Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Introduction
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
ChristiCrusader ChristiCrusader is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2018
ChristiCrusader is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Introduction - 06-17-2018, 08:59 PM

The Catholic Church has several Catechisms, none of which are infallible. The Athanasian Creed, however, is infallible and it very clearly refutes the lie of salvation for Non-Trinitarians.

Moreover, Pope Pius XII addressed polygenism in his 1950 encyclical Humani Generis. Since most evilutionists deny the fact that Adam and Eve really lived, and that all human beings who ever lived are their descendants, this makes them polygenists (believers in several Adams and Eves) and thus their views are not compatible with infallible Catholic teaching.
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is online now
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy 

 
Posts: 27,091
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Bomb Re: Introduction - 06-17-2018, 09:02 PM

Quite frankly, I am deeply offended I have been ignored. I've extended a hand and a hearty hug in the spirit of True Christian™ friendship only to have my advances rebuffed.


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
BrotherLarry's Avatar
BrotherLarry BrotherLarry is offline
Revelationary Equine Gnathologist for Christ
True Christian™

Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Gnathologist Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Stamp of Approval Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork TC Bravery True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Ex-Mary Worshipper Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Super Soaker Baptism Award Pastor Ezekiel Sons of Liberty Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later 

 
Posts: 1,337
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Godless New York City
BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Love Jesus Re: Introduction - 06-17-2018, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Quite frankly, I am deeply offended I have been ignored. I've extended a hand and a hearty hug in the spirit of True Christian™ friendship only to have my advances rebuffed.

I know I would never rebuff your advances, Brother Jim. For someone to do so is just - well, wrong. Take heart in the fact that it was an outsider who did so and not one of the many here who think of you all the time.


Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
“The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
Amen and Amen
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
BrotherLarry's Avatar
BrotherLarry BrotherLarry is offline
Revelationary Equine Gnathologist for Christ
True Christian™

Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Gnathologist Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Stamp of Approval Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork TC Bravery True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Ex-Mary Worshipper Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Super Soaker Baptism Award Pastor Ezekiel Sons of Liberty Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later 

 
Posts: 1,337
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Godless New York City
BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Rebuke Re: Introduction - 06-17-2018, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristiCrusader View Post
The Catholic Church has several Catechisms, none of which are infallible. The Athanasian Creed, however, is infallible and it very clearly refutes the lie of salvation for Non-Trinitarians.

Moreover, Pope Pius XII addressed polygenism in his 1950 encyclical Humani Generis. Since most evilutionists deny the fact that Adam and Eve really lived, and that all human beings who ever lived are their descendants, this makes them polygenists (believers in several Adams and Eves) and thus their views are not compatible with infallible Catholic teaching.

I recommend the research of your Adam and Eve. Many catholic apologists proclaim that the first couple are a "concept" or "allegory" and not the true first man and woman. Others are more strict and consider Eve the "first eve" with Mary being the second eve." Nonsense. Eve was the first and only EVE and Mary was the first and only Mary, in the sense that she was the Mother of Jesus.


The Athanasian Creed was declared infallible by whom? (I know - but do you?) Hint: It wasn't Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God.


Come out of her, woman! The only hail mary that means anything is the pass that makes the game at the last minute. Jesus is my touchdown and God is my goalpost. The Holy Spirit makes my playbook and HEAVEN is my someday home where I will have a mansion next door to my Lord. No purgatory, no in-between. Christ made me worthy to see Jesus the moment I pass into Glory.


He's coming SOON (Rev. 22:12), so don't tarry!


Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
“The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
Amen and Amen
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 8,459
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Introduction - 06-18-2018, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristiCrusader View Post
Popes are only infallible when they speak ex cathedra. Not a single Pope has spoken ex cathedra saying that Catholics must believe in evilution,
If anyone ever told you to believe in evolution, that person had no idea what they were talking about. Science is about evidence, not belief.

Nonetheless, more than one pope discussed validity of the scientific method and scientific findings - including evolution. In this regard, wasn't John Paul II speaking ex cathedra when he was addressing the Pontifical Academy of Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope John Paul II
In his encyclical Humani Generis (1950), my predecessor Pius XII has already affirmed that there is no conflict between evolution and the doctrine of the faith regarding man and his vocation, provided that we do not lose sight of certain fixed points...
4. Taking into account the scientific research of the era, and also the proper requirements of theology, the encyclical Humani Generis treated the doctrine of "evolutionism" as a serious hypothesis, worthy of investigation and serious study, alongside the opposite hypothesis...
Today, more than a half-century after the appearance of that encyclical, some new findings lead us toward the recognition of evolution as more than an hypothesis.* In fact it is remarkable that this theory has had progressively greater influence on the spirit of researchers, following a series of discoveries in different scholarly disciplines. The convergence in the results of these independent studies—which was neither planned nor sought—constitutes in itself a significant argument in favor of the theory.
And here is the problem - acknowledging scientific evidence led pope John Paul II astray and away from the Holy Bible. He failed to realize that God created scientific evidence to lead people to Hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristiCrusader View Post
As far as the whole "pagan saints" thing goes - keep in mind that the devil could have copied Saint Brigid from the future in an attempt to mock her with the pagan goddess Brigid
If you think that Satan made pagans pre-steal most of Catholic gods, I mean, saints, then you must admit that Satan was quite successful in using that tactic to pollute Catholicism with non-Christian, purely pagan beliefs and practices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristiCrusader View Post
In much the same way that Tertullian, a Church Father, wrote the following about similarities between Christianity and Mithraism:

"The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstances of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins from the Sacred Fount, and thereby initiates them into the religion of Mithras. Thus he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copies certain things of those that be Divine."
That, actually, is an excellent example of Catholicism and a pagan religion mutually plagiarizing themselves, as they were competing for believers. Great marketing move - nonetheless, I would argue that copying from pagan religions cheapened the Catholic product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristiCrusader View Post
Moreover, Pope Pius XII addressed polygenism in his 1950 encyclical Humani Generis. Since most evilutionists deny the fact that Adam and Eve really lived, and that all human beings who ever lived are their descendants, this makes them polygenists (believers in several Adams and Eves) and thus their views are not compatible with infallible Catholic teaching.
Instead of throwing random words around, it's usually useful to research them first. What you wrote makes no sense and has no relation to modern theory of evolution - polygenism has been debunked a hundred years ago. The debates of human evolution today center more on issues of lumping and splitting, and out-of-Africa vs. multiregional evolution. You could try to argue that multiregional evolution echoes polygenism... except that it really doesn't, as it assumes constant gene flow between all strands.

Now, here at Landover Baptist church, we know that discussing evolution on scientific grounds is pointless. All that scientsy evidence only leads to damnation. So instead of engaging in discussions about subjects you don't understand, you should reject the Catholic heresy, accept Jesus as your Savior, and trust the Bible and only the Bible.
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd 

 
Posts: 8,064
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Rebuke Re: Introduction - 06-18-2018, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristiCrusader View Post
The Catholic Church has several Catechisms, none of which are infallible. The Athanasian Creed, however, is infallible and it very clearly refutes the lie of salvation for Non-Trinitarians.
Dear suinner,

Based on your posts on this (God's Favorite) Forum it is becoming clear that you do not accept or share the dogma that is distributed by the elders of your cult. Which is totally cool. However, this begs the question, what is your point in remaining a Catholic? The Vatican spends 126 million € a year for its personnel, the main function of which is to support the "Holy See" in its activities, which consist of producing material that you - apparently and good for you - find fallible. If your church has spent almost 2000 years producing documents that you find not to be accurate, what really is the point? In addition, your tithes will go to support the 4-billion-dollar business of your churc: the legal fees to the lawyers who fight to enable the continued anal rape of children by your priests. You could just accept your creed (more about that below) and study the Bible under a Pastor who shares your views. Instead, you cling to an organization that - as you admit - produces erroneous documents that lead people astray.

Why?

OK. Creeds. In our own Statement of Faith we mention creeds as follows:
Quote:
All Scripture is totally True™ and trustworthy. It reveals the sole way we should live our lives, the absolute principles by which Jesus judges us and it is the supreme and only guide by which all human conduct, scientific study, entertainment, culture, creeds, and religious opinions should be tried.
Creeds do not have preference, only Jesus and the Bible do. While the creeds often contain useful material for the feeble-minded, they must be assessed against Biblical background.

2 Peter 1:20
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.


This is also true of the Athanasian creed. Let us examine it. Scholars, including Catholics, agree that it couldn't have been written by Athanasius.
Quote:
In the year 1644, Gerard Voss, in his "De Tribus Symbolis", gave weighty probability to the opinion that St. Athanasius was not its author. His reasons may be reduced to the two following:
  • firstly, no early writer of authority speaks of it as the work of this doctor; and
  • secondly, its language and structure point to a Western, rather than to an Alexandrian, origin.
The original language in this case seems to have been Latin (probably one of the reasons why uneducated Romans preferred it over Greek originals), but Athanasius wrote in Greek. It is also targeted at matters, including the filioque debacle, that only appeared after Athanasius's time. Regardless of the content this makes the creed a forgery.

Why would the Holy Spirit channel a forged document as "infallible"?
By being pseudepigraphical, the document by definition cannot be infallible. It is the product of men, and as such it cannot be infallible.

Please, get an education about your denomination! You desperately need that! In addition, I am still waiting for your comments about the use of Latin ablative, the significance of graven images + likenesses, and on 2 Thessalonians 2:15.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
How to teach children FACTS not FICTION! Show them how God CREATES new animals! Make them FEAR God!
Never EVER
allow life support or CPR !
Help me SAVE THE WORLD and find NEW SOLDIERS for Jesus!
Follow my adventures in Godless France: Day 1 (cavities), Day 2 (cat licks), Day 3 (Turd of France), Day 4 (Answered prayers).
Dolphins are 'cute' but they are also HOMOSEXUALS CORRUPTED by SATAN!
The TRUTH about 'homeopathy'.
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
Faith_Machine's Avatar
Faith_Machine Faith_Machine is offline
Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant True Republican The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Ex-liberal Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Tell her once Guns, Guts and GLORY! Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior TC Bravery True Christian Hotrodder Tagging for Jesus Paula Deen Negro Support Group Early riser Touched by Jesus 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mission to Korea Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Sheep Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 9,586
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Francisco, California
Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Introduction - 06-18-2018, 10:34 AM

Hi Christi, just a point of clarification: we're not Protestants, and we don't promote Protestantism, which is an heretical subsect of Catholicism.

We are Baptists. Our religion was given to us directly from Jesus, and thus predates your sect and its various offshoots.


WARNING:
In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
Faith_Machine's Avatar
Faith_Machine Faith_Machine is offline
Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant True Republican The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Ex-liberal Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Tell her once Guns, Guts and GLORY! Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior TC Bravery True Christian Hotrodder Tagging for Jesus Paula Deen Negro Support Group Early riser Touched by Jesus 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mission to Korea Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Sheep Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 9,586
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Francisco, California
Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Introduction - 06-18-2018, 10:36 AM

Now then, Christi is a pretty name, and I do happen to be in the market for a bride. Exactly how Armenian are you? Can you upload a profile pic so I can see whether you have a moustache?


WARNING:
In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
Jim C. Lombardo's Avatar
Jim C. Lombardo Jim C. Lombardo is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture 

 
Posts: 358
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Where God puts me.
Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Introduction - 06-18-2018, 02:07 PM

I didn't know Armenians still existed. Didn't your people get wiped out in some kind of genocide?


Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 8,459
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Introduction - 06-18-2018, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim C. Lombardo View Post
I didn't know Armenians still existed. Didn't your people get wiped out in some kind of genocide?
Jim, Turks say there was no such genocide, and I have no reason to distrust them - it's not like they have a stake in this or anything.
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is online now
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy 

 
Posts: 27,091
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Introduction - 06-18-2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Jim, Turks say there was no such genocide, and I have no reason to distrust them - it's not like they have a stake in this or anything.
That is right, Basilissa! Just like the joos and the Germans. I have never met a single person that experienced the claimed genocide there. Just a bunch of tattooed cry babies!

I've been around for quite a while and I have never seen a genocide. The closest I have seen is when the KFC had a batch of bad chicken and that nappy haired boy Shaniqua something or other left a bucket of it on a table and some of the Church members had irritable Bowel distress during services. That was nasty!


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
Faith_Machine's Avatar
Faith_Machine Faith_Machine is offline
Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant True Republican The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Ex-liberal Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Tell her once Guns, Guts and GLORY! Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior TC Bravery True Christian Hotrodder Tagging for Jesus Paula Deen Negro Support Group Early riser Touched by Jesus 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mission to Korea Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Sheep Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 9,586
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Francisco, California
Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Introduction - 06-18-2018, 07:07 PM

The Turks are Muslims, though. I wouldn't even trust a Turk to make me a falafel sandwich.


WARNING:
In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
Vengeance Puriel's Avatar
Vengeance Puriel Vengeance Puriel is offline
Unsaved trash, Striving in vain for the good ol' corteous Edwardian grace
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Iowa
Vengeance Puriel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Introduction - 06-19-2018, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Dear suinner,

Based on your posts on this (God's Favorite) Forum it is becoming clear that you do not accept or share the dogma that is distributed by the elders of your cult. Which is totally cool. However, this begs the question, what is your point in remaining a Catholic? The Vatican spends 126 million € a year for its personnel, the main function of which is to support the "Holy See" in its activities, which consist of producing material that you - apparently and good for you - find fallible. If your church has spent almost 2000 years producing documents that you find not to be accurate, what really is the point? In addition, your tithes will go to support the 4-billion-dollar business of your churc: the legal fees to the lawyers who fight to enable the continued anal rape of children by your priests. You could just accept your creed (more about that below) and study the Bible under a Pastor who shares your views. Instead, you cling to an organization that - as you admit - produces erroneous documents that lead people astray.

Why?

OK. Creeds. In our own Statement of Faith we mention creeds as follows:Creeds do not have preference, only Jesus and the Bible do. While the creeds often contain useful material for the feeble-minded, they must be assessed against Biblical background.

2 Peter 1:20
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.


This is also true of the Athanasian creed. Let us examine it. Scholars, including Catholics, agree that it couldn't have been written by Athanasius.
The original language in this case seems to have been Latin (probably one of the reasons why uneducated Romans preferred it over Greek originals), but Athanasius wrote in Greek. It is also targeted at matters, including the filioque debacle, that only appeared after Athanasius's time. Regardless of the content this makes the creed a forgery.

Why would the Holy Spirit channel a forged document as "infallible"?
By being pseudepigraphical, the document by definition cannot be infallible. It is the product of men, and as such it cannot be infallible.

Please, get an education about your denomination! You desperately need that! In addition, I am still waiting for your comments about the use of Latin ablative, the significance of graven images + likenesses, and on 2 Thessalonians 2:15.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer
I agree with everything you said.


Isaiah 11:6
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
Vengeance Puriel's Avatar
Vengeance Puriel Vengeance Puriel is offline
Unsaved trash, Striving in vain for the good ol' corteous Edwardian grace
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Iowa
Vengeance Puriel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Introduction - 06-19-2018, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Remind me, whom has Hillary been whoring around with?

There is a fine line, there, and I'm not sure all Catholics see that difference. I've seen many Catholics praying to (worshiping) statues of saints, and even favoring a certain image of St. Mary over another - as if they were different goddesses. (For example, preferring to pray to Our Lady of Perpetual Help over the one from Guadalupe, because the former is perceived as more eager to respond to prayers). While one of your popes (was it John XXIII? I forgot) did quite a good job trying to get rid of saints that are simply new incarnations of pagan gods and goddesses, he definitely did not eliminate them all - last I knew, St. Patrick and St. Brigitte were still considered saints.

And that mess with all of the images of St. Mary, it's a real mess. I've seen St. Mary of one kind (it happened to be the one from Częstochowa) visiting a different St. Mary in another parish. Both images involved in the visit were recent copies - the original image of Częstochowa never leaves the church, and the local parish featured a modern-times painted copy of Perpetual Help - yet everyone involved was deeply moved by the visit of one Mary by another. Even though both images were supposed to represent the same Mary mother of Jesus, each holding the same Baby Jesus.

I was twelve at the time, and that was the first time I began to scratch my head looking for inner logic of Catholicism - and not finding it.

This is an interesting view. Are you suggesting Jerome had online access via Google search and international interlibrary loan to all available versions of the Bible at the time? Also, did he have a degree in comparative linguistics allowing him to comprehend the nuances of Aramaic, Hebrew, and Greek idioms?

Yes. It also happens to be the language commonly used on this forum. Which makes it more logical to use the English translation rather than the Latin translation. Quod erat demonstrandum.

Please support your view with appropriate passage from the Bible.

You need to prove that Catholic church has remained to be God's Church, despite going against most of God's Commandments.

Like the second one:

Exodus 24:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Leviticus 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Are you suggesting that God is inept? Because nowadays the Bible has been translated to most spoken languages, and nobody has been burned for it in a long while.

Example:

Matt 10:34-36 Jesús laycu jaljtañjjata
(Lc 12.51-53; 14.26-27)
34 “Janiy amuyapjjamti, nayajj acapachar sumancañ churiris jutquirista uqhamjja. Chekpachansa janiw sumancañjja apancti, jan ucasti jan walt'ayasiñanacacwa apantjja.
35 Jakeru awquipampi pitthapiriw jutta, phucharusti taycapampi, yojjch'arusti taycch'impi;
36 uqhamata maynit maynicama familpachan uñisisiñajj utjañapataqui.

And sure, we can keep playing this game - you citing the Bible in a dead language, and I citing the Bible in different living languages.

But, why should we do that, given that we do have a perfectly written version that is easily understandable for everyone involved?
remember she raised Catholic.


Isaiah 11:6
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi 

 
Posts: 8,586
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Introduction - 06-23-2018, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristiCrusader View Post
Tertullian, a Church Father
Although Tertullian is imagined as a "Church Father" this has nothing to do with Christianity. Therefore I see no reason to assume he knew anything about the Christian Church. Even if you claimed additional sources they would necessarily be in accordance with Scripture.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Now have you been following Elmer White's posts? His reference to Matthew in Post #12 was particularly interesting because it shows what Jesus thought of false doctrine and catholicism is the mother lode of false doctrine. Perhaps concerning their own idols what they do or think or say is a vague reflection of those traditions but God doesn't care what you call grovelling in front of an idol. Venerating? Reverence? Conglooburition? It's all the same to God because the action itself is prohibited. In Leviticus there are examples of God's ire inflamed by disobedience. You will recall that Nadab and Abihu had cooked up an incense recipe of their own and been incinerated immediately by God after which, in chapter 19, He reminded us of the correct AND INCORRECT ways to adore Him.

Leviticus 10:1-2; 19:1-2, 4; Exodus 20:3-5b And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the LORD, which he commanded them not. And there went out fire from the LORD, and devoured them, and they died before the LORD.

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy..Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.

[God speaking]Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God

You see God had spelled out what not to do. It's a physical action: bowing. That is what makes the thing an idol, quite apart from the fact that God had prohibited making it in the first place. God compares people who ignore this Commandment to prostitutes and describes the bowing activity, whatever you call it, as whoredom. It is clear then that the pope is a prostitute. Just saying the idol is a "saint" makes no difference; the mere fact of bowing a head or full-blown snivelling on the floor (popes do both) makes your statue into a god, not according to me but spelled out by The LORD God Almighty Himself and catholics have millions of them.

Popes cook up nonsense à la carte on this subject much as Jesus saw in traditions cooked up by scribes and Pharisees which similarly transgressed the Commandment of God. I won't insult your Scripture knowledge by detailing the connection Jesus made when He referred false teachers to The Bible as follows:

Isaiah 29:13 Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men.

As you can see, Frank Bergoglio is a liar when he says he's following anything related to God. At every opportunity he acts, quite deliberately, in a way THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what God has commanded. Whether or not God's message is advanced further by extraneous traditions is immaterial here because if it were so the traditions would agree with The Bible. It's like they're all hallucinating! The nonsense they produce CONTRADICTS what we can read for ourselves and in fact fits the antics condemned by God throughout both Old and New Testaments, almost perfectly!

Hence the link with Isaiah 29 where we see similarities with others who challenge God and seek to thwart His plan for deliverance. I have no idea how much toadstool nectar is consumed in the vatican or whether cactus pulp gets rendered down by ardent conglooburists. But the resulting symptoms are just as mush a response as the behaviours themselves. God explains it this way:

Isaiah 29:9, 16 Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink..Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Frank Liar has done just that. "God," he announces, "Who made me, had no understanding." Everything we've been told by God has been contradicted by every pope who ever existed all the way back to Babylon.

Turn to Jesus today.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved