Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire
Reload this Page Skull found on Mars, Where is it in the Bible?
Pastor Zeke's News Wire Keep up to date with an ever-changing world from an even more Godlier perspective than FOX News.

(#21)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Skull found on Mars, Where is it in the Bible? - 06-15-2009, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Not unless I'd been drinking a LOT before seeing them. LOL!

I have seen you when you drink a lot. You think you are the Empress Dowager. Here, let me find the picture. :-O

Actually, that's a very plausible theory. You beat me to suggesting it! It could well be where earth is headed.

It isn't plausible because it isn't Biblical. End of story.

LOL, not every cycle is a menstrual cycle. Ew.
I do NOT want to hear anymore about that subject except to ask the stupid catlickers how, since Mother Mary was by ALL accounts 'unclean' after Jesus' birth, could she have had several more virgin births?

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#22)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Skull found on Mars, Where is it in the Bible? - 06-15-2009, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
I have seen you when you drink a lot. You think you are the Empress Dowager. Here, let me find the picture. :-O

I'll be good, I'll be good!

Quote:
It isn't plausible because it isn't Biblical. End of story.

Let's take the bible out of the equation for a moment. Without considering the bible, it wouldn't be impossible, now, would it?

Quote:
I do NOT want to hear anymore about that subject except to ask the stupid catlickers how, since Mother Mary was by ALL accounts 'unclean' after Jesus' birth, could she have had several more virgin births?
Tell me what they say.

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
(#23)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Skull found on Mars, Where is it in the Bible? - 06-15-2009, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
[/COLOR]

I'll be good, I'll be good!

Smart girl.

Let's take the bible out of the equation for a moment. Without considering the bible, it wouldn't be impossible, now, would it?

Yes, even for psycho evilutionists. Read 'The planetary air leak' in the may, 2009 edition of Scientific American.

Tell me what they say.
They stubbornly insist that all of Mary's pregnancies were virgin births. Silly sods. Once is a miracle. Five times would have been to much for even her husband to believe.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#24)
Old
AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Bronze Tither Christian Love Heaven Bound Gunfest '09 Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator The Lord’s Witness Wound One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth

TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Skull found on Mars, Where is it in the Bible? - 06-20-2009, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tertius The Scribe View Post
Yes, and are probably Photoshopped by those godless atheists over at the conspiracy known as NASA.
BINGQ! BINGO!

Keep in mind Mars is the RED planet!

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012