Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Ideas for a hell house for my church for October 2018?
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Ideas for a hell house for my church for October 2018? - 08-24-2018, 11:26 PM

I attend a small baptist church in my town and recently have joined the junior kids committee to help create and prepare the hell house for our church for 2018. We have been gathering aborted fetuses from behind the Planned Parenthood (every so often they leave them in coolers for us to pick them up in a clean way! My worry is that we won't have enough ideas for scenes we should act out. We have the scene for Hillary Clinton getting elected and being in charge of the White House and another scene prepared where Donald Trump is behind bars. What are some other relevant topics that would surely scare the Christian patrons who attend to remain faithful to God and our Godly RNC?
(#2)
Old
Forum member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Ideas for a hell house for my church for October 2018? - 08-25-2018, 12:12 AM

One year, my husband and I put our five boys in an old shed and set it on fire. That way they learned that Hell is hot and there is no escape. Of course, we were standing there with fire extinguishers once they learned the lesson.

Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
1 Corinthians 11:13
(#3)
Old
Not the sharpest crayon in the box
Cherry picker on his way to Hell
Forum Member

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Incel Christ-Killer The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Potty mouth Full of it Stalker

Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Ideas for a hell house for my church for October 2018? - 08-25-2018, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
I attend a small baptist church in my town and recently have joined the junior kids committee to help create and prepare the hell house for our church for 2018. We have been gathering aborted fetuses from behind the Planned Parenthood (every so often they leave them in coolers for us to pick them up in a clean way! My worry is that we won't have enough ideas for scenes we should act out. We have the scene for Hillary Clinton getting elected and being in charge of the White House and another scene prepared where Donald Trump is behind bars. What are some other relevant topics that would surely scare the Christian patrons who attend to remain faithful to God and our Godly RNC?

I will discard the fact that you are a second class women as our Bronze and Iron Age bible so states, to help
you anyway in giving you some ideas for your Hell House experience.

One of my all time favorites in this type of venue is where you set up a few of your friends in the garb
of the bible times, and then get some fake doll babies and tear off their limbs, then slather ketchup
or red paint upon these fake babies. Then, with knife and fork in hand, pretend to eat them as our ever loving
and forgiving Yahweh/Jesus god commanded families to do because they were worshiping other gods!

I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during
the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.” ( Jeremiah 19:9)

Another all time favorite is to paint fake bruises upon some real children in following said passages below, where
you can stage parents beating their children with a rod because they got out of line!

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell" (Proverbs 23:13-14).

"Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline drives it far from him." (Proverbs 22:15)

"Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him." (Proverbs 13:24 )

"The rod and reproof give wisdom, but a child left to himself brings shame to his mother." (Proverbs 29:15)

Another biblical concept would be having innocent children drowning in our ever so loving and forgiving Yahweh
God's Great Flood. You could have a large pool in having mothers frantically trying to grasp their children as they are
gasping for air as their tired little bodies can't keep them afloat anymore and crying out to their mothers in horror.

This concept would require some great child actors to show them going under a few times, as they held their breaths
as acidic carbon dioxide eroded their little lungs until the unbearable pain forced them to inhale under water, where there was no air
for them to breath, as they succumb to their drowning death. All the while, you can have Jesus on a cut out cardboard
image in the background behind a cloud watching them die because he was upset with their parents. (Proverbs 15:3)

Anyway, second class woman, these are my ideas that parents and children ran from when I held Christian Hell Houses, praise!

In the name of the hung Savior,

Brother D. Thomas

(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Ideas for a hell house for my church for October 2018? - 08-25-2018, 09:36 AM

Brother Thomas, in regards to your passage about beating kids with rods and in turn painting fake bruises on the children, it would not fit in with the hell house theme. Scenes are meant to scare people into following The Bible. Anyone who doesn't discipline their children with physical punishment is sinful. Doing so would follow The Bible. So having children run around with fake bruises is just normal. The other ideas are simply wonderful though! My church is hoping to add in more world life issues especially concerning current times and threats on religious liberties. Any ideas concerning that would be greatly appreciated.