The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science

Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 03-05-2010, 10:34 PM
True Sinner's Avatar
True Sinner True Sinner is offline
Unsaved trash, Godmocking foreigner
 

Full of it 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Godless UK
Posts: 27
True Sinner is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.True Sinner is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.True Sinner is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Informative World Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post
Please, stop showing off your appalling ignorance, you'll only embarrass yourself.

Wow, Pot/Kettle/Black.

You speak like a man who has no passport nor knowledge of the world outside of his own neighbourhood yet you presume to automatically be more knowledgeable than anyone who questions your truly biggoted world view.

And then you label them as ignorant.

This site is amazing, pure genius... if you were trying to be funny that is.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 03-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,679
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Informative World Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Sinner View Post
This site is amazing, pure genius...
We know. But we don't want you to praise the site, we want you to Praise the LORD!
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 03-29-2010, 03:56 AM
Aformerbaptist Aformerbaptist is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Full of it Evilution 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Aformerbaptist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Informative World Map

i had my doubts on this site. i thought it would be a bunch of fundamental christians pushing their belief. but in fact what i found out is that this site is nothing but white trash hardcore racist ignorant fundamentalist baptists that only think their religion is correct. no not other forms of christianity are right, just this one. now i know for a fact the reason why i got out of this religion, because i got an education. im going to college and majoring in biology going pre med with honors so dont you dare insult my intelligence.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 03-29-2010, 04:08 AM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,279
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Informative World Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
i had my doubts on this site. i thought it would be a bunch of fundamental christians pushing their belief. but in fact what i found out is that this site is nothing but white trash hardcore racist ignorant fundamentalist baptists that only think their religion is correct. no not other forms of christianity are right, just this one. now i know for a fact the reason why i got out of this religion, because i got an education. im going to college and majoring in biology going pre med with honors so dont you dare insult my intelligence.
The last post in this thread was 4 weeks ago. Would you point out where your "intelligence" was insulted in this thread.

Sheesh, it's like dealing with roaches, they get into everything.
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 03-29-2010, 04:12 AM
Nurse Clampett's Avatar
Nurse Clampett Nurse Clampett is offline
Jesus's Favorite Nurse
Forum Member

True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Best Pie Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian True Scientist™ Jailed for JESUS 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Landover Basement
Posts: 976
Nurse Clampett is a True Christian™Nurse Clampett is a True Christian™Nurse Clampett is a True Christian™Nurse Clampett is a True Christian™Nurse Clampett is a True Christian™Nurse Clampett is a True Christian™Nurse Clampett is a True Christian™Nurse Clampett is a True Christian™Nurse Clampett is a True Christian™Nurse Clampett is a True Christian™Nurse Clampett is a True Christian™
Default Re: Informative World Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
i had my doubts on this site. i thought it would be a bunch of fundamental christians pushing their belief. but in fact what i found out is that this site is nothing but white trash hardcore racist ignorant fundamentalist baptists that only think their religion is correct. no not other forms of christianity are right, just this one. now i know for a fact the reason why i got out of this religion, because i got an education. im going to college and majoring in biology going pre med with honors so dont you dare insult my intelligence.
You're an illiterate twerp. I hope you won't handle patients the way you handle typing.
__________________
Luke 5:31
And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 03-29-2010, 04:31 AM
Aformerbaptist Aformerbaptist is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Full of it Evilution 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Aformerbaptist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Informative World Map

im talking about the people who are going to reply to that message. and sorry nurse clampett, i dont really use punctuation while posting, "don't" better? illiterate? try reading an 8th grade science book to me and explain what you learned.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:17 AM
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is offline
Associate Pastor of Theology
God's Secret Weapon
Faint Not If You Are Rebuked By Him.
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Posts: 13,449
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Informative World Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
i had my doubts on this site. i thought it would be a bunch of fundamental christians pushing their belief. but in fact what i found out is that this site is nothing but white trash hardcore racist ignorant fundamentalist baptists that only think their religion is correct. no not other forms of christianity are right, just this one. now i know for a fact the reason why i got out of this religion, because i got an education. im going to college and majoring in biology going pre med with honors so dont you dare insult my intelligence.
It may seem harsh, but only those who follow the Bible are going to the pearly gates at the sound of the trump.

I'm not saying we're the only ones who will be there. There are a few other True Believing Baptists out there like Stephen Anderson of Phoenix, AZ.
__________________
Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

Contact me for private counseling. levijoneslbc@gmail.com



Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:33 AM
Aformerbaptist Aformerbaptist is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Full of it Evilution 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Aformerbaptist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Informative World Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
It may seem harsh, but only those who follow the Bible are going to the pearly gates at the sound of the trump.

I'm not saying we're the only ones who will be there. There are a few other True Believing Baptists out there like Stephen Anderson of Phoenix, AZ.
and the other protestants? im asking that specifically that because apparently catholics are satanists here
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:37 AM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,279
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Informative World Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
and the other protestants? im asking that specifically that because apparently catholics are satanists here
Depends on the protestant now doesn't it. Not even all the Baptists are going there. My father is a "Baptist" but it's a cherry picking church. I have a feeling that some Pentecostals will be there, but I'm not an expert.
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:51 AM
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is offline
Associate Pastor of Theology
God's Secret Weapon
Faint Not If You Are Rebuked By Him.
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Posts: 13,449
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Informative World Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
and the other protestants? im asking that specifically that because apparently catholics are satanists here
It's not likely, but some of them may have been among the elect.

Matthew 22:14
For many are called, but few are chosen.

John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
__________________
Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

Contact me for private counseling. levijoneslbc@gmail.com



Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:55 AM
Aformerbaptist Aformerbaptist is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Full of it Evilution 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Aformerbaptist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Informative World Map

what about the BILLIONS of people that dont believe and the BILLIONS more that will come in the future? or the BILLIONS of people before jesus or the countless of different living organisms on this planet or the countless other organisms on other planets across the universe? what will happen to them? burn in hell for eternity?
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:57 AM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,279
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Informative World Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
what about the BILLIONS of people that dont believe and the BILLIONS more that will come in the future? or the BILLIONS of people before jesus or the countless of different living organisms on this planet or the countless other organisms on other planets across the universe? what will happen to them? burn in hell for eternity?
Pretty much, yep.

We didn't write the rules, so if you have a problem with it, you'll have to take it up with Almighty God.
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 03-29-2010, 07:07 AM
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is offline
Associate Pastor of Theology
God's Secret Weapon
Faint Not If You Are Rebuked By Him.
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Posts: 13,449
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Informative World Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
what about the BILLIONS of people that dont believe and the BILLIONS more that will come in the future? or the BILLIONS of people before jesus or the countless of different living organisms on this planet or the countless other organisms on other planets across the universe? what will happen to them? burn in hell for eternity?
That's a really good question.

According to a parable Jesus told in Luke 12:47-48,

And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.


But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

I think it's safe to say, those who never heard the Word of God get a cooler part of the fiery lake.

Too bad about the beating Jesus is going to give you when He comes back.
__________________
Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

Contact me for private counseling. levijoneslbc@gmail.com



Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 03-29-2010, 07:08 AM
Aformerbaptist Aformerbaptist is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Full of it Evilution 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Aformerbaptist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Informative World Map

riiiggghhttt....im just going to let you believe what makes you happy.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 03-29-2010, 10:32 AM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,448
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Informative World Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
i had my doubts on this site. i thought it would be a bunch of fundamental christians pushing their belief.
Pushing our beliefs? On whom exactly? This is our forum, and you are the one coming here starting discussions. The only one who is pushing it is you, firend.

Quote:
now i know for a fact the reason why i got out of this religion, because i got an education.
Exactly. We can't stress enough how public education is one of the most evil things Satan ever set loose upon America. You are living proof that science destroys the Faith in Jesus people have. Therefore, we always must fight it and resist it.

Quote:
im going to college and majoring in biology going pre med with honors so dont you dare insult my intelligence.
Funny how stupid people like you always seem to think that this would impress us. Everyone knows the public school system, of which secular colleges are a part, only produces dimwitted liberal drones, seemingly educated, but their illiteracy regarding Biblical Truth™ exposes them as the retards they really are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
i dont really use punctuation while posting, "don't" better? illiterate? try reading an 8th grade science book to me and explain what you learned.
That your 8th grade "science" book doesn't use punctuation doesn't mean that it is therefore unnecessary. It only confirms the stupidity of the so-called secular "scientist" who wrote the book. Intelligent People, also known as True Christians™, use punctuation to clarify what they mean, as the rambled mess of words you get otherwise is unintelligible for non-retarded people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
what about the BILLIONS of people that dont believe and the BILLIONS more that will come in the future? or the BILLIONS of people before jesus or the countless of different living organisms on this planet or the countless other organisms on other planets across the universe? what will happen to them? burn in hell for eternity?

Umm, yes. You were raised a Baptist, weren't you? Are you telling that in all the years your parents spent to raise you you never came across this Passage:

2nd Thessalonians 1:7-9
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 03-29-2010, 01:25 PM
Aformerbaptist Aformerbaptist is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Full of it Evilution 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Aformerbaptist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Informative World Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post
Pushing our beliefs? On whom exactly? This is our forum, and you are the one coming here starting discussions. The only one who is pushing it is you, firend.

bullshit, i came on this site to give you something outside the bible belt

Exactly. We can't stress enough how public education is one of the most evil things Satan ever set loose upon America. You are living proof that science destroys the Faith in Jesus people have. Therefore, we always must fight it and resist it.

you are so right, public education is the devil. the youth of america is doomed because we develop critical thinking skills. and science didn't destroy my faith, my fundamental baptist church did


Funny how stupid people like you always seem to think that this would impress us. Everyone knows the public school system, of which secular colleges are a part, only produces dimwitted liberal drones, seemingly educated, but their illiteracy regarding Biblical Truth™ exposes them as the retards they really are.

thats why college educated "drones" actually progress our country, youre right

That your 8th grade "science" book doesn't use punctuation doesn't mean that it is therefore unnecessary. It only confirms the stupidity of the so-called secular "scientist" who wrote the book. Intelligent People, also known as True Christians™, use punctuation to clarify what they mean, as the rambled mess of words you get otherwise is unintelligible for non-retarded people.

i was talking about two different subjects when i asked, "illiterate?" read again


Umm, yes. You were raised a Baptist, weren't you? Are you telling that in all the years your parents spent to raise you you never came across this Passage

oh yea i came across it, just couldn't believe that only protestants, sorry only baptists, go to heaven out of the trillions of other living orgainisms. never really made sense to me
there you go
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 03-29-2010, 01:43 PM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,448
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Informative World Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
there you go
I can't make sense of this mess. At least, you could have given your words another color than mine, so I could differentiate between them. You could also watch the following video on using the quote function of VBulletin:



Post again, and this time readable, please.
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 03-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Aformerbaptist Aformerbaptist is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Full of it Evilution 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Aformerbaptist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Informative World Map

i dont really have time to individualize all of them because i have to go to my chemistry class, but here you go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
Originally Posted by True Disciple
Pushing our beliefs? On whom exactly? This is our forum, and you are the one coming here starting discussions. The only one who is pushing it is you, firend.

bullshit, i came on this site to give you something outside the bible belt

Exactly. We can't stress enough how public education is one of the most evil things Satan ever set loose upon America. You are living proof that science destroys the Faith in Jesus people have. Therefore, we always must fight it and resist it.

you are so right, public education is the devil. the youth of america is doomed because we develop critical thinking skills. and science didn't destroy my faith, my fundamental baptist church did


Funny how stupid people like you always seem to think that this would impress us. Everyone knows the public school system, of which secular colleges are a part, only produces dimwitted liberal drones, seemingly educated, but their illiteracy regarding Biblical Truth™ exposes them as the retards they really are.

thats why college educated "drones" actually progress our country, youre right

That your 8th grade "science" book doesn't use punctuation doesn't mean that it is therefore unnecessary. It only confirms the stupidity of the so-called secular "scientist" who wrote the book. Intelligent People, also known as True Christians™, use punctuation to clarify what they mean, as the rambled mess of words you get otherwise is unintelligible for non-retarded people.

i was talking about two different subjects when i asked, "illiterate?" read again


Umm, yes. You were raised a Baptist, weren't you? Are you telling that in all the years your parents spent to raise you you never came across this Passage

oh yea i came across it, just couldn't believe that only protestants, sorry only baptists, go to heaven out of the trillions of other living orgainisms. never really made sense to me
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 03-29-2010, 02:06 PM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,448
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Informative World Map

I'm in a good mood today, so I'll accept this as a response. Your laziness, however, is not appreciated by either Jesus or me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
bullshit, i came on this site to give you something outside the bible belt
Did anyone ask you to come here? What makes you think we would be interested in what you have to say? This is a True Christian™ Forum, where True Christians™ can congregate and worship. This is not a debate forum. You are not welcome here.

