Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page All you bastards will burn in HELL!!
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Angry All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-09-2010, 12:37 PM

Approximately half of the children from the western world's (the so called Christian world) end up in hell because their parents seem to hate them.

Studies show that roughly 40 percent of all children in the U.S. are born out of wedlock, while the numbers in Europe and Australia are around 50 percent.
But what does God really thinks about all you whore babies (also known as bastards), walking around his kingdom?

Maybe your first thought is this: "it's not my fault that my parents sinned." Think again.
In God's eyes you are just as much a sinner as your disgusting god forsaken parents.

Deuteronomy 23:2 (King James Version) A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Zechariah 9:6 (King James Version) . . . a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

Hebrewes 12:8 (King James Version) But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Quote:
bas·tard[bas-terd]
–noun 1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
"I will punish my parents for the wrong they have done to me" might be a logically thought now you know this. But you’re wrong once again.
God’s going to punish your parents when their time comes, until then you have to obey Gods wish, and honor them; unmoved by your knowledge that they wish to see you burn in hell.

Exodus 20:12 (King James Version)
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

If you still “feel” this is all wrong, just remember that I am only the humble messenger of God’s word and we are not to understand thought of the mighty LORD:

Isaiah 55:8-9 (King James Version)
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PRAISE THE LORD

Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash

Michelle1991 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Michelle1991 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-09-2010, 03:47 PM

I sure am happy that my Caucasian parents were married before I was born.
(And what a super duper forum this is. I’m already making friends and learning a lot more than I ever did in my old public school)
God bless you, Salvation Believer!
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-09-2010, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle1991 View Post
I sure am happy that my Caucasian parents were married before I was born.
(And what a super duper forum this is. I’m already making friends and learning a lot more than I ever did in my old public school)
God bless you, Salvation Believer!
Hmmm, why do you unsaved negroes use all these terrible drugs. Have you looked in a mirror lately. If your parrents are caucasian you will for sure end up in hell, but you already know that - don't you?

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
(#4)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-09-2010, 05:31 PM

There is a reason Landover has a strict church policy that any potential new congregant MUST provide documentation back ten generations that their parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and so on were legally and properly MARRIED. Yes, thats 1023 marriages that must be documented, but it's WORTH IT when it comes to your immortal soul, and if anyone whines about the work involved then obviously they just don't want salvation all that much.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-09-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
There is a reason Landover has a strict church policy that any potential new congregant MUST provide documentation back ten generations that their parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and so on were legally and properly MARRIED. Yes, thats 1023 marriages that must be documented, but it's WORTH IT when it comes to your immortal soul, and if anyone whines about the work involved then obviously they just don't want salvation all that much.
Dear Sister Mary

As you know, I am a very sensitive man (in a very manly way) and it really makes me sad to see how many parents don't give a heck about their own children. We know for a fact that there's plenty of space in heaven and JESUS welcomes everyone who follows the scipture:

John 14:1-3 (King James Version)

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Still we see this lack of faith in the LORD, and that's what bothers me. Why can't we make the Unsaved Trash give up the heathen thoughts and convince them that the blessings of True Christianity™ is the only way for them to find salvation? What are we doing wrong?

(#6)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-09-2010, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
Yes, I must say that this was one benefit to having Mormons in the family. I just squeaked in with my 10th generation being a 1725 wedding. They may be catholics roasting in Hell, but at least they weren't bastards.

That being said, perhaps once the True Christian™ theocracy is in place should we neuter/spay bastards? It would be much kinder to future generations.

Drama queen
(#7)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-10-2010, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
That being said, perhaps once the True Christian™ theocracy is in place should we neuter/spay bastards? It would be much kinder to future generations.
I wouldn't worry about future generations. We're in End Times, so we'll be raptured any day now anyway!

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#8)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The atheist bastard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.The atheist bastard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.The atheist bastard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.The atheist bastard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.The atheist bastard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Devil Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 03-27-2015, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggo B. Kristoffersen View Post

Approximately half of the children from the western world's (the so called Christian world) end up in hell because their parents seem to hate them.

Studies show that roughly 40 percent of all children in the U.S. are born out of wedlock, while the numbers in Europe and Australia are around 50 percent.
But what does God really thinks about all you whore babies (also known as bastards), walking around his kingdom?

Maybe your first thought is this: "it's not my fault that my parents sinned." Think again.
In God's eyes you are just as much a sinner as your disgusting god forsaken parents.

Deuteronomy 23:2 (King James Version) A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Zechariah 9:6 (King James Version) . . . a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

Hebrewes 12:8 (King James Version) But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

"I will punish my parents for the wrong they have done to me" might be a logically thought now you know this. But you’re wrong once again.
God’s going to punish your parents when their time comes, until then you have to obey Gods wish, and honor them; unmoved by your knowledge that they wish to see you burn in hell.

Exodus 20:12 (King James Version)
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

If you still “feel” this is all wrong, just remember that I am only the humble messenger of God’s word and we are not to understand thought of the mighty LORD:

Isaiah 55:8-9 (King James Version)
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PRAISE THE LORD
Actually my parents love me very much and I did believe in god, which I obviously don't, why would I still obey god if I am going to burn in hell. Cool picture at the start by the way😈
(#9)
Old
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year

GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 03-27-2015, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The atheist bastard View Post
why would I still obey god if I am going to burn in hell
If your atheism drives you to jump out of a building, then the outcome would presumably (from the eyes of a True Christian) be disastrous. And yet, during every inch of your unidirectional travel toward your untimely demise, you have dutifully obeyed the laws of gravity and aerodynamics.

They say that jumpers always regret their decision halfway down. That is when they realize that all the problems in their life can actually be solved. Except for having just jumped.

You have come to our True Christian forum for help so that you do not have to jump. We are here for you so that you can join us in the lap of Jesus

I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

The atheist bastard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.The atheist bastard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.The atheist bastard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.The atheist bastard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.The atheist bastard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 03-27-2015, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD=life View Post
If your atheism drives you to jump out of a building, then the outcome would presumably (from the eyes of a True Christian) be disastrous. And yet, during every inch of your unidirectional travel toward your untimely demise, you have dutifully obeyed the laws of gravity and aerodynamics.

They say that jumpers always regret their decision halfway down. That is when they realize that all the problems in their life can actually be solved. Except for having just jumped.

You have come to our True Christian forum for help so that you do not have to jump. We are here for you so that you can join us in the lap of Jesus
Actually I joined this forum to laugh at some christians, who have obviously gone off the deep end. I have no problem with christians but the people on THIS site are clearly mental
(#11)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 03-27-2015, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Actually I joined this forum to laugh at some christians, who have obviously gone off the deep end. I have no problem with christians but the people on THIS site are clearly mental
The same way reading and following a recipe makes a cook "mental"? The same way reading and following the instruction manual to install an oven is "mental"? The same way reading and following a medical book about teeth makes a dentist "mental"? How do you think religion works if reading and following the Holy Bible makes a Christian "mental"?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#12)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 03-27-2015, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
The same way reading and following a recipe makes a cook "mental"? The same way reading and following the instruction manual to install an oven is "mental"? The same way reading and following a medical book about teeth makes a dentist "mental"? How do you think religion works if reading and following the Holy Bible makes a Christian "mental"?

I am NOT saying christians are mental just the ones on THIS particular site. You know the ones who claim that left-handed people worship satan and claim that Obama is the anti-Christ. At first I honestly couldn't tell whether this topic was meant to be satire but after seeing a few more topics I realised that you people are serious (Seriously messed up that is). Anyway like I said only the people on this site are mental and a few others I am sure but most christians are.
(#13)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 03-27-2015, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Oh I forgot to say your scenario made me laugh because I was just imagining a guy jumping off of a building changing his mind and then going 'SPLAT' on the concrete and I just HAVE TO say when I think about that image. THAT! IS! HILARIOUS!
(#14)
Old
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year

GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 03-27-2015, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Actually I joined this forum to laugh at some christians
And yet, simply lurking is not enough. You felt a need to interact. Why? If it is to show off superior knowledge of the (KJV 1611) Bible, it would help to actually use quotes to support your position.

Quote:
I have no problem with christians
That is a logical but inherently self-centered statement. You are saying that you - as an atheist - gets to decide who is and who isn't a Christian. So, unsurprisingly, you will say that the Christians with the most watered-down views are the "real" Christians and the people whose views you don't like... well, they're wackos.

It also does not surprise me that as a member of the Atheist religion, you would try to use psychology. It is not a new invention, in the Soviet Union -- based on Atheism -- they did that all the time:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politic...e_Soviet_Union

So we are on to your Atheist tricks, sorry

But.............. if you are still not scared off after this healthy those of logic, here's some more logic. It is a reasonable and honest question to ask: OK dear Christian, how do I know if you're REALLY a Christian or just pretending to be? We respect that question.

The answer is: as it so happens, God has an entire BOOK about it. That book is the KJV 1611 Bible. As True Christians, we follow that Bible. If people do not follow the Bible, they are --- by definition --- not Christians. We cannot make it more simple or logical than that.

True Christianity is perfectly in tune with the (KJV 1611) Bible. You might not like it, but eh, then that means you don't like the Bible. If the Bible says 1 + 1 = 2, and someone comes along saying "it's more convenient if 1 + 1 = 3", then who is right? Simple: CHECK THE BIBLE.

Prayin' this helps

I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
(#15)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Cool Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 03-27-2015, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD=life View Post
And yet, simply lurking is not enough. You felt a need to interact. Why? If it is to show off superior knowledge of the (KJV 1611) Bible, it would help to actually use quotes to support your position.

That is a logical but inherently self-centered statement. You are saying that you - as an atheist - gets to decide who is and who isn't a Christian. So, unsurprisingly, you will say that the Christians with the most watered-down views are the "real" Christians and the people whose views you don't like... well, they're wackos.

It also does not surprise me that as a member of the Atheist religion, you would try to use psychology. It is not a new invention, in the Soviet Union -- based on Atheism -- they did that all the time:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politi...e_Soviet_Union

So we are on to your Atheist tricks, sorry
Firstly I created an account in order to both see people's reactions to my username (hope you like it it is actually a true description of me) and also to see how long I would be before I was banned.

Secondly I never said I was judging who was a true christian or not I know literally f*ck all about the bible so I would never do that but at the same time I am friends with many christians who would agree that anyone who says left handed people worship Satan and think Obama is the anti-Christ clearly has issues and should seek help immediately and that is why I thought the topic about left handedness and Obama may have been satire.

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 03-27-2015 at 06:34 PM. Reason: cleaned up sloppy quoting by inept poster