Elizabeth Stark:

In another thread, you wrote:

Dear Sweet Sister Lamb,

You are a paragon of grace and Christian devotion; I admire you greatly! I made the outfit myself and I made similar outfits for my younger sisters. I have all my younger sisters reading your posts (on age-appropriate topics) with me since us girls are trying to model you. We are working on becoming True Christians and we are so grateful for such wonderful role models!

Love,
Elizabeth

P.S. What is your favorite pie to make?

I am unsure why brother Nobar King felt it was inappropriate, but here we can chat away for hours as long as you have the proper permission. I was humbled to hear that your sisters find me such a role model. Please give all the glory to our Lord if there are traits that He has given me that are desirable to you. He and He alone should be your role model, sweetheart. If you and your sisters follow Jesus completely and faithfully, you'll be the women Christ intends and you will please Him - I promise! How Jesus loves it when young ladies follow the instructions of their menfolk and the Holy Bible!

I create and make so many pies, dear, that it is most difficult to choose one, but a particular favorite is my raisin pecan surprise. When I make that pie, I feel a special tug of the Holy Spirit on my loins because it was inspired when I was on my knees. You'll find that spending a good ten minutes on your knees prior to working in the kitchen will make you a better cook, and therefore a better wife and mother. Those skills are vital to someone living in the terrible state of California, dear, so that you may increase your chances of leaving for a more holy abode in a place where God is honored rather than scoffed at.

I wish I could hug all of your sisters - and you - and I long for the day when you can come to Freehold. We'll have such a time!

Praying daily for you, darlings,
NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Elizabeth Stark - 07-23-2014, 12:47 AM

Dear Sister Naomi,

Thank you opening this new forum. My sisters and I strive daily like the rest of every good Christian girl to follow the Bible better. We just like seeing someone keep it that we can look up too. Everyday, my family prays in gratitude for all the grace God has bestowed on you. I was reading this Scripture and I thought of you, "But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble." James 4:6.

My pies still need improvement, but my favorite one is the chocolate pecan pie. I will be trying your suggestion of prayer before baking and cooking. I'm sure Jesus will help me improve my culinary skills.

I look forward to the day where I can move to Freehold, that is, if my fiance changes his mind and we do not become a missionary couple somewhere heathen. However, we still have this Godly forum and Mattew 18:20 says "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." One benefit to the day when I become a True Christian is that I can actually go to your shop.

Yours In Christ,
Elizabeth

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1