Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Pray for a safe trip.
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#21)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Most Obedient

Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-04-2010, 01:41 PM

Arrived safe and sound, staying in Sydney for a couple of days before heading up to Nambucca Heads, having trouble connecting with the Blackberry so have got the person who is keeping an eye on my property to turn on my home pc and i can connect to that ok.

You appear to have a lot of mooselims registering is this some kind of invasion or have they come to their senses.

Will keep in touch.

Shela
(#22)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-04-2010, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shela Tansper View Post
Arrived safe and sound, staying in Sydney for a couple of days before heading up to Nambucca Heads, having trouble connecting with the Blackberry so have got the person who is keeping an eye on my property to turn on my home pc and i can connect to that ok.

You appear to have a lot of mooselims registering is this some kind of invasion or have they come to their senses.

Will keep in touch.

Shela
I am glad you had a safe trip and arrived in Sydney safely.

It is amazing the amount of mooslims registering. I do not know if a mooslim will ever come their senses.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#23)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-04-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:

Will keep in touch.

Shela
Hello Sister, I am so glad you had a safe trip. I bet you wowed them on the flight with your scriptural knowledge! Talk about a captive audience!

What's this about more mooslimes in Sydney?

YIC

Sister Phebe

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
(#24)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Most Obedient

Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-04-2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
Hello Sister, I am so glad you had a safe trip. I bet you wowed them on the flight with your scriptural knowledge! Talk about a captive audience!

What's this about more mooslimes in Sydney?

YIC

Sister Phebe
Don't worry Sister Phebe i meant more mooslimes appearing on the Church forum. Oh well the jet lag is kicking in now and i don't know what time my body is in at the moment. The flight was fantastic i received a few complaints but luckily the flight crew were good Christians and joined in the singing and turned the inflight entertainment off so that i could preach the good book so much more entertaining than a boring film.

Off shopping later, have never been to a mall before so that should be an eye opener then off for a walk in the park down to the opera house . Aren't those fruit bats huge!!! and lucky i am not scared of spiders.

Will let you all know when i am settled in Nambucca.
(#25)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-14-2010, 10:36 PM

Just a quick update, Nambucca Heads is so beautiful especially the V-Wall and watching the dolphins catch the surf, off to Cairns for a week tomorrow so hoping i can still get a link with my home computer. Hope everyone is keeping well here.

Shela
(#26)
Old
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-14-2010, 10:43 PM

Cripes, that is a long trip from Nambucca Heads to Cairns! WHY are you going to Cairns?

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
(#27)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-14-2010, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Cripes, that is a long trip from Nambucca Heads to Cairns! WHY are you going to Cairns?

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
I agree Sister Phebe, it is a long way. Why would she being to Cairns when God is smiting them with floods.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#28)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-14-2010, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
I agree Sister Phebe, it is a long way. Why would she be going to Cairns when God is smiting them with floods.
I don't know Sister. It's a good 18+hour drive in good weather and considering the weather, even taking a 4-5hr flight up there would not allow for a plane to land.

I for one don't know why anyone bothers going beyond Bundaberg in Queensland.. as once you hit there, you KNOW there is a Hell and things will not get any better further up!

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
(#29)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-14-2010, 11:53 PM

Quote:
I don't know Sister. It's a good 18+hour drive in good weather and considering the weather, even taking a 4-5hr flight up there would not allow for a plane to land.

I for one don't know why anyone bothers going beyond Bundaberg in Queensland.. as once you hit there, you KNOW there is a Hell and things will not get any better further up!

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
It is hell up way up north. Look at this group of natives just waiting for unsuspecting white people who get lost.

(#30)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Aardvark

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-15-2010, 01:51 AM

The train ride to/from Cairns is quite interesting, but it takes longer than 18 hours.

Is it true that for a mohammed worshipper to become a Christian they would first have to re-discover their abandonded humanity? If it was still where they'd left it! What about people who were born into islam? Have they ever been human?

I hope you have a good time in Cairns, Shela. But there are a lot of wantons there, dissipated and lurking. They seem to like English women.
(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-15-2010, 10:09 AM

I will be fine and intend to see as much as possible, i am in safe hands as my friends husband was in the same division as my sons are in so no problems expected.

http://www.eliteukforces.info/galler...c/sas-iraq.php
(#32)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Aardvark

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-15-2010, 10:15 AM

you need support you gottit
(#33)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-15-2010, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
you need support you gottit
Hmm.. except the DOD works in QLD out of Townsville, Oakey, Annerley and Ennoggera which are no where near Cairns.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
(#34)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-15-2010, 10:46 AM

pm any time plenty o'sailors in Cairns & oh yeah they know what to do!
(#35)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 10-28-2010, 01:28 PM

Thanks for the messages, having a fine trip and heading off to the bush at the weekend and will be out of range of mobiles etc will post my safe return on Tuesday.
(#36)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 11-02-2010, 10:32 PM

We have her, her phone and all her contacts and no prayers will be enough and she smells nice
(#37)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 11-02-2010, 11:20 PM

Quote:
We have her, her phone and all her contacts and no prayers will be enough and she smells nice
please do not eat her - what is your satellite link?
(#38)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Thickygirl21 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 11-05-2010, 04:05 AM

I pray you will Have a safe trip and have a good time
(#39)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 11-05-2010, 04:39 PM

We think she is growing to like the spit roasting
(#40)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 11-06-2010, 04:50 AM

Quote:
We think she is growing to like the spit roasting
She will come to doing anything you suggest, but is it really she?

In the meantime give her my regards, and tell her I enjoy a good spit roasting myself. Please assure her of my ongoing thoughts and mention that if she needs anything to just let me know. Mitza.