Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page introduction
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#21)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: introduction - 03-21-2014, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneerprincess View Post
My ex cheated on me with young girls that worked at the restaurant he was managing. i let it go for a long time, blaming myself. plus we had 2 little boys to think of. but, after doing everything he asked of me for 2 years and him not touching me at all during that period, i suggested therapy. he refused and walked out a couple months later. we started our family when we were very young and i think he needed to experience more of the world. I was happy just being a wife and mother. He wasnt. As for my husband's ex.....one day she just didnt come home. There are lots of details but to sum it up, she hasnt seen her kids in over 3 years, she is living in sin with a man with 3 felony drug convictions on his record, she owes us tons of money and she has an active warrant out for her arrest. Shes crazy. We both learned a lot from our failures and have been happily married for 4 years. We all fall short of the glory of God. But i know my Savior. And i have faith that His grace is sufficient. I found this site in my efforts to grow and learn. Not only because we have decided to mold our marriage into a domestic discipline relationship, but because i feel like something is missing and i am not yet whole. i dont know if that is the best way to describe it. I hope you can at least kinda understand. Im searching for something. Im just not sure what yet.
We all have gaping holes that need to be filled. I, too, have felt the longing for something to fill the deep crevasse that sometimes just cries out for attention. Let me assure you, dear, that our LORD's rod and staff can bring that comfort. He is always there to provide the satisfaction in life only the touch of GOD can.

Luke 9:58
And Iesus said vnto him, Foxes haue holes, and birds of the aire haue nests, but the Sonne of man hath not where to lay his head.

JESUS is longing to lay His precious Head near your foxhole of faith, sister. He will fill you with His Spirit, and nevermore will you find yourself crying out in loneliness, for He WILL NOT LEAVE YOU!

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong, and of a good courage, feare not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doeth goe with thee, he will not faile thee, nor forsake thee.

1 Chronicles 28:20
And Dauid said to Solomon his sonne, Be strong, and of good courage, and doe it: feare not, nor be dismayed, for the Lord God, euen my God, will be with thee; he will not faile thee, nor forsake thee, vntill thou hast finished all the worke for the seruice of the house of the Lord. GLORY!

You see, He is like a stalker, only the good kind. Not the ones that peer into your window each night, but the ones that you hope will be there when you're walking a dark street - kind of like when you see a nigra walking toward you and then all of a sudden you breathe a sigh of relief because a white guy appears. The LORD will bring you peace, Sister. Just trust in HIM, kneel before HIM, and offer HIM everything - hold nothing back. He wants to control you but set you free (It's a Jesus thing). He wants to unshackle you from the bonds of sin, but in return you must give Him consideration before you make a move, lest you burn in hell. Praise!

Living the life of a Christian woman is by no means easy - but it is very, very simple.

NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash, foreign papist

Cathlick Perv

Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: introduction - 03-23-2014, 01:58 PM

Quote:
My ex cheated on me with young girls that worked at the restaurant he was managing. i let it go for a long time, blaming myself. plus we had 2 little boys to think of. but, after doing everything he asked of me for 2 years and him not touching me at all during that period, i suggested therapy. he refused and walked out a couple months later. we started our family when we were very young and i think he needed to experience more of the world. I was happy just being a wife and mother. He wasnt. As for my husband's ex.....one day she just didnt come home. There are lots of details but to sum it up, she hasnt seen her kids in over 3 years, she is living in sin with a man with 3 felony drug convictions on his record, she owes us tons of money and she has an active warrant out for her arrest. Shes crazy. We both learned a lot from our failures and have been happily married for 4 years. We all fall short of the glory of God. But i know my Savior. And i have faith that His grace is sufficient. I found this site in my efforts to grow and learn. Not only because we have decided to mold our marriage into a domestic discipline relationship, but because i feel like something is missing and i am not yet whole. i dont know if that is the best way to describe it. I hope you can at least kinda understand. Im searching for something. Im just not sure what yet.
Interesting and you have my simpathy for your hardships, but we still would like please an answer to this question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post

So you converted without even a husband's consent? What on earth possessed you to do such a thing?

And then we would like to know: As LDS what do you and your husband think about recent sightings of the three Immortal Nephites
http://www.salamandersociety.com/fairytales/

Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash, blasphemous mormoon
Under Investigation

pioneerprincess is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: introduction - 03-23-2014, 10:03 PM

At the time, I didn't understand, let alone live a life of, patriarchal hierarchy. The whole head of household idea is something I learned in studying God's plan for marriage in the Bible. That desire came after my divorce. I believe the Holy Spirit placed a desire in me to study that subject so I would be prepared to marry a proper husband. And that's exactly what I got. My husband now loves and adores me. He cherishes me and is always considerate of me. But his expectations of a Biblical, modest wife are very clear and poor choices are severely punished via my behind.

I haven't heard anything about nephite sightings. I wouldn't believe it anyways.
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash, foreign papist

Cathlick Perv

Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: introduction - 03-24-2014, 07:05 PM

Quote:
At the time, I didn't understand, let alone live a life of, patriarchal hierarchy. The whole head of household idea is something I learned in studying God's plan for marriage in the Bible. That desire came after my divorce. I believe the Holy Spirit placed a desire in me to study that subject so I would be prepared to marry a proper husband. And that's exactly what I got. My husband now loves and adores me. He cherishes me and is always considerate of me. But his expectations of a Biblical, modest wife are very clear and poor choices are severely punished via my behind.
It somehow does not add. For instance: Why do you not write If and when you first invited the mormon missionaries?
You seem to say that you studied the bible and it told you to first become a mormon and then marry one? Madness
Quote:
I haven't heard anything about nephite sightings. I wouldn't believe it anyways.
Then how can you be a mormon. I know that the accepting as true scripture ALL OF THE BOM is mormon Dogma. You are no true mormon if you dont believe what is written in 3 Nephi 28

When we get to the Ground of your spiritual dizzyness, I am sure we will find no real LDS wifes soul but a very confused female black sheep that wants to come home to the one true Church of Christ (in Rome)

Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary
(#25)
Old
Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor (Quarantined) Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is offline
Unsaved trash, full-on pervert
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

How dumb can you get? Fluffy bunny Potty mouth Full of it

Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: introduction - 05-06-2014, 03:29 PM

Quote:
He was a prophet. he started the church. every denomination has a man who started it. John wesley and the methodists etc....we dont worship or praise joseph smith. we respect him. he was a servant. No more, no less.
I used to be in this cult. I lived in Idaho, Maryland and Utah, and was a member of the LDS cult. I have studied the history of the Mormons in detail for my manuscript. And I found not a single reference in the fact that Smith was a prophet. However, I found fell evidence that he was involved in several crimes:

Counterfeiting, fraudulent bankruptcy, contract murder, destruction of property (for example, the printing press of the Nauvoo Expositor); Polygamy (then banned in the U.S.); and not least his alleged prophecies; none of which met, as well as his inability translation. There is a wonderful quote from the Bible about false prophets. It is in Deut. 18:19-21. So if a prophet says something false, something that does not happen, he is unmasked as a false prophet.
And yes, your members "adore" Joseph Smith! Think about the many hyms about him.
(#26)
Old
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: introduction - 05-06-2014, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
But Mormons aren't Christians!
Correct! My former theologican teacher call them a mixed religion, because they pick from EVERY RELIGION (including paganism and freemasons) something to create a new religion.
The Mormon Jesus has nothing to do with the biblical Jesus. It is like to put Darth Vader into the new clothes of Superman.
(#27)
Old

Default Re: introduction - 05-06-2014, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Huh? yes we are.we believe the Bible to be the literal word of God. we believe that Jesus IS his son and that he is the Savior. it is only through His sacrafice and our obedience that we find salvation. We believe in loving God and loving others. what else is there? isn't that what matters? or am i misunderstanding something? i wasn't raised Lds, i converted a few years ago.
You do not believe in the biblical Jesus, but the Jesus of the Mormons. The Jesus who appeared to Joseph Smith. The Jesus who appeared to the Nephites. There is evidence that the Book of Mormon is a real novel. You believe in Jesus, who was in the premortal existence Jehovah. Here, Elohim and Yahweh are one in the Bible and the same person. This can prove to you every theology student.
Conclusion: You believe in a different Jesus than we Christians, therefore, are Mormons NOT Christians. They are God's enemies.
(#28)
Old

Default Re: introduction - 05-06-2014, 03:48 PM

Quote:
He was a prophet. he started the church. every denomination has a man who started it. John wesley and the methodists etc....we dont worship or praise joseph smith. we respect him. he was a servant. No more, no less.
Pioneer Princess: He was NO PROPHET!
Why not? Because NONE of his prophecies fulfilled. Because he MAGIC Mormon used to translate the book. And the Bible warns us strongly against using magic. Google once the story of the Kinderhook plates. The Joseph Smith allegedly translated. He claimed they were from a descendant of Ham. It was just a little dizziness, some local farmers had devised. Here is a link to it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinderhook_plates

And here several others:

http://www.utlm.org/onlineresources/...hookplates.htm
http://pleaseconvinceme.com/2012/do-...-joseph-smith/

Conclusion:

Smith wan't a Prophet of God, and he never was a honest man.
(#29)
Old

Default Re: introduction - 05-06-2014, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post
Young lady, please read Pastor Zeke's detailed explanation of Why Mormons are NOT Christians.

But welcome to our friendly forums. I believe that our Beloved has sent you here for a reason, and that reason is that He wants you to be Saved.
The ways of God sometimes for us humans it seem strange, but they always lead us back to him. We have to be willing to accept it and go, the way to God.
(#30)
Old

Default Re: introduction - 05-06-2014, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Based on its own experience, I disagree. God hears the prayers of us sinners , because we are all sinners. And he answered our prayers to him, and answers . Sometimes we can not hear the answer , because our sins have made us deaf to his word. Sometimes we want to or not listen to the answers God. Also, because we are too proud to and self-righteous.
I remember a day where I had to fight hard with a problem. I asked God for help , even though I had just committed a crime (assault ) . God showed me what I should do. First I went to the person that I had nearly beaten to death , and asked for his forgiveness . Then I went to the police and made a voluntary disclosure . I came to court , and was punished. God showed me why I have been so violent and so I went in prison to a pastor and a therapist. When I was released from prison , I dedicated my life to God and spreading the Gospel . That was long ago . And God always surprised me with his kindness, his patience and his love.
(#31)
Old

Default Re: introduction - 05-06-2014, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post

MORMON FUN FACT!

In March 1826, 21 year old Joseph Smith was convicted of being a disorderly person and an impostor. Smith admitted at a trial in Brainbridge, NY to be defrauding people by
claiming to be a Glass Looker and using Magic Seeing Stones to find hidden treasure or lost property. About 18 months later, he founded Mormonism by

... wait for it...

Finding Magical Gold Tablets that could only be read with Magical Seer Stones!

And guess who had the only Magical Seeing Stones!

To this I have the copies from teh Book "Changing world of Mormonism", available as PDF file (for free)
(#32)
Old
Repenting jooboy
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Paula Deen Negro Support Group A for Effort Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: introduction - 05-06-2014, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerlinde View Post
Based on its own experience, I disagree. God hears the prayers of us sinners , because we are all sinners. And he answered our prayers to him, and answers . Sometimes we can not hear the answer , because our sins have made us deaf to his word. Sometimes we want to or not listen to the answers God. Also, because we are too proud to and self-righteous.
I remember a day where I had to fight hard with a problem. I asked God for help , even though I had just committed a crime (assault ) . God showed me what I should do. First I went to the person that I had nearly beaten to death , and asked for his forgiveness . Then I went to the police and made a voluntary disclosure . I came to court , and was punished. God showed me why I have been so violent and so I went in prison to a pastor and a therapist. When I was released from prison , I dedicated my life to God and spreading the Gospel . That was long ago . And God always surprised me with his kindness, his patience and his love.
Ah, but there is a difference between the repentance prayer of a sinner and a prayer asking for Wall Street to have a good day. When men of heavy hearts come to the Lord, He will be there for them - but when a heart is filled with iniquity (Mormons, for instance), He is deaf to them. Wouldn't even work to use sign language. The Holy Books are clear that the only way to get the Lord to incline His ear is for the supplicant to be in repentance and of pure desire to please Him. I am not that schooled on New Testament scripture but I do know that David the Psalmist asked for mercy before expecting the Lord to hear him (Psalm 4:1). Psalm 80:4 implies that the Lord was not hearing a prayer because the hearts of the people were in the wrong place or not following His will.

Proverbs 15:8 mentions that the prayer of the UPRIGHT is pleasing to the Lord. 15:29 in the same book tells us that He is far from the wicked, but hears the prayer of the RIGHTEOUS.

So yes - if one comes to the Lord with sorrow and agrees to give his all, I have no doubt that the prayer is heard. If one is not walking in the pathway that is commanded, you might as well be talking to your Santa Claus.