The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults

False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1021  
Old 06-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Benedict A. Davis's Avatar
Benedict A. Davis Benedict A. Davis is offline
Winning Souls in his Winnebago
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Silver Tither One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Tell her once Real American™ Persecuted Teabag Patriot Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: travelling the heartland in my Winnebago.
Posts: 3,784
Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveIt View Post
To set things straight!

The Danish flag is red with a white cross (you are utterly wrong, as you have used the Swedish flag in your post)

Your persistent defence doesn't make your statements right Pippilotta Viktualia Rullegardinia Krusemynta Efraimsdotter Långstrump (Pippi) is a creation of Astrid Lindgren, a famous Swedish writer.

And whether you are extreme christian or not, facts willbe facts!

With that said... Ijust want to say something more...

All in all this seems like a try to either pull a scam or provoke for the sense of discussion - I really hope it is the last mentioned, cause i have never seen documentation and argumentation that bad
HI @BelieveIt
Why not do the polite thing and introduce yourself in the forum provided. Tell us a bit about yourself, what brings you here or maybe share your favorite Bible Quote (KJV1611 of course)
__________________
1 Chronicles 16:15
Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Reply With Quote
  #1022  
Old 06-06-2010, 11:48 PM
Christ is My Savior Christ is My Savior is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: As close to God as possible
Posts: 37
Christ is My Savior has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Christ is My Savior has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Christ is My Savior has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveIt View Post
And whether you are extreme christian or not, facts willbe facts!
This is exactly what we try to tell the ignorant atheists, facts are facts.
Reply With Quote
  #1023  
Old 06-06-2010, 11:52 PM
ThatDamnFinn's Avatar
ThatDamnFinn ThatDamnFinn is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Finland, land of Perkele
Posts: 35
ThatDamnFinn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

I know it was pointed out at the beginning of the thread, but that's still the Finnish flag. Could it be corrected? Thank you.

On jokes: everything can be seen as a joke if seen from a correct angle.
__________________
If you have want to see people who frequantly use balck cloathing, you will find atleast one in your nearest church. Its the guy nearest to the altar.
Perkele = satan (Christians)/the grand-daddy of satan (Dudeson Jarppi)/old Finnish overgod and god of lightning.
Reply With Quote
  #1024  
Old 06-06-2010, 11:55 PM
Benedict A. Davis's Avatar
Benedict A. Davis Benedict A. Davis is offline
Winning Souls in his Winnebago
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Silver Tither One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Tell her once Real American™ Persecuted Teabag Patriot Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: travelling the heartland in my Winnebago.
Posts: 3,784
Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatDamnFinn View Post
I know it was pointed out at the beginning of the thread, but that's still the Finnish flag. Could it be corrected? Thank you.

On jokes: everything can be seen as a joke if seen from a correct angle.
THIS IS REFRESHING, finally a post that doesn't start out complaining about the Danishland flag!
__________________
1 Chronicles 16:15
Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.


Last edited by Benedict A. Davis; 06-06-2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: sp
Reply With Quote
  #1025  
Old 06-06-2010, 11:57 PM
BelieveIt BelieveIt is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Where I am needed
Posts: 4
BelieveIt is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Thats fair....

But i just don't think it's right to shove dirt into others shoes, and i'm very sorry, but my facts can't be underlined with a bibel-quote, because using bibel-quotes to undermine other people is just wrong!
Reply With Quote
  #1026  
Old 06-07-2010, 12:06 AM
James Dewitt James Dewitt is offline
#63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery True Christian Provider™ award Platinum Tither Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Jailed for JESUS Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Saved 1 Year Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Freehold, Ia
Posts: 6,259
James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveIt View Post
Thats fair....

But i just don't think it's right to shove dirt into others shoes, and i'm very sorry, but my facts can't be underlined with a bibel-quote, because using bibel-quotes to undermine other people is just wrong!

So what you are saying is that God is wrong, if God is wrong then Jesus is wrong. Why do you hate Jesus? He loves you, can you feel hos love? Don't make Jesus cry, love him, accept him. Jesus is waiting for you to love Him, do not deny Him!
Reply With Quote
  #1027  
Old 06-07-2010, 12:16 AM
BelieveIt BelieveIt is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Where I am needed
Posts: 4
BelieveIt is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

I did't say God is wrong, I said some of you guys are wrong!!!

