The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults

False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 06-25-2010, 10:47 PM
Colbert Mcpherson's Avatar
Colbert Mcpherson Colbert Mcpherson is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 90
Colbert Mcpherson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Colbert Mcpherson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Colbert Mcpherson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Colbert Mcpherson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Colbert Mcpherson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Colbert Mcpherson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander Sittn View Post
Tell me.. in what way did i leave a gay first impression?
Your name is pink, and you come from Holland.


Quote:
Or is your logic that simple?
Our logic is that of the bible, written by almighty god. You go against us you go against God. Although going against God wouldn't be anything unfamiliar to you would it? You probably spend your evenings alone in your filthy squalorous basement apartment in Copenhagen, masturbating like a frenzied ape in a cage.
__________________
Reverend of St. Thaddeus's Church
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 06-25-2010, 11:01 PM
Sander Sittn's Avatar
Sander Sittn Sander Sittn is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Posts: 19
Sander Sittn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Sander Sittn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colbert Mcpherson View Post
Your name is pink, and you come from Holland.
I didn't make my name pink..and I am man enough not to care what color my name is.. If you are afraid to use a color because of what people think it makes you, than you have a lot of uncertainty problems..But hey what DO you know for sure, its faith. You believe it, because it can never be proven.

Quote:
Our logic is that of the bible, written by almighty god. You go against us you go against God. Although going against God wouldn't be anything unfamiliar to you would it? You probably spend your evenings alone in your filthy squalorous basement apartment in Copenhagen, masturbating like a frenzied ape in a cage.
Name:  DerpTVguycopy.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  52.1 KB

Copenhagen is not in The Netherlands..So I probably wouldn't be there now would I.
And besides i don't need to masturbate, I can have sex before marriage. And i won't even go to hell for it either..That is because i don't acknowledge the existence of 'the one true god'. Therefore there can't be a heaven or a hell..
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 06-25-2010, 11:05 PM
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Posts: 8,003
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

You know what really tipped me off was that bit about gay sex being manly for you to watch. Most straight men wouldn't just sit there and watch gay sex for the educational experience, and those who did wouldn't usually bring it up on a Christian message board. You must understand that this left me with the impression that you were a homersexural.
__________________
The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 06-25-2010, 11:07 PM
Benedict A. Davis's Avatar
Benedict A. Davis Benedict A. Davis is offline
Winning Souls in his Winnebago
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Silver Tither One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Tell her once Real American™ Persecuted Teabag Patriot Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: travelling the heartland in my Winnebago.
Posts: 3,890
Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander Sittn View Post
I didn't make my name pink..and I am man enough not to care what color my name is.. If you are afraid to use a color because of what people think it makes you, than you have a lot of uncertainty problems..But hey what DO you know for sure, its faith. You believe it, because it can never be proven.



Attachment 12574

Copenhagen is not in The Netherlands..So I probably wouldn't be there now would I.
And besides i don't need to masturbate, I can have sex before marriage. And i won't even go to hell for it either..That is because i don't acknowledge the existence of 'the one true god'. Therefore there can't be a heaven or a hell..
Just because you should be the poster boy for hell and are not doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you asked Jesus might be able to remove a bit of the ugly from you, I would think it would be worth chancing it if I were you.
__________________
1 Chronicles 16:15
Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 06-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Sander Sittn's Avatar
Sander Sittn Sander Sittn is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Posts: 19
Sander Sittn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Sander Sittn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aim for heaven View Post
Just because you should be the poster boy for hell and are not doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you asked Jesus might be able to remove a bit of the ugly from you, I would think it would be worth chancing it if I were you.
In what way do you think i might acknowledge the existence of Jesus 'The son of God' Christ, if i don't even believe his 'Father' exists..

And in what way am i the poster boy of hell..it's not like i practice weird satanic rituals or whatsoever..Or other occult stuff..Which i do find fascinating though, just like i find your commitment to all these somewhat odd, and in my opinion ridiculous, rules and extremist faith very intriguing, and fascinating .
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 06-25-2010, 11:26 PM
Sander Sittn's Avatar
Sander Sittn Sander Sittn is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Posts: 19
Sander Sittn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Sander Sittn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
You know what really tipped me off was that bit about gay sex being manly for you to watch. Most straight men wouldn't just sit there and watch gay sex for the educational experience, and those who did wouldn't usually bring it up on a Christian message board. You must understand that this left me with the impression that you were a homersexural.
I thought you are supposed to take your bible litteraly, by the word. Which probably takes somewhat of reading skill. And yet you've failed to notice that i never stated gaysex was manly to watch..
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 06-25-2010, 11:41 PM
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Posts: 8,003
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander Sittn View Post
Gaysex is also done by men... that litteraly makes it manly..
You must have watched gay sex to claim this with such confidence.
__________________
The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 06-25-2010, 11:50 PM
Why.King Why.King is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 14
Why.King is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

@ Cranky Old Man... You forgot one reason in your list : Soccer is stupid
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 06-26-2010, 12:07 AM
Benedict A. Davis's Avatar
Benedict A. Davis Benedict A. Davis is offline
Winning Souls in his Winnebago
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Silver Tither One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Tell her once Real American™ Persecuted Teabag Patriot Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: travelling the heartland in my Winnebago.
Posts: 3,890
Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Benedict A. Davis will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander Sittn View Post
In what way do you think i might acknowledge the existence of Jesus 'The son of God' Christ, if i don't even believe his 'Father' exists..

And in what way am i the poster boy of hell..it's not like i practice weird satanic rituals or whatsoever..Or other occult stuff..Which i do find fascinating though, just like i find your commitment to all these somewhat odd, and in my opinion ridiculous, rules and extremist faith very intriguing, and fascinating .
I am sorry I thought you had posted your above picture of yourself, what other reason would you put it in your thread?

So I understand, you believe in Jesus but not God?
__________________
1 Chronicles 16:15
Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 06-26-2010, 10:16 AM
Bryan Tamariki's Avatar
Bryan Tamariki Bryan Tamariki is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

True Christian Caucasian Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus One Year/1000 posts 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 289
Bryan Tamariki has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bryan Tamariki has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bryan Tamariki has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bryan Tamariki has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bryan Tamariki has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bryan Tamariki has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bryan Tamariki has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bryan Tamariki has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander Sittn View Post
I didn't make my name pink..and I am man enough not to care what color my name is.. If you are afraid to use a color because of what people think it makes you, than you have a lot of uncertainty problems..But hey what DO you know for sure, its faith. You believe it, because it can never be proven.



Attachment 12574

Copenhagen is not in The Netherlands..So I probably wouldn't be there now would I.
And besides i don't need to masturbate, I can have sex before marriage. And i won't even go to hell for it either..That is because i don't acknowledge the existence of 'the one true god'. Therefore there can't be a heaven or a hell..
I expect that your profile name is another one of those homersexural slang terms similar to 'pitcher and catcher' - the 'sander' and the 'sittn' are two people involved in an act of Sodomy.

The Netherhells, or Hell-land, or whatever name you perverts call it, is infamous as a home for junkies , Liebrals and other criminals . 'Gronigen' sounds like a made-up name, in reference to the anal retentive nature of Sodomites.

Just because you reject the existence of God , doesn't mean that He doesn't exist or that He will exempt you from Judgment for your sexual sins .

John 3:16-20

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.


__________________
Joshua 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 06-27-2010, 11:39 AM
The Atheist brit The Atheist brit is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12
The Atheist brit is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Is this a joke? Do you actually seriously think that playing football will send you to hell? How pathetic, i genuinely hope that you all die painful deaths.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 06-27-2010, 11:46 AM
Wide-Open's Avatar
Wide-Open Wide-Open is offline
Director of European Evangelical Outreach
A Shining Example of Christ's Love
Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Mission to Australia Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Nerd True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Ex-eurotrash Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A frictional country
Posts: 18,665
Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Atheist 100 View Post
i genuinely hope that you all die painful deaths.
More proof that atheists have no moral values what so ever.

I mean, you don't just want a lot of fine people dead, you want them to die in a painful way.

I'm so glad I'm a loving and caring Christian.
__________________
Psalm 81:10:
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 06-27-2010, 11:46 AM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is online now
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,770
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Atheist 100 View Post
i genuinely hope that you all die painful deaths
Thank you for once more demonstrating that atheists are all evil because they have no morals.
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 06-27-2010, 12:07 PM
The Atheist brit The Atheist brit is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12
The Atheist brit is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

I'm pretty sure that God has killed his fair share of people. Noah and the Ark? Didn't he drown loads of people? Please help me to understand your point of view.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 06-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is online now
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,770
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Atheist 100 View Post
I'm pretty sure that God has killed his fair share of people. Noah and the Ark? Didn't he drown loads of people? Please help me to understand your point of view.
God surely killed a lot of people. But he also created us so we are for Him to do with as He pleases! All we are allowed to do is worship Him. If we fail to do that we will burn in hell for all eternity. Clear now?
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 06-27-2010, 02:00 PM
The Atheist brit The Atheist brit is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12
The Atheist brit is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
God surely killed a lot of people. But he also created us so we are for Him to do with as He pleases! All we are allowed to do is worship Him. If we fail to do that we will burn in hell for all eternity. Clear now?

God surely then is not as great and as caring as you make out? Christians are supposed to be good people, yet you worship a murderer? The word hypocritical springs to mind.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 06-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is online now
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,770
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Atheist 100 View Post
God surely then is not as great and as caring as you make out? Christians are supposed to be good people, yet you worship a murderer? The word hypocritical springs to mind.
Where did you get all these nonsensical ideas about Christians? True Christians™ follow the entire Holy Bible, the fluffy parts and the tough parts.
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 06-27-2010, 02:11 PM
Dirk Dirk is offline
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In the sky
Posts: 1,427
Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Where did you get all these nonsensical ideas about Christians? True Christians™ follow the entire Holy Bible, the fluffy parts and the tough parts.
Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 06-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Sister Charli's Avatar
Sister Charli Sister Charli is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Koala Kountry
Posts: 1,600
Sister Charli is a True Christian™Sister Charli is a True Christian™Sister Charli is a True Christian™Sister Charli is a True Christian™Sister Charli is a True Christian™Sister Charli is a True Christian™Sister Charli is a True Christian™Sister Charli is a True Christian™Sister Charli is a True Christian™Sister Charli is a True Christian™Sister Charli is a True Christian™
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Atheist 100 View Post
God surely then is not as great and as caring as you make out? Christians are supposed to be good people, yet you worship a murderer? The word hypocritical springs to mind.
Oh dear oh dear.

People die due to acts of God. Like floods and earthquakes and other acts of God. Your skewy logic has deduced from this that God is a "murderer".

People also die due to acts of medicine. They might be allergic to penicillin and die when it is administered. Is "medicine" therefore a murderer?

People die due to road accidents. Are cars therefore murderers?

Women die in childbirth. Is the unborn baby therefore considered a murderer if born alive when it's Mum dies?

People die from snake bites. Are snakes therefore murderers?

Hypocrisy does not enter into the equation. Your accusation that God is a murderer lacks substance.
__________________
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 06-27-2010, 02:23 PM
The Atheist brit The Atheist brit is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12
The Atheist brit is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

I got these nonsensical views from the first post of this thread you say you hate football because of it's violence, lying, cheating etc.
Yet you worship a violent God.

Back to the main subject of the thread. Is American football not more violent than football?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
1 corinthians, acts, ephesians, god hates, i love list threads!!!!, luke, matthew, proverbs, psalms, romans, soccer and why it's so gay, soccer hooligans

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved