Why should we care?
A bunch of Papists
gets sick of the Pope (we do
get that), a Papist monk wants to start fornicating
, escapes his order, gets some lessons in the Grease Language, marries a nun in a twist worthy of The Bold and The Beautiful
, and nails 95 self-repeating sentences on a Papist Temple door. He cherry-picks
the Pauline Epistles to dismiss everything else but Faith™, usurps Christianity with this "Faith" and tries to justify this by attempting to discard many pivotal parts of the Bible
. After getting rid of the indulgences of the Pope, he establishes a new Papist Church
in his own name
, accepts Muslims as "heretic Christians" and disregards the KJV
by translating the Bible
Why should we care? Because he and his minions (Zwingli, Melancolitis ulcerosa, Calvin, Zinzendorf) have caused havoc on a scale surpassed only by the Pope and his followers. Millions are now in Hell
because of this man. Luther. Due to this, we shall present within this "year of celebration" selected trespasses of the reformers and we start with Luther and his 95 theses
. It is now almost exactly 499 years
since he posted them. They are celebrated by the Plattdeutch community, by the Missouri synod and by the more insignificant Lutheran cultists all over Scandinavia
. What did these theses include what what was it that Luther failed to assess?!
of them. We can
understand their appeal. At first glance, they attack the Pope
, one of the principal enemies of God in a manner that would have been most welcome in 1517.
5. The pope neither desires nor is able to remit any penalties except those imposed by his own authority or that of the canons.
6. The pope cannot remit any guilt, except by declaring and showing that it has been remitted by God; or, to be sure, by remitting guilt in cases reserved to his judgment. If his right to grant remission in these cases were disregarded, the guilt would certainly remain unforgiven.
This is all True™. The Pope has no power over Jesus
or God. The Big Business of the day was to sell indulgences that would forgive all sins and shorten the period a soul would spend in the Papally-invented "Purgatory".
21. Thus those indulgence preachers are in error who say that a man is absolved from every penalty and saved by papal indulgences.
22. As a matter of fact, the pope remits to souls in purgatory no penalty which, according to canon law, they should have paid in this life.
And it gets even better
when Luther describes us
, True Christians™
36. Any truly repentant Christian has a right to full remission of penalty and guilt, even without indulgence letters.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Verily, these theses seem to be quite good!
Heck, look at this one!
54. Injury is done to the Word of God when, in the same sermon, an equal or larger amount of time is devoted to indulgences than to the Word.
- 2 Peter 1:20- Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
But then things start to crumble
. Soon it is clear that Luther was expectedly under Satan's influence
when he wrote these. First, he starts to use argumentative fallacies
by appealing to the authority of Catholic false Saints.
Why St. Lawrence?
59. St. Lawrence said that the poor of the church were the treasures of the church, but he spoke according to the usage of the word in his own time.
Why not Jesus
Himself!? Luther could have referred only to the Bible
,m he preached about sola scriptura
, so what is this St. Lawrence doing here?
Admittedly, it, once again, gets better
at the end:
94. Christians should be exhorted to be diligent in following Christ, their Head, through penalties, death and hell.
95. And thus be confident of entering into heaven through many tribulations rather than through the false security of peace (Acts 14:22).
Now we're talking! If we assess all this, the theses would apparently seem to us more positive than negative. No Pope, no indulgences, instead, fear of Hell and Punishment! T
his is good stuff! But we're forgetting the context! All this was written to seduce
those totally fed up with the Pope to support the Lutheran Cult. We have to look into some more issues
that the Lutheranists are obeying on a daily bases to assess what really took place during reformation.
A. The Bible
The Bible says:
2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
All Scripture, all of the Bible!
No exceptions! Luther, however, wanted to discard
some parts of the Bible!
Hebrews, James, Jude, 2 Peter, 2 and 3 John, and the Revelation of John. These books are considered to be canonical in modern Lutheran churches, with the caveat that they are not quite on the same level as the other books as complete expressions of evangelical truth, and should be used with care.
Why did he do that? Because he used the faultiest kind of logic ever! He started with the conclusions
- only faith™) and then looked for evidence for this conclusion
. For some, this is superficially similar to Creation Science, but unlike Luther, us Creations Scientists do not discard any part of the Bible! Why these books that belong to "all Scripture" that were inspired by God? Because they contain the ammunition to destroy the Lutheran Cult
once and for ever!
And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
- Not only Faith™ but Obedience (Ecclesiastes 12:13).
2 Peter 1:10
Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
2 John 1:6
And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
- Ungodly deeds will be judged.
3 John 1:11
Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
- Just compare this with Ecclesiastes 12:13 for God's Sake!
of Luther to discard all the Books that contradicted
his premeditated conclusions. This is Academic Theology of the usual but of the most revolting kind
: twisting Bible to fit your own musings.
This is what we see when sincere but lost souls apply some of their favorite verses (often sola John 3:16
) to the menace of homosexuality, evolution, emancipation, and "Jesus love everyone (please see Romans 9:13).
Regarding the Bible, Luther did the unthinkable
. The Holy Bible is transmitted through the Holy Spirit
, Luther's work is thus blasphemy
. We now know where he is (Matthew 12:31).
B. What Luther neglected: The LBC Theses posted on 1 November 2016
1. We admit
that Luther despised the Pope
as he should have and wanted to discard the indulgences.
2. We recognize that he did little else
3. Luther tried to dismiss some inerrant Books
of the Bible.
4. Therefore, he is now in the furnace
5. He failed to mention
the most grievous faults of the Papist cult.
6. And his followers continue to support these heresies
7. That are as follows:
8. He never
condemned the Papist obsession with boy-love
9. He never
condemned the Pope's endorsement of evolution
10. He never
condemned the Pope's acceptance of atheist Salvation
11. Similar to the Pope, he accepts Muslims
as (heretic) Christians not dissimilar to, e.g
., Arians (Newton was one; John 14:6).
They condemn all heresies which have sprung up against this article, as the Manichaeans, who assumed two principles, one Good and the other Evil: also the Valentinians, Arians, Eunomians, Mohammedans, and all such.
12. He failed
to have patience and wait for the Only Perfect Word of God, the King James Bible
, appear. Instead, he produced his own "translations"
into his Gothic.
13. By translating the KJV into the German vernacular he opened up the Pandora's box of all kinds of manic street preachers
making first conclusions, then searching the Bible for a few suitable verses, and establishing his own false Church.
We shall continue the list in due course. As for now, we are proud and happy to follow the Word of God to the Letter
secure in our Friendship with Jesus
, with guaranteed Eternal Existence in Him
Yours in Christ,