Just because you underline your statements with bibel-quotes, doesn't make the statement true!

Pippi and the Danish flag is not mentioned anywhere in your bibel, so everything here is YOUR opinions, not Gods!

I'm not denying God, I just believe him to be an allover existing force, not a rule-spammer and proclaimer.

And my view is just as right as yours! Who are you to judge???
Reply With Quote
  #1028  
Old 06-07-2010, 12:49 AM
James Dewitt James Dewitt is offline
#63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery True Christian Provider™ award Platinum Tither Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Jailed for JESUS Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Saved 1 Year Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Freehold, Ia
Posts: 6,259
James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveIt View Post
I did't say God is wrong, I said some of you guys are wrong!!!

Just because you underline your statements with bibel-quotes, doesn't make the statement true!

Pippi and the Danish flag is not mentioned anywhere in your bibel, so everything here is YOUR opinions, not Gods!

I'm not denying God, I just believe him to be an allover existing force, not a rule-spammer and proclaimer.

And my view is just as right as yours! Who are you to judge???
God says I can judge you!
Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1st Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1st Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
Reply With Quote
  #1029  
Old 06-07-2010, 01:06 AM
ThatDamnFinn's Avatar
ThatDamnFinn ThatDamnFinn is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Finland, land of Perkele
Posts: 35
ThatDamnFinn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
God says I can judge you!
Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1st Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1st Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
May I ask, why do you guys quote these letters all the time (Corinthian, Romans, etc.)? As I understand it, these letters were written by early christians some time after Jesus dies. So he can't have told them these things.
IfLeviticus gives you the right to judge BelieveIt, doesn't it, accoarding to your logic, mean that Leviticus was a god? Not? Then why say that it is the word of god, but written by this guy?
__________________
If you have want to see people who frequantly use balck cloathing, you will find atleast one in your nearest church. Its the guy nearest to the altar.
Perkele = satan (Christians)/the grand-daddy of satan (Dudeson Jarppi)/old Finnish overgod and god of lightning.
Reply With Quote
  #1030  
Old 06-07-2010, 01:11 AM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 76,402
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatDamnFinn View Post
May I ask, why do you guys quote these letters all the time (Corinthian, Romans, etc.)? As I understand it, these letters were written by early christians some time after Jesus dies. So he can't have told them these things.
IfLeviticus gives you the right to judge BelieveIt, doesn't it, accoarding to your logic, mean that Leviticus was a god? Not? Then why say that it is the word of god, but written by this guy?
You can't understand the Bible because you lack Christian Discernment.

Please take a look at my sermon HERE on how we can tell which Bible is the authentic Word of God.
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #1031  
Old 06-07-2010, 02:00 AM
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: H 47; L 31
Posts: 2,132
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveIt View Post

All in all this seems like a try to either pull a scam or provoke for the sense of discussion - I really hope it is the last mentioned, cause i have never seen documentation and argumentation that bad

You are correct. The documentation and arguments set forth by the Danites are very bad.

The Dennish people writing in this forum don't even understand the nature of the battle being fought.

They're like a bunch of drunken guys who got pulled into a bar fight. They don't know what the fight is about, who actually started it and who they're supposed to be slugging. But they're drunk and there's a fight going on . . . and dang it! They want in !


Observantly Yours,

Handmaiden
__________________
His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.
Reply With Quote
  #1032  
Old 06-07-2010, 02:41 AM
Whateverbla Whateverbla is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1
Whateverbla is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Exclamation Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Dear Cranky Old Man.

Your statements in this thread are wrong. You should have done some researching before you starting yelling out something, that is not true.

I see that every time someone sends you a link to prove you wrong, f.x. that you got the wrong flag, you find an excuse, usually you blame it on your porn filter, or you say that it is not important because it is not in the KJV1611.

Also when you reply to a post, you leave out parts of the reply, to make it look like you are right, or to just have something to say. Stop doing that. Respond to the whole reply. And your porn filter should not block sites like Wikipedia and Google.

After doing a little research, it appeared, that your statements are wrong, and that you are just saying something, to make the danish look bad.

1. Viking does not mean Rapist.
Taken out from "wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn". "any of the Scandinavian people who raided the coasts of Europe from the 8th to the 11th centuries."
Taken out from "en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking". "A Viking (pron. /ˈvaɪkɪŋ/) is one of the Norse (Scandinavian) explorers, warriors, merchants, and pirates who raided and colonized wide areas."

None of the definitions of the word Viking said that it means Rapist, which leaves you wrong.

2. Please give me some proof of that. I do not take what KJV1611 says as proof. I want you to do a real research, and send me a link to where you found proof.

3. Proof! Give me proof! You just state something without proving it! And I still do not take what KJV1611 says as real proof.

4. How do you know he is Satan's son? In which story does he glorify the evil? How do you know what language Satan speaks? You are still missing proof. And I still do not take what KJV1611 says as real proof.

5. Yes, Denmark did invent Lego. But is it sinful behavior to build something? That is what Lego is made for. You use it to build something, for fun! Is it a sin to have fun?

6. Taken out of "en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippi_Longstockings". "Pippi Longstocking (Swedish Pippi Långstrump) is a real character in a series of children's books by Swedish author Astrid Lindgren."

Pippi is a real character made by the Swedish author, Astrid Lindgren. Which again, leaves you wrong.

7. I do not watch danish television, so I do not know anything about that. But it appears that there are no shows called Rape with Brutality, The Market for live, Come Hitler or Update on masochism for children. Which means that you are making stuff up.

8. Danish gay couples are allowed to adopt children, but not rape them. The Danish law prohibits rape. Which means that if you rape someone you will be put in jail.

I have just proved 4 of your statements wrong. Now you try to prove the other 4 right, because they are missing proof.

You state yourself to be wise, you did in one of your replies, you stated your IQ to be over 130. Now prove you are wise, because depending on what you have posted on here, you are stupid and ignorant. You make up fake facts about others, you find excuses when someone proves you wrong.

A porn filters do not block friendly sites, like Wikipedia and Google.

Oh yea, I forgot about the flag. The Danish flag is red with a white cross through it, the Finnish flag is white with a blue cross through it. Want proof? Here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_flag

By the way, is it not a sin to hate someone?

PLEASE REPLY, AND DO NOT LEAVE OUT PARTS OF MY REPLY. RESPOND TO EVERYTHING I JUST SAID.
Reply With Quote
  #1033  
Old 06-07-2010, 04:44 AM
Mr.boesse's Avatar
Mr.boesse Mr.boesse is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 10
Mr.boesse is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whateverbla View Post
Dear Cranky Old Man.

Your statements in this thread are wrong. You should have done some researching before you starting yelling out something, that is not true.

I see that every time someone sends you a link to prove you wrong, f.x. that you got the wrong flag, you find an excuse, usually you blame it on your porn filter, or you say that it is not important because it is not in the KJV1611.

Also when you reply to a post, you leave out parts of the reply, to make it look like you are right, or to just have something to say. Stop doing that. Respond to the whole reply. And your porn filter should not block sites like Wikipedia and Google.

After doing a little research, it appeared, that your statements are wrong, and that you are just saying something, to make the danish look bad.

1. Viking does not mean Rapist.
Taken out from "wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn". "any of the Scandinavian people who raided the coasts of Europe from the 8th to the 11th centuries."
Taken out from "en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking". "A Viking (pron. /ˈvaɪkɪŋ/) is one of the Norse (Scandinavian) explorers, warriors, merchants, and pirates who raided and colonized wide areas."

None of the definitions of the word Viking said that it means Rapist, which leaves you wrong.

2. Please give me some proof of that. I do not take what KJV1611 says as proof. I want you to do a real research, and send me a link to where you found proof.

3. Proof! Give me proof! You just state something without proving it! And I still do not take what KJV1611 says as real proof.

4. How do you know he is Satan's son? In which story does he glorify the evil? How do you know what language Satan speaks? You are still missing proof. And I still do not take what KJV1611 says as real proof.

