Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Favorite Bible Verses
Reload this Page The Bible Gives Us the Scoop on Poop.
Favorite Bible Verses Brother Harry's Bible Study and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Bronze Tither Christian Love Heaven Bound Gunfest '09 Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator The Lord’s Witness Wound One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth

TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default The Bible Gives Us the Scoop on Poop. - 01-30-2009, 02:42 AM

"My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him" (Song of Solomon 5:4).

Pastor Deacon Fred's sermons on God's use of poop are inspiring. Whenever I take a trip to the brownie bowl I think of Pastor Deacon Fred and his sermons about dung and piss.

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012