Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page The Lost And Found thread
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls True Scientist™ Long service medal, 3rd class

Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile The Lost And Found thread - 05-12-2011, 03:49 PM

As a lady, my pretty little head tends to forget things here and there. I don't want us to interrupt the men's big important thoughts with our problems, so I've decided our Lost And Found thread should be in the ladies' forum. Of course men are also welcome to join in, if they lose track on something in the midst of their many important man-thoughts.

First item: Lost: Last seen at Jeb Jr.'s birthday party (happy 6th, big boy!):

Reward: I have lots of medication that the omnipotent state labels "expired", and/or "unlabelled" which just means you never know which ailment going to get cured.

Founder and CEO Methodological Methods Labs L.L.C. Savvy doctor-shoppers shop here!

Donate to the Sacred Life Sperm Bank today! "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you". -Jeremiah 1:5, and Psalm 139:13
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls True Scientist™ Long service medal, 3rd class

Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Lost And Found thread - 02-14-2014, 02:14 PM

FOUND: this in-depth, exhaustive study of the horrors of homosexual Boy Scout leaders. I found it in the woods after the Youth Group campout, along with some ropes and other boy scout stuff.

Some wear and tear, a few stained pages, it was that way when I found it.

I would have told everyone earlier, but I've been reading and rereading it myself. Please don't ask for it back right away, because I'm just about to get to the really good part.

Founder and CEO Methodological Methods Labs L.L.C. Savvy doctor-shoppers shop here!

Donate to the Sacred Life Sperm Bank today! "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you". -Jeremiah 1:5, and Psalm 139:13

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 02-14-2014 at 05:14 PM.