Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover Baptist Lounge
Reload this Page My aging mother said she was full of spunk. I asked, was the donor Christian?
Landover Baptist Lounge Relax, Kick your shoes off. Praise Jesus!!! (Blacks and Homosexuals strictly prohibited!)

(#21)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen 

DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: My aging mother said she was full of spunk. I asked, was the donor Christian? - 03-15-2019, 09:12 PM

So, mother is nowhere to be found, the orderlies searched her cell high and low and informed me she seems to have vanished. Yes, ma is spunky (if misguided her in her onslaught of dementia), but she can't just get up on her own whim and walk away.

Any one has tips of her whereabouts, please DM me immediately.

THE MOANS CHILDREN Adelaide Eunice Rush Crusher(FISHING ACCIDENT) Truth Lloyd Mildrew Angina (DIED IN A FIRE) Scooter Bud Carson Bobby (DIED IN A FIRE) Modesty(SLAIN BY A BULLET) Boomhauer Donald Grenadine Lysol(SUCKED BY A TORNADO)
(#22)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi 

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My aging mother said she was full of spunk. I asked, was the donor Christian? - 03-15-2019, 09:18 PM

Could she have gotten hold of an orderly's uniform some how?
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist 

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: My aging mother said she was full of spunk. I asked, was the donor Christian? - 03-16-2019, 12:26 AM

Are all the water fountains in situ? Any broken windows? Large, quiet, Native American fellow in the area?

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." George Orwell
(#24)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: My aging mother said she was full of spunk. I asked, was the donor Christian? - 03-16-2019, 04:04 AM

We've hired Christian detectives to investigate her disappearance, using a stipend from Mr. Moans memorial fund. Inspector Gozer T. Litschspittleoncuddy D.C. of Illinois P.D. found traces of unidentified black fabric in the closet, and high volumes of trionol in the gurney drip. This is what he suspects was used to sedate my mom at some point. As to how she got out, he has no idea.

An orderly uniform was found missing yes, but a man's, far too large for a slight octogenarian to be hiding in. There's no way she could have not been detected as sunglasses are forbidden indoors among the long-term care crew.

THE MOANS CHILDREN Adelaide Eunice Rush Crusher(FISHING ACCIDENT) Truth Lloyd Mildrew Angina (DIED IN A FIRE) Scooter Bud Carson Bobby (DIED IN A FIRE) Modesty(SLAIN BY A BULLET) Boomhauer Donald Grenadine Lysol(SUCKED BY A TORNADO)
(#25)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life 

BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My aging mother said she was full of spunk. I asked, was the donor Christian? - 03-16-2019, 08:58 AM

Miss Moans have you tried prayer to see if the answer will come to you faster? I know you probably have but prayer seems to solve any issue as long as you are a Bible Abiding Christian. Who am I kidding. Of course you are. Has Granny Moans been up to date on her tithes? Could be punishment for that or some other sin if she hasn’t paid her dues to enter the gates of heaven.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).
(#26)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: My aging mother said she was full of spunk. I asked, was the donor Christian? - 03-16-2019, 02:40 PM

It's funny you should ask. Though its likely no concern of yours, little Maxine, my mother I suspect has been sneaking her social security checks for her own selfish devices, like Medicaid and other silly amenities. Insp.
Litschspittleoncuddy found a note under her bedside with the words scrawled "I'm not sure if I really believe in Jesus anymore". Forensics are working day and night to determine is this was written by my mother's hand, or a red herring devised by her sneaky assailant. So far, they believe the note was written by a right-handed person, trying to forge handwriting by someone left-handed pretending to be right-handed.

(#27)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi 

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My aging mother said she was full of spunk. I asked, was the donor Christian? - 03-17-2019, 09:30 AM

Surely the best way for a right-handed assailant to achieve that would simply be to write using the left hand? Unless proficient with both hands from necessity in some other activity, unfamiliarity with left-handedness must result in marks from the writing implement that should be easy to detect. Try some little puzzle..an unusual self-assembly bookcase ought to attract "unwelcome" suggestions..where you can inspect left hands at close range without attracting suspicion.
Had she expressed any interest in the Welsh recently? Language? Recipes or knitwear? Martial arts? You know the sort of thing. They've produced some quite specific material relating to assailants.

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
(#28)
Old
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory 

Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My aging mother said she was full of spunk. I asked, was the donor Christian? - 03-17-2019, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Try some little puzzle..an unusual self-assembly bookcase ought to attract "unwelcome" suggestions..where you can inspect left hands at close range without attracting suspicion.
May I ask, Sister Mitza, is the "thing" seen on this photo the effect of trying to follow the instructions on how to put together an unspecified piece of furniture purchased at IKEA?
(#29)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life 

BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.BibleReader2231 has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My aging mother said she was full of spunk. I asked, was the donor Christian? - 03-17-2019, 07:45 PM

If in fact a left handed assailant was behind this, then there’s no doubt a liebaral probably committed the crime. Miss Moans, was your mother ever around a Bernie rally? If so, it could have some connection with the big bandage on Bernie Sanders’ head.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).
(#30)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture 

Jim C. Lombardo is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Jim C. Lombardo is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Jim C. Lombardo is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Jim C. Lombardo is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Jim C. Lombardo is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Jim C. Lombardo is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Jim C. Lombardo is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Jim C. Lombardo is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Jim C. Lombardo is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Jim C. Lombardo is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Jim C. Lombardo is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: My aging mother said she was full of spunk. I asked, was the donor Christian? - 03-17-2019, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Anyone else take notice of the decidedly slutty looking table legs? Clearly this thing was built by queers.

Some days... I walk past my fellow brethren; men of Christ washed in Christ's blood. And I thank Lord Jesus Christ, my sinful days are long, LONG since behind me. I thank you Jesus for allowing me to accept you as my Savior, and leading me in the path of righteousness.
(#31)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: My aging mother said she was full of spunk. I asked, was the donor Christian? - 03-18-2019, 11:00 AM

I thought putting something like that together, whatever it was intended to be, would attract normally unwelcome advice and pointing fingers which could be checked out for tell-tale remnants of right/left-handed forgery attempts. In any other situation you'd stop immediately but here one could bite one's tongue, accept the advice: "Where? Show me," and so on sure enough a hand would be thrust before your eyes. Ink spots? Pencil marks? The perp. would not be used to washing there and traces would remain.

I'm glad you noticed the legs. I've allowed a little outlining (on the hind leg) to suggest the curvature you noticed and the guilty party, if present, would certainly notice when the hand that held the pen (or pencil) had been spotted. Deflection would be certain. "Ooo.." or words to that effect, "Look at those legs! The magazine rack or combination wine display unit & bookshelf would be a weight for they to bear.." anything to stop you looking at the hands. Often people will obsess vocally over one body part when they actually want you to look at a different region as you've probably noticed.

"Will you stop looking at my nose," they say wearing a T-shirt with arrows pointing somewhere else. I'd thought of using a Japanese wooden puzzle in my example but of course you'd need to be pretty close to see that so I went for the furniture. Especially if you made a complete mess of it they'd just have. to come over with the advice.
Attached Images