Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!
Reload this Page Ask Santa 2018 - Be Nice!
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! Open for the CHRISTmas Season only.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Ask Santa 2018 - Be Nice! - 12-03-2018, 10:12 AM

Ho Ho Howdy Ho!

My vacation is over. I did have a nice time roaming some less-visited Pacific Paradise Resorts but now it's work, work, work until Christmas day to deliver y'all your wish list. You know the drill! I require no faith, that's the domain of the Jesus guy. Which doesn't mean that he refused any of the myrrh and other items that I brought him so many years ago. Works won't save you from his wrath but nice works will get you lots of plastic toys and stuff. Please try to remember that I don't deliver people nor any concepts, such as "true love" or "happiness". Of course plastic toys do bring lots of happiness, I'd be the last supernatural being to deny that.

So, make a list and I'll deliver based on your naughty-nice balance. Here's the gift item I'm gonna deliver to Donald my citrus-haired baby boy this year.

Ask me anything and I'll give you something! Ho ho ho! I am still much more popular than the Jesus guy. Ha ha ha!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!