Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Teaching His Word
Reload this Page Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying

(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash, hateful queer

Full of it Cancer on Society

RagingLiberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RagingLiberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RagingLiberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RagingLiberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 03-27-2011, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Not much of an apology, hater.
You're right. Brother Trent, I truly am sorry I offended you. I honestly was not talking about your appearance in any way. I didn't even look at your picture until I realized I had offended. I have no problem with a person's weight appearance wise, but being healthy is cardinal to living a long life with minimal complications.

Ezekiel 25:17: "I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord. When I lay My vengeance upon them."
PRO 4:7 "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding." ECC 1:18 "For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."
(#22)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

An Aladam is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 04:55 AM

These posts seem a bit hurtful, especially to somebody like me. I was always very thin and I was also bullied. Thankfully I had the willpower to survive, but still...some of these posts have traces of sociopathy in them; christianity and bullying do not go hand-in-hand. Thinking it is your God-given right to abuse others for "respect" is surely a device of the devil, not of God. You should use your superior strength and size to protect those weaker than you, to guide them even, not to abuse them and force them into submission. Am I right or am I wrong?
(#23)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Aladam View Post
These posts seem a bit hurtful, especially to somebody like me. I was always very thin and I was also bullied.
Sure, because it's always the thin ones that get bullied, like I believe that.
Quote:
Thankfully I had the willpower to survive, but still...some of these posts have traces of sociopathy in them; christianity and bullying do not go hand-in-hand.
Didn't bother to read the thread, did you.
Quote:
Thinking it is your God-given right to abuse others for "respect" is surely a device of the devil, not of God.
And who created the devil?
Quote:
You should use your superior strength and size to protect those weaker than you, to guide them even, not to abuse them and force them into submission.
I have superior strength and size?
Quote:
Am I right or am I wrong?
You're wrong.

Drama queen
(#24)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Sure, because it's always the thin ones that get bullied, like I believe that.

Didn't bother to read the thread, did you.

And who created the devil?

I have superior strength and size?

You're wrong.
I have no reason to lie to you. I lived in a predominately Apostalic Lutheran area and I got bullied for being more into reading and being thinner than the different religion individuals who were into hunting and riding motorcycles.

I confess, I didn't read every post, but I read the first few pages. Even still, there are a few posts that have traces of sociopathic ideology, is that not fair to say?

My guess on the who created the devil question would be God.

I don't know if you have superior strength and size, but I do know my bullies did and that people who are bullies usually, but not always, have higher strength and size modifiers.

I do not mean to offend, I just feel offended myself at what appears to be pro-bullying.
(#25)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 05:44 AM

Quote:
I have no reason to lie to you. I lived in a predominately Apostalic Lutheran area and I got bullied for being more into reading and being thinner than the different religion individuals who were into hunting and riding motorcycles.
You have the same reason to lie to me as you do for coming onto a strange site and whining about how mean you were treated. You're a sympathy whore and you'll say anything to get the attention you crave. Anyway, what's wrong with hunting and riding motorcycles? I'm not a fan of motorcycles, they actually scare me (the bikes themselves, not the riders) but I don't think there's anything un-Godly about them.
Quote:
I confess, I didn't read every post, but I read the first few pages. Even still, there are a few posts that have traces of sociopathic ideology, is that not fair to say?
Doesn't matter what you have to say, what does the Bible say?
Quote:
My guess on the who created the devil question would be God.
Very good, therefore doesn't anything the devil does come from God?

Quote:
I don't know if you have superior strength and size, but I do know my bullies did and that people who are bullies usually, but not always, have higher strength and size modifiers.

I do not mean to offend, I just feel offended myself at what appears to be pro-bullying.
Not so much as pro-bullying as anti-sissifying. Kids are turning into such crybabies nowadays. Everything is bullying (well except beating on Christian kids, seems THEY deserve it).

Drama queen
(#26)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 05:50 AM

Quote:
You have the same reason to lie to me as you do for coming onto a strange site and whining about how mean you were treated. You're a sympathy whore and you'll say anything to get the attention you crave. Anyway, what's wrong with hunting and riding motorcycles? I'm not a fan of motorcycles, they actually scare me (the bikes themselves, not the riders) but I don't think there's anything un-Godly about them.

