Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page "Crystal Meth-ods", shows us methods of persecuting Christians
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#21)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: "Crystal Meth-ods", shows us methods of persecuting Christian - 09-01-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodless View Post
It is rather you, who must prove yourself to me. For as the bible says:

"For I verily, absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed" - I Corinthians (ch. V, v. 3)

And why should I posses an attitude if the bible clearly states:

"A man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth." - [Luke 12:15]

I also question why so many of you act the way you do - for it is written:

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." - "Golden Rule", Matthew (ch. VII, v. 12)

So why are you all acting so retarded toward me? Is that what you would have me do to you. Well ironically (-.-) I shall not sink to this level of hypocrisy.

FRIENDS. Let me leave you with this last quote, so that you may better empathize with my situation:

". . . it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks." - Acts (ch. IX, v. 5)
Well you've convinced me of one thing--you've learned to copy & paste! Now if you can learn to make SENSE. I don't know if you noticed, but when we use Scripture®, we use it in a way that makes sense. The beauty of it is that we are crystal clear in what we say, whereas you're babbling like an overdosed marihuana head.

Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"