The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Teaching His Word

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-11-2010, 09:19 AM
CreasyBear's Avatar
CreasyBear CreasyBear is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4
CreasyBear is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
Friends, what the Word of God says and what your conscience tell you will frequently be in conflict. Being saved and having faith means ignoring your conscience and following Jesus, Amen.

Praise Jesus!
Pastor Billy-Reuben

Thats the problem. You need someone telling you what you can and can't do. You are not able to think for yourself. Right there makes an women that doesn't believe in this crap over 9000 times smarter than you.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Pastor Billy-Reuben's Avatar
Pastor Billy-Reuben Pastor Billy-Reuben is offline
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Libertydale, NC
Posts: 5,981
Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreasyBear View Post
Thats the problem. You need someone telling you what you can and can't do.
So do you, only you choose not to listen to God's Word. It seems to me that you are the one with a problem, and you had better get it solved quick before Jesus comes back.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
__________________
Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Perry / Bachmann 2012 -- The Government We Deserve

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Simon Tam Simon Tam is offline
Unsaved Trash, hatemonger
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25
Simon Tam is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

Simon says, God works through your conscience always has, always will.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-12-2010, 12:29 AM
GOD=life's Avatar
GOD=life GOD=life is offline
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: God's Favorite Country
Posts: 3,069
GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Tam View Post
Simon says, God works through your conscience always has, always will.
How about the moderators on here remove your post for inaccuracy just like they do over at wikipedia?

How about you tell serial killers that God works through their conscience. They will surely agree with you.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-23-2010, 07:21 AM
NewlySaved NewlySaved is offline
Unsaved Trash, nancyboy
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey
Posts: 32
NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Tam View Post
Simon says, God works through your conscience always has, always will.
God works through your conscience IF you except Jesus as your savior and follow all of his good teachings, Simon. Otherwise that voice in your head is Satan and he's deceiving you into believing that he is God!

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...12&version=KJV

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...20&version=KJV
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-08-2010, 07:09 PM
BishopAgyanMam's Avatar
BishopAgyanMam BishopAgyanMam is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ghana
Posts: 38
BishopAgyanMam has had a couple of people click the rep button.BishopAgyanMam has had a couple of people click the rep button.BishopAgyanMam has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
You are being ridiculous, Elizabeth. Your argument is basically this: If the Bible says something that I know for a fact isn't true, would I believe the Bible anyway? For that argument to work, there would have to be something in the Bible that is false, but there isn't. If the premise of an "if" statement is false, then the conclusion is utterly meaningless. Simple predicate calculus can tell you that.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
i thank you so very much sir for reports like this! i really enjoy reading statements that show that science and logic can be used as a a crusading tool! bravo! it is something i am not used to and i will use it whenever challenged during my public sermons on the bus.

praise you all! finding these very helpfull blogs really is an divinely accelerator for my quest! thank you!
__________________
The power of the LORD came upon Elijah and, tucking his cloak into his belt, he ran ahead of Ahab all the way to Jezreel.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-05-2010, 07:48 PM
undecided's Avatar
undecided undecided is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2
undecided is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

So, you're basically saying that you should not use your mind to make decisions, but rather you should blindly follow the Bible and let it make all your decisions for you? I disagree with that. The mind is the tool of human survival. We are not animals. We have no claws, no sharp teeth, only a wonderfully intelligent mind, capable of logic and reason. But you propose that we abandon our tool of survival and follow this book, blindly making decisions based off of it. How are we supposed to survive, if we leave behind the only tool that keeps ourselves alive?
Do you even know what survival is? Since this site seems to define good as "the avoidance of evil" you may define survival as "the avoidance of death." That is wrong. By that logic building is just the avoidance of destruction. Yet centuries of abstaining from destroying will not raise one building for you to avoid destroying, just as not dying does not mean that you are surviving. Survival is not the act of reproducing so that the species continues, which you might find as evil according to your book anyway. Survival is the act by which you are able to lead a productive, happy life. Productive because you can have a job and support yourself through free trade. Happy because you can follow your moral values, the moral values given to you by your mind, because it is your mind that allows you to survive.
Following your book, the Bible, will not bring you the great life that it tells you it will. Following that book will simply erase your mind, bit by bit, until the time comes that you are no longer able to make decisions based on your own judgement any longer. It looks like some of you are already at that point, and for you my post is useless, because you aren't reading it trying to understand it, but you are reading it trying to not understand, to use your non-mind to blank out my logic. I am appealing to those of you who are not at that point. Come back to your mind. Use your mind to make decisions, rather than the book you blindly follow.
Some background on myself: I was raised roman catholic, but my mind has been telling me otherwise my entire life.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Rev. Jim Osborne's Avatar
Rev. Jim Osborne Rev. Jim Osborne is offline
True Christian™ Televangelist
Director of Fundraising and Tithing
On the Look Out for Wife #6!
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Tithing Manager Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Teabag Patriot Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Scientist™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Japan Iceland Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Apostles Grove, Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 8,733
Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

Undecided,

I think you have failed to understand Pastor Billy-Reuben's point. He was not talking about survival. What he was getting at is to trust in the Bible more than your own empathy and conscience. He offered several examples of where his conscience and the Bible conflict.

For example, it "feels" genocide is wrong, to systematically murder men, women, and children because of their ethnicity....but it is actually okay in certain cases because God commands it. What Pastor-Billy Reuben is saying is to ignore those "feelings" (that is just the Devil trying to lead you astray) and put all your faith in the Bible.

This makes sense because the Word of God trumps our own conscience. Are you so arrogant to think that you know what is moral and what is not? God created morality and has set the rules. The Bible is a rulebook and for us to question those rules is a sin.
__________________

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-05-2010, 08:20 PM
undecided's Avatar
undecided undecided is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2
undecided is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
Undecided,
I think you have failed to understand Pastor Billy-Reuben's point. He was not talking about survival. What he was getting at is to trust in the Bible more than your own empathy and conscience.
There is no difference. Your conscience is an extension of your mind, it is the section of your mind that asks "right or wrong?" before you commit an action. It is the section that says right or wrong after you commit an action, so that you may learn from it and in the future you can do the same, or differently. You are proposing to get rid of your conscience, to eliminate that part of your mind in exchange for your book. As I pointed out, the mind is the human's tool of survival, so how do you propose to survive after you eliminate the mind? Yes you may be alive, but are you really surviving? Are you happy? Seriously happy, not happy as in you're happy because you are following the Bible, and it says that if you follow it you will be happy. Are you productive? Do you wake up to every day thinking that you are going to destroy those who are uninformed, or do you wake up thinking that you will achieve a goal, a productive goal based on free trade. Not necessarily monetary trade, but a trade of goods, mind or ideas. If you violate either happiness or productivity, then you are not really surviving.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
He offered several examples of where his conscience and the Bible conflict.
Yes he did, and he followed the Bible every time. That is what I am against. If your mind agrees with the Bible, then go ahead and follow it, not because it is the Bible, but because you agree with it. But follow your mind, do not blindly do what the Bible says. Above all follow the law of identity. A is A. You cannot blank out any part of reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
For example, it "feels" genocide is wrong, to systematically murder men, women, and children because of their ethnicity....but it is actually okay in certain cases because God commands it. What Pastor-Billy Reuben is saying is to ignore those "feelings" (that is just the Devil trying to lead you astray) and put all your faith in the Bible.
No it is not ok. You should not kill people because God tells you to. You should never have to kill a person, but if you do then it should be because they use force against you first. That is the only valid reason to kill a person, according to my mind. You might say that your mind thinks differently, but I have to ask you, is your mind really thinking or is it blindly following a book?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
This makes sense because the Word of God trumps our own conscience. Are you so arrogant to think that you know what is moral and what is not? God created morality and has set the rules. The Bible is a rulebook and for us to question those rules is a sin.
So here you are saying that God trumps our conscience, which is the same as saying that God trumps our mind. If the mind is our tool of survival, then you are saying that God is trying to lead us to death. I do know what is moral, because I am able to depend on my objective mind, and I am proud of it. I accept reality and use logic, the tool of human survival, to decide what is moral. The fact that you have to cite the Bible shows the extent of the destruction of your mind.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Posts: 15,634
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided View Post
So, you're basically saying that you should not use your mind to make decisions, but rather you should blindly follow the Bible and let it make all your decisions for you? I disagree with that. The mind is the tool of human survival.
And what about the soul?
Quote:
We are not animals. We have no claws, no sharp teeth, only a wonderfully intelligent mind, capable of logic and reason. But you propose that we abandon our tool of survival and follow this book, blindly making decisions based off of it. How are we supposed to survive, if we leave behind the only tool that keeps ourselves alive?
God is what made us live in the first place, so trust in him and everything will be fine.
Quote:
Do you even know what survival is? Since this site seems to define good as "the avoidance of evil" you may define survival as "the avoidance of death." That is wrong. By that logic building is just the avoidance of destruction. Yet centuries of abstaining from destroying will not raise one building for you to avoid destroying, just as not dying does not mean that you are surviving. Survival is not the act of reproducing so that the species continues, which you might find as evil according to your book anyway. Survival is the act by which you are able to lead a productive, happy life. Productive because you can have a job and support yourself through free trade. Happy because you can follow your moral values, the moral values given to you by your mind, because it is your mind that allows you to survive.
Following your book, the Bible, will not bring you the great life that it tells you it will. Following that book will simply erase your mind, bit by bit, until the time comes that you are no longer able to make decisions based on your own judgement any longer. It looks like some of you are already at that point, and for you my post is useless, because you aren't reading it trying to understand it, but you are reading it trying to not understand, to use your non-mind to blank out my logic. I am appealing to those of you who are not at that point. Come back to your mind. Use your mind to make decisions, rather than the book you blindly follow.
Some background on myself: I was raised roman catholic, but my mind has been telling me otherwise my entire life.
Again, you ignore the existence of the immortal soul and of God altogether.
__________________
O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 07-17-2010, 08:47 PM
Ninnyboy's Avatar
Ninnyboy Ninnyboy is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: on my knees in the loo
Posts: 15
Ninnyboy is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default 'Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"'? I'm sorry?

YOUWHAT?!

I think you shouldn't be allowed outside, you sick freak.
RAPE IS OK BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS SO?!

God gave you a mind so you could make up your own mind you stupid prick.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-17-2010, 10:04 PM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 76,649
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 'Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"'? I'm sorr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninboy View Post
YOUWHAT?!

I think you shouldn't be allowed outside, you sick freak.
RAPE IS OK BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS SO?!

God gave you a mind so you could make up your own mind you stupid prick.
Dear Toilet Mouth;

Where did we claim that rape was "OK?"


All we are saying is that God wants us to obey His every word (not just some of them). Is that too much to ask?
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-18-2010, 09:08 PM
yourmother's Avatar
yourmother yourmother is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Heavenly fields of England
Posts: 15
yourmother is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 'Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"'? I'm sorr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Dear Toilet Mouth;

Where did we claim that rape was "OK?"


All we are saying is that God wants us to obey His every word (not just some of them). Is that too much to ask?
How do you know that's what God wants?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-18-2010, 09:47 PM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,279
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 'Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"'? I'm sorr

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
How do you know that's what God wants?
Because he put it in his book. Sheesh, it's all there for anyone to read.
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-11-2010, 10:30 PM
RomanK's Avatar
RomanK RomanK is offline
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocker
 

Caution - Poster is Crazy Full of it How dumb can you get? Rides the Short Bus Hellbound Heathen 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Run children, ZEKE is ready for the brown eye invitational
Posts: 189
RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

Frederick Neitszche wrote. A casual strole through an insane asylum shows faith proves nothing.

If ones consciousness is ignored then that man is no differnt than the psycopath in which they incarsarate. Thus inturn the God in which they follow would have let hell into heaven. Oh wait I forgot it does say heaven became hell, my bad. It's a real shame when God becomes something more than the heaven within. Death will not grant you heaven.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-11-2010, 10:36 PM
RomanK's Avatar
RomanK RomanK is offline
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocker
 

Caution - Poster is Crazy Full of it How dumb can you get? Rides the Short Bus Hellbound Heathen 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Run children, ZEKE is ready for the brown eye invitational
Posts: 189
RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 'Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"'? I'm sorr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Dear Toilet Mouth;

Where did we claim that rape was "OK?"


All we are saying is that God wants us to obey His every word (not just some of them). Is that too much to ask?
Rape in the bible? coming right up. satanic link removed

Last edited by Phebe Carlyle; 10-11-2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: satanic link removed
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Phebe Carlyle's Avatar
Phebe Carlyle Phebe Carlyle is offline
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: At all times between Genesis and Revelation
Posts: 2,620
Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanKorvinus View Post
Frederick Neitszche wrote. A casual strole through an insane asylum shows faith proves nothing.

If ones consciousness is ignored then that man is no differnt than the psycopath in which they incarsarate. Thus inturn the God in which they follow would have let hell into heaven. Oh wait I forgot it does say heaven became hell, my bad. It's a real shame when God becomes something more than the heaven within. Death will not grant you heaven.
Is the above rant your feeble attempt to come across as being 'deep'?

If so, FAIL!

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
__________________




There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Brother Harold Porter Brother Harold Porter is offline
Landover Senior Outreach
Touching Men, Women and Children with the Good News!

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Gay Flat Earth One Year/1000 posts Ex-liberal Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Tagging for Jesus Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork True Republican Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: On permanent Sabbatical
Posts: 7,277
Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanKorvinus View Post
Frederick Neitszche wrote. A casual strole through an insane asylum shows faith proves nothing.

If ones consciousness is ignored then that man is no differnt than the psycopath in which they incarsarate. Thus inturn the God in which they follow would have let hell into heaven. Oh wait I forgot it does say heaven became hell, my bad. It's a real shame when God becomes something more than the heaven within. Death will not grant you heaven.
Nietzsche was himself insane and a hateful God-mocker.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-11-2010, 11:02 PM
RomanK's Avatar
RomanK RomanK is offline
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocker
 

Caution - Poster is Crazy Full of it How dumb can you get? Rides the Short Bus Hellbound Heathen 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Run children, ZEKE is ready for the brown eye invitational
Posts: 189
RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

Yeah neitszche was a bad guy, he even put himslef in harms way to save a horse from being beaten. yeah a real bad guy!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-11-2010, 11:07 PM
RomanK's Avatar
RomanK RomanK is offline
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocker
 

Caution - Poster is Crazy Full of it How dumb can you get? Rides the Short Bus Hellbound Heathen 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Run children, ZEKE is ready for the brown eye invitational
Posts: 189
RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RomanK is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience"

If you need deep then here it is

Faith: a self reflection of ones own vanity. What cute little sin. People always act like they are going to slay the devil. Ever notice how when they think they have won that they celebrate with pride and vanity on thier tounge! A truimphant contradiction. I suppose this is why our father loves us, not to mention why it says that our father is Satan. Odd how they put that right in the bible!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bible study, death style choice, deuteronomy, god hates, john, leviticus, luke, matthew, moral americans, morals and ethics, numbers, peter, raped women are whores, romans, scripture-rich threads

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved