The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum

Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 01-10-2010, 02:14 AM
adam99 adam99 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5
adam99 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

This is a bit confusing to me.

You say you know Jesus is white, because his father is white.

Okay, but then how do you know if God is white...because you have seen a lot of creations try to paint the creator.

Plus it doesn't really matter weather he was white or middle-eastern...the message is still the same, and there is no point trying to prove what colour he is etc.

As far as I know, Jesus came from Hebrew decedents...and he was a Palestinian.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01-10-2010, 02:20 AM
jennifer-Jane's Avatar
jennifer-Jane jennifer-Jane is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 47
jennifer-Jane is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Have you ever looked at a picture or painting of a black Jesus and thought to yourself, “This just doesn’t feel right?” You ask yourself, “Is the painter joking? Is he making fun of Jesus?” The answer is yes, the artist is being sarcastic and that artist is surely burning in hell’s fire as I type this.

Jesus was white. Yes, He was born in the Middle East, but His father was not Middle Eastern, He was God. God is NOT Middle Eastern. When was the last time you saw a painting of God with a Turban wrapped around His head? Never? Exactly.

God is white. God has always been white. Every depiction, every description and every painting I have seen of God has been white. God impregnated Mary, NOT Joseph. Therefor, Jesus is white.

That is what drew people to Him in the first place. A white skinned man in the Middle East 2000 years ago was surely a miracle and Jesus was and is a miracle worker.

Now look at Heaven. Heaven is mostly made of feathery white clouds with rays of light shooting through them, which according to most Christians I know, would make the inhabitants white.

Also, white is amazingly proficient at reflecting light, which is very important when living in Heaven because it’s much closer to the sun than living on the Earth. This white skin prevents you from getting cancer in Heaven and I’m sure stops many other diseases in their tracks.

So, next time you start babbling on about how, “Jesus was Middle Eastern and couldn’t have been white”, save yourself the embarrassment and look at the Facts!

God Bless!
Have you seen jesus in person: NO
Have you seen a photo a real photo of Jesus: No
Have you seen god: No
God may not be white he may not be black. Also Jesus was a jew not a Muslim or a seik so he wouldnt wear a turban. Also if jesus had made his son white do you think he did it to spite him cause he would be compleltly sunburnt 100% of the time because his skin was not adapt to the climate (which is very hot). And why you think a picture of a black Jesus is wrong is because you have only seen jesus as white and or are racist. Also when people started painting Jesus they asumed that he would be white like them! Although this is not the case. For centurys there has been white supremasisim so therefore JESUS MUST HAVE BEEN WHITE! No obviously not because if he was he was the first white man them palastiniens have seen!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-10-2010, 03:00 AM
Jacob the Angry Liar's Avatar
Jacob the Angry Liar Jacob the Angry Liar is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: n/a
Posts: 309
Jacob the Angry Liar is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer-Jane View Post
Have you seen jesus in person: NO
Have you seen a photo a real photo of Jesus: No
Have you seen god: No
God may not be white he may not be black. Also Jesus was a jew not a Muslim or a seik so he wouldnt wear a turban. Also if jesus had made his son white do you think he did it to spite him cause he would be compleltly sunburnt 100% of the time because his skin was not adapt to the climate (which is very hot). And why you think a picture of a black Jesus is wrong is because you have only seen jesus as white and or are racist. Also when people started painting Jesus they asumed that he would be white like them! Although this is not the case. For centurys there has been white supremasisim so therefore JESUS MUST HAVE BEEN WHITE! No obviously not because if he was he was the first white man them palastiniens have seen!
What on earth are you talking about, young lady? I can't understand your words at all. It looks like a bunch of jibberish to me. Did your husband give you permission to use the internet? Shouldn't you be doing housework?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-10-2010, 05:21 AM
confucius's Avatar
confucius confucius is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: all over
Posts: 13
confucius is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob11 View Post
God created Man in His own image (Genesis 1:27). However, I interpret this loosely, as Man has so much variation, particularly in color what with all these negros and such we have running around these days, that God could not have created Man precisely in His own image, but rather a loose template based on his general appearance. This can not include color. Because of this, the color of Man is no indication of the color of God. To determine that, we must use other logic.