5. Yes, Denmark did invent Lego. But is it sinful behavior to build something? That is what Lego is made for. You use it to build something, for fun! Is it a sin to have fun?

6. Taken out of "en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippi_Longstockings". "Pippi Longstocking (Swedish Pippi Långstrump) is a real character in a series of children's books by Swedish author Astrid Lindgren."

Pippi is a real character made by the Swedish author, Astrid Lindgren. Which again, leaves you wrong.

7. I do not watch danish television, so I do not know anything about that. But it appears that there are no shows called Rape with Brutality, The Market for live, Come Hitler or Update on masochism for children. Which means that you are making stuff up.

8. Danish gay couples are allowed to adopt children, but not rape them. The Danish law prohibits rape. Which means that if you rape someone you will be put in jail.

I have just proved 4 of your statements wrong. Now you try to prove the other 4 right, because they are missing proof.

You state yourself to be wise, you did in one of your replies, you stated your IQ to be over 130. Now prove you are wise, because depending on what you have posted on here, you are stupid and ignorant. You make up genuine facts about others, you find excuses when someone proves you wrong.

A porn filters do not block friendly sites, like Wikipedia and Google.

Oh yea, I forgot about the flag. The Danish flag is red with a white cross through it, the Finnish flag is white with a blue cross through it. Want proof? Here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_flag

By the way, is it not a sin to hate someone?

PLEASE REPLY, AND DO NOT LEAVE OUT PARTS OF MY REPLY. RESPOND TO EVERYTHING I JUST SAID.



All of your silly points have already been addressed over and over again, don't be such an ignorant...
Reply With Quote
  #1034  
Old 06-07-2010, 05:18 AM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,279
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
You are correct. The documentation and arguments set forth by the Danites are very bad.

The Dennish people writing in this forum don't even understand the nature of the battle being fought.

They're like a bunch of drunken guys who got pulled into a bar fight. They don't know what the fight is about, who actually started it and who they're supposed to be slugging. But they're drunk and there's a fight going on . . . and dang it! They want in !


Observantly Yours,

Handmaiden
So true Sister,

I would like to have a chance to discuss the Word of God with one of these people, but it's impossible, it's just the same stuff being repeated over and over again.
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #1035  
Old 06-07-2010, 05:40 AM
Sister Christina's Avatar
Sister Christina Sister Christina is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The dunghole that is called Denmark
Posts: 364
Sister Christina is a True Christian™Sister Christina is a True Christian™Sister Christina is a True Christian™Sister Christina is a True Christian™Sister Christina is a True Christian™Sister Christina is a True Christian™Sister Christina is a True Christian™Sister Christina is a True Christian™Sister Christina is a True Christian™Sister Christina is a True Christian™Sister Christina is a True Christian™
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
So true Sister,

I would like to have a chance to discuss the Word of God with one of these people, but it's impossible, it's just the same stuff being repeated over and over again.
Yes, the lack of patience in the Danishian country could be another reason for their devastation.

For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Romans 15:4


Oh, I cry for my former people who do not wish to be saved™.
__________________
"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8
Reply With Quote
  #1036  
Old 06-07-2010, 05:42 AM
american history X american history X is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7
american history X is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Nothing we type can make you guys sound more stupid than you are

DONT TRY TO BLAME US FOR THINGS WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH. AND TRY TO LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR

a few facts

USA Was stolen from the natives

There are still alot of racism in USA

Saddam dident have any weapons of mass destruction

The FBI did have the chance to kill Osama but dident (from 60 min)

Mcdonalds and burger king is american. In the United States obesity is estimated to cause an excess 111,909 to 365,000 death per year. The American are eating themself to death


Denmark dont need a TV show like catching a predator. Since we dont have many cases with pedofiles but in that show you see "christians" and many more kinds og people getting busted in only a few hours

Serial Killers........ Whats to say the list from USA is so long to type here while in Denmark we have had 1. Dagmar Overbye: childcare provider who killed between nine and 25 children; sentenced to death in 1921. 1921 not in 89 years have we had a serial killer

Crime Statistics

# 24 United States: 0.042802 per 1,000 people
# 53
Denmark: 0.0106775 per 1,000 people

:sarc asm:

I can still find more facts about USA that proves that USA most be the home of the DEVIL

May you Assholes burn in hell
Reply With Quote
  #1037  
Old 06-07-2010, 05:57 AM
Nobar King's Avatar
Nobar King Nobar King is offline
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on the front porch. Revelation 6:8
Posts: 22,400
Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

I am praying that the moderators don't delete your hateful rant so that the rest of the world can see how much you hate America.
__________________
May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
Reply With Quote
  #1038  
Old 06-07-2010, 06:10 AM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,279
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Oh no, bold font from someone who named himself after a movie about White Supremacists...... We better shut down the site right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by american history X View Post
USA Was stolen from the natives

It's not as if they were doing anything with it. And we didn't 'steal it' we traded for it.

Quote:
There are still alot of racism in USA
And the rest of the world is a Disney movie come true is it?

Quote:
Saddam dident have any weapons of mass destruction
He had bleach, he had ammonia, he had the ability to make chlorine gas. Anyway, if they didn't have weapons, who keeps shooting our soldiers?

Quote:
The FBI did have the chance to kill Osama but dident (from 60 min)
So you believe everything you see on TV do you? Because I saw a movie once that said cats were trying to take over the world and dogs were our true saviours.

Quote:
Mcdonalds and burger king is american. In the United States obesity is estimated to cause an excess 111,909 to 365,000 death per year. The American are eating themself to death
You do realize there's McDonalds all over the world, don't you? Why isn't it killing French men? Anyway, sooner I die, the sooner I'll be in the loving arms of Jesus. Oh, and I'd rather die of a massive heart attack than wither away in some nursing home getting bed sores and not knowing who my children are.

Quote:
Denmark dont need a TV show like catching a predator. Since we dont have many cases with pedofiles but in that show you see "christians
Quote:
" and many more kinds og people getting busted in only a few hours
Denial is a wonderful thing.

Quote:
Serial Killers........ Whats to say the list from USA is so long to type here while in Denmark we have had 1. Dagmar Overbye: childcare provider who killed between nine and 25 children; sentenced to death in 1921. 1921 not in 89 years have we had a serial killer
Quote:
Crime Statistics

# 24 United States: 0.042802 per 1,000 people
# 53
Denmark: 0.0106775 per 1,000 people

:sarc asm:

I can still find more facts about USA that proves that USA most be the home of the DEVIL

You're comparing the statistics of the people caught, that just shows that the US police put more effort into catching criminals.

Quote:
May you Assholes burn in hell
This message brought to you by a liebral media parrot.
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #1039  
Old 06-07-2010, 06:36 AM
american history X american history X is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7
american history X is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

ill say the same to you sons of bitches as I said to Pastor Ezekiel

You can take the Bibel shine it up real nice, turn it side ways, and stick it straight up your candy ass!
Reply With Quote
  #1040  
Old 06-07-2010, 06:54 AM
Deuteronomy's Avatar
Deuteronomy Deuteronomy is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: In the (not beating) heart of Europe, in the foul hills of Denmark among sodomites and homers
Posts: 87
Deuteronomy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Deuteronomy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Deuteronomy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Deuteronomy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Deuteronomy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Deuteronomy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Deuteronomy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Beloved fellow christians
Pay no attention to the Goddles heathens posting in this forum. I have dedicated my life to preach the word of the Lord to the halfbreeds and therefore live in the rotten "kingdom" of Denmark so I know what I'm writing about.
Everything Cranky Old man (bless your soul) has written is accurate down to the last punctuation, but I tell you, still something is missing. It took some time before I could see what it was, but with help from my Lord Jesus I finally understood. You see, Cranky Old Man, when I read your post (and several others), I feel your forgiving heart. You are a true christian brother But I tell you, you should feel nothing but hate. Because only if you have lived among this pile of human excrements called Danes, you can truly understand the unfathomable horror going on here. You are much too kind Cranky Old Man. There is no room for salvation for the country of Denmark. We should all pray every single day for the mighty Lord to eradicate this gateway to hell

God bless you all, and God bless the United States of America
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
denmark, europe, eurotrash, god hates, happy, raped women are whores, scandanavia, vikings

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:11 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved