I see no reason to assume he doesn't. Look at the facts:
- Barack Osambo is from Kenya. The prevalence of AIDS in Africa is astronomically greater than in any other part of the world.
- Barack Osambo is a Negro. Negroes make up roughly 15% of the general United States population but fully half of the AIDS-infected population.
- Barack Osambo engages in sexual intercourse with Michelle Obama, a Negress. AIDS is the leading cause of death among adult Negresses.
- Barack Osambo is a homosexual. 3/4 of AIDS cases in the United States result from homosexual sodomy, in spite of the fact that only about one in fifty men are sodomites.
- Barack Osambo is a former (?) drug addict, something he admits freely in his autobiography. Almost all instances of nonsexual AIDS transmission are a result of drug use.
- Barack Osambo lives in Washington, DC, which has the highest AIDS rate in the country. One in twenty DC citizens are infected, compared to one in three hundred for the general US population.
These are staggering statistics, but the facts don't lie. Taking all of them into account, I would honestly be shocked if it turned out he didn't
have AIDS... so what are we going to do? Surely it isn't legal for someone for someone with a deadly contagious virus, which he contracted as a result of abominable behavior, to become President of These USA—putting the entire country at risk for infection!
If it is legal, we must amend the Constitution before he takes office so this disgraceful day may never befall us.
And if you still demand physical proof, take a close look at Osambo's face. See that ugly mole—the one Sister Thumper pointed out a few weeks ago? I don't think it is a mole.
The picture on the right shows a lesion caused by Kaposi's Sarcoma
, a form of cancer found almost exclusively in AIDS patients. Is it just me, or is it nearly identical to the blemish on our Coonmander in Chief? The man has never released his HIV test results into the public record, nor even had
such a test as far as we we know, so it's obvious he has something to hide. AIDS.