Doesn't matter what you have to say, what does the Bible say?

Very good, therefore doesn't anything the devil does come from God?

Not so much as pro-bullying as anti-sissifying. Kids are turning into such crybabies nowadays. Everything is bullying (well except beating on Christian kids, seems THEY deserve it).

I did not intend to come across as a sympathy whore, I'm sorry for appearing that way. I found this forum and I related to it, I figured my background was a necessary portion of my addition to this forum.

I don't think there's anything wrong with hunting or motor cycle riding, I was only noting that I'm not in to those two hobbies as much as the others were. I agree that the bikes can be scary; my dad's employee got amnesia in his twenties from falling off of one.

If it doesn't matter what I say, does it matter what you or anybody else says? I can see how that might sound sarcastic, but it's an honest question.

I agree but I must say that there's a fine line between ant-sissifiying and pro-bullying.

Also, why am I unsaved trash?
(#27)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 06:04 AM

Quote:
I did not intend to come across as a sympathy whore, I'm sorry for appearing that way. I found this forum and I related to it, I figured my background was a necessary portion of my addition to this forum.
You come onto a Christian board and start complaining about how people are mean to you. What do you think that sounds like?

Quote:
I don't think there's anything wrong with hunting or motor cycle riding, I was only noting that I'm not in to those two hobbies as much as the others were. I agree that the bikes can be scary; my dad's employee got amnesia in his twenties from falling off of one.
Hmm...... difference being, I'm a woman. Men aren't supposed to be afraid of motorcycles.

Quote:
If it doesn't matter what I say, does it matter what you or anybody else says? I can see how that might sound sarcastic, but it's an honest question.
Really? The word of God means nothing? Then why are you on a Christian board?

Quote:
I agree but I must say that there's a fine line between ant-sissifiying and pro-bullying.
I don't see a fine line. "Bullying" is a natural progression in childrens lives. It teaches a child how to live in the world. Sissifying involves taking all of the scary things out of childhood so that these kids will never leave home. Boys who should be out working, buying a house, and starting a family are sitting in their mommy's basement playing computer games and plan to stay there forever. Unfortunately one day mommy will die and then what are they going to do? If they're lucky they'll find some femnazi who will take them in and treat them like a little boy to prove her point that all men are immature. And you wonder what we see wrong with modern society? I think a little "bullying" in school is much better than the scenario that is playing out.

Quote:
Also, why am I unsaved trash?
Everyone starts out as unsaved trash until proven otherwise.

Drama queen
(#28)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Spreadable Butter is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 06:13 AM

Quote:
You're a sympathy whore and you'll say anything to get the attention you crave.

Hold on let me get this straight, how is someone explaining their livelihood an example of being a sympathy whore? Also, if someone asks for prayer then they must be a sympathy whore too, right?
(#29)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 06:14 AM

Quote:
You come onto a Christian board and start complaining about how people are mean to you. What do you think that sounds like?

Hmm...... difference being, I'm a woman. Men aren't supposed to be afraid of motorcycles.

Really? The word of God means nothing? Then why are you on a Christian board?

I don't see a fine line. "Bullying" is a natural progression in childrens lives. It teaches a child how to live in the world. Sissifying involves taking all of the scary things out of childhood so that these kids will never leave home. Boys who should be out working, buying a house, and starting a family are sitting in their mommy's basement playing computer games and plan to stay there forever. Unfortunately one day mommy will die and then what are they going to do? If they're lucky they'll find some femnazi who will take them in and treat them like a little boy to prove her point that all men are immature. And you wonder what we see wrong with modern society? I think a little "bullying" in school is much better than the scenario that is playing out.

Everyone starts out as unsaved trash until proven otherwise.
Again, I did not mean to complain, I was simply adding my story as background for my statements.

Ouch...I don't think I want amnesia or to die though.

I think you may have misread what I said; I meant that if my word means nothing, does your word or anybody else's word (God and Jesus excluded obviously) have any meaning?

