The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum

Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-26-2010, 09:19 PM
I'mAbeliever I'mAbeliever is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 17
I'mAbeliever is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Answer me please. Religion is faith. Baptists are religious. Faith is something you believe in, but cannot prove, therefore I ask you how you can say you've found "proof" that god exists.

Also, I must say I laughed out very, very loud when I saw that youtube-video that "proved" gods existance. Awesome logic: God created the bible, the bible says God exists, ergo he exists. That must be the lamest circular argumentation I've read so far.

And please try to be objective and answer me on everything I wrote or don't answer me at all.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-26-2010, 09:21 PM
Wide-Open's Avatar
Wide-Open Wide-Open is offline
Director of European Evangelical Outreach
A Shining Example of Christ's Love
Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Mission to Australia Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Nerd True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Ex-eurotrash Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A frictional country
Posts: 18,665
Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Any other requirements? Do you have a rider? Blue Smarties only?
__________________
Psalm 81:10:
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Brother Enoch's Avatar
Brother Enoch Brother Enoch is offline
The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
True Christian™

True Christian™ Ex-Mary Worshipper Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Tin Tither Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Persecuted Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork Honorary Ex-Eskimo True Republican 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: America's Frozen Attic
Posts: 4,341
Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
How can you say you KNOW god exists?

How can you say you KNOW God doesn't exist?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,569
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
Answer me please. Religion is faith. Baptists are religious. Faith is something you believe in, but cannot prove, therefore I ask you how you can say you've found "proof" that god exists.

Also, I must say I laughed out very, very loud when I saw that youtube-video that "proved" gods existance. Awesome logic: God created the bible, the bible says God exists, ergo he exists. That must be the lamest circular argumentation I've read so far.

And please try to be objective and answer me on everything I wrote or don't answer me at all.
The cucumber. The only logical explanation for the existence of cucumbers is if God exists.

Consider
  • Cucumbers are suitable for ramming up your backside
  • There is natural reason for a plant evolve to be suitable for being rammed up a backside
  • God is obsessed with what is rammed up people's backside and constantly tests for backside ramming.
Therefore God exists.
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-26-2010, 09:44 PM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,279
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
The cucumber. The only logical explanation for the existence of cucumbers is if God exists.

Consider
  • Cucumbers are suitable for ramming up your backside
  • There is natural reason for a plant evolve to be suitable for being rammed up a backside
  • God is obsessed with what is rammed up people's backside and constantly tests for backside ramming.
Therefore God exists.
BROTHER

Have you been taken over by demons?
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-26-2010, 09:47 PM
I'mAbeliever I'mAbeliever is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 17
I'mAbeliever is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-Open View Post
Any other requirements? Do you have a rider? Blue Smarties only?
I don't know what you've smoked, but that didn't make any sense - try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Enoch View Post
How can you say you KNOW God doesn't exist?
What a cheap trick - I hope your intelligence doesn't reflect the rest of the people in this cult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
The cucumber. The only logical explanation for the existence of cucumbers is if God exists.

Consider
  • Cucumbers are suitable for ramming up your backside
  • There is natural reason for a plant evolve to be suitable for being rammed up a backside
  • God is obsessed with what is rammed up people's backside and constantly tests for backside ramming.
Therefore God exists.
You're basing your belief on a vegetable?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-26-2010, 09:49 PM
Brother Enoch's Avatar
Brother Enoch Brother Enoch is offline
The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
True Christian™

True Christian™ Ex-Mary Worshipper Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Tin Tither Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Persecuted Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork Honorary Ex-Eskimo True Republican 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: America's Frozen Attic
Posts: 4,341
Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
BROTHER

Have you been taken over by demons?
I'm a little confused too.

Of course, Brother Bobby-Joe is an intellectual giant compared to me, so maybe he's employing irony or sarcasm or some other literary tool beyond my simple grasp. That's probably it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-26-2010, 09:56 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,569
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
You're basing your belief on a vegetable?
Don't be tedious; you wanted proof of something only God could create so I am provided one. You want to quit filibustering and deal with my point?

Face it, you can't explain cucumbers without God. Therefor God has to exist.
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-26-2010, 09:56 PM
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Posts: 17,941
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
[...]And please try to be objective
I consider this to be patronizing
Quote:
and answer me on everything I wrote
This is a petulant and immature demand
Quote:
or don't answer me at all.
Were you crying and stamping your feet when you wrote that?

You see, son, when you grow up, you'll realize that you don't have all the answer. Heck! You don't even have the questions!

You are going to argue against us and make us do all the work. We don't need to do the work; we have done it.

You need to question your own beliefs . I take it you are one of those young boys who puts his faith, not in God, but in science so-called.

Yet, if you do, you will believe that nothing is certain, and all is merely probable. No answers there then, are there?

The earth has been around for over 6,000 years and so far it has been pretty certain and no probabilities involved. That's because God's in charge.

Now, tell us why you are a vile, God-Hating atheist devoid of all morals and scruples...

Carry on, I'm listening.
__________________


Amen Bathfire E
We are the pure and chosen few,
And all the rest are damned.
There’s room enough in hell for you—
We don’t want heaven crammed.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Brother Enoch's Avatar
Brother Enoch Brother Enoch is offline
The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
True Christian™

True Christian™ Ex-Mary Worshipper Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Tin Tither Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Persecuted Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork Honorary Ex-Eskimo True Republican 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: America's Frozen Attic
Posts: 4,341
Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
What a cheap trick - I hope your intelligence doesn't reflect the rest of the people in this cult
So, no answer then? Just a cheap insult?

Quelle surprise!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-26-2010, 10:10 PM
I'mAbeliever I'mAbeliever is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 17
I'mAbeliever is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Don't be tedious; you wanted proof of something only God could create so I am provided one. You want to quit filibustering and deal with my point?

Face it, you can't explain cucumbers without God. Therefor God has to exist.
Then I can say if God existed, he'd make the apple bigger. Therefore, he cannot exist. It's exactly the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
You see, son, when you grow up, you'll realize that you don't have all the answer. Heck! You don't even have the questions!
1st off, what a cheap technique: "son", "when you grow up". Cut the crap, will you?
I'm aware that I don't have answers, the difference is that I don't turn to a higher power for meaning.

Quote:
You are going to argue against us and make us do all the work. We don't need to do the work; we have done it.
What you have done is to believe in a two thousand years old book.

Quote:
You need to question your own beliefs . I take it you are one of those young boys who puts his faith, not in God, but in science so-called.
I believe there is no such thing as a supernatural thing that created everything and is watching everything everyone does, for all eternity. I believe in facts, for example: the earth is more than 6000 years old.

Quote:
Yet, if you do, you will believe that nothing is certain, and all is merely probable. No answers there then, are there?
I think it's better to move forward and make research instead of just believing in an old book and live on forever believing that.

Quote:
The earth has been around for over 6,000 years and so far it has been pretty certain and no probabilities involved. That's because God's in charge.
If you really believe the world is around 6000 years old then I feel sorry for you - but luckily you're a dying race.

Quote:
Now, tell us why you are a vile, God-Hating atheist devoid of all morals and scruples...
Are you implying moral is trademarked religion? It sure seems so.[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-26-2010, 10:12 PM
SUV's Avatar
SUV SUV is offline
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: At the Gift Exchange Counter
Posts: 11,026
SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

How dare you bring Monkees songs onto our Godly Board! Are you some kind of evilutionist?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-26-2010, 10:13 PM
I'mAbeliever I'mAbeliever is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 17
I'mAbeliever is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Enoch View Post
So, no answer then? Just a cheap insult?

Quelle surprise!
If you read my original post, I asked how you can say that you have proof that God exists. The burden of proof is on you, not me. I cannot prove that he doesn't exist, nor have I said I have proof he doesn't.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-26-2010, 10:24 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,569
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
Then I can say if God existed, he'd make the apple bigger. Therefore, he cannot exist. It's exactly the same.
No it is not. You are being a coward here friend. Unless you can provided a naturalistic process for a vegetable to become suitable for sodomizing a human rectal cavity you have no choice but to accept God exists. The only force, natural or supernatural, ever described that has any interest in what human's stick in their rectal cavity is the God of the Bible.
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-26-2010, 10:31 PM
I'mAbeliever I'mAbeliever is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 17
I'mAbeliever is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
No it is not. You are being a coward here friend. Unless you can provided a naturalistic process for a vegetable to become suitable for sodomizing a human rectal cavity you have no choice but to accept God exists. The only force, natural or supernatural, ever described that has any interest in what human's stick in their rectal cavity is the God of the Bible.
You're taking the easy way out - trusting a supernatural being to have created everything so you don't have to think about it. I'm not a biologist - and neither do I have to be one - to say I do not believe in god.

Good night now, will probably forget all about this forum - and luckily you're just a small cult and will hopefully die out soon. /common sense out. Even """normal""" Christians aren't as extreme as you. I'm literally laughing out loud here, although at the same time it's a bit sad.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-26-2010, 10:38 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,569
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
You're taking the easy way out - trusting a supernatural being to have created everything so you don't have to think about it. I'm not a biologist - and neither do I have to be one - to say I do not believe in god.
COWARD

Atheists have said they would become believers or at lest agnostics if we Theists were to show you just the shadow of the hemline of the robes of God. I just did just that. Now if you can't provide a naturalistic explanation of anally insertable cucumbers then logically there had to be a supernatural one.

Face it, I have you stuck on this cucumber dilemma.
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-26-2010, 10:54 PM
Brother Enoch's Avatar
Brother Enoch Brother Enoch is offline
The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
True Christian™

True Christian™ Ex-Mary Worshipper Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Tin Tither Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Persecuted Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork Honorary Ex-Eskimo True Republican 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: America's Frozen Attic
Posts: 4,341
Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Enoch will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
If you read my original post, I asked how you can say that you have proof that God exists. The burden of proof is on you, not me.
Because you say so? You started this thread. In doing so you implied God does not exist, the burden of proof is on YOU. I made no claims at all, how can the burden of proof be on me?

You're not very good at this, are you?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-26-2010, 11:02 PM
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
Posts: 24,906
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Smile Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
Answer me please. Religion is faith. Baptists are religious. Faith is something you believe in, but cannot prove, therefore I ask you how you can say you've found "proof" that god exists.

Also, I must say I laughed out very, very loud when I saw that youtube-video that "proved" gods existance. Awesome logic: God created the bible, the bible says God exists, ergo he exists. That must be the lamest circular argumentation I've read so far.

And please try to be objective and answer me on everything I wrote or don't answer me at all.
Try the reverse logic. You do not have faith, therefore God does not exist. Just as hollow, isn't it? So we can say, either e does or does not, based on your logic and the logic I presented, right friend? We need something to sway the voter as it were. Ah, we have the Bible. The Bible does state God exists. So that makes it two for God, one against. Then we have the billions of believers. That makes billions plus 2 to your one. We can try to add atheists but they are a wide group. Not all atheists say God does not exist, they state that either they choose not to follow Him or they do not believe. I figure they end up being a wash. So we are down to a billion plus two to your one.


Check and mate, my friend.

Would you like to play again? This questions is like checkers and God always gets to go first.
__________________
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-27-2010, 11:12 AM
I'mAbeliever I'mAbeliever is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 17
I'mAbeliever is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
COWARD

Atheists have said they would become believers or at lest agnostics if we Theists were to show you just the shadow of the hemline of the robes of God. I just did just that. Now if you can't provide a naturalistic explanation of anally insertable cucumbers then logically there had to be a supernatural one.

Face it, I have you stuck on this cucumber dilemma.
You have stuck me on an irrelevant dilemma - you think it's God, I don't know what it is, but I choose to believe everything happens naturally and most things are up to chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Enoch View Post
Because you say so? You started this thread. In doing so you implied God does not exist, the burden of proof is on YOU. I made no claims at all, how can the burden of proof be on me?

You're not very good at this, are you?
I started this thread asking how you (not you as in you personally, but you as in you people (I assume you understood that)) can say you know god exists. I never said he doesn't, so the burden of proof does not lie on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Try the reverse logic. You do not have faith, therefore God does not exist. Just as hollow, isn't it? So we can say, either e does or does not, based on your logic and the logic I presented, right friend? We need something to sway the voter as it were. Ah, we have the Bible. The Bible does state God exists. So that makes it two for God, one against. Then we have the billions of believers. That makes billions plus 2 to your one. We can try to add atheists but they are a wide group. Not all atheists say God does not exist, they state that either they choose not to follow Him or they do not believe. I figure they end up being a wash. So we are down to a billion plus two to your one.


Check and mate, my friend.

Would you like to play again? This questions is like checkers and God always gets to go first.
Wow, that's some advanced logic there. A billion people believes it, so it must be true. In the past, people thought the world was flat. Does that make it true?

I love your argumentation, guys: God exists, God is always right, I rest my case, period.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-27-2010, 11:27 AM
GOD=life's Avatar
GOD=life GOD=life is offline
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: God's Favorite Country
Posts: 3,069
GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
What a cheap trick - I hope your intelligence doesn't reflect the rest of the people in this cult
That's dodging the question, friend. We're used to being persecuted by intolerant people, so insulting our considerable intelligence won't faze us.

Again: how do YOU know God does NOT exist? Where does everything come from then? I gigantic explosion? Suuuuuure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
What you have done is to believe in a two thousand years old book.
Which is, of course, very "silly" compared to believing in a billions year old universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
I believe there is no such thing as a supernatural thing...
Strange thing to say for "I'mAbeliever". What DO you believe in then? Nothing? How can you prove God does not exist? Please provide EVIDENCE! An argument from incredulity is nothing more than an informal fallacy, which has no place in rational discourse.

True Christians care very much about rational arguments based on evidence and logic, which in turn is squarely based and confirmed by the KJV 1611 Bible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
I believe in facts, for example: the earth is more than 6000 years old.
The earth isn't exactly 6000 years old, no. It can be a bit older. This figure also changes all the time. For example, supposing the earth was exactly 6028 years old in 2009, then it's 6029 years old in 2010 and 6030 years in 2011 and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
If you really believe the world is around 6000 years old then I feel sorry for you - but luckily you're a dying race.
That sounds rather hateful. That's the difference between atheists and Christians: an atheists wants you to die and cease existing. When Christians are "hateful", it's because they WANT your eternal soul to live on FOREVER in Heaven.

Atheists hate everyone, even eachother. That's why they can't organize themselves properly. They don't have friends. At best, they have allies.
__________________
I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:24 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved