Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Just an innocent guy...
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

-Thaed- is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Just an innocent guy... - 01-03-2008, 10:29 PM

...looking for the right direction in life. I feel lost, I've almost lost my faith to science BUT I can see where this is leading me, and I don't want to burn in hell. I hope you here can help me find truth in God again.

Good day to you all!

I can feel the presence of Jesus within me!
(#2)
Old
True Christian™ Beauty Queen

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker True Heterosexual™ Best Pie Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Eats the Most Pork Christian Love Victory Over Sex True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Roper Crossburn Trumpette Home Schooled Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Trump of GOD Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus GLORY Saved 10 Years

VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Just an innocent guy... - 01-03-2008, 10:52 PM

Well you came to the right place, Death Spelled Backwards! Hopefully you can turn your life around like your user name and put yourself on the Path to Salvation. Remember - it's never too late to be Saved! Unless you're already dead and burning in Hell, but you know what I mean...

Welcome aboard, and I hope you find the Salvation here that you deserve. Start reading your KJV1611 now, and don't forget the Paypal button!
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Just an innocent guy... - 01-03-2008, 11:31 PM

Thank you victoryOS!

My name, I think I must explain to you that I simply wish to see my inevitable demise in this world as a beginning. It shall not be death, it will be my true birth into the kingdom of heaven!

(#4)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Just an innocent guy... - 01-03-2008, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Thaed- View Post
Thank you victoryOS!

My name, I think I must explain to you that I simply wish to see my inevitable demise in this world as a beginning. It shall not be death, it will be my true birth into the kingdom of heaven!
You want someone to Llik you so you can be nroB again?

There is an easier way you know.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#5)
Old
True Christian™ Beauty Queen

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker True Heterosexual™ Best Pie Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Eats the Most Pork Christian Love Victory Over Sex True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Roper Crossburn Trumpette Home Schooled Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Trump of GOD Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus GLORY Saved 10 Years

VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Just an innocent guy... - 01-03-2008, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Thaed- View Post
Thank you victoryOS!

That is a beautiful and poetic way of saying it, Thaed. I hope you find yourself at home here on the Chosen Forum. A new member with a clear head is a refreshing change over the ignorant unsaved scum we've been bombarded with lately.
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Just an innocent guy... - 01-03-2008, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Talitha View Post
You want someone to Llik you so you can be nroB again?

There is an easier way you know.
Kill me? No! Nobody is immortal (on this planet), we all die and it is our duty to please god in this life in preparation for that death that. To wish your life to come to an end prematurely must surely be a sin?