Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Christian Mingle a Godly Dating Site?
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Bronze Tither Christian Love Heaven Bound Gunfest '09 Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator The Lord’s Witness Wound One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth

TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Christian Mingle a Godly Dating Site? - 01-11-2011, 12:18 AM

http://www.christianmingle.com/

I think this site needs a thorough LBC investigation.

Here is there mission statement. It sounds Godly on the surface and they say registration is free. They claim to offer free registration. Perhaps some of us should register and see what they are really all about. I have my suspicions. I would like to hear what the brothers and sisters of LBC have to say about this.

I have registered as Sarah Pistle as I want one of my daughters to marry on of Pastor Pistle's boys or grandsons.

Statement of Christian Faith

The basis for our faith is Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Lord and Savior of the world and God's written Word, the Bible. We believe that embracing what God said allows us to live in freedom, joy, and purpose.
The Lord Jesus Christ

We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the God the Father, His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to judge the world in righteousness, and His creating a new heaven and new earth for all of His followers.
The Bible

Written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, God gave the words of the Bible through human personalities. The essential beliefs of the Christian faith and eternal truths have been recorded and preserved in His Word. The Bible reveals the character of God and His will for the behavior of men and women today and throughout the history of the world.
The Gospel

God the Father sent His Son, Jesus, to be born of a virgin, to grow to manhood while teaching and healing His fellow humans, suffer and give up His life on the cross, to be buried and then literally rise from the dead on the third day. He returned to heaven to the right hand of the Father, where He is preparing a perfect place for those who receive His gift of salvation. Because of His sinless life, death for the sins of mankind, and His glorious resurrection, Jesus has made the way for men and women to experience forgiveness of sins and live eternally with Him through repentance and receiving by faith the free gift of God found only in Jesus Christ.
"Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" (John 14:6)

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012