The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science

Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-24-2013, 11:37 PM
Ex-Viking's Avatar
Ex-Viking Ex-Viking is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Honorary Ex-Eskimo True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Persecuted Porn Resistant Guns, Guts and GLORY! One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus Saved 1 Year Public Awareness Medal TC Bravery Pro-Life Christian Love 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 1,745
Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default God hates NASA

I am sick and tired of the pro-evolution propaganda by Obama's government owned organisation NASA, which sounds similar to NAZI, not very surprising, considering that NASA is the nazis of the evolutionist movement. Like nazis, NASA are by their multi million dollar program silencing anyone who speaks the truth, that the world is flat, the moon is a light, and that planet earth is approxmently 6,000 years old and was created by God. Anyone who does not believe in NASA's government controlled evolution and enviornazi propaganda risks ending up in secret FEMA concentration camps. All pictures and videos by NASA are 100% fake, some of them are computer animated and some, like "their pictures from Mars", is infact from Reunion Island and New Mexico. God hates NASA!
__________________
"Abnormal, a horrible cancerous tumor in the body of society, homosexuals are perverts, whose sexual drive the Devil has used as his strongest weapon against God. A person cannot be a Christian and a homosexual at the same time, homosexuality is chosen, not inborn, and everybody can be set free and delivered."

- Pastor Ake Green
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-25-2013, 12:10 AM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,783
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God hates NASA

I could not agree more Brother Ex-Viking.

NASA is polluting the minds of our innocent children with climate hoax nonsense and there isn't a single organization on this planet that spends as much tax money on gay orgies as NASA. They make me sick!
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-29-2013, 04:34 PM
IdiocyofMYUniverse's Avatar
IdiocyofMYUniverse IdiocyofMYUniverse is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it Demonized Perv Retard Posting Caution - Poster is Crazy How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Rides the Short Bus Caution - Poster is on Drugs Cancer on Society Evilution Sissy Cry Baby 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: Praying to monkeys
Posts: 159
IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God hates NASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Viking View Post
that the world is flat
It's not. It's spherical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Viking View Post
the moon is a light
Because the moon has a reflective surface, the sun's light reflects of the moon, thus making some light source in the night sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Viking View Post
and that planet earth is approxmently 4.5 Billion years old
I corrected you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Viking View Post
and was created by God.
You've got no sufficient evidence, unlike science.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Viking View Post
All pictures and videos by NASA are 100% fake
Nope. They're real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Viking View Post
some of them are computer animated and some, like "their pictures from Mars", is in fact from Reunion Island and New Mexico.
You've got no evidence of this, in contrast to the evidence we have to say the rover is on Mars. Only assumptions from your uneducated, ignorant and delusional brain.


I would love to hear your other scientific and mathematical evidence to support your claims that NASA hoax their missions.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-29-2013, 06:36 PM
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Posts: 6,995
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God hates NASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdiocyofMYUniverse View Post
I would love to hear your other scientific and mathematical evidence to support your claims that NASA hoax their missions.
You are the one making the assertion that the Voyager Moon landings were real so the burden of proof is on you.

Pony up with the proof, young lady.



YIC
__________________
1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-29-2013, 08:00 PM
IdiocyofMYUniverse's Avatar
IdiocyofMYUniverse IdiocyofMYUniverse is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it Demonized Perv Retard Posting Caution - Poster is Crazy How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Rides the Short Bus Caution - Poster is on Drugs Cancer on Society Evilution Sissy Cry Baby 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: Praying to monkeys
Posts: 159
IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God hates NASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
You are the one making the assertion that the Voyager Moon landings were real so the burden of proof is on you.

Pony up with the proof, young lady.
Usually the burden of proof lies on the person making the positive claim.

However, the fact of the moon landings HAS been proven through documents, thousands of photographs, hundreds of hours of film, witness testimony, radio tracking data, laser ranging experiments, hundreds of pounds of moon rocks, surviving hardware and recent probes in lunar orbit photographing the landing sites. The burden of proof was accepted and has been fulfilled.

The burden of proof therefore lies on the person who refutes the historical and scientific record.

The hoaxists' claims all come down to falsehood and/or scientific illiteracy. I have not seen a single hoax claim that does not. So far the people who say it did not happen. They do not have one shred of proof that they are fake.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-29-2013, 08:16 PM
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
Posts: 24,906
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God hates NASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdiocyofMYUniverse View Post
Usually the burden of proof lies on the person making the positive claim.

However, the fact of the moon landings HAS been proven through documents, thousands of photographs, hundreds of hours of film, witness testimony, radio tracking data, laser ranging experiments, hundreds of pounds of moon rocks, surviving hardware and recent probes in lunar orbit photographing the landing sites. The burden of proof was accepted and has been fulfilled.

The burden of proof therefore lies on the person who refutes the historical and scientific record.

The hoaxists' claims all come down to falsehood and/or scientific illiteracy. I have not seen a single hoax claim that does not. So far the people who say it did not happen. They do not have one shred of proof that they are fake.

Friend, just because someone wrote it down and then claims it is true, does not make it true.
__________________
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-29-2013, 08:30 PM
IdiocyofMYUniverse's Avatar
IdiocyofMYUniverse IdiocyofMYUniverse is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it Demonized Perv Retard Posting Caution - Poster is Crazy How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Rides the Short Bus Caution - Poster is on Drugs Cancer on Society Evilution Sissy Cry Baby 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: Praying to monkeys
Posts: 159
IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God hates NASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Friend, just because someone wrote it down and then claims it is true, does not make it true.
Finally, you've came to the reality of the Bible! Only took 83 posts to do so.

If you didn't actually read my post properly, I'll highlight the important part.

Quote:
the fact of the moon landings HAS been proven through documents, thousands of photographs, hundreds of hours of film, witness testimony, radio tracking data, laser ranging experiments, hundreds of pounds of moon rocks, surviving hardware and recent probes in lunar orbit photographing the landing sites. The burden of proof was accepted and has been fulfilled.
Most of these aren't things written down...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-29-2013, 08:39 PM
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
Posts: 24,906
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God hates NASA

Friend, the whole point of this thread is a simple confirmation of a trickery, fakery and lies that is NASA. That is a point we have steadfastedly stood by.


A word to the wise, most people stopped reading your posts long ago. Three words "Free Cell Phones"
__________________
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-31-2013, 07:06 PM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,783
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God hates NASA

And here is PROOF that NASA spends our hard earned American tax dollar on GAY orgies!!!

__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-31-2013, 08:17 PM
Mary Hinge Mary Hinge is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Hollywood
Posts: 2
Mary Hinge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God hates NASA

They probably want to know if there are gays on mars. Maybe its something to do with those mars bar parties I heard about once.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-31-2013, 08:31 PM
Ex-Viking's Avatar
Ex-Viking Ex-Viking is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Honorary Ex-Eskimo True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Persecuted Porn Resistant Guns, Guts and GLORY! One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus Saved 1 Year Public Awareness Medal TC Bravery Pro-Life Christian Love 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 1,745
Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ex-Viking will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God hates NASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdiocyofMYUniverse View Post
It's not. It's spherical.
How do you know that? Ever seen it from above? And if its a sphere like you say, then how come we can stand on it without falling?

Quote:
Because the moon has a reflective surface, the sun's light reflects of the moon, thus making some light source in the night sky.
The moon is a light! The Bible says so! Genesis 1:16

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.



Quote:
I corrected you there.
What evidence do you have to prove your theories about the age of the earth? Seen it yourself? Unlike me, you do not have any evidence to prove this. The evidence i have is the Bible.



Quote:
You've got no sufficient evidence, unlike science.
The Bible says so, thats enough evidence for me. Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.



Quote:
Nope. They're real.
What evidence do you have? That NASA(tan) wrote it? Are you so stupid that you believe something just cause someone wrote it?



Quote:
You've got no evidence of this, in contrast to the evidence we have to say the rover is on Mars. Only assumptions from your uneducated, ignorant and delusional brain.
Regarding this one, i even have photographic evidence. It was all filmed in California, which makes sense considering NASA's gay orgies




Quote:
I would love to hear your other scientific and mathematical evidence to support your claims that NASA hoax their missions.
Bring it on! I have evidence and proof for everything i say, unlike you and NASA.

NASA is nothing more than blatant propaganda for the gay agenda
__________________
"Abnormal, a horrible cancerous tumor in the body of society, homosexuals are perverts, whose sexual drive the Devil has used as his strongest weapon against God. A person cannot be a Christian and a homosexual at the same time, homosexuality is chosen, not inborn, and everybody can be set free and delivered."

- Pastor Ake Green
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-31-2013, 08:32 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,571
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God hates NASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Hinge View Post
They probably want to know if there are gays on mars. Maybe its something to do with those mars bar parties I heard about once.
WRONG Sinner, we want to go to Mars because it has proof of the Great Flood of Noah! Something the Darwnist thought police at NASA want to hide.
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-31-2013, 08:47 PM
WWJDnow's Avatar
WWJDnow WWJDnow is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mission to Australia Saved 1 Year Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Porn Resistant Pro-Life Bronze Tither Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Godless New York City
Posts: 3,811
WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God hates NASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdiocyofMYUniverse View Post
It's not. It's spherical.
Where in sweet name of Jesus does the Bible say that the Earth is spherical?

Quote:
Because the moon has a reflective surface, the sun's light reflects of the moon, thus making some light source in the night sky.
That makes no sense. The Moon shines brightest when the Sun is down. If it were reflected light, then the Moon would shine brighter during the day.

Quote:
You've got no sufficient evidence, unlike science.
We have the written testimony of the guy who created the Universe. Science has a bunch of liars in lab coats.

Quote:
You've got no evidence of this, in contrast to the evidence we have to say the rover is on Mars.
Maybe you haven't noticed, but the Obama administration lies. I think I'll take God's word over theirs.

Quote:
Only assumptions from your uneducated, ignorant and delusional brain.
And there it is, the ad hominem logical fallacy. We Christians are used to being insulted, but, if you're going to insult us, can't you at least try to use some creativity?

Quote:
I would love to hear your other scientific and mathematical evidence to support your claims that NASA hoax their missions.
Just type NASA into the Landover Baptist Church Forum search box.
__________________
The kinetic theory of gasses is ONLY a THEORY.

Teach the controversy!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-01-2013, 02:32 AM
Deaner's Avatar
Deaner Deaner is offline
Christ's Love Messenger
True Christian™

True Christian™ Long service medal, 2nd class One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Best Mullet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '06 Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Flat Earth Tell her once The Lord’s Witness Wound Eats the Most Pork Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Hatchet Child Rearing Award Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Persecuted Porn Resistant Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Tagging for Jesus Saved 5 Years Divorcee Super Soaker Baptism Award Real American™ Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Truck Stop Ministry Member Chariot of Fire True Christian Hotrodder Pastor of GOD Senior Pastor 4th Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 1st Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class In Love With Zeke 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: A road of rocks and glass
Posts: 5,979
Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God hates NASA

Will the shadow that the satillite casts be big enough to cover all the queers? Im in.

YIC

Deaner
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-04-2013, 01:02 PM
RufusGlover RufusGlover is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2
RufusGlover is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God hates NASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Viking View Post
I am sick and tired of the pro-evolution propaganda by Obama's government owned organisation NASA, which sounds similar to NAZI, not very surprising, considering that NASA is the nazis of the evolutionist movement. Like nazis, NASA are by their multi million dollar program silencing anyone who speaks the truth, that the world is flat, the moon is a light, and that planet earth is approxmently 6,000 years old and was created by God. Anyone who does not believe in NASA's government controlled evolution and enviornazi propaganda risks ending up in secret FEMA concentration camps. All pictures and videos by NASA are 100% fake, some of them are computer animated and some, like "their pictures from Mars", is infact from Reunion Island and New Mexico. God hates NASA!
Not agree with you. The only thing is NASA can not win God which frustrates NASA.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,783
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God hates NASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusGlover View Post
Not agree with you.
No one, not us, not your parents, not your teachers not even the child rapists that lives a few houses away cares about your opinion.