God can only be one color, and the only color that makes sense for Him to be of is white. How could He be black? I refuse to accept that. Furthermore, the mother Mary must have been light-skinned as well, because a wise and all-knowing God would not have chosen a dark-skinned woman to impregnate. Having two light-skinned parents would generally cause a man to have light skin. Jesus had to have been white.
Actually the word image in hebrew, for this verse, the original translation of the lexicon means "thought", god created man the way he "thinks"... not his physical image....

just saying...
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01-10-2010, 05:24 AM
confucius's Avatar
confucius confucius is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: all over
Posts: 13
confucius is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob11 View Post
What on earth are you talking about, young lady? I can't understand your words at all. It looks like a bunch of jibberish to me. Did your husband give you permission to use the internet? Shouldn't you be doing housework?

lol... actually the first images of christ were depicted off statues of seripis... these did not start showing up until the 1300's...

if you know the bible old testament to new, then you know that jesus was a jewish rabbi that wore his hair like a jewish man, and you know that it is written in the scripture how the jewish men are to wear their hair...
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 01-10-2010, 05:57 AM
Rev. Jim Osborne's Avatar
Rev. Jim Osborne Rev. Jim Osborne is offline
True Christian™ Televangelist
Director of Fundraising and Tithing
On the Look Out for Wife #6!
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Tithing Manager Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Teabag Patriot Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Scientist™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Japan Iceland Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Apostles Grove, Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 8,733
Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by confucius View Post
lol... actually the first images of christ were depicted off statues of seripis... these did not start showing up until the 1300's...

if you know the bible old testament to new, then you know that jesus was a jewish rabbi that wore his hair like a jewish man, and you know that it is written in the scripture how the jewish men are to wear their hair...
Nonsense. Jesus was not a Jew.
__________________

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 01-10-2010, 05:57 AM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 75,183
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by confucius View Post
lol... actually the first images of christ were depicted off statues of seripis... these did not start showing up until the 1300's...

if you know the bible old testament to new, then you know that jesus was a jewish rabbi that wore his hair like a jewish man, and you know that it is written in the scripture how the jewish men are to wear their hair...
Jesus is NOT a damned joo!

And stop being so disrespectful. His name is Jesus, not "jesus."
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 01-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Vavoline Johnson's Avatar
Vavoline Johnson Vavoline Johnson is offline
Mammy
Forum Member

True Christian™ True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth One Year/1000 posts Ex-negro Real American™ Best stoning bucket Eats the Most Pork 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: floriduh
Posts: 938
Vavoline Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Vavoline Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Vavoline Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Vavoline Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Vavoline Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Vavoline Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Vavoline Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Vavoline Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Vavoline Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Vavoline Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Vavoline Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam99 View Post
This is a bit confusing to me.

You say you know Jesus is white, because his father is white.

As far as I know, Jesus came from Hebrew decedents...and he was a Palestinian.
You don't no nothin! His daddy be named Joseph, now, tell me how many colored boys you know is named Joseph? Ain't no colored Joos far as I no, neither!
__________________
Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 01-10-2010, 07:47 PM
adam99 adam99 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5
adam99 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vavoline Johnson View Post
You don't no nothin! His daddy be named Joseph, now, tell me how many colored boys you know is named Joseph? Ain't no colored Joos far as I no, neither!
Joseph is an English translation of the Hebrew word "Yosef" and also the Arabic work "Yusuf"

If I am wrong feel free to correct me...
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 01-11-2010, 01:53 PM
LittleMissV's Avatar
LittleMissV LittleMissV is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cleanest Kitchen 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In God's favorite country
Posts: 71
LittleMissV is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam99 View Post
Joseph is an English translation of the Hebrew word "Yosef" and also the Arabic work "Yusuf"

If I am wrong feel free to correct me...
Do you have scipture to back that up?
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 01-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Aristotle's Avatar
Aristotle Aristotle is offline
On the straight and narrow path to Heaven.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Gold Tither Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Tell her once One Year/1000 posts 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 469
Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam99 View Post
Joseph is an English translation of the Hebrew word "Yosef" and also the Arabic work "Yusuf"

If I am wrong feel free to correct me...
What do we care how the Jews and Arabs mess with the English language? My KJV Bible says it was JOSEPH and MARY, (not yusef and Miriam) that raised baby JESUS (not Yeshua)
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 01-11-2010, 02:10 PM
adam99 adam99 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5
adam99 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissV View Post
Do you have scipture to back that up?
The old testament was originally written in Hebrew and the new testament was originally written in Greek.

I would say that if you don't belive me to go back to the original language and see for yourself.

Their was no English at the time of Jesus, I am merely showing you the origin of the English word 'Joseph'.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 01-11-2010, 02:21 PM
LittleMissV's Avatar
LittleMissV LittleMissV is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cleanest Kitchen 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In God's favorite country
Posts: 71
LittleMissV is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam99 View Post
The old testament was originally written in Hebrew and the new testament was originally written in Greek.

I would say that if you don't belive me to go back to the original language and see for yourself.

Their was no English at the time of Jesus, I am merely showing you the origin of the English word 'Joseph'.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
How do you know, were you there?
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01-11-2010, 04:16 PM
mojo's Avatar
mojo mojo is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 12
mojo has had a couple of people click the rep button.mojo has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Are you saying that God couldn't have spoken English? He's God! He can speak whatever language he wants to. The King James Bible is written in English, and, since the King James Bible is the Word of God, God's Words must be in English. Just because English hadn't been "invented" yet doesn't mean God couldn't "invent" it. (I hate using the word "invent" for a miracle of God. Sadly, it was the only one I could think of.) Please accept the fact that Jesus was obviously as white as George W. Bush and spoke the King's English!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-11-2010, 04:40 PM
mitchellpaul's Avatar
mitchellpaul mitchellpaul is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 33
mitchellpaul is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.mitchellpaul is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

^If he invented it then why did nobody else know it? Hmmm?


Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissV View Post
How do you know, were you there?
LittleMissV, were you there when Jesus created the Bible? Didn't think so. You don't need to be somewhere to know something's right. Try getting your daily dose of satisfaction through some other type of activity, jogging maybe.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01-11-2010, 07:45 PM
GOD=life's Avatar
GOD=life GOD=life is offline
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: God's Favorite Country
Posts: 3,068
GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchellpaul View Post
LittleMissV, were you there when Jesus created the Bible?
You obviously were...


Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchellpaul View Post
satisfaction through some other type of activity, jogging maybe.
Jogging is immoral, as is your obvious sexual innuendo.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:15 PM
adam99 adam99 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5
adam99 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissV View Post
How do you know, were you there?
No I wasn't there, and neither were you, instead we rely on religious texts to help guide is. And the Bible was originally Hebrew.

I am not telling you what to believe the fact is simple here, you can make what you want of it. Google "what was the Bible's original language" and speak to your priest or contact your Bible organisation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo4395 View Post
Are you saying that God couldn't have spoken English? He's God! He can speak whatever language he wants to. The King James Bible is written in English, and, since the King James Bible is the Word of God, God's Words must be in English. Just because English hadn't been "invented" yet doesn't mean God couldn't "invent" it. (I hate using the word "invent" for a miracle of God. Sadly, it was the only one I could think of.) Please accept the fact that Jesus was obviously as white as George W. Bush and spoke the King's English!
Please can you quote to me where I said that God couldn't of had spoken English please.

Listen mate you can believe whatever you want, the fact of the matter is as much as you would like to think Jesus spoke English...he didn't.

And there is no reason confusing the matter, sure if God wanted to you could speak whatever language he wants...but he spoke in Hebrew.


Now I know you may not believe me...so feel free to research about this matter as much as you like...and benefit from hidden knowledge


Many Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Simon Tam Simon Tam is offline
Unsaved Trash, hatemonger
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25
Simon Tam is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Jesus was born in Asia.
He was not white. Come on!
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:40 PM
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
Posts: 24,901
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Smile Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Tam View Post
Jesus was born in Asia.
He was not white. Come on!
Simon says..... "fail"!

Looks pretty white to me!
__________________
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-11-2010, 11:31 PM
mojo's Avatar
mojo mojo is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 12
mojo has had a couple of people click the rep button.mojo has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam99 View Post
Listen mate you can believe whatever you want, the fact of the matter is as much as you would like to think Jesus spoke English...he didn't.
Again, my King James Bible is written in English, and it is the Authoritative Word of God. Not only that, when I speak to Jesus through Prayer, I speak in English, and I know that God hears me and answers me in English. If Jesus spoke Hebrew, how would I hear Him through Prayer?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
origin of the races, whiteman's burden

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved