The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science

Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 08-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Mister Brasil's Avatar
Mister Brasil Mister Brasil is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Posts: 327
Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepesk View Post
Ah I see, so now its a case of, well it would be easier for me to just accept that it didn't happen, maybe thats what it is. Maybe thats what the real message behind christianity is - it's easier to believe us, then you won't have to go through the hassle of actually learning how something happened! - also, are you saying that if something isn't in the bible then it didn't even happen??? i'm not even going to go down that road.
I don't think you get it. It's not easy to be a Christian-- it requires supreme love of Jesus Christ and complete self-effacement to His word. Does that sound easy? It's hard work, every single day.

Have you ever heard of something called Occam's Razor? It's a favorite of you $cience types. The gist of it is that the simplest solution is the best.

Now, we're not trying to prove to each other that there were no Ice Ages. We're trying to prove it to YOU, so that you can join Jesus Christ at his throne in heaven. I don't think that the simplest solution is the best. Your $cienti$ts do!

Which is simpler? That poorly described and documented changes in Earth's orbit, combined with changing metabolisms leading to atmospheric changes, led to a runaway decrease in the temperature of the Earth as frozen water led to increased reflection of the sun's light? And that giant rivers of ice carved thousand-foot deep gouges through the hardest mountains?

Or that God reached down with His benevolent fingers and tore fingers of ocean for us to reap His bounty?

Just look it up. Then tell me which is a simpler explanation, which explanation requires fewer leaps of faith. Then: tell me why your masters are ignoring the rules they claim to hold most dear!
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 08-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Brother Warren Brother Warren is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Posts: 1
Brother Warren is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

BRAVO !!
Thank you, Brother Jeb Thurmond, for your insightful views of the secular world around us, and for revealing the truth about so many of the people that we are forced to interact with and live amongst.
Death to the heathens who whould dare to bring reason and/or logic into our lives !!
We must ban together to support John McCain for our President, as he will continue the war between Christians and Muslims, slaughtering millions in Jesus' name, thus hastening the apocolyse and the wonderous Rapture that awaits us !!
God bless America only !!
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 08-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Deaner's Avatar
Deaner Deaner is offline
Christ's Love Messenger
True Christian™

True Christian™ Long service medal, 2nd class One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Best Mullet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '06 Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Flat Earth Tell her once The Lord’s Witness Wound Eats the Most Pork Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Hatchet Child Rearing Award Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Persecuted Porn Resistant Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Tagging for Jesus Saved 5 Years Divorcee Super Soaker Baptism Award Real American™ Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Truck Stop Ministry Member Chariot of Fire True Christian Hotrodder Pastor of GOD Senior Pastor 4th Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 1st Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class In Love With Zeke 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: A road of rocks and glass
Posts: 5,978
Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Warren View Post
BRAVO !!
Thank you, Brother Jeb Thurmond, for your insightful views of the secular world around us, and for revealing the truth about so many of the people that we are forced to interact with and live amongst.
Death to the heathens who whould dare to bring reason and/or logic into our lives !!
We must ban together to support John McCain for our President, as he will continue the war between Christians and Muslims, slaughtering millions in Jesus' name, thus hastening the apocolyse and the wonderous Rapture that awaits us !!
God bless America only !!
Finally somebody understands our message of love. Welcome Brother; why don't you head on over to the introduction section and tell us a little about yourself. Relax and bathe in the Blood of the Lamb with your fellow Christians.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 08-17-2008, 09:16 PM
messingwithpeople messingwithpeople is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3
messingwithpeople is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Hello, and greetings from the true internet, and I have to say. Holy piffle you guy's are stupid.

Never the less, you claim that propagators of free thought are part of the conspiracy? THEN WHY WOULD YOUR GOD GIVE US FREE WILLS!?

And if god is omnipotent why would he need free thought to root out the unworthy, couldn't he just wave his hands and say DONKEYBONER! in latin and make us all go away, or is he too busy being FAKE.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 08-18-2008, 05:14 AM
Ahimaaz Smith's Avatar
Ahimaaz Smith Ahimaaz Smith is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Posts: 2,546
Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by messingwithpeople View Post
Holy piffle you guy's are stupid.
You use words such as piffle and then call us stupid? LOL.

Quote:
Never the less, you claim that propagators of free thought are part of the conspiracy? THEN WHY WOULD YOUR GOD GIVE US FREE WILLS!?
God gave us free will. Free wills are what you can get at your county legal aid clinic. God originally created Man for the purpose of naming all of the animals:

And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. Genesis 2:19

How could we have done that without free will?

Quote:
And if god is omnipotent why would he need free thought to root out the unworthy, couldn't he just wave his hands and say DONKEYBONER! in latin and make us all go away, or is he too busy being FAKE.
God doesn't speak Latin. Think about it, if the Romans had killed you, would you go around speaking Latin? As it is, you seem to have enough trouble with English.
__________________

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 08-18-2008, 05:30 AM
Mister Brasil's Avatar
Mister Brasil Mister Brasil is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Posts: 327
Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by messingwithpeople View Post
And if god is omnipotent why would he need free thought to root out the unworthy, couldn't he just wave his hands and say DONKEYBONER! in latin and make us all go away?
Well, He uses that technique too, when He's confident that some sinner just won't learn. Have you ever heard of GRID?
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 08-19-2008, 06:55 AM
barpman barpman is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3
barpman is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

I'm going to take a look at every group Jeb examines here and his claims about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post

Geologists

Even before Darwin, it was geologists who began to claim that the Earth is older than 6004 years. And modern geology stubbornly refuses to yield up its hidden proof of a universal flood, or the recent and coeval existence of all creatures, living and extinct.
The claim that geologists have "hidden proof of a universal flood" is simply stabbing in the dark for some kind of scapegoat; demands for "proof" from those defending science cannot be taken seriously with claims like this being made. Additionally, I am going to assume (and correct me if I'm wrong here) a worldwide flood would mean ALL land on Earth was underwater, which would include Mt. Everest, which is 8848 m high. For the flood to just cover the tip of Everest within the 40 days of rainfall, nearly 15 cm (6 inches) of rain would have to fall every minute. The most powerful hurricanes will deposit 6 inches of rain in a region in an entire day-- to claim that a wooden ark could withstand 40 days of storms 1500 times more powerful than a hurricane seems silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post

Physicists

Invented all sorts of laws, like decay rates of isotopes, the non-decaying speed of light, the refraction of light to produce rainbows, etc., all of which disagree with the the Book of Genesis. And to add insult to injury, physicists can't seem to see the truth that evolution violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics --a fact that every good creationist knows, even without a degree in physics!
If someone could please explain to me how evolutionary biology violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics, that would be swell, as I am just a stupid physicist who can't seem to see that truth. Also, these "invented" laws are allowing you to post on this message board, among other things. Do you drive a car? Do you have electric lights in your house? How about air conditioning? Ever see a movie? Unless you live without any of these technological innovations, to renounce physics is hypocritical.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Defenders of the Scientific Method and peer review

Every heard of creation scientists engaging in peer review? Or a creation scientist being celebrated for proving another creation scientist wrong? Of course not - REAL science is based on finding the facts in the bible and then looking for evidence to back it up, not finding evidence and then coming to a conclusion. Yet the enemies opf morality still claim that the "scientific method" is a legitimate lifestyle choice.
I reiterate my last point that all technological and scientific conveniences are direct products of application of the scientific method and peer reviewed journals, so to dismiss this entire discipline is hypocritical and impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Zoologists

The Bible says bats are birds. (Leviticus 11:13, 11:19) Lying zoologists claim they are rodents.
Bats are not rodents, they are members of the order Chiroptera. Now, I don't know Hebrew, but I'd have believe that there is probably not a word in Hebrew for "Chiroptera", as the distinction between Chiroptera and birds had probably not been made at the time the Bible was written. The idea that the Hebrew word for "bird" encompassed all flying creatures certainly seems feasible, and does not contradict any zoological claims to a bat's taxonomic order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Brain surgeons

The New Testement states clearly that the mind is in the heart. (Esther 6:6, Proverbs 23:7, Isaiah 10:7, Matt 9:4) People who claim the brain is used for thinking are plainly and simply anti-biblical.
How can you explain the phenomenon of brain damage then? People who suffer from severe head trauma can experience pronounced defects in cognitive abilities, yet no one has ever lost any cognition from being hit in the chest. Also, under the idea that the brain is used for cooling the body (an archaic idea believed by the ancient Greeks before the advent of modern medicine), people who have had brain surgery to have damaged parts of the brain removed should have higher core body temperatures, which has never been documented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Astronomers and anyone who talks about "stars"

The Book of revelations states that stars are little things which can fall to earth. (Revelations 1:16, 6:13, 8:10, 9:1, 12:4) Astronomers made up lies about them being bigger than earth and far away.
Have any of these "little things" ever fallen to Earth and been documented? The existence, life cycles, and behaviors of stars is well documented; trying to deny it would be akin to denying that gravity exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Geophysicists and their Plate Tectonics

South America and Africa match like perfect puzzle pieces because God thought they looked prettier than that. This whole continents moving a few inches every year more millions of years denies the Biblican truth that the world is 6004 years old.
The claim that God chose the shapes of the continents because it was aesthetically pleasing is strict hearsay, but the shrinking of the longitudinal length of the Pacific Ocean has been being observed for many years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Propagandists of Original Thought

Creationism is about believing without question a particular interpretation of scripture. Indeed, in a belief system of that nature, any questioning or original thought about the revealed knowledge is not only incorrect, it is sinful. (In the anti-American world of science, on the other hand, questioning and testing of accepted or authoritative beliefs is the method--it's what you're supposed to do. No wonder scientists are known to cook and eat fetuses they pick up drive-through at Planned Parenthood clinics.)
Your outline of Creationist thought is enlightening in understanding this conflict, though there is a big difference between believing and knowing. Unquestioning belief in Creationism is not a problem (though I find it a little irresponsible), but to push belief as fact is erroneous and ignorant. Additionally, describing scientists as cannibals of aborted fetuses is extremely juvenile and severely hampers the little credibility your arguments have in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Mathematics teachers and other believers in Pi

In the Bible Pi is a neat 3 (reflecting the trinity, no doubt) while math teachers believe it is an ugly, messy 3.14159. Despite some legal attempts in some state legislatures to return it to the divine purity of 3, pi has hardened its heart and refused to conform to the biblically prescribed norm.
Where in the Bible does it claim that Pi is exactly 3? The fact that this is being disputed is pretty ridiculous. Get yourself a 1 yard piece of string, and make a circle out of it. The diameter of that circle will always be less than a foot. This one is pretty east to prove to yourself. To dispute a clear geometric fact like this is to live with your eyes closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Believers in Micro-organisms

Mircoscoptic creatures are never mentioned in the Bible at all, so we are forced to do a lot of rewriting of Genesis to account for their day of creation, and their presence or absence on the Ark.
As far as I can tell, no specific creatures are ever mentioned in Genesis. I could just as easily claim that alligators do not exist since they are not specifically mentioned, but that would be silly. Also, nearly all micro-organisms either live in the water or on other organisms, so their presence on the ark or survival of the flood is pretty much guaranteed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Believers in the Ice Ages

They have to have occurred since the Flood, since the surface of the Earth was reworked by the Flood (to create, for instance, the Grand Canyon practically overnight), which would have messed up all those marks of glaciers on the landscape. That means mile-thick ice sheets had to advance and retreat again and again, across half the Northern Hemisphere, with the speed of freight trains, but without this miracle being recorded in the Bible.
Disregarding your complete ignorance of geophysics, keep in mind where the events of Genesis took place. Why would giant glacier movement happening half a world away be of any concern to those penning Genesis? What may or may not have been happening on an entirely different continent, which, if Genesis is to be believed, was completely devoid of life seems rather trivial and its inclusion in the Bible would be useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
I say it's easier just to deny that Ice Ages ever happened.
If we're looking for convenience here, it's probably also much easier not to follow any sort of religion at all; I recall a previous poster mentioning how being a Christian is hard work. But if we're looking for the easiest way out and denying that the Ice Age happened, why not just deny any divine presence, and consequently any responsibility or obligation toward it? One cannot argue that it wouldn't be easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Meterologists and weathermen and pilots

The Bible clearly states that the sky is a solid dome, a "firmament," which was firm enough to separate waters above it from those below on the Earth. By Noah's time it was still solid enough to have windows in it that had to be opened to let the rain through. I think that false-Christians that spite on Gid's face by calling it "poetic metaphor" have given in to the godless materialists! The Bible really is literal, in the true sense of the word. The sky was a hard firmament with windows in it-and anybody who says different is a mealy-mouthed evolution-sympathizer.
Aside from the name calling, I don't understand the point here. You are arguing for what the sky/atmosphere/whatever was thousands of years ago without saying anything about what it is now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Peleontologists and anyone who Digs up Fossils