Stop wasting time on having an opinion and start following Jesus Christ!

Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Asshat Turdhead's Avatar
Asshat Turdhead Asshat Turdhead is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: My real name is Cocksucker McTurd
Posts: 135
Asshat Turdhead is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Asshat Turdhead is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Asshat Turdhead is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Asshat Turdhead is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Asshat Turdhead is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God hates NASA

NASA is a government run organization that is dedicated to our involvement in all things not of this planet. It started because the Soviet Union had already launched a satellite into orbit and America was falling behind.

The Earth is flat. People have not believed that the Earth was flat since the fourth century AD. We have satellites in orbit around our planet that prove that it is not spherical. These satelites provide people with advanced warning for weather disasters, they direct the many GPS units on Earth, and many other things.

Here are ten pieces of evidence that show the Earth is flat in order of their discovery.

  1. When at sea it is possible to see high mountains or elevated lights in the distance before lower lying ground and the masts of boats before the hull. It is also possible to see further by climbing higher in the ship, or, when on land, on high cliffs.
  2. The sun is lower in the sky as you travel away from the tropics. For example, when traveling northward, stars such as Polaris, the north star, are higher in the sky, whereas other bright stars such as Canopus, visible in Egypt, disappear from the sky.
  3. The length of daylight varies more between summer and winter the farther you are from the equator.
  4. The earth throws a circular shadow on the moon during a lunar eclipse.
  5. The times reported for lunar eclipses (which are seen simultaneously) are many hours later in the east (e.x. India) than in the west (e.x. Europe). Local are confirmed later by travel using chronometers and telegraphic communication.
  6. When you travel far south, to Ethiopia or India, the sun throws a shadow south at certain times of the year. Even farther (e.x. Argentina) and the shadow is always in the south.
  7. It is possible to circumnavigate the world; that is, to travel around the world and return to where you started.
  8. Travelers who circumnavigate the earth observe the gain or loss of a day relative to those who did not.
  9. An artificial satellite can circle the earth continuously and even be geostationary (holding the same position above Earth's surface)
  10. The earth appears as a disc on photographs taken from space, regardless of the vantage point.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Asshat Turdhead's Avatar
Asshat Turdhead Asshat Turdhead is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: My real name is Cocksucker McTurd
Posts: 135
Asshat Turdhead is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Asshat Turdhead is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Asshat Turdhead is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Asshat Turdhead is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Asshat Turdhead is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God hates NASA

Sorry type-o. 10 pieces of evidence that show the Earth is flat.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,783
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God hates NASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegon Targaryen View Post
Sorry type-o. 10 pieces of evidence that show the Earth is flat.
We only need one.

__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-05-2013, 05:58 AM
RufusGlover RufusGlover is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2
RufusGlover is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God hates NASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusGlover View Post
I am sick and tired of the pro-evolution propaganda by Obama's government owned organisation NASA, which sounds similar to NAZI, not very surprising, considering that NASA is the nazis of the evolutionist movement. Like nazis, NASA are by their multi million dollar program silencing anyone who speaks the truth, that the world is flat, the moon is a led light, and that planet earth is approxmently 6,000 years old and was created by God. Anyone who does not believe in NASA's government controlled evolution and enviornazi propaganda risks ending up in secret FEMA concentration camps. All pictures and videos by NASA are 100% fake, some of them are computer animated and some, like "their pictures from Mars", is infact from Reunion Island and New Mexico. God hates NASA!

Not agree with you. The only thing is NASA can not win God which frustrates NASA.
it was just an opinion
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
nasa

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:53 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved