The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting

Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,365
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
That, unkind sir, is YOUR opinion. Get some concrete facts that state aside from the bible that state your "facts"
MASS EFFECT 2 FTW!!!
Were do "facts" come into moral, ethics and life philosophy? Are you one of those secularist who want society run by cold science? Would you prefer we practice eugenics kill the weak and ill?

If you haven't been paying attention to the world outside you window while you play with game pad like the basement dwelling luzer you are nature is a might cold place were its eat or be eaten. Is that what you want morality based on?
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-03-2011, 09:54 PM
.BORN.'s Avatar
.BORN. .BORN. is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: IN THE SKY LIKE S.R. HADDEN
Posts: 1
.BORN. is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
By keeping them at home during elections men can select a real president like Sarah Palin
You have gravely mis-stated here, brother.

1 Timothy 2:12 clearly says:
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

Sarah Palin cannot be President, it is against God's wishes.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-04-2011, 01:05 AM
NMeier's Avatar
NMeier NMeier is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Attend school at 2222 N. Santiago Blvd.
Posts: 8
NMeier is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

I think you all need to read this because I've read through several threads and noticed a trend in that most all of the scripture referenced is taken out of context and misused or misinterpreted... I do hope you'll hear me out. I'll start from the top and show how each one of these references is taken out of context or misused.

Let's start with 1st Timothy 2: 11-12 -"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

First, lets remember this book is written by Paul to Timothy firstly as a warning against false teachings within the church. We also find instructions pertaining to administration and worship within the church. This reference is taken dreadfully out of context. Now lets have an English lesson now I'm using a today's English version of the bible because that's what i have available at the moment, but the word changes are minor. The topic sentence of the paragraph that includes 1 Tim. 2:11-12 is 1 Tim. 2:8-"In every church service I want men to pray, men who are dedicated to God and can lift up their hands in prayer without anger or argument." The passage continues: 1 Tim. 2:9-10-"I also want the women to be modest and sensible about their clothes and dress properly; not with fancy hair styles or with gold ornaments or pearls or expensive dresses, but with good deeds, as is proper for women who claim to be religious." Here begins 1 Tim. 2:11-12, now obviously Paul has been talking about worship through the entire passage and, "COM" as he is referred to as, expects me to believe that Paul suddenly went on a tangent and was talking about how women shouldn't be aloud to teach or have any position of authority over men. As we have seen this is taken woefully out of context and is referring to women in the church women should not be pastors or hold positions of authority in the church. This passage is referring to church services NOT NORMAL WORKING JOBS.

Lets move on to his next reference, shall we? I believe it was Mark 7:8-
"For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do." Here is the entire passage leading up to this verse from the King James Version online bible:


1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash [their] hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders. 4 And [when they come] from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, [as] the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables. 5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands? 6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with [their] lips, but their heart is far from me. 7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men. "For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do."

This passage talks about Jesus' disciples eating bread with "unclean" hands, they had not washed them in the way the Pharisee's prescribed. The Pharisee's had taken their law and placed it above the law of God and Jesus calls them hypocrites for it quoting a prophecy of Isaiah. Jesus continues saying that the Pharisee's are teaching the laws of man in place of the doctrines from God. Verse 8 is Jesus telling about how they have laid aside God's commands and held to their own traditions-washing pots and cups and other things in the "proper" way. This verse has absolutely nothing to do with men doing jobs better then women whatsoever.

The next quote our friend makes is from the book of Deuteronomy. Deu. 22:5-"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."

This verse is simple old testament law surprisingly not taken out of context as all context around the verse is several other laws. However, as the military does not discriminate against race or gender uniforms do not pertain to one gender over the other... This verse is woefully misused in the context our friend "COM" has put it into.

The next biblical reference "COM" makes is Isaiah 3:12- "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths."

Before we start on this reference lets all agree on something: Isaiah is a book of prophecy it is not like proverbs which contains some useful words and phrases that people may or may not choose to live by. Let's put the verse in its context:

1 For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water, 2 The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient, 3 The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counsellor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator. 4 And I will give children [to be] their princes, and babes shall rule over them. 5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable. 6 When a man shall take hold of his brother of the house of his father, [saying], Thou hast clothing, be thou our ruler, and [let] this ruin [be] under thy hand: 7 In that day shall he swear, saying, I will not be an healer; for in my house [is] neither bread nor clothing: make me not a ruler of the people. 8 For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings [are] against the LORD, to provoke the eyes of his glory. 9The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide [it] not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves. 10 Say ye to the righteous, that [it shall be] well [with him]: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. 11 Woe unto the wicked! [it shall be] ill [with him]: for the reward of his hands shall be given him. "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths."

Now in the very first verse of this passage it mentions that God will take something away from Jerusalem and Judah, so we know this prophecy is about Jerusalem and Judah. We also know that this is Old Testament prophecy. We know that this prophecy is fulfilled through Christ and his perfect life on earth. Also this prophecy has nothing to do with today or America for that matter it was made about another country in a different time period. This verse does NOT mean that women will destroy our paths today. This verse is about Jerusalem not America and does not have anything to do with women and their right to vote.

Next we have Genesis 3:16- "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

While it is true God created woman to serve man, nowhere in the bible does it say it is the woman's job to server her husband 24/7 and wait on him hand and foot. Also we must remember this is Old Testament as well Jesus took the punishment for our sins and was the ultimate sacrifice fulfilling all OT laws perfectly. Here is a better idea of what christian marriage should be from 1 Peter 3:1-7:

1 Likewise, ye wives, [be] in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 2 While they behold your chaste conversation [coupled] with fear. 3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4But [let it be] the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. 5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands: 6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement. 7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with [them] according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

CONCLUSION
I hope this has been a very informative post and that you will all forgive "COM" for his mistake. It is very common to misuse, misinterpret, or take the bible out of context. If you think I have misused or taken scripture out of context in this post call me out on it I will take some time and fix whatever you believe I have taken out of context or misused. Good luck, stay safe, and remember, John 3:16.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is online now
Associate Pastor of Theology
Staunch Bibleophile
Faint Not If You Are Rebuked By Him.
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Posts: 13,237
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMeier View Post
I think you all need to read this because I've read through several threads and noticed a trend in that most all of the scripture referenced is taken out of context and misused or misinterpreted... I do hope you'll hear me out. I'll start from the top and show how each one of these references is taken out of context or misused.

Let's start with 1st Timothy 2: 11-12 -"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

First, lets remember this book is written by Paul to Timothy firstly as a warning against false teachings within the church. We also find instructions pertaining to administration and worship within the church. This reference is taken dreadfully out of context. Now lets have an English lesson now I'm using a today's English version of the bible because that's what i have available at the moment, but the word changes are minor. The topic sentence of the paragraph that includes 1 Tim. 2:11-12 is 1 Tim. 2:8-"In every church service I want men to pray, men who are dedicated to God and can lift up their hands in prayer without anger or argument."

Here is your first either misreading or outright lie. Using the New American Standard Bible,

1 Timothy 2:8
Therefore I want the men in every place to pray, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and dissension.

KJV

8I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

Young's Literal

8I wish, therefore, that men pray in every place, lifting up kind hands, apart from anger and reasoning;

English Standard Version.

8 I desire then that in every place the men should pray,

Let's go on from there.

13For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Wait, according to your logic, she should be having babies in the church, since it only applies to within the church.
__________________
Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

Contact me for private counseling. levijoneslbc@gmail.com



Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-04-2011, 01:43 AM
NMeier's Avatar
NMeier NMeier is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Attend school at 2222 N. Santiago Blvd.
Posts: 8
NMeier is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post

Here is your first either misreading or outright lie. Using the New American Standard Bible,

1 Timothy 2:8
Therefore I want the men in every place to pray, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and dissension.

KJV

8I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

Young's Literal

8I wish, therefore, that men pray in every place, lifting up kind hands, apart from anger and reasoning;

English Standard Version.

8 I desire then that in every place the men should pray,

Let's go on from there.

13For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Wait, according to your logic, she should be having babies in the church, since it only applies to within the church.
I think you misread the version its literally called Today's English Version its copyrighted in 1992 and I fail to see your argument could you please be more explanatory?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-04-2011, 01:43 AM
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is online now
Associate Pastor of Theology
Staunch Bibleophile
Faint Not If You Are Rebuked By Him.
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Posts: 13,237
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMeier View Post
The next biblical reference "COM" makes is Isaiah 3:12- "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths."

Before we start on this reference lets all agree on something: Isaiah is a book of prophecy it is not like proverbs which contains some useful words and phrases that people may or may not choose to live by. Let's put the verse in its context:

1 For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water, 2 The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient, 3 The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counsellor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator. 4 And I will give children [to be] their princes, and babes shall rule over them. 5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable. 6 When a man shall take hold of his brother of the house of his father, [saying], Thou hast clothing, be thou our ruler, and [let] this ruin [be] under thy hand: 7 In that day shall he swear, saying, I will not be an healer; for in my house [is] neither bread nor clothing: make me not a ruler of the people. 8 For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings [are] against the LORD, to provoke the eyes of his glory. 9The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide [it] not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves. 10 Say ye to the righteous, that [it shall be] well [with him]: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. 11 Woe unto the wicked! [it shall be] ill [with him]: for the reward of his hands shall be given him. "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths."

Now in the very first verse of this passage it mentions that God will take something away from Jerusalem and Judah, so we know this prophecy is about Jerusalem and Judah. We also know that this is Old Testament prophecy. We know that this prophecy is fulfilled through Christ and his perfect life on earth. Also this prophecy has nothing to do with today or America for that matter it was made about another country in a different time period. This verse does NOT mean that women will destroy our paths today.
It clearly does state that having the women rule over them is a very bad thing. The reference works today as well as then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMeier View Post
Next we have Genesis 3:16- "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

While it is true God created woman to serve man, nowhere in the bible does it say it is the woman's job to server her husband 24/7 and wait on him hand and foot. Also we must remember this is Old Testament as well Jesus took the punishment for our sins and was the ultimate sacrifice fulfilling all OT laws perfectly.


Does this sound like all is forgiven?

13For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.


__________________
Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

Contact me for private counseling. levijoneslbc@gmail.com



Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-04-2011, 01:47 AM
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is online now
Associate Pastor of Theology
Staunch Bibleophile
Faint Not If You Are Rebuked By Him.
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Posts: 13,237
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMeier View Post
I think you misread the version its literally called Today's English Version its copyrighted in 1992 and I fail to see your argument could you please be more explanatory?
I'm telling you, you have a fluffy bunny false version. I showed you four different versions of the Bible that say everywhere and not just in the church.

Also, it says that women will be saved in child bearing. How could that apply to only within the Church?

15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.


By your logic, Paul would have just gone off on an unrelated tangent.
__________________
Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

Contact me for private counseling. levijoneslbc@gmail.com



Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-04-2011, 01:50 AM
NMeier's Avatar
NMeier NMeier is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Attend school at 2222 N. Santiago Blvd.
Posts: 8
NMeier is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
It clearly does state that having the women rule over them is a very bad thing. The reference works today as well as then.


[/COLOR][/FONT]
Does this sound like all is forgiven?

13For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.


Actually, Isaiah is specifically talking about that time period it does not apply to today because today is not then =)

second u forget that genesis is long before Christ comes so using that verse to say " does this sound like all is forgiven" does not work since Jesus came and died long after that.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is online now
Associate Pastor of Theology
Staunch Bibleophile
Faint Not If You Are Rebuked By Him.
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Posts: 13,237
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMeier View Post
Actually, Isaiah is specifically talking about that time period it does not apply to today because today is not then =)
Of course it applies. Isaiah was appalled then as he would be now. Because they are God's rules.


Quote:
Originally Posted by NMeier View Post
second u forget that genesis is long before Christ comes so using that verse to say " does this sound like all is forgiven" does not work since Jesus came and died long after that.
I was quoting from 1 Timothy 2 not Genesis. Maybe you have heard somewhere that Paul came after Jesus?

11Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
__________________
Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

Contact me for private counseling. levijoneslbc@gmail.com



Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-04-2011, 01:55 AM
NMeier's Avatar
NMeier NMeier is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Attend school at 2222 N. Santiago Blvd.
Posts: 8
NMeier is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
I'm telling you, you have a fluffy bunny false version. I showed you four different versions of the Bible that say everywhere and not just in the church.

Also, it says that women will be saved in child bearing. How could that apply to only within the Church?

15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.


By your logic, Paul would have just gone off on an unrelated tangent.
Thank you for explaining yourself more now i can disprove it =D.
All those versions refer to worship as they all call for men to pray everywhere so we cannot apply it outside worship also where in that reference does it say women have to give birth inside a church...
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 02-04-2011, 02:01 AM
NMeier's Avatar
NMeier NMeier is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Attend school at 2222 N. Santiago Blvd.
Posts: 8
NMeier is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
Of course it applies. Isaiah was appalled then as he would be now. Because they are God's rules.




I was quoting from 1 Timothy 2 not Genesis. Maybe you have heard somewhere that Paul came after Jesus?

11Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
In post #26 your second statement clearly quotes genesis 3:16 saying afterward does this sound like all is forgiven and as Jesus came after genesis, long afterward, yes it does sound like all is forgiven.

regarding your first statement quoted here no it does not apply today Isaiah is a book of OT prophecy, prophecy has one fulfillment. And as it has been fulfilled seeing as Jesus fulfills all OT laws and prophecy it cannot apply today. that's like saying we need to sacrifice burnt offerings today and do we do that? NO
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-04-2011, 02:05 AM
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is online now
Associate Pastor of Theology
Staunch Bibleophile
Faint Not If You Are Rebuked By Him.
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Posts: 13,237
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMeier View Post
Thank you for explaining yourself more now i can disprove it =D.
All those versions refer to worship as they all call for men to pray everywhere so we cannot apply it outside worship also where in that reference does it say women have to give birth inside a church...
"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

Why would Paul go on to say, "Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety," if a woman's silence was only to apply to within church?

I also showed you four different translations that don't say, "lifting hands in church." They say everywhere and every place. You are twisting the scriptures.
__________________
Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

Contact me for private counseling. levijoneslbc@gmail.com



Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is online now
Associate Pastor of Theology
Staunch Bibleophile
Faint Not If You Are Rebuked By Him.
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Posts: 13,237
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMeier View Post
In post #26 your second statement clearly quotes genesis 3:16 saying afterward does this sound like all is forgiven and as Jesus came after genesis, long afterward, yes it does sound like all is forgiven.

regarding your first statement quoted here no it does not apply today Isaiah is a book of OT prophecy, prophecy has one fulfillment. And as it has been fulfilled seeing as Jesus fulfills all OT laws and prophecy it cannot apply today. that's like saying we need to sacrifice burnt offerings today and do we do that? NO
No. Animal sacrifice was specifically overturned in the New Testament along with dietary restrictions and circumcision.

A woman's place was specifically upheld by Paul in 1 Timothy 2.
13For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.



It's much like Abraham's almost sacrifice of Issac. A normal person might think it's messed up to sacrifice your own child, but the New Testament praises him for it.

Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

James 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
__________________
Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

Contact me for private counseling. levijoneslbc@gmail.com



Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-04-2011, 02:17 AM
NMeier's Avatar
NMeier NMeier is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Attend school at 2222 N. Santiago Blvd.
Posts: 8
NMeier is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

Why would Paul go on to say, "Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety," if a woman's silence was only to apply to within church?

I also showed you four different translations that don't say, "lifting hands in church." They say everywhere and every place. You are twisting the scriptures.
Your kidding right? That verse taken in context means that Paul will not allow a woman to teach or hold positions over men in the church. In other words Women cannot be pastors, deacons, or elders. They should learn the scriptures silently, meaning without question. those 4 translations all say everywhere and everyplace in prayer unless your going to tell me that prayer isn't a part of worship, this is all directed in the context of worship you can worship everywhere and everyplace, but as humans we don't always worship do we we're imperfect afterall

It seems to me that paul means exactly what he says when he says women will be saved in childbirth
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-04-2011, 02:29 AM
NMeier's Avatar
NMeier NMeier is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Attend school at 2222 N. Santiago Blvd.
Posts: 8
NMeier is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Yes, your right the bible says a woman's place is in the home, but we're getting off topic the idea behind my post is to show that these verses do not fit in the context that they are being used to support by COM. And his argument is, well, rather biased and sexist. I've defended that point and you're going to have to live with it... Sorry =)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-04-2011, 02:58 AM
gypsyr0ad gypsyr0ad is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 27
gypsyr0ad is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

next time a woman defuses a bomb that might have killed hundreds of innocent people, ill let her know God never gave her permission to speak out, let alone defuse it, oh wait that was you talking not God, you just quoted him in a bias manor.

I'll let her know that time when your kid died because she was not there as well, in case she does not knows its not her place to help save lives.

Please quote God saying how woman are supposed to let their children die to terrorist, rather then save them, I guess I missed that chapter.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-04-2011, 03:05 AM
NMeier's Avatar
NMeier NMeier is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Attend school at 2222 N. Santiago Blvd.
Posts: 8
NMeier is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad View Post
next time a woman defuses a bomb that might have killed hundreds of innocent people, ill let her know God never gave her permission to speak out, let alone defuse it, oh wait that was you talking not God, you just quoted him in a bias manor.

I'll let her know that time when your kid died because she was not there as well, in case she does not knows its not her place to help save lives.

Please quote God saying how woman are supposed to let their children die to terrorist, rather then save them, I guess I missed that chapter.
exactly...
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-04-2011, 03:19 AM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,279
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad View Post
next time a woman defuses a bomb that might have killed hundreds of innocent people, ill let her know God never gave her permission to speak out, let alone defuse it, oh wait that was you talking not God, you just quoted him in a bias manor.
Because there's just so many women on bomb squads. Women couldn't even become cops until the liebratards lowered the standards for them.

Quote:
I'll let her know that time when your kid died because she was not there as well, in case she does not knows its not her place to help save lives.
Are you planning on bombing our church? Is that what I'm picking up from this?

Quote:
Please quote God saying how woman are supposed to let their children die to terrorist, rather then save them, I guess I missed that chapter.
Please quote the scripture that says they're supposed to be on the bomb squad.

Seriously, you people should look into Sylvan Learning Centers it will help you with your reading comprehension.
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Godshumblechild's Avatar
Godshumblechild Godshumblechild is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 14
Godshumblechild is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

My wife is not allowed to speak to me unless I first give her permission.

Once, we were out shopping and we witnessed a horrible accident.

This little black boy fell off the second story balcony of the local mall and was bleeding everywhere, it was very sad to watch, but my wife, who obviously was tricked my the devil, attempted to stop that boys sever bleeding injuries.

I proceeded to pull her off the boy and drag her home and, well nuff said.

She isnt allowed to leave the house now and forever as far as I am concerned and that is a fact.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-05-2011, 12:23 AM
Cursed's Avatar
Cursed Cursed is offline
Recovering Bastard
Head of Landover Glee Club
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Beautiful on the Inside Parking Lot Tither Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life One Year/1000 posts True Republican 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Opening doors for little old ladies, helping the blind to see.
Posts: 1,365
Cursed is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Cursed is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Cursed is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Cursed is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Cursed is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Cursed is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Cursed is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Cursed is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Cursed is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Cursed is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Cursed is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godshumblechild View Post
My wife is not allowed to speak to me unless I first give her permission.

Once, we were out shopping and we witnessed a horrible accident.

This little black boy fell off the second story balcony of the local mall and was bleeding everywhere, it was very sad to watch, but my wife, who obviously was tricked my the devil, attempted to stop that boys sever bleeding injuries.

I proceeded to pull her off the boy and drag her home and, well nuff said.

She isnt allowed to leave the house now and forever as far as I am concerned and that is a fact.
That's crazy!

I would keep a close eye on her. Mr. Godshumblechild. Please don't take this as an insult, I say this with the best of intentions...

She is not to be trusted.

No one in their right mind would help a bleeding nigglet! It's like hugging a bear cub, you never know when the shambling monstrosity that is its mother will burst out of a thicket or dollar store, roaring.

She put you and your whole family in danger! I'm not a True Christian Pastor, but this may require more than a beating or three to rectify.
__________________
The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
free markets = freedom, lesbian carpet munchers, raped women are whores, slutpocalypse, women are property, women drivers:roadway menace

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:18 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved