Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Baptist War on Sin! > LBC's War on Sin
Reload this Page Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics
LBC's War on Sin Serving God with True Christian™ art. Gays, Mexicans and Clinton voters not welcome!

(#1761)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 02-01-2014, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by use the knowledge View Post
So, what are Jesus' rules which will lead us to heaven?
You can find the answer to this and all your questions when you read the Holy Bible!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#1762)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

use the knowledge is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 02-01-2014, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I understand. You have no idea what being a Christian is, nor any idea what the faith of Christ is. Well, yours is an interesting interpretation, but from where did you get it, and how do you reconcile Matthew 10:34-38 in this "ultimate teaching"?
For you:
Matthew 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
(#1763)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 02-01-2014, 09:53 PM

Quote:
For you:
Matthew 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
That doesn't answer my question, dear. Your evasion illustrates naught but your Biblical ignorance, and insistence on holding onto your fantasies. Your faith is telling, but it's faith in your own imagination, not Christ. Why do you fear loving Christ as He truly is?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#1764)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

use the knowledge is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 02-01-2014, 09:57 PM

Quote:
You can find the answer to this and all your questions when you read the Holy Bible!

I have my dear, both OT as the NT. I am asking because I want to hear his answer. I have my opinion based in what I have learnt. I am in peace. I didn't cursed no one here, nor I had talked against your country or beliefs. I had only clarified paragraphs in one abusive post.
(#1765)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 02-01-2014, 10:10 PM

Quote:
That doesn't answer my question, dear. Your evasion illustrates naught but your Biblical ignorance, and insistence on holding onto your fantasies. Your faith is telling, but it's faith in your own imagination, not Christ. Why do you fear loving Christ as He truly is?
Oh but it does. You have challenged my faith based on my belief that Christ teached us to love and forgive above all. Love is the Word, I said. My answer to you just proves it. I am here not to battle with you using excerpts form the Bible. The way you interpret the Word is your way and I don't agree with it. Clearly you don't agree with mine. Don't worry, all is well. I still have a point about the offences from Mister M and the rest of you. I bet if someone from any religion would be offensive to Americans you would certainly voice out your opinion.That is all. Peace
(#1766)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 02-01-2014, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brother guthro View Post
I went to Portugal in the military and the girls were all whores. They want 8 dollars for a hand job and they would finish you off anally for free. Mo wonder it is a 3rd world hell hole just waiting for Satan to step in.
So many details about prostitution, how come you are so familiarised with it? Come and tell me a friend told you... that's an old one.
(#1767)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 02-01-2014, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Oh but it does. You have challenged my faith based on my belief that Christ teached us to love and forgive above all. Love is the Word, I said. My answer to you just proves it. I am here not to battle with you using excerpts form the Bible. The way you interpret the Word is your way and I don't agree with it. Clearly you don't agree with mine. Don't worry, all is well. I still have a point about the offences from Mister M and the rest of you. I bet if someone from any religion would be offensive to Americans you would certainly voice out your opinion.That is all. Peace
You didn't prove anything. You barge in here with some foolish attempt to defend the lazy, rude, heathen ways of Catholic Portuguese, making up your own Bible verses, and you wonder why we don't believe you? You're ignorant about what the Bible says which means you're completely ignorant about what it means to be a Christian. You're making this up as you go along. Why are you here, anyway? You weren't invited and we have a very clear "Unsaved Not Welcome" Policy.

(#1768)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 02-02-2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:

I seem to have missed your presentation in the appropriate section.

That and at least pretending to be trying to support your obnoxious comments with a KJV verse (if you had tried you would fail and see the wrongness of your ways).

It seems that you portugays are the stubbornest of all.

PRAY TO JESUS!
(#1769)
Old
Unsaved trash

Potty mouth

PORTUGA is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 04-17-2014, 06:09 AM

What kind of religious web site do authorize such racism slag?
I'm just gonna say ONE thing to you my racist american friend:

AMERICA WAS BUILDING ITS FOUNDATIONS WHILE PORTUGAL ALREADY HAD A THOUSAND YEARS OLD CHURCHES

Go die in your "dream realizer" country... full of hypocrites
I love Portugal.
Bitch
(#1770)
Old
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn F1 for Satan

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 04-17-2014, 06:15 AM

Can someone add "touchy" to the thread title?

(#1771)
Old
Unsaved trash

Potty mouth

PORTUGA is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Cool Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 04-17-2014, 06:26 AM

And another thing, since you (the site) allow this kind of things:
"Religion is the people's opium." And people will always fight for what they think its good "opium".
Good Bye.
(#1772)
Old
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Crown of Life True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Mower Alternative Facts Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 04-17-2014, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PORTUGA View Post
AMERICA WAS BUILDING ITS FOUNDATIONS WHILE PORTUGAL ALREADY HAD A THOUSAND YEARS OLD CHURCHES
Jesus build the foundations of the greatest country in the world, United states of America, while Portugal is still 2000 years later just a godforsaken and insignificant part of Spain.
(#1773)
Old
True Christian™ with a quiverful

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 04-17-2014, 08:50 AM

Quote:
What kind of religious web site do authorize such racism slag?
I'm just gonna say ONE thing to you my racist american friend:

Catholic churches. Catholics are NOT Christians.

Quote:
Go die in your "dream realizer" country... full of hypocrites
I love Portugal.
Bitch
You'll certainly be dying in the third world country of Europe; the country the rest of Europe laughs at. And when you die, you'll be headed directly for Hell. No $200 to collect, no Get Out of Gaol Free cards. This is not a game. This is real life.
(#1774)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Adamastor is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 04-29-2014, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by portuguesebabe View Post
Seriously, what's with the hate towards the portuguese? You say some pretty uneducated unnecessary crap in here. I won't say anything bad about the us because your country can't be blamed for having what i hope is a really small part of american crazypants people on its ground.
I feel ashamed there there are people as stupid and ridiculous as yourselves, living and breathing in the same planet as me.
I pride myself on being an open minded person who does not judge people but i have to admit you have made that dificult for me. I can't help but to feel a mix of discust and amusment when i read trough this forum.
Portuguese may not be all that, but we certainly beat self-centered, narcisists who believe they are of a superior race.

www.landoverbaptist.net takes pride in what it does, but I fail to see what does Portugal have do do with anything.

Why would anyone dedicate a thread, specifically aimed to discriminate a national entity?

The propaganda manifested in this boards is actually quite ridiculous but detrimental for readers, who are unaware of the nature of this board.
Still, there's no need for hostility towards a country and a group of people.

It's mesmerizing how this community has invested a great amount of time, to build a thread with almost 90 pages long. Moreover, a thread which has become quite popular in the Google Search engine.

If you open a thread entitled "American people, mongrel, stupid, fat and fugly selling Mc & Cheese", you are sure to get it deleted and yourself banned, because the moderators are only concerned how America is not trolled upon, while fabricating more fables and storylines against other countries.

I wouldn't be bothered, either way.
Your average user of this forum is a fat American porker, who spends his life in front of the computer, and probably drives a tiny wheelchair to Walmart.

Something more or less like this...

(self portrait)

We can't blame them for their lack of discipline.
It's not their fault they were born ignorant.

God Bless America!
(#1775)
Old
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Clorox Cured Me Anti-Biden F1 for God

Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 04-29-2014, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamastor View Post
Why would anyone dedicate a thread, specifically aimed to discriminate a national entity?
Because, unlike you, we actually care about the people in Portugal. We care enough about them to tell them to stop being lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics so they can go to Heaven instead of burning in Hell. It's called love. Something you clearly know nothing about!

Freedom means voting for Donald Trump!
To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
(#1776)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Portuguese81 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 06-09-2014, 09:21 AM

This blog has easily the most ignorant, racist and hate-fueled people I´ve ever seen in my life.

I hope that if there is a God, he forgives you for all your malevolence, hate and ignorance.

You people are all a bunch of piffleing chauvinistic pigs!!!
(#1777)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 06-09-2014, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portuguese81 View Post
This blog has easily the most ignorant, racist and hate-fueled people I´ve ever seen in my life.

I hope that if there is a God, he forgives you for all your malevolence, hate and ignorance.

Please, make a proper introduction. There is an introduction forum for this purpose. Only a LAZY person does not read the instructions properly.

But let's see. Your writing is quite RUDE. The way how you question the Lord makes quite UGLY picture of you.

Are you Catlick?
(#1778)
Old
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 06-09-2014, 04:05 PM

Quote:
The propaganda manifested in this boards is actually quite ridiculous but detrimental for readers, who are unaware of the nature of this board.
Friend, I am outraged that you would view presenting the Word of God as expressed threw The Bible as "ridiculous".
Quote:
Still, there's no need for hostility towards a country and a group of people.
Were do we express hatred towards Portugal? We merely hate their (many, many) sins.

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
(#1779)
Old
Serving Jesus
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 06-09-2014, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portuguese81 View Post

If you hate us so much, why do you hope the God you don't believe in will forgive us?

You are quite deluded, fellow. You live in a place that has rejected God. Your only hope of salvation is to seek congress with Jesus. It's that or Hell. Don't go there; it's too hot.

God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
(#1780)
Old
Unsaved trash, smelly foreign gypsy witch
Under Investigation

Ithan Lux is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ithan Lux is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ithan Lux is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ithan Lux is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ithan Lux is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ithan Lux is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ithan Lux is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ithan Lux is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 08-02-2014, 12:31 AM

[magic spell deleted]

I was just saying you guys are the best, and PRAY JESUS YOUR SAVIOR!!!!, you can check it on google translate.

Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 26:21 If you remain hostile toward me and refuse to listen to me, I will multiply your afflictions seven times over, as your sins deserve

Last edited by Bobby-Joe; 08-02-2014 at 02:58 AM. Reason: magical incation