Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism!
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#41)
Old
Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudWiccan View Post
I am surprised you still have not gotten the point yet.

I'll speak slowly. Read my lips. Religion is OK. But it is like your ladybits. Keep it yourself. I don't want to see the shit. Get it?

Or do I have to draw a picture for you?
Please stop talking about Sister Lisa's ladybits. People's private parts are not a topic that we discuss on this CHRISTIAN forum.

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
An Open Question to All false christians.

(#42)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Proverbs 31:30. Look it up. (doubt you know it by heart)

Of course, the irony is probably lost on your less than stellar intelligence, so I'll sum it up.

Next to your avatar, it says, and I quote: "Proud to be blonde, beautiful, and baptist".

Now look at 31:30, like I referred to. By the way, some men prefer brunettes for a reason.

Like the rest of you, when it's piled on, you deflect, take things out of context, and otherwise twist others' words to suit your needs. Hell, you've been doing it since the holey babble was first printed, you had ought to be good at that by now. lol
Why don't you read the Bible verse and understand what it says;
Proverbs 31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: But a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

My beauty is not from vainness, but what the Lord gave me. There is nothing wrong with being proud of what the Lord gives you in return for giving Him your love.

Why are you jealous of my intelligence, is it because you are lacking a few brain cells.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#43)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Location: in hell, apparently. nowhere else could be this hate-filled.
ProudWiccan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 07:09 AM

One can also safely add uncomprehending to the aforementioned hypocrisy, judging, and self-righteousness to your group. I plainly stated it was a comparison to one's private parts, in that I don't want to see it. Especially your apparently well used bits. Quit taking things out of context.
(#44)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 07:10 AM

Quote:
I am surprised you still have not gotten the point yet.

I'll speak slowly. Read my lips. Religion is OK. But it is like your ladybits. Keep it yourself. I don't want to see the shit. Get it?

Or do I have to draw a picture for you?
You really are a pervert. Stop having fantasies about me.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#45)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 07:12 AM

Quote:
One can also safely add uncomprehending to the aforementioned hypocrisy, judging, and self-righteousness to your group. I plainly stated it was a comparison to one's private parts, in that I don't want to see it. Especially your apparently well used bits. Quit taking things out of context.
No one is taking anything out of context. We are not like you pervert wiccans that run around exposing yourselves.

(#46)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 07:15 AM

Quote:
That WASN'T an invitation to start talking about my ladyparts, heathen!

Thank you, though, for taking the time to sign up here, wait for your email confirmation, write hateful rants, and then attack the women here. You only prove we are blessed.

"Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." Matthew 5:10-12

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!

(#47)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ProudWiccan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Why don't you read the Bible verse and understand what it says;
Proverbs 31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: But a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

My beauty is not from vainness, but what the Lord gave me. There is nothing wrong with being proud of what the Lord gives you in return for giving Him your love.

Why are you jealous of my intelligence, is it because you are lacking a few brain cells.
First:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. . .And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - excerpts from 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

What were you saying about pride again?

Jealous of your intelligence? Then tell me when Jesus was born?
(#48)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 07:21 AM

[QUOTE=Lycia The Repentant;662179]That WASN'T an invitation to start talking about my ladyparts, heathen!

You are the ones who keep bringing up your genitalia...I guess whores don't really reform, eh?

I said at least twice I DO NOT want to see them... Find a new attack.
And, since you opened this can of worms...how many "heathen" Wiccan people have you heard of sexually molesting altar boys, girls, etc?

You guys are starting to freak me out with your rabid, close-minded perversions of church and state. Were you ignored a lot as a child, and now you have the feeling of empowerment? Were you beaten? Oh, I know, your Xanax supply is out and this is your fix till the pharmacy opens again!
(#49)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 07:24 AM

Quote:
First:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. . .And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - excerpts from 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

What were you saying about pride again?

Jealous of your intelligence? Then tell me when Jesus was born?
First of all we only use the King James Bible.

1 Corinthians 13:4-13

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Even using you fuzzy Bible, the verse is talking about love.

Are you that unintelligent you do not know when Jesus was born. Even Atheists know that one.

(#50)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 07:35 AM

Quote:
You are the ones who keep bringing up your genitalia...I guess whores don't really reform, eh?
Is your memory really that bad? YOU were the one who came in here, posting hate-speech and ranting about tallywhackers and women's ladybits. Would you like me to post the quotes from you?

And thanks for bringing up my sinful past and trying to make me feel ashamed for my actions before I was Saved©. Funny how its only you "tolerant" people who do that.

Quote:
I said at least twice I DO NOT want to see them... Find a new attack.
And, since you opened this can of worms...how many "heathen" Wiccan people have you heard of sexually molesting altar boys, girls, etc?
Plenty. You do have those "skyclad" rituals, I'm told.

Also, altar boys? We're Baptists, not catholics, and nobody who is a True Christian™ would ever do something like that, since True Christians™ are perfect.

Quote:
You guys are starting to freak me out with your rabid, close-minded perversions of church and state. Were you ignored a lot as a child, and now you have the feeling of empowerment? Were you beaten? Oh, I know, your Xanax supply is out and this is your fix till the pharmacy opens again!
I'll have you know I was born to secular, atheist parents and was not beaten ONCE as a child. I'm positive that it was that abuse that directly contributed to my sinfulness.

"The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame." Proverbs 29:15

Now, I'm sorry that your urban dictionary is a hotbed of vile, disgusting sins, but what makes you think that attacking and persecuting us will solve anything?

(#51)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 07:41 AM

Quote:
First of all we only use the King James Bible.
Even using you fuzzy Bible, the verse is talking about love.
Are you that unintelligent you do not know when Jesus was born. Even Atheists know that one.
Hmm, that's funny, I directly read the passage from my own bible. Which is in fact a KJV. I then googled it (after reading your reply) and found the same thing on 9 different sites, all also stating KJV.

Somebody is full of shit, miss, and it isn't me.
My bible has been well read, and it is anything but fuzzy. You are missing my point even after several attempts. you love for your god is prideful, therefore you are vain. Lisa, I see that this relationship of ours can not continue much longer, for I tire of the senseless battle of wits which you came to unarmed. And yes, I know when jesus was rumored to be born, I was merely asking if you or any other of the socialists like yourself knew.

So take down your crapping christmas tree, shut the hell up about it, and don't get self righteous over the fact that freaky christians like yourselves bastardized a Pagan holiday (Yuletide), stole the Celtic Druid's custom of tree worship, intermingled it with gift-giving, and named it after someone who was born (again, a rumor) during a different time of the year.

You know, people like you remind me so much of spoiled kids who don't get their way. When reprimanded, they throw a huge temper tantrum. Seems as if a good spanking back in the day would've done those spolied kids a little good. You are one of those spoiled kids...consider this a bitch slap in lieu of a spanking.

Now, since I have a lot better things to do, like sleep, instead of staying up all night like a lab rat on methamphetamine, and shoving utter bullshit down people's throats like you are loathe to do, I bid YOU good riddance, and may the next life be kinder to your soul than this one has been. Blessed Be.
(#52)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
Is your memory really that bad? YOU were the one who came in here, posting hate-speech and ranting about tallywhackers and women's ladybits. Would you like me to post the quotes from you?
Sure, but you'll find your original poster's comment preceded mine. Turn the other cheek be damned, miss.

Quote:
And thanks for bringing up my sinful past and trying to make me feel ashamed for my actions before I was Saved©. Funny how its only you "tolerant" people who do that.
Ahem, you've called me heathen more than I've called you a whore. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, trust me, I did NOT mean for it to become a personal insult. Again, I'm sorry.

Quote:
You do have those "skyclad" rituals, I'm told.
Some of the more secular members possibly engage in that, I don't know, I personally don't, and where I live, it's below freezing...think I'll keep my clothes, thank you.
Honestly, I've heard of more instances of sexual abuse by clergymen/preachers/priests than I have of nude Pagan/Wiccan rituals.

Quote:
We're Baptists, not catholics, and nobody who is a True Christian™ would ever do something like that, since True Christians™ are perfect.
Hitler thought the Aryan race was perfect..look how he ended up.
Nobody is perfect. On the hand, if god created man in his own image, then the master copy was a flawed design, don't you think?

Quote:
I'll have you know I was born to secular, atheist parents and was not beaten ONCE as a child. I'm positive that it was that abuse that directly contributed to my sinfulness.
Now, I'm sorry that your urban dictionary is a hotbed of vile, disgusting sins, but what makes you think that attacking and persecuting us will solve anything?
I wasn't. I had Christianity shoved in my face all my life until I was 17 and ran away. As far as abuse, what I received I took for my share and went on. I didn't and still don't dwell on it. Water under the bridge.
It's not my urban dictionary, personally, I think it's ridiculous myself, but it IS a more for humor than for legitimate entertainment.
As far as attacking and persecuting, you guys and gals do you own share of that, wouldn't you say?

Lycia, I'm again sorry for the personal remark, if I had the privilege to edit my previous posts, I'd change it. I hope you accept the apology if nothing else.
(#53)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Hmm, that's funny, I directly read the passage from my own bible. Which is in fact a KJV. I then googled it (after reading your reply) and found the same thing on 9 different sites, all also stating KJV

You really do not know your bibles then. I directly quoted the King James Bible.

Quote:
Somebody is full of shit, miss, and it isn't me.
Really, I would have never guessed after all the babble you have been doing.

Quote:
My bible has been well read, and it is anything but fuzzy. You are missing my point even after several attempts. you love for your god is prideful, therefore you are vain. Lisa, I see that this relationship of ours can not continue much longer, for I tire of the senseless battle of wits which you came to unarmed. And yes, I know when jesus was rumored to be born, I was merely asking if you or any other of the socialists like yourself knew.
You are only making hypothetical false statement about my love for God. You do not even know me. Again you try and insult me by saying you are more intelligent than me. You are one those racist people against blondes. If I dyed my hair brown would you think I am smarter!

Quote:
So take down your crapping christmas tree, shut the hell up about it, and don't get self righteous over the fact that freaky christians like yourselves bastardized a Pagan holiday (Yuletide), stole the Celtic Druid's custom of tree worship, intermingled it with gift-giving, and named it after someone who was born (again, a rumor) during a different time of the year.
For someone who claims to have read the Bible you sure are displaying a lot of hate about the birth of Jesus.

Quote:
You know, people like you remind me so much of spoiled kids who don't get their way. When reprimanded, they throw a huge temper tantrum. Seems as if a good spanking back in the day would've done those spolied kids a little good. You are one of those spoiled kids...consider this a bitch slap in lieu of a spanking.
Just because I do not agree with you claim the right to assault me. Your meanness is starting to show know.

Quote:
Now, since I have a lot better things to do, like sleep, instead of staying up all night like a lab rat on methamphetamine, and shoving utter bullshit down people's throats like you are loathe to do, I bid YOU good riddance, and may the next life be kinder to your soul than this one has been. Blessed Be.
I guess you know a lot about taking methamphetamine and other drugs with first hand experience.

(#54)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Lycia, I'm again sorry for the personal remark, if I had the privilege to edit my previous posts, I'd change it. I hope you accept the apology if nothing else.
I accept your apology, but I think you also owe one to Sister Lisa and Rev. Jim for your hateful personal attacks. After you do that maybe we can work on getting you to accept Jesus so you can get yourself Saved©!

(#55)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 08:20 AM

Quote:

You really do not know your bibles then. I directly quoted the King James Bible.
Bullshit.

Quote:
Really, I would have never guessed after all the babble you have been doing.
You are only making hypothetical false statement about my love for God. You do not even know me. Again you try and insult me by saying you are more intelligent than me. You are one those racist people against blondes. If I dyed my hair brown would you think I am smarter!
That's not racism, honey, it's called "you're a dumb blonde." Get over it.

Quote:
For someone who claims to have read the Bible you sure are displaying a lot of hate about the birth of Jesus.
I've also read Tom Sawyer hundreds of times, but I also know he doesn't exist, as well. I never said I hated jesus, funny how you people, and your misguided ancestors took a random holiday, bullshitted it up all nice and pretty, and invented a fake birthday from an ancient comic to liven it up.
Have you taken your Pagan tree down yet? It's time to do so, you know.

Quote:
Just because I do not agree with you claim the right to assault me. Your meanness is starting to show know.
Where did I assault you? don't confuse meanness with steadfastness and strength, either.

Quote:
I guess you know a lot about taking methamphetamine and other drugs with first hand experience.
I do, the work I'm in I deal with recovering addicts trying to gain a step away from the evils of drug abuse. See, you don't know even the tip of the iceberg about me, or what I do. And, for that matter, I've been clean for 5 years in February. Not that it means a damn thing to you, but then I wouldn't expect it to. I speak with experience about what I preach...none of you can stand up, stare me in the eyes and say the same damn thing about your daily life....don't try to pretend you do.

I've had deep conversations with a great many people of many different faiths...never EVER have I encountered anyone as hateful, condescending, and judging as you here. Thank the stars above you all are the minority, or we'd have a pussy president like clinton whoremongering in the oval office....not that that's any worse than the bum we have in there now.

So let's keep talking...I'm bored.
(#56)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

I Jack for JC is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 08:25 AM

Quote:
I do, the work I'm in I deal with recovering addicts trying to gain a step away from the evils of drug abuse. See, you don't know even the tip of the iceberg about me, or what I do. And, for that matter, I've been clean for 5 years in February. Not that it means a damn thing to you, but then I wouldn't expect it to. I speak with experience about what I preach...none of you can stand up, stare me in the eyes and say the same damn thing about your daily life....don't try to pretend you do.
I understand now!! You're a scientologist!

Maybe someday you will realize that the Thetans are really just Satan and you will embrace the Lord, Jesus Christ, in order to become a True Christian.
(#57)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
I accept your apology, but I think you also owe one to Sister Lisa and Rev. Jim for your hateful personal attacks. After you do that maybe we can work on getting you to accept Jesus so you can get yourself Saved©!
No, jim over there, I reckon he owes me not one, but two...for one thing, I am NOT a scumbag, and some scruffy, money grubbing Iowa "preacher" has a lot of room to speak.

Funny, when I get called a name, it's all good, but when I say something back, oh hell, here's 5 points, and you may get banned.

You guys have a seriously piffleed logic going on there, lol

As far as acceptance, I accept that I have the right to believe what I want to believe, just as you do. I'm not telling, begging, pleading, or offering you money to become Pagan, am I? No, I'm not. I'm here having a lively discussion with y'all.
(#58)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Bullshit.
You do not know the difference. Just admit it.

Quote:
That's not racism, honey, it's called "you're a dumb blonde." Get over it.
Again with the insults. At least I know the difference between a King James Bible and some fuzzy bunny one.

Quote:
I've also read Tom Sawyer hundreds of times, but I also know he doesn't exist, as well. I never said I hated jesus, funny how you people, and your misguided ancestors took a random holiday, bullshitted it up all nice and pretty, and invented a genuine birthday from an ancient comic to liven it up.
Have you taken your Pagan tree down yet? It's time to do so, you know.
Again with your hatred of Jesus. You are just a God mocking fool that would not know the true love of Jesus and God.

Quote:
Where did I assault you? don't confuse meanness with steadfastness and strength, either.
Don't try and hide that you have made threats to assault me. First you want to flash your manly bits at me, now assault me.

Quote:
Do you really think that telling me some sob story that you are drug addict that prostitutes himself to buy more drugs is going to make me feel sorry for you. If you really have turned yourself around you would not need to make these claims to gain attention.

Quote:
I've had deep conversations with a great many people of many different faiths...never EVER have I encountered anyone as hateful, condescending, and judging as you here. Thank the stars above you all are the minority, or we'd have a pussy president like clinton whoremongering in the oval office....not that that's any worse than the bum we have in there now.

So let's keep talking...I'm bored.
Deep and meaningful conversations while being stoned out of your brain mean nothing. Why not try praying to God for forgiveness instead of spewing hatred towards True Christians.

(#59)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

the one who cares is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 09:28 AM

Hmmm. Who's got the beer? Looks like a good fight to me!
(#60)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: URBAN DICTIONARY: Manual for sex, drugs and anarchism! - 12-25-2010, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one who cares View Post
Hmmm. Who's got the beer? Looks like a good fight to me!
God always wins