Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page The Antichrist Slideshow
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#17)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Antichrist Slideshow - 12-18-2006, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
There is simply no excuse for not being able to pay bills or go to college. They even let women and darkies in.
I didn't say the bills go unpaid. I say it stresses me out getting them all in on time. And the phone bill......well......
We do pay bills on time. But it doesn't leave too much over for luxuries.

Quote:
People who have migraines (1) don't eat enough meat, and (2) have too much estrogen poisoning their systems. That is solely due to their failure to complete Physical Readiness Training on a daily basis and do that 10 mile run before breakfast. WOMEN! GOD expects you to dig a foxhole in three minutes, birth your baby while maintaining an accurate and deadly fire upon the enemy, toss that baby in a gas mask bag, fix bayonets and CHARGE the enemy positions. If you can't do that, you aren't a MARINE!
Ummm, well, I'm not a marine...I never enlisted. And yeah, I've heard it's tough, real tough. I wanted to join the air force, but never ended up pursuing it. Life got in the way. Oh well, it happens.
As to migraines, they don't happen from not eating enough meat. No one knows the exact cause, like hayfever, you either get migraines or you don't. Things can trigger them and one can avoid the triggers, but for a person who gets migraines...migraines are waiting to happen.

And just out of curiosity, Pastor, have their been any female marines who've done those things you've mentioned above? I'd love to hear those accounts!

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!