Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Manly Clean
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sissy Cry Baby

Thank God I'm White is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Thank God I'm White is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Thank God I'm White is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Manly Clean - 07-28-2014, 12:36 PM

I thought I would share with you Brothers in Christ how I keep my body clean (which is as important as keeping your mind clean). Not only do I abstain from non-life creating relations with my wife but I bath using Lava bar soap. I find the scent to be not flowery like many of the queer marketed soaps that claim to be for men and the pumice really scrubs the filth of secularism off my body during my weekly Saturday night bath ritual. Yes, like all good traditional American Men I bath once a week.
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Persecuted TC Bravery Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Walter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Manly Clean - 07-28-2014, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thank God I'm White View Post
I thought I would share with you Brothers in Christ how I keep my body clean (which is as important as keeping your mind clean). Not only do I abstain from non-life creating relations with my wife but I bath using Lava bar soap. I find the scent to be not flowery like many of the queer marketed soaps that claim to be for men and the pumice really scrubs the filth of secularism off my body during my weekly Saturday night bath ritual. Yes, like all good traditional American Men I bath once a week.
Jesus said that your spiritual cleanliness was more important.
John 13:10 Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.

In other news, who are you? Where do you go to church? What is your favorite Bible verse? How did you come to find Jesus?

Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.
(#3)
Old
True Christian™ Beauty Queen

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker True Heterosexual™ Best Pie Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Eats the Most Pork Christian Love Victory Over Sex True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Roper Crossburn Trumpette Home Schooled Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Trump of GOD Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus GLORY Saved 10 Years

VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Manly Clean - 07-28-2014, 04:15 PM

Welcome, Mr White! I'm sure you will find fulfilling Fellowship among the Men of our congregation.

My own Husband likes to use only hot water and a Scotch pad to bathe. It keeps him clean but also leaves his natural male scent intact. No one could mistake him for a pansy-scented faggot!

We are looking forward to hearing more about you and your Walk with the Lord.

Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
in 2016