First of all, extinct creatures don't exist in our perfect Creation, since their very extinction implies that they were not so perfect.
So would you argue, then, that the Dodo Bird, the Bali Tiger, and the New Zealand Quail never existed? These and countless other species have gone extinct in the last hundred years--will you deny that they ever existed to preserve your "prefect Creation?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
And there are so darn many of them, of so many different kinds. Here are some creation-scientific explanations of what fossils are and how they got there:

o Dinosaurs were too big to go on the Ark, so they got buried in the mud of the Flood.
This scenario would indicate, to me, a failure by Noah to truly fulfill God's command to get two of every creature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
o Extinct creatures were on the Ark. They died out later.
I'd like to point out how your hypothesizing that "Extinct creature were on the Ark" blatantly contradicts your statement not a paragraph earlier that "extinct creatures don't exist in our perfect Creation."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
o Fossils never were animals. They're a hoax by Satan and/or materialistic science.
What reason would scientists have to create such a hoax? It would be the most elaborate hoax ever devised, and for what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
o Fossils never were animals. They're a hoax by God to test your faith.
If God is Love, then why is he purposefully deluding his creation? I'd rather not follow a deity that purposefully lies to his creation. Say what you will about God "moving in mysterious ways", but a God who gives a commandment to tell the truth and then deceives the whole world doesn't sound like a very good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Believers in DNA

How convientent that this "science" would turn up and confirm predictions of relationships made by evolutionary theory perfectly. And what a dirty trick to have human DNA fit right into the distribution, right next door to the chimps'! Obviously a hoax.

According to believers in DNA, the ultimate blueprint for building entire human beings turns out to be just plain chemicals, with nothing magical or even particularly unusual that sets humans aside from other living things. And those geneticists can even tinker with the stuff, and build new creatures. They can replace defective genes in people, thwarting God's will that people be crippled and die. I'm sure something was put into Leviticus to forbid such ungodliness, we just haven't managed to find and interpret it yet.
Let me try to follow your logic here. DNA's existence is a hoax, yet geneticists can manipulate the DNA (yes, the real DNA that they made up) in living things to get real results. Something seems contradictory about that. Also, if you are willing to claim that 5-year old children dying of Leukemia, cancer, aids, liver disease, and any number of other maladies is simply "God's will that people be crippled and die" and that to try to intervene is evil, be my guest. But I will call you a heartless whelp.

I'd also like to point out that, many times on this board, it has been mentioned that the Bible is the literal truth ("The Bible really is literal, in the true sense of the word."). Yet here you are advocating searching for an interpretation of Leviticus to further your position. Is this not a blatant self-contradiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Police who won't arrest evil-utionists

Everyone knows that belief in evolution destroys their faith in the Bible, so naturally they have no moral guide and no fear of eternal damnation, and since they think we came from monkeys, they see ourselves as animals with no eternal souls. In short, they've managed to cover all their crimes up. People belive in evolution in Europe, and we all know how that entire continent has collapsed into a barbarism that makes the fall of Rome look like peanuts.
The bit about Europe is completely unfounded and only an opinion, as is the claim that believers in evolution have "no moral guide", so I will dismiss them. I could take issue with these claims, but I will save that for another day. Anyway, as far as I know, there is no law against being an evolutionist. To chastise the police force of an entire nation for not enforcing a law that doesn't exist is utterly preposterous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
False creationist scientists

Old-Earthers and Multiple-Catastrophists have given in to "liberal" (if not to say Satanic) influences. Some years there are multiple Ark-hunting expeditions to Turkey, and often both of them are obstructing the progress of true Bible science.

Best way to tell a real creation scientist from a false one: ask them if they've ever read the Bible all the way through, cover-to-cover. 97% of the time the answer will be no. They're sure every word is literally true, and the divine message of God, but somehow they've never quite found the time to actually read the thing. Are you willing to put your soul in the hands of such people?
I'm not going to comment on this one because I don't think either camp in this argument is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Doctors who deal with Ribs

We know, on good authority (by creationists, whose scientific authority is the Bible, and what could be more authoritative?), that men have one less rib than women, because one of Adam's ribs was removed to mold into Eve. However, we generally become confused upon being asked if that means one less pair of ribs, or just one rib missing from one side. The reason we don't know is because liberal-bias doctors have been hiding this information from us.
Any doctor worth his salt will tell you that all humans, male or female, have the same number of ribs, 24. Open any cadaver and you will find the same number. Unless you are going to start telling me that 2+2=5, there is no argument for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
People who belive in Viruses

In the first place, nothing even remotely like them is even remotely alluded to in either Testament. About the only biblical disease is leprosy and the Bible does not say it was cause by any sort of so called "micro-organism". Egyptian cattle suffered a "murrain"-- with no cause other than a divine curse. Then there are the "emerods" (hemorrhoids) with which God afflicted some folks he was miffed at.

Two solid creation science facts to remember:

o The Devil created viruses.

o Viruses are not in the Bible because they are "imperfect."

But the really disturbing thing about these so-called "viruses" is that they occupy the twilight zone between living and dead, a zone that does not exist in a creation in which creatures were "given life," or have "the breath of life." Can they be alive if they don't move, breathe, eat, excrete, or metabolize at all, and can even be crystallized, like other non-living chemicals? Can they be dead if they can self-replicate (reproduce) using the same basic methods as other living things, parasitize other creatures, and are made of nearly the same proteins and nucleic acids as we are? Sounds like a hoax to me!
Yet again, you pull the same contradiction. You acknowledge the existence of viruses long enough to claim that the Devil created them, then call it a hoax. Also, your acknowledgment that we are created of "proteins and nucleic acids" seems a concession to the existence of DNA, whose existence you so adamantly denied earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
People who study Insects

These heathens claim that bugs have so many generations of nasty babies so often that in just a few years they can evolve. Those ugly boll weevils, for instance, develop resistance to pesticides; and those filthy peppered moths in England (Darwin's home--coincidence? I don't think so.) change the shade of their camouflage. Evolutionists want to call those piddlin' changes "evolution"--which just shows that they don't even know what the term means. So we creationists have to tell them that "evolution" means apes popping out human babies. You'd think them evil-utionists'd have that straight by now.
Please cite for me ANYWHERE that evolution is defined as "apes popping out human babies". This isn't even an argument, it's a feeble attempt to shock the reader into ignoring the real issue at hand. Please don't try to tear apart scientific notions of evolution (be it micro- or macro-) without actually knowing what it is first; it makes your arguments much more effective to know what you are arguing about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Paleontologists

Creationists investigators keep discovering human footprints in the same strata as dinosaur bones or footprints, and the liberal-bias paleontologists keep deny it.
Citations, please. I've only heard of one of these happening, and it was later proved to be a hoax by Creationists trying to discredit Paleontology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
People who belive in Craters

Few things are eviler than scientists that invented all those pesky asteroid craters which are supposedly found all over the planet, throughout all geological strata. The Bible is silent on such devastating impacts as Meteor Crater in Arizona, the Ring Lakes in Quebec, and that biggie that they claim dusted off the dinosaurs and created all that my beautiful beachfront property on the Yucatan peninsula. Scientists even clain there was a "Chicxulub event" creating a 170 km crater, which had to have caused worldwide devastation, and thus would have at least been noted in passing by some biblical patriarch or another. In short, those "craters" are typical frauds.
I bring up two points. One, this argument essentially devolves into "I can't believe it," which proves nothing. Two, the location of these meteorites could have been hundreds of miles from any biblical patriarchs--they simply could have been oblivious to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
People who Believe in Other Planets and the Moon Landing Hoax

Anybody notice that, rather convieniently for the gay-marryers, in the last few years astronomers, have begun to discover other planets around other suns (over 100 supposedly located so far) ? And they even claim that several of those solar systems are at several of the stages of planetary-system evolution hypothesized for the evolution of our own system?

