What is intelligence?
Is it the capacity to design elaborate but ultimately useless and flawed theories
about quantum physiology, relativism and gravity or deoxyribonuclear weaponry? Atheists seem to think so, but let us look at the dictionary
capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity; aptitude in grasping truths, relationships, facts, meanings, etc.
Learning. Reasoning. Grasping Truths™. Grasping facts. I'd like to add one more: being able to adapt to changing environments and social situations
- Learning? Read the Bible.
- Reasoning? Yes, there are good reasons to learn the Bible. We'll look at that in more detail soon.
- Grasping the Truth™? John 14:6.
- And adaptation? A crucial part of intelligence as proven above. In fact, both reasoning and adaptation are exactly at the moment more important than ever. It is a vital sign of intelligence to be able to adapt to a changing environment, and in the very near future there are going to be more massive and dramatic changes than ever before. The world is going to cease. Jesus will recycle the old Earth. Hundreds, perhaps thousands of us True Christians™ including the most pivotal business men, airline captains, preachers and soldiers of our time will be taken into the clouds during Rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:17). There are going to be mass killings by Jesus: Fire, brimstone, all kinds of Tribulations (Revelation 9:15-18). Adaptation to this change is the ultimate challenge to intelligence followed by the more dramatic change of the social environment with people moving into Heaven or the Furnace (Matthew 13:42). Reasoning? Yes, this is the reason why you need to have intelligence! Amen!
Intelligence can be defined as the ability to discern the Truth™
- Faith in Jesus and the Bible - and to adapt
to the imminent change in the environment brought about by the End of Times. Atheists
cannot do this. They have no learning, no reasoning, they do not grasp the Truth™. Agnostics
cannot do this. They may have some learning but they have no reason to grasp the Truth™ as they are forever skeptics. We
CAN do this. We have learnt the Bible and have Faith®. Are there others
with just enough intelligence to have the necessary adaptations for the New Heaven and the New Earth (but no sea; Revelation 21:1)?
There are. Even cultivated plants
(1) have more intelligence
(2) than atheists
(3). Jesus tells us so!
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Let us examine this beautiful verse. We a have a plant
, the intelligently designed mustard (Sinapis hirta
) and its seed
- It IS a plant. First part proven.
- It has mental capabilities. A grain of a mustard seed has Faith. Retards, pangolins, lemurs or cuttlefish have no Faith. To have Faith you need to have mental processes. Faith is the ultimate form of intelligence (proven above) as it enables us to adapt to the changing environment and the ultimate change is the End of times. Point two proven.
This is the Created Kind of the Pangolin. A numb Creature.
3. Atheists have no Faith. Therefore their intelligence is inferior to those that can adapt to the changing environment during Rapture. Therefore they are less intelligent that the mustard plant. Third part of the claim proven.
It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth:
The mustard plant, less than all the other seeds, still capable of Faith. This means that practically all plants must have more intelligence and adaptive capacity than atheists. Now, some atheists may ask if all this is True™, if the amount of Faith in the mustard seed could really
move mountains, or, at least some trees.
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.
Furthermore, is it intelligent
to be moving mountains and trees around? Yes, it is! First, these verses provide irrefutable proof about the validity of Noah's Flood
. Many repulsive atheists have questioned how the mountains rose so quickly after the Flood without causing havoc
to Noah by the energies released as heat. We have the answer
, Faith alone Created these mountains and moved them to their present locations. Faith based on the Bible and Jesus Christ
our Lord and Savior. And we can well presume that Noah's Faith was not much more powerful than that of a mustard seed. For God's sake, the guy used the first available time slot after the Flood in drunken stupor (Genesis 9.21) which led to the well-known emergence of the Hamite nations. Still, even this small amount of real, actual, pure and clean Faith
was enough to raise the mountains.
Let us now examine some of the more important mountain ranges around the Earth.
- The Rocky Mountains: Forming a protective barrier between atheist California and Oregon and the Godly U.S. of A.
- The Himalayas: Isolating the Hindoos from Godly Russia.
- The Alps: Preventing more or less effectively the spread of the Catholic cult to the Northern parts of Europe.
- The Pyrenees: Preventing the Islamistic swarm during the era of Charlemagne.
- The hills of Scotland and Wales: Keeping the sheep-fornicators away from normal human beings.
- The volcanoes of Iceland, Japan and Indonesia: Providing ample punishments for heathens at delightfully irregular intervals.
You may ask why there are no mountain ranges between the Godly U.S. of A and revolting Canada
? Why should there be? America can destroy the northern socialists any day Jesus asks! And all this was accomplished by the little amount of Faith of a mustard seed. Why are we not moving mountains today? Why should we, as proven above, the mountains are exactly where they should be come Rapture.
It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it.
us to choose Him. He wants to love
us but the atheists resist. Jesus retaliates
. He hates
their guts and will punish
them (Mark 16:16). It is going to be different for the mustard plant. Based on this essay I am positive that once in Heaven, we'll be strolling through the mustard fields in full eternal bloom
breathing the intoxicatingly delicious fumes of their nectar! I'm sure that it will of the Dijon
variety, which is the best with sausages and other delicacies prepared for us for the Wedding Feast of the Lamb
Yours in Christ,