Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Hello Everyone: It's A New True Christian!
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese teenaged whore
Under Investigation

FoundMyWay is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.FoundMyWay is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Smile Hello Everyone: It's A New True Christian! - 03-25-2013, 01:41 AM

Hello!

I would just like to introduce myself and share a little bit of my journey.

My name is Jessika and I am 20 years old. For as long as I can remember, I have never had any faith: I never knew about God or even very much about heaven or hell. Yes, people would tell me I would go to hell if I didn't accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior but it meant nothing to me. I guess you could call me an atheist.

When I was around 17, I went to the local baptist church with my best friend and that was my first look at God. Something changed inside of me but still I ignored Him. I was very stupid, I know. Last year, I stumbled across Land Over Baptist. I read some sermons and such and I knew than that this was where God wanted me to be. It felt so good to be rid of my sinful ways!

I just recently found these forums and was very excited because there were so many True Christians to talk with and plus all the useful information. Although have noticed quite a few pagans on the forum...

Thank you so much. And glory to God!

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."-Rom. 6:23