Incredible, goofy, self-serving, in denial of God's plan:
"Hicks" is the husband and wife team who devised yet another scheme of shilling self-enlightenment for their followers
who give them money and
The basis and source of Mr. and Mrs. Hicks' magic fou-fou is an imaginary spirit (many of them, really) named Abraham.
It it from this "Abraham" that they get their whatever.
From the Wickedpedia entry
Abraham outlines Their teachings as follows:
- You are a Physical Extension of that which is Non-physical.
- You are here in this body because you chose to be here.
- The basis of your life is Freedom; the purpose of your life is Joy.
- You are a creator; you create with your every thought.
- Anything that you can imagine is yours to be or do or have.
- You are choosing your creations as you are choosing your thoughts.
- The Universe adores you; for it knows your broadest intentions.
- Relax into your natural well-being. All is well.
- You are a creator of thoughtways on your unique path of joy.
- Actions to be taken and monies to be exchanged are by-products of your focus on joy.
- You may appropriately depart your body without illness or pain.
- You cannot die; you are eternally Consciousness and Creator.
How did PP
find out about this Hicks-Abraham stuff?
By pure chance of Jesus' showing them out to me.
I was watching the oddly funny, heterosexual anti-Christian comic, Zach Taylor:
Video response from a priest of the Abraham-Hicks
Cultist homer Lazar Crawford
Proof of his ass
is found in his video list
I looked at the Abraham Cruise video found in Lazar's vid. list, and did a Google.
That's how I found out about this new and crazy cult.