Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page WHEN RETARDS ATTACK!!!
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default WHEN RETARDS ATTACK!!! - 05-10-2008, 12:19 AM

Friends,

We are used to seeing secular tee-vee programs where Police chase car-jackers across the inter-state for miles of car-carnage and mayhem! We are used to seeing tee-vee programs about 'America's Dumbest Criminals'! Police arresting the bad-guys live for our viewing pleasure! But do you know what we don't see? We don't see Police chasing thalidomides across backyards, Police arresting down syndromes, Police collaring children with spastic retardations, kicking over their wheel-chairs and wrestling them to the ground! We don't see episodes of 'Retard's Gone Wild' gracing our tee-vee screens, and why not? Are we meant to 'think' these dumb animals don't ever break the Law? Like that never happens! Or is there some sort of sinister secular conspiracy going on, hiding the truth from us!

Now, surveys have revealed that a shocking 75% of all assaults and violent attacks in Public Schools and in the streets are carried out by children with retardations! (The other 25% we assume are by negras, spics, mexicants, and goths). Yes, these violent retards that have somehow been given free reign to attend 'normal' schools and wander the streets, looking for teachers to assault, people to murder or women to rape! These are shocking figures, given that we never see any of these reports of mass-retard-attacks across the news. So why is that?

Why is it, that when 75% of assaults are carried out by spastics, that no-one ever really knows about it? What reason do they have in hiding the truth from us - that these spastics are nothing but slobbering stammering staggering violent wild animals, foaming at the mouth like some sort of rabid mongel dog, roaming the streets looking for a 'normal' people to kill? Why is it, when a man of God makes a little mistake, that it is splashed across the News, yet when a 'tard goes on a killing spree we never hear about it? Why is it, that when you ask an average man on the street what he thinks about retards, he always tells you he 'believes' they are harmless. 'Minds of children' they tell you, 'peaceful', 'loving', 'child-like'.

75% people! 75%! 75% of ALL attacks in our Cities, Schools, across our neighborhoods, carried out by RETARDS! Enough evidence to prove how violent these dumb animals REALLY are!

So what I'm asking you to do is THIS -

POST HERE EVERYTIME A RETARD ATTACKS!

I want to see articles, links, studies, stories, of these Retards Gone Wild! I'm NOT asking you NOT to post it to the NEWS Section, just copy it to here. That way we can keep track of these evil 'tard attacks in one place, and PROVE once-and-for-all that Retards are the Devil's Children!
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: WHEN RETARD'S ATTACK!!! - 05-10-2008, 01:09 AM

RETARD CHARGED WITH RACIST ASSAULT!

This story is disgusting! Down-syndrome kid commits racist assault, his parents 'claim' he has the mind of a 5-year-old boy, he gets away with it! Sickening! Now this retard is free to carry out more racist assaults, and he will probably get away with those too! Looks like being a spastic is a 'get out of jail free' card. And I see this article is on the retard's parents side, as they most often are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...=1766&ito=1490
Quote:
Until recently, Fiona Bauld thought her 18-year-old son Jamie had not fully grasped the gravity of the situation he found himself in.

It brought her solace that her child, who has Down's syndrome and the mental age of a five-year-old, hadn't fully comprehended the charges of racism and assault against him, let alone begun to contemplate the consequences.

But one night shortly after Christmas, as the family watched TV, Fiona realised to her horror that Jamie was not as oblivious as she'd hoped.
A scene featuring a prison appeared on screen, at which point Jamie said quietly: "I don't want to go to jail, Mum. Please don't let them take me away." He then burst into tears.

"I rushed over, put my arms around him and told him everything was going to be fine," says Fiona.

"All through this nightmare I've done my best to put on a smile and act normally around Jamie, simply to protect him from everything that was happening. But that night, as he sobbed in my arms, I wasn't sure everything would be OK.
"My worst fear was that Jamie would be taken away somewhere that I wouldn't be able to protect him. I said: 'Jamie, you're not going to prison', but I found myself in tears, too."

The events which have brought her such anguish in recent months begun with what was effectively a playground spat between two individuals with special needs.

It soon escalated into a seven-month criminal investigation that could have resulted in Fiona's son being hauled before a court and left with a criminal record.

Last September, Jamie - who is 18 but cannot even tie his own shoelaces, needs help on the lavatory, mustn't be left alone in the house and still relies on his mother to tuck him up in bed at night - had an altercation with an Asian girl of a similar age, also a pupil at the special needs department of Motherwell College in Lanarkshire, where Jamie is a student.
Put quite simply - girl irritated boy, boy pushed girl and told her to go away. Then, girl responded by telling her teacher.

The two were sent their separate ways and their parents informed about the falling out.

Given their mental ages, it was no more significant than a playground spat between two five-year-olds. That should have been the end of it.
Instead, a notice was placed in the local newspaper - it is not known by whom - asking for witnesses to a "racial assault" at the college on the day in question.
Whether this notice led to the police investigation, or whether the family of the girl contacted them directly is still not clear. Either way, just over a week later, Jamie was charged with racism and assault.
I doubt the Police would have brought charges of 'Racist Assault' had this been a 'minor playground spat' as this article calls it. It is disgusting how many of these violent retard attacks are swept under the carpet.
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: WHEN RETARD'S ATTACK!!! - 05-10-2008, 01:13 AM

Down’s syndrome bombers kill 91!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3287373.ece
Quote:
Baghdad’s fragile peace was shattered yesterday when explosives strapped to two women with Down’s syndrome were detonated by remote control in crowded pet markets, killing at least 91 people in the worst attacks that the capital had experienced for almost a year.

Iraqi and American officials blamed al-Qaeda, and accused the terrorist organisation of plumbing new depths of depravity. Condoleezza Rice, the US Secretary of State, said that al-Qaeda’s use of mentally-handicapped women as bombers showed that it had "no political programme here that is acceptable to a civilised society and that this is the most brutal and the most bankrupt of movements".

Ryan Crocker, the US Ambassador, said: "There is nothing they won’t do if they think it will work in creating carnage and the political fallout that comes from that."
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: WHEN RETARD'S ATTACK!!! - 05-10-2008, 01:25 AM

Disabled violent offender is too difficult to house!

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs....48/1002/NEWS01
Quote:
BARRE – Bail was increased to $50,000 Tuesday for a man accused in June of escaping from a state-run Plainfield home for developmentally disabled violent offenders, then attacking a woman at random and eluding police.

Twenty-year-old Kenneth Sumner, formerly of Burlington and Plainfield, does not have the means to post bail and will remain in jail.

On June 9, 2007, Sumner escaped through his bedroom window at the Hill Top House, a home for developmentally disabled violent offenders, walked into the village and allegedly attacked Emma Kopecky, 20, in much the same way he allegedly previously attacked a woman in the parking lot of St. Michael's College in Colchester.

Kopecky scared Sumner off with screams, and he fled from police, who searched for him with police dogs. He was located just before 8:30 p.m. that day after he took off his shirt and entered the Winooski River to elude police.

In 2005, Sumner was charged with lewd and lascivious conduct and unlawful restraint in the second degree. And in 2006, he was charged with unlawful restraint in the second degree for allegedly assaulting a woman in the St. Michael's parking lot in much the same manner as Kopecky was attacked. In that case, he stuffed a sock into the woman's mouth, according to Washington County State's Attorney Tom Kelly.

All prior charges against Sumner are from Chittenden County, and in both of those cases Sumner had escaped from DAIL-run programs like Hill Top House – a program described as the most secure supervision the agency can offer.

Sumner's competency to stand trial in this case is still undetermined. Two evaluations have been completed by two separate doctors who came to opposite conclusions and it is up to the court now to decide the issue.

In the meantime, Sumner has been incarcerated at the Northeast Regional Correctional Facility in St. Johnsbury since he was arraigned in June 2007. There are concerns that Sumner is vulnerable in a prison population.

At the June 11, 2007, arraignment, Sumner was charged with unlawful restraint in the second degree, simple assault and disorderly conduct (he was later charged with larceny, as well), was ordered to the Vermont State Hospital in Waterbury for an evaluation, which concluded he was competent to stand trial.

On June 22, 2007, Sumner was ordered held on $20,000 bail and transferred to the prison in St. Johnsbury. One condition of his release was that he be released into the custody of the Department of Aging and Living. At that proceeding, Gail Falk, who coordinates offender services around the state for people with developmental disabilities like mental retardation or autism, told the court that this is the third time Sumner has escaped from DAIL's custody, and it has no placement for him at this time.
(#5)
Old
Unsaved Trash Sees Pink Elephants

Brother DT is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: WHEN RETARD'S ATTACK!!! - 05-10-2008, 06:58 AM

But ya know what though, those tarder's have unbelievable strenght. When I was a little sprout I remeber waiting for the schoolbus (The Long One) and there was this kid who used to ride the short bus, however he did'nt want to ride the short bus and would always go around saying
"I want to go to regular school" or (The way it sounded to us) "Ahh winna go doo wegooler skoolzizzle) From what I remember this kid would always try to sneak onto our bus, demand to have a seat and constantly proclaimed that his rights to an equal education were being denied and thathe was sick and tired of being disenfrachised, oh it was a spectacle. Well one day he rounded up a bunch of his retarded friends , staged a protest and blocked our bus from entering the school groundsand used words like "Devil" and Racists" ...well that kid grew up and his name is Revernd Al Sharpton
(#6)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: WHEN RETARD'S ATTACK!!! - 05-10-2008, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother DJ View Post
well that kid grew up and his name is Revernd Al Sharpton
Goodness, I thought you were going to say Snoop Dogg!

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#7)
Old

Default Re: WHEN RETARDS ATTACK!!! - 05-18-2008, 07:10 AM

I actually meant to say Rosie O'Donnell:jesus :
(#8)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: WHEN RETARD'S ATTACK!!! - 05-18-2008, 04:03 PM

Quote:
"I want to go to regular school" or (The way it sounded to us) "Ahh winna go doo wegooler skoolzizzle)
Shame on you for making SUV laugh! 'Tisn't Lady-like.
(#9)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: WHEN RETARD'S ATTACK!!! - 05-18-2008, 04:20 PM

Quote:
But ya know what though, those tarder's have unbelievable strenght. When I was a little sprout I remeber waiting for the schoolbus (The Long One) and there was this kid who used to ride the short bus, however he did'nt want to ride the short bus and would always go around saying
"I want to go to regular school" or (The way it sounded to us) "Ahh winna go doo wegooler skoolzizzle) From what I remember this kid would always try to sneak onto our bus, demand to have a seat and constantly proclaimed that his rights to an equal education were being denied and thathe was sick and tired of being disenfrachised, oh it was a spectacle. Well one day he rounded up a bunch of his retarded friends , staged a protest and blocked our bus from entering the school groundsand used words like "Devil" and Racists" ...well that kid grew up and his name is Revernd Al Sharpton
That simpering idiot has secured himself a seat on HELL TRAIN!

http://landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=10357

GLORY!

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#10)
Old

Default Re: WHEN RETARDS ATTACK!!! - 05-18-2008, 11:56 PM

No problem SUV, Thats what I like to do, make people laugh. So...Bible Thumping Blonde, why does this secure me a seat on hell train, I love Jesus more than any of you
(#11)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: WHEN RETARDS ATTACK!!! - 05-19-2008, 02:05 AM

Quote:
No problem SUV, Thats what I like to do, make people laugh. So...Bible Thumping Blonde, why does this secure me a seat on hell train, I love Jesus more than any of you
She meant Al Sharpton had a seat on the Hell Train.

However, by now declaring yourself more Christian than True Christians™, you may be working toward a seat of your own.

Perhaps you'd care to rethink your attack on Sister BTB's unquestionable faith.

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#12)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

S_F_C_M is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: WHEN RETARDS ATTACK!!! - 05-24-2008, 12:08 AM

Reards Attack Again!!!

ALL OF THE ABOVE POSTS WHERE POSTED BY RETARDS!!!

It isn't the person with mental illnesses fault that they may or may not have lashed out as is claimed in the earlier posts.

The racist assault wasn't racist at all it's political correctness gone mad, since The War On Terrorism, and the increase in ethnic minoritys shouting racism at white folks when an altercation takes place.
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Persecuted Porn Resistant Ready for the Rapture

Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: WHEN RETARDS ATTACK!!! - 01-18-2015, 12:59 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...iled-life.html

An Aspergian 22 year-old woman beat her mother to death with a torch (flashlight) and had her boyfriend dump her weighted body in a stream. She received a 20-year prison sentence.

Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Regis Alexandrus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: WHEN RETARDS ATTACK!!! - 05-17-2015, 09:27 AM

According to this report, the Sydney Police Department shot and killed an Aspergian female who approached them with a large butcher knife in a "zombie-like manner."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ry-Jack-s.html

Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."
(#15)
Old
True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Crown of Incorruptibility God's chosen ones Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty Midget porn survivor Crown of Rejoicing

Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: WHEN RETARDS ATTACK!!! - 05-17-2015, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regis Alexandrus View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...iled-life.html

An Aspergian 22 year-old woman beat her mother to death with a torch (flashlight) and had her boyfriend dump her weighted body in a stream. She received a 20-year prison sentence.
That story is almost 6 years old, so the retard is probably back on the streets by now.

Tell me, Regis Alexandrus, is there a reason why 90% of your posts are about aspie retards? Do you perhaps have one in the family, or are you one yourself? If the latter, I would suggest you get out more. Hey, it's Sunday! Why not go to church?

Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: WHEN RETARDS ATTACK!!! - 05-17-2015, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
That story is almost 6 years old, so the retard is probably back on the streets by now.

Tell me, Regis Alexandrus, is there a reason why 90% of your posts are about aspie retards? Do you perhaps have one in the family, or are you one yourself? If the latter, I would suggest you get out more. Hey, it's Sunday! Why not go to church?
I do attend church. In fact, I attend more than just on Sundays since I do a lot of volunteer work as a knight of the Columbian Order and I am considering studying for the deaconate. I have always enjoyed reading the Bible, especially the Old Testament since I have always enjoyed history. I simply enjoy the responses of Freehold's residents, that is why I ask for feedback.

(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash, admitted retard

Rides the Short Bus

FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: WHEN RETARDS ATTACK!!! - 05-18-2015, 02:18 AM

It says to post when you guys attack so...
(I ate speech)

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
(#18)
Old
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Smile Re: WHEN RETARDS ATTACK!!! - 05-18-2015, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FroYoInfo View Post
It says to post when you guys attack so...
(I ate speech)
Friend, I am sure the woman (assuming it is a woman and not a guy) is merely standing next to the post. We are not 'attacking her'.
What speech did you eat?

You assperians really are 'damaged goods'. Tell me, when you walk down the street and see a sign that says 'No Standing', do you get on your belly and crawl like a snake?

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash, admitted retard

Rides the Short Bus

FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: WHEN RETARDS ATTACK!!! - 05-19-2015, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Friend, I am sure the woman (assuming it is a woman and not a guy) is merely standing next to the post. We are not 'attacking her'.
What speech did you eat?

You assperians really are 'damaged goods'. Tell me, when you walk down the street and see a sign that says 'No Standing', do you get on your belly and crawl like a snake?
No, if I were to see a sign that says no standing, I would look at it for a moment, wondering why it's there, and then continue walking, assuming it's some sort of joke.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
(#20)
Old
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: WHEN RETARDS ATTACK!!! - 07-21-2016, 01:23 PM

Here's the latest artistic - Terror news clip:How are police supposed to handle these kinds of incidents when they are under threat of fire for just responding to anything?

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.