Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page HOODIES - THE CLOTHING OF SATANISTS, CRIMINALS AND FREAKS !
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Jackson Do Good is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: HOODIES - THE CLOTHING OF SATANISTS, CRIMINALS AND FREAKS ! - 01-31-2012, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
Ezekiel 14:1–11
Then came certain of the elders of Israel unto me, and sat before me. 2 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 3 Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be inquired of at all by them? 4 Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the Lord will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols; 5 That I may take the house of Israel in their own heart, because they are all estranged from me through their idols. 6 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God; Repent, and turn yourselves from your idols; and turn away your faces from all your abominations. 7 For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which eseparateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to inquire of him concerning me; I the Lord will answer him by myself: 8 And I will set my face against that man, and will make him a sign and a proverb, and I will cut him off from the midst of my people; and ye shall know that I am the Lord. 9 And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel. 10 And they shall bear the punishment of their iniquity: the punishment of the prophet shall be even as the punishment of him that seeketh unto him; 11 That the house of Israel may go no more astray from me, neither be polluted any more with all their transgressions; but that they may be my people, and I may be their God, saith the Lord God.
I really don't get what you are trying to say. By the way, I quoted the actual bible for you as you seem to have a problem with that.

God wants us to see how He treats those who twist His word and follow the idols of their hearts. Yes, that is your rebuke, friend.
Yet God also dictates that they repent. Is that not salvation for those who had turned to other idols?

Also, I apologize. I had followed your link of Samuel in your signature to that site and it led me to that interpretation.