Quote:
you are so right, public education is the devil. the youth of america is doomed because we develop critical thinking skills. and science didn't destroy my faith, my fundamental baptist church did
And as usual, a few posts into this conversation, and you already contradict yourself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
now i know for a fact the reason why i got out of this religion, because i got an education.
What is it? Your church or your education? Don't lie, boy, Jesus hates that! Why can't you atheists make a little bit of sense for a change?

Quote:
thats why college educated "drones" actually progress our country, youre right
If with "progress" you mean sodomites demanding special rights, legalization of baby-murder, Obamacare, abolition of slavery and other kinds of secular God-mockery, you are actually right. God, however, is Conservative. The only "progress" He allows is progress long the narrow road to Heaven. For people who loved other kinds of progress, He invented a place called "Hell."

Quote:
i was talking about two different subjects when i asked, "illiterate?" read again
I read it again. If your 8th grade science textbook wasn't about punctuation, then what was your point? Why do you consistently fail to make sense? Don't they teach you to use your God-given brains at college?

Quote:
oh yea i came across it, just couldn't believe that only protestants, sorry only baptists, go to heaven out of the trillions of other living orgainisms. never really made sense to me
It may not make sense to you, but that is most likely a logical result of you being rather stupid. The Bible is crystal clear. Believe in Jesus, accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, and you go to Heaven. Fail to believe in Jesus, or to accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, and you go to Hell. God didn't make it complicated, you know. You are one of the few people whose brains are apparently insufficiently developed to grasp this.
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 03-29-2010, 03:19 PM
Aformerbaptist Aformerbaptist is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Full of it Evilution 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Aformerbaptist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Informative World Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post

Did anyone ask you to come here? What makes you think we would be interested in what you have to say? This is a True Christian™ Forum, where True Christians™ can congregate and worship. This is not a debate forum. You are not welcome here.

i was brought here because i read a post about fapping on here and thought it was hilarious. then i found out how fundamental this site is and wanted to share some light on this subject because apparently some of you guys want this crap in PUBLIC SCHOOL history textbooks in texas. the vote starts i believe in may. public schools are the devil? hypocrite



What is it? Your church or your education? Don't lie, boy, Jesus hates that! Why can't you atheists make a little bit of sense for a change?

if you really want to know my story, i heard about evolution in school. it was brought up, not preached. i asked my church about it and of course said its the devil's work. so i did so research, keep in mind i was in the 8th grade, and started questioning.

If with "progress" you mean sodomites demanding special rights, legalization of baby-murder, Obamacare, abolition of slavery and other kinds of secular God-mockery, you are actually right. God, however, is Conservative. The only "progress" He allows is progress long the narrow road to Heaven. For people who loved other kinds of progress, He invented a place called "Hell."

cures for diseases, advancements in technology, advancements in society? you're right again, devil's work

I read it again. If your 8th grade science textbook wasn't about punctuation, then what was your point? Why do you consistently fail to make sense? Don't they teach you to use your God-given brains at college?

right, im going to assume you didnt go to college. my point was for "nurse" to read me an 8th grade science book and see what she learned.

It may not make sense to you, but that is most likely a logical result of you being rather stupid. The Bible is crystal clear. Believe in Jesus, accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, and you go to Heaven. Fail to believe in Jesus, or to accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, and you go to Hell. God didn't make it complicated, you know. You are one of the few people whose brains are apparently insufficiently developed to grasp this.
FEW PEOPLE??? not even going to go there. get out of the bible belt please. btw im not atheist, im agnostic. im open to christianity, judaism, hindu, muslim, etc. but i am not for the religious alteration of science facts.
there you go
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
asia, chinks japs and gooks, europe, geography, jews and their lies, mexicans go home, mormons are lying cultists, origin of the races, scandanavia, slavery: god's gift to africa

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved