Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page Which will last longer: Brexit dream or Trump presidency?
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

View Poll Results: Which will last longer: Brexit or Trump?
Brexit dream 1 11.11%
Trump presidency 2 22.22%
Both, they will last forever 6 66.67%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

(#21)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi 

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Which will last longer: Brexit dream or Trump presidency? - Yesterday, 09:50 AM

I hope I'm not being obtuse but why can't people with something to sell just sell it to people who want to buy it? Attractive knitwear made from hand spun wool. Very durable, original patterns, excessively warm & windproof.

Quite expensive but if you'd like one I'll make you one from exotic wools sourced by going to where it's grown, buying some, spinning it and designing a pattern suited to the wool tones available (I don't use dyes) which will fit you like a glove..other than the full length cable stitch Ulster..just send payment and you've got your jumper. Why do I need to be on a transnational gravy train to do that? Why does anyone?

Obviously garlic-oil hair-lotion (or whatever it is you smell as they loom pass by) will have limited market appeal outside Europe whether or not there's an import quota. And if you don't like my knitwear you don't have to buy it. Is there really any difference between garlic oil, heritage breed woollens or the Icelandic sloe mountain? What is it I'm missing?
(#22)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Pro-Life Donald Trump 2016! Mission to Messico Touched by Jesus Christian Love Protected by JESUS Teabag Patriot Alternative Facts TC Bravery True Christian Caucasian True Scientist™ 

Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Which will last longer: Brexit dream or Trump presidency? - Today, 03:45 AM

Problem over! President May just cancelled the Brexit vote, which gives a few more weeks to drum up support for... it's not clear. But we have a few more weeks of it until... another postponement? Please SOMEONE start a world war, this is unbearable!

Merry Christmas Britain!
(#23)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral 

Harsha Shah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Harsha Shah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Harsha Shah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Harsha Shah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Which will last longer: Brexit dream or Trump presidency? - Today, 05:47 AM

Yes, Dr. Toole, it is Harsha Shah here. I am hoping that I am not offending you but I am being very concerned about the Brexit developments. Yes. My nation and my party are now working very hard to give the decision back to the nation. Now that we can see how detrimental the Brexit is going to be, we want to be deciding ourselves about our fate. Yes, I am becoming a strong and independent Scotswoman and working hard for the SNP. Yes, if we will be failing to rescue the UK wee are hoping to save an independent Scotland as a strong and independent member of the EU. Yes, I am also learning Gaelic to be able to speak our national language, yes, it is very hard but it is very beautiful.

Yes, Mrs. May is sad and beautiful, yes. She is like the elephant and the blind men. Yes, it is an old Chinese story. One of the men is touching the trunk and taking it for a hose and one is touching the feet and thinking that they are columns. Yes, Mrs. May is losing the elephant, the well-being of her people to a referendum that was being based on lies. She is only looking at the footprints and not seeing where the elephant is walking now. Yes, very sad. Yes. I am hoping that I am not offending you, Dr. Toole, yes.

Yes. Now it is the time to speak!

Yes.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak." Yes.