There is not one line in the scientifically accurate Bible which acknowledge that there are other worlds. In fact, the Bible clearly states the the moon is nothing but a "lesser light" hung in the sky. (Genesis 1:16) If it was possible to walk on the moon, the bible would say so. Clearly NASA was a typical waste of tax dollars, the money was obviously sent to pay black women to breed more.
You clearly don't even believe your own argument if you have to punctuate it with such appalling racism as is demonstrated here. A lot of what has been said in this thread bothers me, but this is truly offensive and makes me wonder why I'm even bothering with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Arrogant Scientists in General

Your average creation scientist has almost an entire year of college, and clearly knows more about paleontology than Bakker or Horner or Currie, knows more about the definition of evolution than Gould or Dawkins, knows more about biology than Dobzhansky or Mayr, knows more about cosmology than Hawking, Kaku, or Witten, and more about human fossils than Johanson or the Leakeys. He knows more true geology than geologists, more physics than physicists, more astronomy than astronomers--and more about everything than atheists like Asimov or Sagan. Scientists deny this fact only out of pure arrogance.
If anyone could summarize this argument and tell me what the point is, I'd be very grateful, because I have no idea what is being said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Liberal-bias universities that hand out degrees and credentials to evolutionists.

True scientists (creationists) get their science degrees from non-accredited religious institutions rather than accredited schools and universities.

Just how useless are liberal-bias universities? Fifty bucks and an SASE, and you're a Ph.D., ready and qualified to refute evolution! Meanwhile stupid scientists spend far more on a far inferior education!
This is just name calling, I have nothing to say to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Chemists

Chemists, being somewhat familiar with how elements and molecules combine and recombine non-randomly, haven't risen up as a body to declare the chemical origin or subsequent evolution of life to be a flat-out impossibility. Now why do you suppose that is? Obviosly because they are part of the conspiracy to marry gays and force children to view Janet Jackson's breasts.
I won't even touch the juvenile "zing" you threw in there. Yet we have another logical contradiction here, in that the entire field of chemistry is simply the application of quantum physics, a field you have already denounced yet now are trying to use to strengthen your argument. Additionally, chemists haven't declared abiogenesis impossible because it isn't, and beginning stages have been reproduced in laboratory settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Dendrochronologists

That means tree-ring counting. Dendrochronologists, by matching patterns in annual growth rings, claim they can establish a sequence in living, dead, and long-dead trees in certain areas of the world. That can be a very reliable dating technique for, say, a beam used in an ancient shelter. But this archeological specialty is completely useless and unreliable, since in some areas ring sequences extend back through the date of the Flood, showing no evidence of same, and indeed way past the 6004 years ago when God created the world.
So how are these rings explained? Is it simply God trying to deceive us again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Believers in Varves

According to scientists those are annual layers deposited in lake beds. In some places they are clearly distinguishable because of varying colors and compositions of materials deposited in different seasons. They claim it's they can see them form, over a few years, and that they know exactly what causes them and that they do, in fact, represent one year per layer. The problem, of course, is that there are lakes in the world with many times the 6,000 annual varves that could have been laid down since the Creation. That means the entire science is a fraud.

P.S. Annual ice layers in Greenland and elsewhere are also Satanic deceptions.
It's extremely easy to dismiss any evidence in opposition to your position as fraud or as Satanic. Would you dispute, however, the scientists' claims that varves do appear annually?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
The Nobel Prize Committee

...Is completely blind to the enlightenment brought to the world by creation scientists. Is that because creation science would overturn so many preconceived notions of the scientific establishment, with its deeply-rooted prejudice against all things Christian?

I would like to know, quite seriously, when the last time was that ANY biblical-literalist-creationist won a Nobel prize in ANY field. Also, has anyone ever won for any work that patently supports a major creationist principle? Clearly the Nobel Prize Commitee has a liberal bias!
You have already publicly denounced any sort of peer-review moderated science, yet now you want the Nobel Prize Commitee, which is committed to just that sort of science, to acknowledge creation science and start handing out Nobel Prizes to you? That's like an atheist claiming injustice when he's not commended by the church for his protests against religion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
People who collect Beetles

These bug-pinners claim God have a beetle fixation. They claim there's over 50,000 species of them, but that's a lie because they would not have fit on the ark.

British biologist, J.B.S. Haldane, on being asked what one could conclude as to the nature of God from a study of his creation, Haldane is said to have answered, "An inordinate fondness for beetles." He's burning in hell.
50,000 species of beetles would not have fit on the ark, yet the hundreds of other species of larger animals, including elephants, lions, tigers, hippos, rhinos, etc. had no problem? I would think that beetles would be the least of one's problems; by my calculation, even grossly overestimating the size of a beetle, having 100,000 of them would take up only about 1 cubic meter of room, compared to the nearly 75 cubic meters an adult male elephant would occupy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
People who belive in the efficacy of Science

Anything created by evilutionists and the scientific method is untrustworthy. Don't trust medical science, computers, etc. etc. Only trust inventions invented by creation scientists, and devices that operate on laws of nature discovered by creation scientists.
Need I even mention the hypocrisy in using an internet message board to deter readers from using computers? As I mentioned earlier, nearly every man-made object we encounter in modern life is the product of the scientific method and its application. I'd be interested, then, to know what devices were created by creation scientists and are permissible to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Evolutionary biology manages to get it right when you want improved corn yields, or a vaccine ready for this year's flu strain, but these things will fall apart and backfire soon enough, because the only trustworthy way to discover and invent things is creation science.
Once again, admitting evolutionary biology works despite its being a hoax is contradictory. Also, the subsequent claim about evolutionary biology's inherent failure is completely groundless--you give no evidence to support this assertion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
People with Ambiguous Gender

Although Genesis tells us that God created Man and Woman, there are some unfortunate folks around who are hermaphrodites or have ambiguous genitalia. Hermaphrodites therefore are mass produced by evolutonists to confuse believers.
This claim that hermaphrodites are "mass produced" is both incredibly degrading to hermaphrodites, and is utterly absurd. I dare you to show some proof for this one. Also, ignoring the mass production claim, I don't see how the existence of hermaphrodites in the world is helping your argument.
If you are trying to make the claim that hermaphrodites are in some way evil, keep in mind that there are quite a few animals (snails and worms in particular) which are hermaphrodites. Why would God have ordered Noah to keep hermaphroditic animals on the ark if they were offensive to him? In fact, why would he have made them in the first place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Anyone who uses Insulin

According to scientists, the human insulin available for diabetics today is made by genetically engineered E. coli bacteria! What does that have to do with evolution? Real human genes were spliced into bacterial DNA using recombinant techniques, so the nasty germs now churn out authentic human insulin. Kind of sounds like the stuff that makes us human and the stuff that makes germs germy is the same kind of stuff, and is almost as interchangeable as tinkertoys. Maybe it shows that we're closely enough related to our own intestinal bacteria that we can stick a bit of human being into them without their minding terribly. Sounds like a fraud! Obviously it is prayer that keep Diabetics alive, not this fraudulent "insulin", which can be banned with no ill effects.
Start taking insulin away from your diabetic church members and see how long they last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Users of Big Numbers

Millions, billions, trillions... especially as applied to years, light-years, species, etc. God built the universe to a comfortable human scale. Claims of really big stretches of time, are particularily satanic.
Tallying up the descendants in the book of Numbers produces populations numbering in the millions. According to the book of Revelation, New Jerusalem will be around 5 million square kilometers in size.

Besides, trying to rid oneself of a number is ridiculous if that number is necessary to describe a situation. You'd be just as well off banning the adjective "red" even though red objects exist--how else can one describe them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Lexicographers

Every dictionary I can lay my hands on defines Christian (n.) as "one who professes belief in Jesus as the christ" or words to the same effect. Not a one of them defines Christian as "one who believes in the literal truth of Genesis, especially as regards the creation and flood accounts." (Who would have thought that the ranks of lexicographers had been so infiltrated with atheists and satanists?)
Believe it or not, your creationist church does not have a monopoly on the word "Christian" and there are, in fact, others in this world who would describe themselves as Christian who don't take the Bible as literal fact. And please don't start an argument about how those people aren't "true Christians" or what the real definition of "Christian" may mean to you; this will quickly become an exercise in semantics. To expect that a lexicon would define a word as a small minority do (and I am willing to bet that fundamentalists are in the minority of Christians) is pompous and arrogant, not to mention misleading and, in a word, incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Pope John Paul II

On October 7, 1996, in an address to the Pontifical Academy of Sciences in Rome, he declared [the Church's] acceptance of evolution as a scientific fact, and noted that there is no war between religion and science: "Consideration of the method used in diverse orders of knowledge allows for the concordance of two points of view which seem irreconcilable. The science of observation describes with ever greater precision the multiple manifestations of life…" SATANIST!
This just seems like an excuse to call the pope names; it's simply your same denouncement of evolutionists, just in a particular case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Digitized Natural Selection

Computer scientists claim that, in order to arrive at some good-enough solutions to some practically intractable problems teach a computer to try a bunch of random solutions. Most will be worthless or impractical. Some will work a little better than most others. The best ones are allowed to produce "offspring" with random modifications. Most of these won't be improvements, and many will be worse than the "parents." A few may be slightly better, however, and they will be allowed to reproduce for another "generation." Continue this for enough generations, and the end product will be a decent solution. It probably won't be the theoretical best (a quality which couldn't be determined without solving the original unsolvable problem), but it will be workable.

This is exactly analogous to natural selection, so of course it can't possibly work since random mutations can only be harmful.

Many R & D departments are thus using natural selection to design aircraft! Would you dare fly on one of those?
Random mutations can only be harmful? How about those boll weevils you mentioned earlier who developed resistance to pesticides?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Astronomists

...in general. They're wrong about everything. Starting at least as far back as Ptolemy, astronomers have continued to describe the heavens in terms that increasingly have nothing to do with Genesis. Things really started to go to hell with Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, and their ilk. Nowadays the things astronomers teach are so foreign to the Truth and involve such hard math that they're impossible to understand. I mean, come on-- the Big Bang, the speed of light, "light years," the sizes of stars, billions of years-- it makes my head hurt. You want to know what's in the sky? Read Genesis! Especially stay away from them "professors" who directly mock biblical Truth about the skies.
They're actually called "astronomers"...

Your main argument here is that the mathematics used in astronomy is too hard for you to understand and it gives you a headache. Is that the fault of astronomers? Do you understand the inner workings of a computer? How about an automobile? Telecommunications? How about your own metabolism? Under your logic, unless the aforementioned items are completely understood by you, they must be authentic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Animal breeders

People who try create new breeds of animals are attempting to engage in satanic evolutionism. They even claim to have evolved their own breeds, like poodles, for example. The truth is they just captured wild poodles.
Please point me to any location on earth where wild poodles can be caught.

Additionally, the mule is a crossbred animal which appears all over the old testament, yet no one ever condemns its use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Other Cultures

…like those damn Egyptians that didn't notice a world-wide Flood, though they were around at the time and had a liking for writing everything down (they'd write down what people wore to parties, darn it, yet they fail to note a Flood that covered the entire Earth! Same with the Asian Indians, and the Chinese, or any of the other cultures that also possessed written histories, yet failed to note any of the cataclysmic acts of the Judaeo-Christian god.
I didn't really expect this argument to devolve into one advocating racial supremacy, but here we have it.

If the flood killed EVERYONE except Noah, who of these cultures could possibly have been around to record it? They were all killed by the flood. You can't expect corpses to record important historical events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
People who believe that stars can be more than 6000 light-years away

Scientists claim that light from many stars takes more than 6000 years to get from the star to us. That's nonsense, of course, because that star did not exist more than 6000 years ago!

Ancient star-gazers were only a thousand or two years from the date of creation, thus the light from the stars farther away than 1000-2000 light years could not have been seen. That means that all stars are closer to the Earth than 1000 light years, and that measurement techniques such as stellar parallax are just the devil's lies.
Didn't you earlier denounce the use of the term "light-speed" and "light-years"? Why are you now trying to use distances measured in light years to prove a point? You are using astronomy, whose validity you have already denied, to try to refute astronomy. I can't even begin to count the fallacies here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Satan's Rapid Deployment Force (SRDF)

Revealed At Last! SHOCKING PROOF that Satan is active in the world and working to defeat creationism! Every time that we creationists bring up one of those impossible changes from one created kind to another (macroevolution), the SRDF gets to work and plants in the rocks some True fossils, carefully "aging" them and putting them in the "proper" strata so that paleontologists can find them in a few years. Then they're shoved in our faces as examples of the major transitions that we know to be impossible.

We said a hyena can't change into a whale. The SRDF gets to work and presto! scientists are digging up Ambulocetus , Pakicetus , Prozeuglodon, and a passle of others.

We knew damn well that no lizard ever sprouted wings and feathers, so the SRDF made up those phony Archaeopteryx jobs that were just TOO perfect! I mean, teeth, bony tail, claws on the fingers, along with perfect flight feathers--come on! Since we absolutely wouldn't accept such an obvious True, now they're throwing in a bunch of others in various stages of birdness, like Protoavis , Sinornis , Hesperornis, and Ichthyornis .

They claimed we were all fish, then we grew legs and lungs and crawled out on land--what rot! Where are the transitions? Enter the SRDF, and now we've got Eusthenopteron, Panderichtys, Acanthostega, and labyrynthodonts.

And of course the highest priority mission of the SRDF is to "prove" that people are just improved apes (whereas Genesis 2:7 tells us clearly that we are improved dirt). We keep telling them that there are "missing links" between apes and humans, and they keep finding something to fill whatever gap we point out. After all, isn't Lucy (Australopithecus afarensis) just a little too convenient? Throw in A. ramidus and africanus and then H. habilis and erectus, and it's hard to find much of a gap anymore where a link could be missing.
I don't really even want to touch this one. Here's what it sounds like to me:

Evolutionists: "We have a theory here.
Creationists: "Your theory has holes; we'll believe it when you show us transitional forms"
Evolutionists: "Here they are"
Creationists: "Well those must be made up since they would prove us wrong lalalalala I can't hear you"

You asked for transitional forms, you were given them, and now you refuse to look at them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Farmers

The Bible so clearly teaches, all of the earth was covered by seawater for 6 months, and lying farmers claim that salt makes soil infertile. Not only are we able to farm in places with no igneous rock today (and thus no real way to cover up any salt-tainted land), but we have records of farming happening pretty soon after the Flood, not the least of which are recorded in Genesis.
We'll play a game. Take two identical bulbs, plant one in normal soil and one in salty soil, take the same care of the two, and pray really hard for the salty one. Then see which bulb actually grows and sprouts. This is very easy to do, though I doubt anyone actually will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
People who belive in Lactose Intolerance

Scientists claim that people who can digest cow milk are mutants! They say that people that could handle drinking milk had that much more nutrition available to them, and through the process of natural selection they thrived [and passed on the trait].
As with diabetes, feed a severely "Lactose Intolerant" person some milk and then try to tell me it's fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
People who believe in Evolved Plagues and Pestilences

Consider AIDS, or DDT-resistant pests, or the common cold, or antibiotic-resistant superbugs: according to scientists they all evolve fast enough for us to see. They claim that the rapid evolution of these organisms has become an important medical and economic issue. Nonsense. God is sending more plagues because people are becoming more sinful.
Once again, this seems like another case of "lalalala I can't hear you"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Bad calendars

According to Gen. 1:14, the lights in the firmament are there "for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years." People who make calendars claim that the solar and sidereal years are different. A proper calendar would have a nice clean 700-day year, so we all know when the Sabbath is.
Say what you want about the actual nature of the solar system, but it is just plain wrong to deny that the earth passes through its seasons on a 365 day cycle, which renders a 700 day calendar useless.




Any logical responses devoid of name calling are most welcome.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 08-19-2008, 08:17 AM
Mister Brasil's Avatar
Mister Brasil Mister Brasil is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Posts: 327
Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barpman View Post
For the flood to just cover the tip of Everest within the 40 days of rainfall, nearly 15 cm (6 inches) of rain would have to fall every minute. The most powerful hurricanes will deposit 6 inches of rain in a region in an entire day-- to claim that a wooden ark could withstand 40 days of storms 1500 times more powerful than a hurricane seems silly.
I am going to answer every single one of your arguments. I am going to do so at the rate of one argument a week. This is because I realize that fruitful discussion takes time, and because huge walls of text serve only to bludgeon the opposition into fear of replying, because they'll be seen somehow as weak if they don't answer all of your enormously long-winded claims at once. They might teach Rhetoric in your fancy Ivy League schools, but us mountain boys have talked to a few swindlers in our time too.

So for this week: I challenge you to prove that Mt. Everest is actually that tall. Have you ever climbed it? What did you do, drop a weighted rope from the top? That's a good method for checking the depth of a body of water, but on Mt. Everest, it wouldn't work, because Mt. Everest forms a triangle shape, so you'd actually be measuring the distance up the slope.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 08-19-2008, 08:44 AM
WilliamJenningsBryan's Avatar
WilliamJenningsBryan WilliamJenningsBryan is offline
True Christian™
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Nerd True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Home Schooled Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Early riser Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,168
WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barpman View Post
...
The claim that geologists have "hidden proof of a universal flood" is simply stabbing in the dark for some kind of scapegoat; demands for "proof" from those defending science cannot be taken seriously with claims like this being made. Additionally, I am going to assume (and correct me if I'm wrong here) a worldwide flood would mean ALL land on Earth was underwater, which would include Mt. Everest, which is 8848 m high. For the flood to just cover the tip of Everest within the 40 days of rainfall, nearly 15 cm (6 inches) of rain would have to fall every minute. The most powerful hurricanes will deposit 6 inches of rain in a region in an entire day-- to claim that a wooden ark could withstand 40 days of storms 1500 times more powerful than a hurricane seems silly.
...
You can't even think your way out of a paper bag, barfman. The rain probably melted all the polar ice caps (as your LIEbral hero Al-Gore is suggesting is going to happen again). That alone would account for a great deal of sea level rise. Even according to your own Plate Tectonics "theories", Mount Everest may not have even existed during Biblical times.
__________________
Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
...and get off my lawn
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 08-19-2008, 02:45 PM
barpman barpman is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3
barpman is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Brasil View Post
I am going to answer every single one of your arguments. I am going to do so at the rate of one argument a week. This is because I realize that fruitful discussion takes time, and because huge walls of text serve only to bludgeon the opposition into fear of replying, because they'll be seen somehow as weak if they don't answer all of your enormously long-winded claims at once. They might teach Rhetoric in your fancy Ivy League schools, but us mountain boys have talked to a few swindlers in our time too.
I suppose Jeb's gigantic first post is somehow excused though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Brasil View Post
So for this week: I challenge you to prove that Mt. Everest is actually that tall. Have you ever climbed it? What did you do, drop a weighted rope from the top? That's a good method for checking the depth of a body of water, but on Mt. Everest, it wouldn't work, because Mt. Everest forms a triangle shape, so you'd actually be measuring the distance up the slope.
The method of surveying to determine the geometrical properties of large objects has been used for thousands of years, so to dispute it would seem to me to be brash, but I'll roll with this one. Alright then, let's assume that I don't actually know the height of Mt. Everest. Can we agree, however, that it is at least 100 meters high? Or that there is some geological entity in the world at least that high? I have climbed things that big. Even if the largest mountain in the world was only 100 meters high, that would still necessitate around 100 inches of rain per day, 15 times more than a strong hurricane, which I still don't think a wooden ark could stand up to.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 08-19-2008, 03:00 PM
barpman barpman is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3
barpman is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
You can't even think your way out of a paper bag, barfman. The rain probably melted all the polar ice caps (as your LIEbral hero Al-Gore is suggesting is going to happen again). That alone would account for a great deal of sea level rise. Even according to your own Plate Tectonics "theories", Mount Everest may not have even existed during Biblical times.

I'm glad to see that the name calling has already begun, despite my best attempts at being civil and trying to hold an intelligent discussion.

If we are going to believe plate tectonics, Mount Everest was formed 60 million years ago, so that seems like good reason to believe it would have been around during Biblical times.

However, this whole point is moot if we're discussing a world where God created the earth 10,000 years ago and plate tectonics is bogus. I was trying to avoid use of plate tectonics to keep the argument more in your court. In a creationist universe, I would have to assume that Everest had been created "in the beginning" just as everything else had, so it necessarily existed in Biblical times. Disputing its existence during the flood is to lay challenge to your own creationism story.

The amount of ice that would have to melt to raise the sea level to the height of Mt. Everest would be about 140 times the size of current day Antarctica. This would necessitate the entire earth being covered with a layer of ice 4 times thicker than current day Antarctica, which I think would have been mentioned in the Bible since that seems like a pretty big deal. Additionally, if all the polar ice caps melted 10,000 years ago, where did our current ones come from?
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 08-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,567
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barpman View Post
I'm glad to see that the name calling has already begun, despite my best attempts at being civil and trying to hold an intelligent discussion.

If we are going to believe plate tectonics, Mount Everest was formed 60 million years ago, so that seems like good reason to believe it would have been around during Biblical times.

However, this whole point is moot if we're discussing a world where God created the earth 10,000 years ago and plate tectonics is bogus. I was trying to avoid use of plate tectonics to keep the argument more in your court. In a creationist universe, I would have to assume that Everest had been created "in the beginning" just as everything else had, so it necessarily existed in Biblical times. Disputing its existence during the flood is to lay challenge to your own creationism story.

The amount of ice that would have to melt to raise the sea level to the height of Mt. Everest would be about 140 times the size of current day Antarctica. This would necessitate the entire earth being covered with a layer of ice 4 times thicker than current day Antarctica, which I think would have been mentioned in the Bible since that seems like a pretty big deal. Additionally, if all the polar ice caps melted 10,000 years ago, where did our current ones come from?
The water wasn't in the ice caps, it was in what Christians Scientist call a "water canopy" around the earth and precipitated down to earth during The Flood. The weight of the water filled ocean basins caused them to sink and the displaced rock raised Mt Everest.

The issue isn't with plate tectonics, it's the speed they happen friend. Secular scientists have it happen far to slow to support their evil theory of evolution.
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 08-19-2008, 08:26 PM
Mister Brasil's Avatar
Mister Brasil Mister Brasil is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Posts: 327
Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™Mister Brasil is a True Christian™
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barpman View Post
Alright then, let's assume that I don't actually know the height of Mt. Everest. Can we agree, however, that it is at least 100 meters high? Or that there is some geological entity in the world at least that high? I have climbed things that big. Even if the largest mountain in the world was only 100 meters high, that would still necessitate around 100 inches of rain per day.
Well, I'm glad that you're a reasonable man who can recognize when he's made an absurd claim. 100 m (or, as we like to say in America, 328 feet) is a much more reasonable estimate of Mt. Everest's height.

Now-- how deep is the Red Sea? Well, unlike the height of mountains, you can measure the depth of seas with weighted ropes. It turns out that the Red Sea is 8200 feet at its deepest. If God could part the Red Sea, surely He could muster swinging a little bit of extra water over some 328-foot high hill. Depending on His desires, the rain wouldn't have to be all that thick; there's plenty enough water in our oceans to cover the whole earth, properly redistributed.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 08-19-2008, 09:39 PM
Rev. M. Rodimer's Avatar
Rev. M. Rodimer Rev. M. Rodimer is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Salem, Indiana
Posts: 14,062
Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barpman View Post
Even if the largest mountain in the world was only 100 meters high, that would still necessitate around 100 inches of rain per day, 15 times more than a strong hurricane, which I still don't think a wooden ark could stand up to.
This is what happens when you try to "calculate reality" with your "science", instead of reading God's Word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis 7
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis 8
2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained;

3 And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated.
Clearly, not all of the water came from ABOVE.

God also opened "the fountains of the deep". God injected water at the bottoms of the oceans, so they would spill over onto land.

If you actually READ the Bible, instead of spouting off all this God-hating nonsense, you'd not look such a fool.

Next time, please try doing just a LITTLE bit of homework first, OK?
__________________
Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 08-19-2008, 10:19 PM
Ahimaaz Smith's Avatar
Ahimaaz Smith Ahimaaz Smith is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Posts: 2,546
Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barpman View Post
I'm going to take a look at every group Jeb examines here and his claims about them.
You might want to try doing these things in smaller chunks. Brother Jeb is most profligate with his wisdom, and his thoughts could easily fill several books. I'm going to have to provide my answers in more digestible chunks:

Quote:
The claim that geologists have "hidden proof of a universal flood" is simply stabbing in the dark for some kind of scapegoat; demands for "proof" from those defending science cannot be taken seriously with claims like this being made.
What proof do you have that geologists don't have hidden proof of the flood?

Quote:
If someone could please explain to me how evolutionary biology violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics, that would be swell
You scientists claim that the increase in entropy in the Sun drives the processes of life on Earth. Of course, we know that's not true, because daylight existed before the Sun did, but let's go with your explanation. The Sun, so the astronmers tell us, formed from a vast, dispersed dust cloud that compacted into a dense ball. Pray tell, how does the contraction of a dust cloud into a dense ball not violate the Second Law?

Quote:
I am just a stupid physicist who can't seem to see that truth.
Yes, we know.

Quote:
these "invented" laws are allowing you to post on this message board
In what way would a varying decay rate of isotopes, a speed of light that changed over time, or the absence of refraction in atmospheric water droplets sufficient to create a rainbow possibly make it more difficult to use the Internet?

Quote:
Unless you live without any of these technological innovations, to renounce physics is hypocritical.
We don't denounce engineering physics. We denounce cosmology and radioactive dating because there is no direct evidence to support them.

Quote:
I reiterate my last point that all technological and scientific conveniences are direct products of application of the scientific method and peer reviewed journals
That's just a lie. In which peer reviewed journal did the idea for the microwave oven appear?

Quote:
The idea that the Hebrew word for "bird" encompassed all flying creatures certainly seems feasible, and does not contradict any zoological claims to a bat's taxonomic order.
Oh, Lord, are you dense. Are bees also birds? Are flying fish birds? Are fiery flying serpents birds?

Quote:
How can you explain the phenomenon of brain damage then?
We don't dispute that the senses are processed in the brain. But the soul, the part of you that thinks, is in the heart. People often experience cognitive disabilities after suffering a heart attack. You don't see severe cognitive impairment in heart trauma because any force sufficiently strong to damage the heart that much would kill a person.

Quote:
Also, under the idea that the brain is used for cooling the body (an archaic idea believed by the ancient Greeks before the advent of modern medicine)
Where did Brother Jeb say that?

Quote:
Have any of these "little things" ever fallen to Earth and been documented?
Of course not. God put them in the Firmament of Heaven, they're only going to fall when the goat knocks them off of the sky at the End of Times.

Quote:
The existence, life cycles, and behaviors of stars is well documented; trying to deny it would be akin to denying that gravity exists.
OK, please provide the details on the life cycle of Polaris B. For example, in what year did it first start shining? Astronomers are not real good with details.

Quote:
the shrinking of the longitudinal length of the Pacific Ocean has been being observed for many years.
How much, exactly, did it shrink last year? Does it shrink by the same amount every year? If not, then why do you think the rate of decay of radioactive isotopes hasn't changed in the last 6,000 years?

Quote:
Your outline of Creationist thought is enlightening in understanding this conflict, though there is a big difference between believing and knowing.
Kind of like how physicists knew that the speed of light was infinite before Maxwell?

Quote:
Additionally, describing scientists as cannibals of aborted fetuses is extremely juvenile and severely hampers the little credibility your arguments have in the first place.
To ignore the fact that fully formed babies are vacuumed into tiny pieces, inch by agonizing inch, without anesthetic is extremely juvenile, yet that's exactly what the pro choicers do.

Quote:
Where in the Bible does it claim that Pi is exactly 3?
Also he made a molten sea of ten cubits from brim to brim, round in compass, and five cubits the height thereof; and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about. 2 Chronicles 4:2

Quote:
The fact that this is being disputed is pretty ridiculous. Get yourself a 1 yard piece of string, and make a circle out of it.
Why bother, God already did this experiment for us, and the answer was 3.000.

Quote:
As far as I can tell, no specific creatures are ever mentioned in Genesis.
It's exactly that kind of slipshod research that's the reason we don't trust physicists:

Adder Genesis 49:17
Ass Genesis 12:16, 32:15, 42:26, 49:11, 49:14
Camel Genesis 12:16, 24:64, 30:43, 31:17
Cattle Genesis 12:16
Dove Genesis 8:8, 8:10
Dragon Genesis 1:21
Goat Genesis 15:9, 27:9, 30:35, 31:38, 31:10, 31:12, 32:14
Kine Genesis 41:18
Lion 49:9
Mule Genesis 36:24
Ox Genesis 12:16, 34:28
Pigeon Genesis 15:9
Raven Genesis 8:7
Sea Monster Genesis 1:21
Sheep Genesis 4:4, 15:9, 22:13, 31:19
Wolf 49:27
__________________

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 09-10-2008, 06:37 AM
Nemisses Nemisses is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 12
Nemisses is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Well if u thought all that.... then u must live a really borring life. You eliminated medicine and technology. Then why are you using a computer?And dont tell me u never took a tylenol...
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 09-10-2008, 06:43 AM
Nemisses Nemisses is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 12
Nemisses is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Brasil View Post
Well, I'm glad that you're a reasonable man who can recognize when he's made an absurd claim. 100 m (or, as we like to say in America, 328 feet) is a much more reasonable estimate of Mt. Everest's height.

Now-- how deep is the Red Sea? Well, unlike the height of mountains, you can measure the depth of seas with weighted ropes. It turns out that the Red Sea is 8200 feet at its deepest. If God could part the Red Sea, surely He could muster swinging a little bit of extra water over some 328-foot high hill. Depending on His desires, the rain wouldn't have to be all that thick; there's plenty enough water in our oceans to cover the whole earth, properly redistributed.
Mount Everest is 8,848 metres (29,029 ft) high. So thats almost triple the dept of the red sea....
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 09-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Posts: 15,633
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis2747 View Post
And dont tell me u never took a tylenol...
That's your argument? "I am genuinely so dull-witted and depraved that I can't imagine anyone not being a druggie, therefore Darwinism must be right?"
__________________
O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 09-25-2008, 08:09 PM
christain-goth's Avatar
christain-goth christain-goth is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 102
christain-goth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

So basically don't listen to any kind of scientist? Probably better to listen to them, one of their medical inventions could save your life one day.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 09-26-2008, 01:19 AM
Ebenezer Wright's Avatar
Ebenezer Wright Ebenezer Wright is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 1 Year True Christian Provider™ award 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Where Jesus Wants Me
Posts: 1,024
Ebenezer Wright is a True Christian™Ebenezer Wright is a True Christian™Ebenezer Wright is a True Christian™Ebenezer Wright is a True Christian™Ebenezer Wright is a True Christian™Ebenezer Wright is a True Christian™Ebenezer Wright is a True Christian™Ebenezer Wright is a True Christian™Ebenezer Wright is a True Christian™Ebenezer Wright is a True Christian™Ebenezer Wright is a True Christian™
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by christain-goth View Post
So basically don't listen to any kind of scientist?
Nonsense, scientists are just liars and murderers as far as I am concerned.

Quote:
Probably better to listen to them, one of their medical inventions could save your life one day.
Jesus could save your life one day, if you change your ways.
__________________
Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
biology, communists, darwinism: monkey worship, disproving evolution, evolution: darwin spits on god, faggoth, fags cause the aids, geology, i love list threads!!!!, jews and their damn lies, liberal derangment, lies of secular science, nwo, origin of the races, pi is 3, retardeds on the short bus, scientists, seat of human thought, united nations, zog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2014 all rights reserved