Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page All you bastards will burn in HELL!!
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Angry All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-09-2010, 12:37 PM

Approximately half of the children from the western world's (the so called Christian world) end up in hell because their parents seem to hate them.

Studies show that roughly 40 percent of all children in the U.S. are born out of wedlock, while the numbers in Europe and Australia are around 50 percent.
But what does God really thinks about all you whore babies (also known as bastards), walking around his kingdom?

Maybe your first thought is this: "it's not my fault that my parents sinned." Think again.
In God's eyes you are just as much a sinner as your disgusting god forsaken parents.

Deuteronomy 23:2 (King James Version) A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Zechariah 9:6 (King James Version) . . . a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

Hebrewes 12:8 (King James Version) But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Quote:
bas·tard[bas-terd]
–noun 1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
"I will punish my parents for the wrong they have done to me" might be a logically thought now you know this. But you’re wrong once again.
God’s going to punish your parents when their time comes, until then you have to obey Gods wish, and honor them; unmoved by your knowledge that they wish to see you burn in hell.

Exodus 20:12 (King James Version)
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

If you still “feel” this is all wrong, just remember that I am only the humble messenger of God’s word and we are not to understand thought of the mighty LORD:

Isaiah 55:8-9 (King James Version)
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PRAISE THE LORD

Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash

Michelle1991 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Michelle1991 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-09-2010, 03:47 PM

I sure am happy that my Caucasian parents were married before I was born.
(And what a super duper forum this is. I’m already making friends and learning a lot more than I ever did in my old public school)
God bless you, Salvation Believer!
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-09-2010, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle1991 View Post
I sure am happy that my Caucasian parents were married before I was born.
(And what a super duper forum this is. I’m already making friends and learning a lot more than I ever did in my old public school)
God bless you, Salvation Believer!
Hmmm, why do you unsaved negroes use all these terrible drugs. Have you looked in a mirror lately. If your parrents are caucasian you will for sure end up in hell, but you already know that - don't you?

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
(#4)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-09-2010, 05:31 PM

There is a reason Landover has a strict church policy that any potential new congregant MUST provide documentation back ten generations that their parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and so on were legally and properly MARRIED. Yes, thats 1023 marriages that must be documented, but it's WORTH IT when it comes to your immortal soul, and if anyone whines about the work involved then obviously they just don't want salvation all that much.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-09-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
There is a reason Landover has a strict church policy that any potential new congregant MUST provide documentation back ten generations that their parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and so on were legally and properly MARRIED. Yes, thats 1023 marriages that must be documented, but it's WORTH IT when it comes to your immortal soul, and if anyone whines about the work involved then obviously they just don't want salvation all that much.
Dear Sister Mary

As you know, I am a very sensitive man (in a very manly way) and it really makes me sad to see how many parents don't give a heck about their own children. We know for a fact that there's plenty of space in heaven and JESUS welcomes everyone who follows the scipture:

John 14:1-3 (King James Version)

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Still we see this lack of faith in the LORD, and that's what bothers me. Why can't we make the Unsaved Trash give up the heathen thoughts and convince them that the blessings of True Christianity™ is the only way for them to find salvation? What are we doing wrong?

(#6)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-09-2010, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
Yes, I must say that this was one benefit to having Mormons in the family. I just squeaked in with my 10th generation being a 1725 wedding. They may be catholics roasting in Hell, but at least they weren't bastards.

That being said, perhaps once the True Christian™ theocracy is in place should we neuter/spay bastards? It would be much kinder to future generations.

Drama queen
(#7)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-10-2010, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
That being said, perhaps once the True Christian™ theocracy is in place should we neuter/spay bastards? It would be much kinder to future generations.
I wouldn't worry about future generations. We're in End Times, so we'll be raptured any day now anyway!

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash
Hateful God mocking pirate

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-10-2010, 04:11 PM

But if someone has not been married in a church but live as man and wife are they not married in the eyes of your imaginary friend?

Genesis 2
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Loose Canon - HTML version
Loose Canon Fan Page
North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
I have been to The Volcano!

(#9)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-10-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Freddie View Post
But if someone has not been married in a church but live as man and wife are they not married in the eyes of your imaginary friend?

Genesis 2
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
Only a pirate would think that God wouldn't notice if we just pretend to be married. Genesis 2:25 is a very good example of the LORD'S will. He want us to be man and wife which means that we should get married.
Too much rum must have made you blind, when you chose to serve this evidence to us on a silver platter.

(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-11-2010, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSalvationBeliever View Post
Only a pirate would think that God wouldn't notice if we just pretend to be married. Genesis 2:25 is a very good example of the LORD'S will. He want us to be man and wife which means that we should get married.
Too much rum must have made you blind, when you chose to serve this evidence to us on a silver platter.
Who is pretending?
Where does it say that they need to do more then that to be man and wife?

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Loose Canon Fan Page

(#11)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-11-2010, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Who is pretending?
Where does it say that they need to do more then that to be man and wife?
Malachi 2:14 (King James Version)

Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.

Quote:

cov·e·nant [kuhv-uh-nuhnt]

–noun

1. an agreement, usually formal, between two or more persons to do or not do something specified.

2. Law . an incidental clause in such an agreement.

3. Ecclesiastical . a solemn agreement between the members of a church to act together in harmony with the precepts of the gospel.

(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-11-2010, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Malachi 2:14 (King James Version)

Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
Still no mention of church wedding, nothing to say that a man and a woman who make a covenant to be man and wife need to go through all the fuss and expense of church wedding. In fact that quote seems to say that the only witness they need is the LORD (blessed be His Noodly Appendages).

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash

shelanie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.shelanie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-11-2010, 11:05 PM

The Salvation Beliver, I think to much ego and hypocracy has made you blind to the truth that God is forgiving, and the truth is if you truly belive what you say then I have a feeling you will die and burn in hell for all eternity with the rest of us for being human and commiting sins
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn F1 for Satan

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-11-2010, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelanie View Post
The Salvation Beliver, I think to much ego and hypocracy has made you blind to the truth that God is forgiving, and the truth is if you truly belive what you say then I have a feeling you will die and burn in hell for all eternity with the rest of us for being human and commiting sins
Hi, Shelanie, welcome to Landover. Just a couple of quick points:

1) If God is forgiving as you say (I'll leave it to someone else to hit you with a Wall of Scripture™ pointing out why you're wrong), then none of us will go to Hell (including The Salvation Believer, no matter what he thinks). Your post is illogical as it stands.

2) Please use spellcheck (ie. hypocrisy)

3) Please go to the Intro forum and make your own thread, so we know who we're talking to, why you hate Jesus, etc.

Thanks

(#15)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-12-2010, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Still no mention of church wedding, nothing to say that a man and a woman who make a covenant to be man and wife need to go through all the fuss and expense of church wedding. In fact that quote seems to say that the only witness they need is the LORD (blessed be His Noodly Appendages).
I never mentioned church and either does God when it comes to wedding - We are not hellbound catlicks who think that the only way to speak to the LORD is in church. One thing is for sure though - God must be our witness and with that in mind I can't think of a better place than a True Christian Church™ filled with True Christians™ to get married.
Even you - a drunk pirate - agrees that the LORD needs to be a witness as it is stated in Malachi 2:14, so I see no need to lecture you more on this subject. The truth is in the Bible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelanie View Post
What makes you say that God is forgiving?

Before making a bigger fool of yourself, take a look on the following verses. And I garantee you that there are plenty more verses that proves you wrong.

Leviticus 20:27
Leviticus 24:10
Jeremiah 48:10
Romans 1:24-32
Proverbs 20:20
2 Samuel 6:3-7
Jeremiah 51:20-26
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Leviticus 20:10
2 Chronicles 15:12-13
Deuteronomy 17:12

(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-12-2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
I never mentioned church and either does God when it comes to wedding - We are not hellbound catlicks who think that the only way to speak to the LORD is in church. One thing is for sure though - God must be our witness and with that in mind I can't think of a better place than a True Christian Church™ filled with True Christians™ to get married.
Even you - a drunk pirate - agrees that the LORD needs to be a witness as it is stated in Malachi 2:14, so I see no need to lecture you more on this subject. The truth is in the Bible.
The how is it possible to arrive at these statistics?
Quote:
Studies show that roughly 40 percent of all children in the U.S. are born out of wedlock, while the numbers in Europe and Australia are around 50 percent.
How do you workout if they were married or not? I still go back to the claim that is they were living as Man and Wife, then they are married.
Just because they are not married in the legal sense do not mean they are not Man and Wife as required in your book of Fairy Tales.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

(#17)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-12-2010, 05:32 AM

Quote:
The how is it possible to arrive at these statistics?

How do you workout if they were married or not? I still go back to the claim that is they were living as Man and Wife, then they are married.
Just because they are not married in the legal sense do not mean they are not Man and Wife as required in your book of Fairy Tales.
10 generations is 200-300 years. For most Americans this would mean that it would be traceable through church/state records. Even backwater pagan tribes have some sort of marriage ritual that say "this woman now belongs to this man", although those are harder to prove. I don't think there's a culture before this modern "free love" garbage that didn't have marriage rituals.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ALMOS7 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-12-2010, 06:31 AM

let me get this straight....you are telling people they are going to hell because they are not from a married couple? haha one of the more stupid posts here.
(#19)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-12-2010, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOS7 View Post
let me get this straight....you are telling people they are going to hell because they are not from a married couple? haha one of the more stupid posts here.
Did you even read the first post? It's God's rules, not ours.

Quote:

Approximately half of the children from the western world's (the so called Christian world) end up in hell because their parents seem to hate them.

But what does God really thinks about all you whore babies (also known as bastards), walking around his kingdom?

Maybe your first thought is this: "it's not my fault that my parents sinned." Think again.
In God's eyes you are just as much a sinner as your disgusting god forsaken parents.

Deuteronomy 23:2 (King James Version) A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Zechariah 9:6 (King James Version) . . . a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

Hebrewes 12:8 (King James Version) But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

"I will punish my parents for the wrong they have done to me" might be a logically thought now you know this. But you’re wrong once again.
God’s going to punish your parents when their time comes, until then you have to obey Gods wish, and honor them; unmoved by your knowledge that they wish to see you burn in hell.

Exodus 20:12 (King James Version)
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

If you still “feel” this is all wrong, just remember that I am only the humble messenger of God’s word and we are not to understand thought of the mighty LORD:

Isaiah 55:8-9 (King James Version)
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PRAISE THE LORD

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ALMOS7 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-12-2010, 07:01 AM

are you saying you are a literalist? you're a word for word kind of person?

by the way,all of those passages are from the Old Testament and they were written by Jews, if you have forgotten that. We all know of their dirty backstabbing lying ways.

if you believe that if someone who was brought to this earth through an unmarried couple is going to hell no matter what just because of their parents' actions, you have obviously missed out the part in the bible about Jesus' love for all of us.

Truly a poorly educated Christian you are. In no part of your incoherent, rambling response did you say anything that could be considered a rational thought. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.