Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover Baptist Lounge
Reload this Page Unicorns
Landover Baptist Lounge Relax, Kick your shoes off. Praise Jesus!!! (Blacks and Homosexuals strictly prohibited!)

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Unicorns - 04-05-2013, 07:27 AM

Job 39:9-12

They're in the Bible, so they exist, and therefore someone has had to have seen one. I'd like to ride a unicorn. Does anybody know where I can do it? Yes, I'll be careful not to get my eye poked out by the horn.

Are you a filthy sinner unable to keep your hands off your John Thomas? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86786

Is your wife disobedient? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86604
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Unicorns - 04-13-2013, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missionary in Sweden View Post
Job 39:9-12

They're in the Bible, so they exist, and therefore someone has had to have seen one. I'd like to ride a unicorn. Does anybody know where I can do it? Yes, I'll be careful not to get my eye poked out by the horn.
Oh that sounds marvelous! I love horses, and a majestic creature like a unicorn. Oh! Praise Him for what beautiful work He creates in His world!
He even sends us little messages to assure us they exist!

There is also this website, that has an article on a unicorn sighting!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...es-a-stir.html
Hope this is what you wanted.
YIC!

---Dria
Attached Images

But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)
(#3)
Old
True Christian Lady™, Certified Best Friend of Jesus
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Real American™ Pro-Life Paula Deen Negro Support Group Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient In Love With Zeke True Christian™

Mary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Unicorns - 04-13-2013, 03:52 AM

Thank you for the scripture, I don't know where they are located but if you ever hunt one, here is a butcher chart:

I found this chart from this thread:
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...t%27s+lunch%3F

Thinking of Abortion?
That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
Think of the children. Stop being a slut.
(#4)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Christian Love True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior Most Obedient Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Persecuted Guns, Guts and GLORY! Flat Earth

Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Unicorns - 04-14-2013, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Thompson View Post
Thank you for the scripture, I don't know where they are located but if you ever hunt one, here is a butcher chart:

I found this chart from this thread:
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...t%27s+lunch%3F
Oh, praise Jesus! I have have been waiting for a reason to break out my "rainbow roast" recipe.

I was planning on inviting several of the young homosexual men in my neighborhood over for dinner, in order to witness to them about their evil homosexual ways (Leviticus 18:22).

What better enticement, than RAINBOW ROAST!

Oh, I'm giddy with anticipation. Praise the Lord.