Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Is Homotherapy OK for Christians to use?
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Claims not to be a dago slut
Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Uppity Woman/Enabler

María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Is Homotherapy OK for Christians to use? - 07-15-2011, 08:28 PM

Hello again friends,

I have a question about homeopathy and homeopathics, even though I'm no myselve a homeopathic I just need to know something about the homeopathics because I have make a discovery that were wonderful and amazing and fantastic as well but then I was thinnking..'Oh - Is this OK' so I was thinking then I should maybe ask people here about homeopthics because I'm sure somebody will know more than me about this because although I know a lot of things I dont know everything so I ask.

Recently I had to get a small operation (nothing serios) but it were cause me a lot of pain after so I try the aspirina and the gelocatil and the Ibuprofeno and then a friend of my aunt gave to me a oinkment made by buddhist monks she have contact whit no far from Alcoy and this oinkment when I put it on my abdomen scar was like a miracle! No pain, and the eswells went down like supersonicky, and I was like WOW! Then the pain disappear from the rest of my tender stomach when I was rubbing it all over to help reduce the pain, it was like really eslippy and esmell a little estrange but the more I rub me the belly whit this oinkment all over the more good feels it gave me. This are a miracle product.

She say me it was totally homeopathic and make from the materials totally naturals and plants and stuff, so it havent even got a name, but what a wonderfull oinkment is it!!!! Serios, friends, it have cured me the pain like instant!

But of course then after I was whit the guilty feelings because I couldn't find nothing in the Bible about oinkments for homeopathics and I know some of the Pastors here are a little negative about ecological things so I ask:

Can we Chjristians use homepathic oinkments or other medicines?
Is OK?

Thanks.

YIC, Mari.

Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
My favorite verse from the Bible is:
- A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.