I see you have a strong opinion on bullying and my opinion will not sway yours. You also have a very strong aggressive streak for being a woman on a website that says women should be in a place lower than men.

That makes sense for the website, but what if I've already been saved in real life? And why did my name change to pink?
(#30)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 06:33 AM

Quote:
I think you may have misread what I said; I meant that if my word means nothing, does your word or anybody else's word (God and Jesus excluded obviously) have any meaning?
Depends, is what you're saying Biblically sound? If it is then it is meaningful, if it isn't, it's fluff at best and blasphemy at worst.
Quote:
I see you have a strong opinion on bullying and my opinion will not sway yours. You also have a very strong aggressive streak for being a woman on a website that says women should be in a place lower than men.
Lower than their fathers, husbands and Church members. I don't remember any part of the Bible that says I have to obey any man I come across. Although I have met many men who thought the way you are.

Quote:
That makes sense for the website, but what if I've already been saved in real life? And why did my name change to pink?
Then prove that you've Truly been Saved© and that you're not another one of the millions of false fuzzy bunny Christians who don't know their Bible from Harry Potter.

Drama queen
(#31)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Depends, is what you're saying Biblically sound? If it is then it is meaningful, if it isn't, it's fluff at best and blasphemy at worst.

Lower than their fathers, husbands and Church members. I don't remember any part of the Bible that says I have to obey any man I come across. Although I have met many men who thought the way you are.

Then prove that you've Truly been Saved© and that you're not another one of the millions of false fuzzy bunny Christians who don't know their Bible from Harry Potter.
First I must apologize; I received an infraction for wasting your time and I'm sorry. I'm merely curious and asking questions.

I do not believe that you should obey me, I was only noting you have a strong spirit; I respect a strong spirit.

I don't like Harry Potter. He's a rules-breaker.
(#32)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 06:45 AM

Two things:

1) I would like you to explain how with An Aladam said about his bullying problems is being more of a "sympathy whore" than someone asking for prayer.

2) How does one prove that they have truly been saved? If I am not mistaken, at the top of this site on the banner it says "unsaved welcome." For new profiles, such as mine, it says that we are "unsaved trash," despite our backgrounds and our beliefs. Additionally, according to many members of this site, God does not listen to the prayers of the sinners. So from what I see, we are all, as default, unsaved. And if we're unsaved then we're sinners, and if we're sinners then God doesn't listen to our prayers to make us saved. If God is the only one who can save us and he doesn't listen, then no one here is saved.
(#33)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 07:02 AM

Quote:
First I must apologize; I received an infraction for wasting your time and I'm sorry. I'm merely curious and asking questions.

I do not believe that you should obey me, I was only noting you have a strong spirit; I respect a strong spirit.

I don't like Harry Potter. He's a rules-breaker.
You will find most True Christian™ women are strong in spirit. We wear the armor of God!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spreadable Butter View Post
Two things:

1) I would like you to explain how with An Aladam said about his bullying problems is being more of a "sympathy whore" than someone asking for prayer.
Well we don't pray for the unsaved, it's pretty much useless, and God doesn't listen to the prayers of the unsaved. So unless we actually know someone well enough to know that they're True Christian™ then we don't pray for them.

Oh and anyone who goes from Christian site to Christian site asking for prayers would be a sympathy whore in my eyes. After all, if they were True Christian™ they could get the people at their own church to pray for them and their problem would be solved.

Quote:
2) How does one prove that they have truly been saved? If I am not mistaken, at the top of this site on the banner it says "unsaved welcome." For new profiles, such as mine, it says that we are "unsaved trash," despite our backgrounds and our beliefs. Additionally, according to many members of this site, God does not listen to the prayers of the sinners. So from what I see, we are all, as default, unsaved. And if we're unsaved then we're sinners, and if we're sinners then God doesn't listen to our prayers to make us saved. If God is the only one who can save us and he doesn't listen, then no one here is saved.
Actually it says "UNSAVED UNWELCOME!" God tells us to live separately from the unsaved.

2nd Chronicles19:2 And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

1st Corinthians 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

Closing the board to outsiders has been discussed by the Pastors, but my understanding is that we get enough True Christians™ locked in evil socialist countries here that NEED this outlet to praise Jesus. Also some who come here originally to mock, turn to God. So we put up with the God-mockers in order to save the few stray sheep that wander in.
Luke 15:3-5 And he spake this parable unto them, saying, What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

Drama queen
(#34)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 07:08 AM

Quote:
You will find most True Christian™ women are strong in spirit. We wear the armor of God!
This is very good! Praise Jesus for women who are strong in spirit!
(#35)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 07:10 AM

The "saved welcome" was a typo which I tried to edit but wouldn't let me.

I am still unable to understand how all of you immediately refer to everyone as unsaved without even knowing them. Isn't that a little judgmental? If you do not pray for the saved and God doesn't listen to them, then how are they saved? You sort of avoided that in my last point. It's paradoxical. Because if I understand correctly, living a Godly life and praying for forgiveness to our sins is the only way to reach eternal life. So if no one prays for us or listens to our prayers, then being "saved" is seemingly impossible.

Also, since the Bible DOES say that everyone sins, no matter which version you read, then technically we're still all unsaved, assuming that someone who sinner is unsaved. So how are you saved and I'm not? If I follow the Bible and the Ten Commandments and everything, what separates you from me and why would I not be worthy of receiving your prayer? That's picking and choosing.
(#36)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 07:26 AM

Quote:
The "saved welcome" was a typo which I tried to edit but wouldn't let me.

I am still unable to understand how all of you immediately refer to everyone as unsaved without even knowing them. Isn't that a little judgmental? If you do not pray for the saved and God doesn't listen to them, then how are they saved? You sort of avoided that in my last point. It's paradoxical. Because if I understand correctly, living a Godly life and praying for forgiveness to our sins is the only way to reach eternal life. So if no one prays for us or listens to our prayers, then being "saved" is seemingly impossible.
**sigh**

Fluffy Bunny Christians

99.9% of the people who come here are Hell Bound Unsaved Trash. Some will change their ways and start following the KJV Bible, but the rest will either continue their God-mocking or return to their fluffy bunny church where they will be told that they can sin all they want and still get into Heaven as long as they tag out/say the magic words/ask for forgiveness right before they die.

Do you really think God falls for such tricks? Do you think he's about to cast someone into Hell and He's "damn, the guy said he was sorry as he was flying through the air, I guess I have to let him in." Really?

Quote:
Also, since the Bible DOES say that everyone sins, no matter which version you read, then technically we're still all unsaved, assuming that someone who sinner is unsaved. So how are you saved and I'm not? If I follow the Bible and the Ten Commandments and everything, what separates you from me and why would I not be worthy of receiving your prayer? That's picking and choosing.
Yes, everyone has sinned, but once you are a True Christian™ it is impossible for you to sin.

1st John 3:6-9 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Romans 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

1st John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Drama queen
(#37)
Old
Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson's Avatar
Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson is offline
Pastor of Praise and Worship
A True Christian™ Straight Shooter
True Christian™

True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Tell her once Christian Love Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Punched the most queers Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Tithing Manager Gunfest '09 Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Pastor of GOD Senior Pastor The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Persecuted Mission to Japan Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork Outreach preacher Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth True Christian Provider™ award Jailed for JESUS Ex-liberal 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Truck Stop Ministry Member True Christian™ Cowboy Anti-sodomy

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 07:34 AM

Quote:

Also, since the Bible DOES say that everyone sins, no matter which version you read,
Prior to Salvation. After that, We are blood bought and perfected in Christ
(#38)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 04:57 PM

I'm not understanding. I believe in the Book of Acts it says that "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved." In Romans it says "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Jesus also said "Seek and you shall find." However, I do believe that one needs to LIVE a life of God and not just believe. But my understanding here is that we can live and believe but we're still not saved.

If I'm not mistaken, I can believe, I can ask for forgiveness, I can spread the Word, I can live a spiritual life, I can get baptized, etc., yet according to those this forum, I will still be unsaved. Seems to me that the Bible is pretty clear on who is saved and who is not. Jesus says that those who seek Him will find Him. But if he doesn't listen to the "unsaved"'s prayer, then how can we find Him if we are seeking Him? What the Bible is saying seems to contradict the beliefs that you hold.

On the other hand, saying that once you are saved that it is impossible to sin, in my opinion, is false. Do sins in thought not exist? Aren't some thoughts inevitable? As someone majoring in Psychology, I can tell you without a doubt that the unconscious mind will wander its own way, and sometimes attempting not to think about something will cause you to think about it. Whether it be sexual, vulgar, violent, etc., doesn't it still constitute as a sin? It's a human trait that these thoughts at times cannot be prevented.
(#39)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
I'm not understanding. I believe in the Book of Acts it says that "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved." In Romans it says "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Jesus also said "Seek and you shall find." However, I do believe that one needs to LIVE a life of God and not just believe. But my understanding here is that we can live and believe but we're still not saved.
YOU HAVE TO MEAN IT! God can see into your heart! He knows whether you mean it or if you are just paying him lip service.

Please show me scripture that say's you don't have to really mean it.

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, I can believe, I can ask for forgiveness, I can spread the Word, I can live a spiritual life, I can get baptized, etc., yet according to those this forum, I will still be unsaved. Seems to me that the Bible is pretty clear on who is saved and who is not. Jesus says that those who seek Him will find Him. But if he doesn't listen to the "unsaved"'s prayer, then how can we find Him if we are seeking Him? What the Bible is saying seems to contradict the beliefs that you hold.
Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Quote:
On the other hand, saying that once you are saved that it is impossible to sin, in my opinion, is false. Do sins in thought not exist?
So you just ignore the parts that tell us to be perfect, because you want to roll in the filth of sin but think that you should be able to ask Jesus to save you? What did Jesus say when he saved someone?

John 5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

John 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
If not sinning was impossible, why would Jesus tell people to "sin no more"?

Quote:
Aren't some thoughts inevitable? As someone majoring in Psychology, I can tell you without a doubt that the unconscious mind will wander its own way, and sometimes attempting not to think about something will cause you to think about it. Whether it be sexual, vulgar, violent, etc., doesn't it still constitute as a sin? It's a human trait that these thoughts at times cannot be prevented.
No they're not. Psychology is just garbage to tell people that since we're all nothing but animals, it's okay to act like animals. Rape someone? Well that was just your urge to share your gene's. Murder? That's just your territorial instincts. Hey, no big deal since we're nothing but monkeys.

Perhaps you should try a Christian College.

Drama queen
(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-18-2011, 02:01 AM

I completely agree that you have to mean it. But the people here can't sense whether you mean it or not through text. In order to judge a person's true intentions and emotions there needs to be actual contact with the person. So saying that everyone is by default "unsaved" even if their true intentions are to live a life of God and a life that is described in the Bible, isn't that being a little judgmental then? Sure God can see our true intentions, but since you can't does that automatically make me unsaved?

Also, I agree that one cannot just praise God; but that they also have to live the life as well. They cannot live in a facade and a double-life. And your point of "If not sinning was impossible, why would Jesus tell people to 'sin no more'?" is a good one. However, I did not imply that we should just roll in the filth of sin and then expect God to save us. But he did die for my sins, did he not? And I'm pretty sure the Bible blatantly points out that he forgives sins. I'm not saying I should live a sinful life then prayer for forgiveness each night. But when we feel we've done wrongdoing and need to seek repentance for it, Jesus clearly pointed out that he'd forgive us. Point in case: I served in the military and there were times that I had to commit sinful acts in order to save my life and those around me. It's not that I was living a sinful life, but it was something I needed forgiveness for.

Finally, Psychology is the study of human behavior and lifespan growth. It explains why we may at times act like animals, not giving us excuses to do so. In regards to rape, I believe I've seen a few topics on this forum discussing how rape is the girls' fault and that working on Sundays is more of a sin than raping someone. Seems to be that many of this forum take rape lightly.