The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum

Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 10-28-2010, 09:36 AM
Viggo B. Kristoffersen's Avatar
Viggo B. Kristoffersen Viggo B. Kristoffersen is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The rotten state of Denmark
Posts: 492
Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Satans partner and founder of the evil atheist society, Friedrich Nietzche was just one of the many atheist who was left-handed. The list of these horrible people also includes names as Darwin and Einstein. In fact, studies show that almost every atheist are lefties and visa versa. Coincidence? I think not! Luckily for us, all lefties and all atheists will burn in HELL for eternity.

__________________


Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-29-2010, 09:23 PM
sadcat's Avatar
sadcat sadcat is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10
sadcat is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

All of you were dropped on the head before you were fully grown I mean really, you're all piffleed up
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-29-2010, 09:27 PM
Viggo B. Kristoffersen's Avatar
Viggo B. Kristoffersen Viggo B. Kristoffersen is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The rotten state of Denmark
Posts: 492
Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadcat View Post
All of you were dropped on the head before you were fully grown I mean really, you're all piffleed up
What a clever remark

If you have something clever to share with us, the introduction forum would be a good place to start, but i have my doubts about you. My guess is that you are both left-handed, gay and atheist. Am I right?
__________________


Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-29-2010, 10:32 PM
sadcat's Avatar
sadcat sadcat is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10
sadcat is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Cool Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggo B. Kristoffersen View Post
What a clever remark

If you have something clever to share with us, the introduction forum would be a good place to start, but i have my doubts about you. My guess is that you are both left-handed, gay and atheist. Am I right?
No, I am only an atheist wondering what drives you to be so obsessed with this book.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-29-2010, 11:00 PM
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
Posts: 24,757
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Angry Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadcat View Post
No, I am only an atheist wondering what drives you to be so obsessed with this book.
Another 'know it all' atheist.

We are not obessed with the Bible (go ahead say 'Bible', it will not cause you to get sores in your mouth like you get when performing fellatio in a truck stop bathroom).
We are grateful to God for giving us life. We are grateful to Him for providing us free will.
I could go on but you do not care because you hate God.
__________________
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 10-29-2010, 11:01 PM
Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.'s Avatar
Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is offline
Pastor, Physician, Scholar and Financial Genius
Ask me about my unlimited-income opportunities! Invest with the Best!
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Flat Earth True Christian™ Heaven Bound Christian Love Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Tell her once The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Scientist™ Teabag Patriot Tithing Manager 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Pastor of GOD 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 247
Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Dear sadcat,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadcat View Post
No, I am only an atheist wondering what drives you to be so obsessed with this book.
Our obsession is based on knowledge. The knowledge that those who are not saved, those like you, will burn in Hell for all eternity. This is a horrible horrible faith that we want to prevent for you.

And there is hope, even for you! God gives us clear instructions on how you can go to Heaven. You have to repent: "Except you repent, you shall all likewise perish" (Luke 13:3) and you have to have faith: "For by grace are ye saved through faith." (Ephesians 2:8). Surprisingly easy!

You might not realize it yet, but this is the best advice you will ever get in your entire life. I hope we will meet in Heaven where you can thank me for it. You're welcome!

Yours in Christ,

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.
__________________
How to Study the Bible - About HELL! - The Miracles of Jesus - Biblical Facts - Scientific PROOF

THE BIBLE SAYS THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO HEAVEN!
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE YOU!

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9


1. Admit you are a worthless sinner. Romans 3:10
2. Be willing to turn from sin (repent). Acts 17:30
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and
rose from the dead. Romans 10:9-10
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become
your personal Savior, Boss, King and Lord. Romans 10:13
What to Pray:

Lord Jesus, I know that I have sinned against you.
I know that I am not perfect and that I can never
please you through my own efforts. I know that I
deserve to be judged according to my sins. And, I
know that I have absolutely nothing to offer you.

Lord Jesus, I ask you to forgive me. I do not rely
on myself but only on you and I receive you as
Lord of my life and as savior of my soul.
Lord Jesus, please save me!

Accepted Jesus as your Savior?
Now you need to:


1. Study your KJV Bible every day
to get to know Christ better.
2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship,
and serve with other Christians
in a church where Christ is preached,
and the Bible is the final authority.
4. Tell others about Jesus Christ
until the day Jesus finally kills you.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-29-2010, 11:16 PM
imahomosexual imahomosexual is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7
imahomosexual is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

you guys sicken me, you intolerant children of whores.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-29-2010, 11:18 PM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,266
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Another 'know it all' atheist.

We are not obessed with the Bible (go ahead say 'Bible', it will not cause you to get sores in your mouth like you get when performing fellatio in a truck stop bathroom).
We are grateful to God for giving us life. We are grateful to Him for providing us free will.
I could go on but you do not care because you hate God.
Brother, you know darn well that they can't say Bible, the closest they seem to ever get is "bilbe". You also know darn well that this is because they're infested with Demons that stop them from being able to type it without flying into a complete rage.

The sad thing is, is that they don't even know they're demon infested, and refuse to seek the help that the KJV Bible and a True Christian™ Church can offer them.
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-29-2010, 11:42 PM
sadcat's Avatar
sadcat sadcat is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10
sadcat is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Brother, you know darn well that they can't say Bible, the closest they seem to ever get is "bilbe". You also know darn well that this is because they're infested with Demons that stop them from being able to type it without flying into a complete rage.

The sad thing is, is that they don't even know they're demon infested, and refuse to seek the help that the KJV Bible and a True Christian™ Church can offer them.
Oh wow, you are so strange and wrong, the bible is an enticing work of fiction. It was written so that easily manipulated people (such as yourselves) could be easily dealt with. Too bad you immigrated from England, know we have to deal with you. Oh and the "demons" possessing me didn't send me flying into a fit of rage either, what a surprise. My point is that demons don't exist and nothing is stopping me from saying the word bible or that the bible is a work of fiction.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10-29-2010, 11:48 PM
sadcat's Avatar
sadcat sadcat is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10
sadcat is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. View Post
Dear sadcat,

Our obsession is based on knowledge. The knowledge that those who are not saved, those like you, will burn in Hell for all eternity. This is a horrible horrible faith that we want to prevent for you.

And there is hope, even for you! God gives us clear instructions on how you can go to Heaven. You have to repent: "Except you repent, you shall all likewise perish" (Luke 13:3) and you have to have faith: "For by grace are ye saved through faith." (Ephesians 2:8). Surprisingly easy!

You might not realize it yet, but this is the best advice you will ever get in your entire life. I hope we will meet in Heaven where you can thank me for it. You're welcome!

Yours in Christ,

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.
Concerning knowledge, I'm sure it makes you feel quite knowledgeable when you put Ph.D. after your your name doesn't it? It feels good to congregate with others that are brainwashed and can't think for themselves and have to quote "holy" scripture to debate doesn't it? My point is following these made up rules will get you nowhere in life and when you die you will learn the sad truth that the Christian "god" is not real.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 10-29-2010, 11:54 PM
sadcat's Avatar
sadcat sadcat is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10
sadcat is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Another 'know it all' atheist.

We are not obessed with the Bible (go ahead say 'Bible', it will not cause you to get sores in your mouth like you get when performing fellatio in a truck stop bathroom).
We are grateful to God for giving us life. We are grateful to Him for providing us free will.
I could go on but you do not care because you hate God.
Please, do go on. I do hate "god" but I love proving his worshipers horribly wrong. Oh and I don't care what I do at truck stops.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10-29-2010, 11:58 PM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,266
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadcat View Post
Oh wow, you are so strange and wrong, the bible is an enticing work of fiction. It was written so that easily manipulated people (such as yourselves) could be easily dealt with. Too bad you immigrated from England, know we have to deal with you. Oh and the "demons" possessing me didn't send me flying into a fit of rage either, what a surprise. My point is that demons don't exist and nothing is stopping me from saying the word bible or that the bible is a work of fiction.
You can't capitalize it, and I'll bet you had to use a spell checker to change it from bilbe or bibel. And yes, you are very close to a rage, I mean you're threatening to "deal with me". Absolutely disgusting.

Yet the love of Jesus would cure you of all of that anger and hatred if you would only open your heart to Him and your eyes to the KJV Bible.
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10-30-2010, 12:07 AM
sadcat's Avatar
sadcat sadcat is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10
sadcat is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
You can't capitalize it, and I'll bet you had to use a spell checker to change it from bilbe or bibel. And yes, you are very close to a rage, I mean you're threatening to "deal with me". Absolutely disgusting.

Yet the love of Jesus would cure you of all of that anger and hatred if you would only open your heart to Him and your eyes to the KJV Bible.
I'm very sorry if you feel threatened in any way by deal with I meant we had to support simple-minded people like you. Oh and I didn't capitalize the word bible because it is a brainwashing book but I cannot resists a woman's tempts so Bible, oh and guess what no fit of rage.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10-30-2010, 12:11 AM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,266
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadcat View Post
I'm very sorry if you feel threatened in any way by deal with I meant we had to support simple-minded people like you. Oh and I didn't capitalize the word bible because it is a brainwashing book but I cannot resists a woman's tempts so Bible, oh and guess what no fit of rage.
Why would I feel threatened? I'm protected by Jesus, you can't get any better protection. As for capitalizing Bible, whether you believe in it or not, it is the title of a book, which by standard grammar rules should be capitalized. But I see that you're one of those people who internalize their rage by trying to laugh it off. I wish you would let Jesus in, he could heal all of that anger.
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-30-2010, 12:24 AM
sadcat's Avatar
sadcat sadcat is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10
sadcat is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Why would I feel threatened? I'm protected by Jesus, you can't get any better protection. As for capitalizing Bible, whether you believe in it or not, it is the title of a book, which by standard grammar rules should be capitalized. But I see that you're one of those people who internalize their rage by trying to laugh it off. I wish you would let Jesus in, he could heal all of that anger.
If Jesus was a real savior I would gladly let him in,and about laughing off my rage, I wasn't I was more or less mocking your previous statement.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
I mean you're threatening to "deal with me".
That's why I thought you felt threatened.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10-30-2010, 12:27 AM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,266
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadcat View Post
If Jesus was a real savior I would gladly let him in,and about laughing off my rage, I wasn't I was more or less mocking your previous statement.
Why would you mock Jesus if you didn't hate him? I don't tend to search out things that I have no interest in. Either Jesus sent you here to try and save you, or you hate Christians and came to our board to basically "poke us with sticks".
Quote:
That's why I thought you felt threatened.
Well, if I had said that "I will deal with you" would you not feel like that was a threat?
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-30-2010, 12:32 AM
Foul Nazi Pig's Avatar
Foul Nazi Pig Foul Nazi Pig is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 26
Foul Nazi Pig is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

[QUOTE=Viggo B. Kristoffersen;625653In fact, studies show that almost every atheist are lefties and visa versa. Luckily for us, all lefties and all atheists will burn in HELL for eternity. [/QUOTE]

Let's see about this one......NO!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 10-30-2010, 12:38 AM
Imam Rashik's Avatar
Imam Rashik Imam Rashik is offline
Unsaved trash, Islamofascist demon
 

Hellbound Heathen Best stoning bucket 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Praising Allah (pigs be upon him)
Posts: 265
Imam Rashik is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Imam Rashik is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Imam Rashik is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Imam Rashik is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Imam Rashik is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Imam Rashik is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Imam Rashik is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadcat View Post
I'm very sorry if you feel threatened in any way by deal with I meant we had to support simple-minded people like you. Oh and I didn't capitalize the word bible because it is a brainwashing book but I cannot resists a woman's tempts so Bible, oh and guess what no fit of rage.
Do not threaten or mock believers of Allah (pigs be upon him).
__________________
SURA 1
2. All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
3. The Beneficent, the Merciful.

pigs be upon him means piss be upon him
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 10-30-2010, 12:42 AM
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
Posts: 24,757
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Angry Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadcat View Post
Concerning knowledge, I'm sure it makes you feel quite knowledgeable when you put Ph.D. after your your name doesn't it? It feels good to congregate with others that are brainwashed and can't think for themselves and have to quote "holy" scripture to debate doesn't it? My point is following these made up rules will get you nowhere in life and when you die you will learn the sad truth that the Christian "god" is not real.
Son, jealousy does not become you. Dr. Manning worked hard for his PhD. One day, when you get out grade school, you can go one and maybe get a high school diploma, though I am not sure you'll make the grade.

Friend, rules are meant to manage the unruly in society, people like you. Unchecked it would be mayhem. Is that what you want?
__________________
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 10-30-2010, 12:51 AM
Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.'s Avatar
Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is offline
Pastor, Physician, Scholar and Financial Genius
Ask me about my unlimited-income opportunities! Invest with the Best!
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Flat Earth True Christian™ Heaven Bound Christian Love Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Tell her once The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Scientist™ Teabag Patriot Tithing Manager 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Pastor of GOD 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 247
Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. is a True Christian™
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Dear sadcat,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadcat View Post
Concerning knowledge, I'm sure it makes you feel quite knowledgeable when you put Ph.D. after your your name doesn't it?
Not at all. What makes me feel knowledgeable is the knowledge I have of the Holy Bible.

Quote:
It feels good to congregate with others that are brainwashed and can't think for themselves and have to quote "holy" scripture to debate doesn't it?
People who are brainwashed usually end up being atheists. They believe scientists who change their theories every month instead of the facts in the Holy Bible which never change because the Holy Bible contains eternal truth.

Quote:
My point is following these made up rules will get you nowhere in life and when you die you will learn the sad truth that the Christian "god" is not real.
Let's entertain your assumption here for a second. Suppose you are right, then there will be nothing after death, no Heaven and no Hell. So I will not suffer in that case and neither will you.

But now try to activate your brain, just assume, if only for a second, that you are wrong and I am right. In that case you will end up burning in Hell for all eternity!

I think it is clear what the smart choice here is. So as you can see being brainwashed leads to nothing while actually using your brain will guide you in the right direction!

"And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth." (Exodus 34:6)

Yours in Christ,

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.
__________________
How to Study the Bible - About HELL! - The Miracles of Jesus - Biblical Facts - Scientific PROOF

THE BIBLE SAYS THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO HEAVEN!
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE YOU!

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9


1. Admit you are a worthless sinner. Romans 3:10
2. Be willing to turn from sin (repent). Acts 17:30
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and
rose from the dead. Romans 10:9-10
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become
your personal Savior, Boss, King and Lord. Romans 10:13
What to Pray:

Lord Jesus, I know that I have sinned against you.
I know that I am not perfect and that I can never
please you through my own efforts. I know that I
deserve to be judged according to my sins. And, I
know that I have absolutely nothing to offer you.

Lord Jesus, I ask you to forgive me. I do not rely
on myself but only on you and I receive you as
Lord of my life and as savior of my soul.
Lord Jesus, please save me!

Accepted Jesus as your Savior?
Now you need to:


1. Study your KJV Bible every day
to get to know Christ better.
2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship,
and serve with other Christians
in a church where Christ is preached,
and the Bible is the final authority.
4. Tell others about Jesus Christ
until the day Jesus finally kills you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
left-handedness, obama is the antichrist, satanism, sinister evil people

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:18 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved