The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults

False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-12-2014, 04:04 PM
saved_one saved_one is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Armadale, Western Australia
Posts: 4
saved_one is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

i constantly pray for the children of these generations.
parents of these children have rejected the way of god and wonder why their children seek satan in so many ways.
then doctors blame mental illnesses.
the way i see it is a lack of morals spread from one rebellious generation to the next which lets them think that cutting themselves is something that will make them feel good or join some club or cult.
and in this weakness they seek a leader. these seem to usually be musicians, obviously a popular tool of satan.
these "artists" further ostracize these children, teaching them horrible things.
i have not heard of these "black veil brides" and "chemical romance" both hideous names making fun of love and marriage.
unbelievable.

and the cutting is almost irrelevant, these musicians are teaching these children to be violent to others and away from the path to heaven.

however i do believe that self harm is something common with young people with depression. i am not sure exactly how big of a deal that i have seen mention of it in media
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-12-2014, 07:10 PM
demoncooter's Avatar
demoncooter demoncooter is offline
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Godless Scotland
Posts: 61
demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

saved one,
The names of Black Veil Brides and My Chemical Romance (get it right) are not hideous names at all futhermore they are not making un of love and marriage. Also people don't cut because they think it will make them feel good or anything like that at all, it is their personal decision because for some it might hurt less than the emotional scars they have.
And music isn't a tool of satan at all, "Emo" music doesn't promote violence or self harm it tries and succeeds in stopping people doing those things and Black Veil Brides and any other form of "Emo" music doesn't have anything to do with religion at all.
Songs from artists such as 3oh!3 and Souljah boy promote violence and other such things towards yound children as these are far more popular and widely known around the world
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEmxBW22fcw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSjlxbxAymM
I suggest you listen to these pop songs before you insult "Emo" music.
__________________
This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-12-2014, 07:13 PM
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is online now
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: chillin' in the spring (c'mon sunshine)
Posts: 8,297
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonjokester View Post
...I suggest you listen to these pop songs before you insult "Emo" music.
Or what? You going to snivel some more?



__________________
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" The Bible confounds me; does that mean...
“A universe simple enough to be understood is too simple to produce a mind capable of understanding it.” — John David Barrow, FRS
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-12-2014, 07:16 PM
demoncooter's Avatar
demoncooter demoncooter is offline
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Godless Scotland
Posts: 61
demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

No I suggest you listen to their lyrics because they are far worse than "emo" music and why would I snivel, Thats what you bunch of babies do when you on't win or like someone.
__________________
This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-12-2014, 07:19 PM
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is online now
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: chillin' in the spring (c'mon sunshine)
Posts: 8,297
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonjokester View Post
...why would I snivel...
I wondering how to get you to stop.

Quote:
... Thats what you bunch of babies do when you on't win or like someone.
No, the True Christians™ quote Scripture (it's called supporting your argument with evidence, something you really should try sometime).
__________________
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" The Bible confounds me; does that mean...
“A universe simple enough to be understood is too simple to produce a mind capable of understanding it.” — John David Barrow, FRS
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-12-2014, 07:25 PM
demoncooter's Avatar
demoncooter demoncooter is offline
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Godless Scotland
Posts: 61
demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
I wondering how to get you to stop.



No, the True Christians™ quote Scripture (it's called supporting your argument with evidence, something you really should try sometime).
But that supporting your argument with evidence is proof and you said that proof and faith dont go together because having proof demoralizes your faith and if you want me to stop maybe you should stop saying such stupid things about music and video games and how they are evil and taken you off the path to heaven because they are not anything to do with religion and the longeer it takes you lot to realise this the longer I will continue to be a pain on your forums.
__________________
This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-12-2014, 07:57 PM
demoncooter's Avatar
demoncooter demoncooter is offline
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Godless Scotland
Posts: 61
demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Thats how you sass and shut people up, just so you know for next time
__________________
This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is online now
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: chillin' in the spring (c'mon sunshine)
Posts: 8,297
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonjokester View Post
But that supporting your argument with evidence is proof...
Evidence is only proof if you accept it. They have the Bible as evidence of God. I don't accept it so it's not proof (to me).

Quote:
...and you said that proof and faith dont go together...
The Bible says so, too:

Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

And the Bible says that you'll start believing if enough people yell Scripture at you for long enough:

Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

Quote:
...because having proof demoralizes your faith and if you want me to stop maybe you should stop saying such stupid things about music and video games and how they are evil and taken you off the path to heaven because they are not anything to do with religion...
Everything is to do with religion (because religion says so).

Quote:
...and the longeer it takes you lot to realise this the longer I will continue to snivel.
FTFY.
__________________
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" The Bible confounds me; does that mean...
“A universe simple enough to be understood is too simple to produce a mind capable of understanding it.” — John David Barrow, FRS
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Alphonse Alban's Avatar
Alphonse Alban Alphonse Alban is offline
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Surrounded by feral eskimos.
Posts: 5,312
Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonjokester View Post
Thats how you sass and shut people up, just so you know for next time
Are you delusional, or just talking with yourself? You do realize that you were ranting to an atheist just now? Right?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Bob4God's Avatar
Bob4God Bob4God is offline
Moderator
Arms Dealer for CHRIST
Hands folded for Jesus
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award Gunfest '06 2008 Witch Hunt Award Silver Tither Real American™ Heaven Bound Home Schooled Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Ex-Gay Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Christian Love Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: On the Straight and Narrow (Earthly location: Freehold, Iowa)
Posts: 5,209
Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
Are you delusional, or just talking with yourself? You do realize that you were ranting to an atheist just now? Right?
And somehow managed to make the atheist look smart by comparison.
__________________

The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
- Proverbs 15:3

THE CHRISTIAN'S GUIDE TO DETECTING DEMONIC MUSIC


CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!


Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 02-12-2014, 08:23 PM
demoncooter's Avatar
demoncooter demoncooter is offline
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Godless Scotland
Posts: 61
demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Say what you want about this band but you are so so wrong. They saved my life, they're the reason I am still alive today and that lead singer you are slagging off is actually helping me stop self-harming. He has spoken with me via the internet and he has helped me so much through his talks with me and through his music. Try listening before judging.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=YOGzY2ImmjQ
__________________
This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-12-2014, 08:26 PM
Bob4God's Avatar
Bob4God Bob4God is offline
Moderator
Arms Dealer for CHRIST
Hands folded for Jesus
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award Gunfest '06 2008 Witch Hunt Award Silver Tither Real American™ Heaven Bound Home Schooled Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Ex-Gay Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Christian Love Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: On the Straight and Narrow (Earthly location: Freehold, Iowa)
Posts: 5,209
Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonjokester View Post
Say what you want about this band but you are so so wrong. They saved my life, they're the reason I am still alive today and that lead singer you are slagging off is actually helping me stop self-harming. He has spoken with me via the internet and he has helped me so much through his talks with me and through his music. Try listening before judging.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=YOGzY2ImmjQ
His music didn't save your life. You heard what you wanted to hear and it made you feel better.

Only the Good News of JESUS CHRIST's virgin birth, ministry, death, resurrection, ascension and eventual Second Coming can truly save your life.
__________________

The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
- Proverbs 15:3

THE CHRISTIAN'S GUIDE TO DETECTING DEMONIC MUSIC


CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!


Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-12-2014, 08:48 PM
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is online now
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 12,796
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob4God View Post
His music didn't save your life. You heard what you wanted to hear and it made you feel better.

Only the Good News of JESUS CHRIST's virgin birth, ministry, death, resurrection, ascension and eventual Second Coming can truly save your life.
I agree dearest brother in Christ. If anyone supernatural saved her life, it was Satan himself, for the sole purpose of using her as his own personal tool to promote the death-cult of emo, and cutting, and wearing more eyeliner than Captain Jack Sparrow. If she truly desires life and salvation, she need go no further than the sweet words of the Holy Lord, as conveniently written in our own glorious language, poetically and perfectly preserved in the King James Version Bible.

\0/
__________________
.



Proud Quiver Full Mommy To Many

(Psalm 127:3-5)


Open Invitation To Atheists: 5 Reasons To Join the Church Repent, and join us today!
Reasons To Believe (1 Peter 3:15) Logical And practical answers to a common question
Autism - the New Gay Atheists conduct a nation-wide social experiment with children - Autism.
The Truth About New Atheism Why Atheism is a Religion, And New Atheism Is Evil
Collecting Recipes For Placenta: Fetal Bread Of Life Ladies, share your recipes here for the fetal "Bread Of Life" (John 6:35)
Does God Love Me? A Biblical explanation of who God loves!



Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-12-2014, 09:16 PM
demoncooter's Avatar
demoncooter demoncooter is offline
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Godless Scotland
Posts: 61
demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I agree dearest brother in Christ. If anyone supernatural saved her life, it was Satan himself, for the sole purpose of using her as his own personal tool to promote the death-cult of emo, and cutting, and wearing more eyeliner than Captain Jack Sparrow. If she truly desires life and salvation, she need go no further than the sweet words of the Holy Lord, as conveniently written in our own glorious language, poetically and perfectly preserved in the King James Version Bible.

\0/
If anyone saved my life it wasn't real characters that people make up to keep them sane, Black veil brides don't promote the death cult of evil because emo music isn't a cult its a fandom who don't just listen to something to moan about it, we listen to it because we like it and they are telling people to stop self harming and I am one of those whom heard their music for what it is a message to say "stop self harming please" and whats wrong with wearing eyeliner?
Also why would I want tpo listen to something written about a real character somone made up to keep them sane, I would rather listen to a real person like justin beiber over the Bible and thats saying alot as I don't like justin beiber at all.
__________________
This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-12-2014, 09:18 PM
Demonic Scottish Whore's Avatar
Demonic Scottish Whore Demonic Scottish Whore is offline
Unsaved trash, retarded scotish whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster Uppity Woman/Enabler Cutter 

Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Blackpool
Posts: 120
Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

What's wrong with eyeliner? Bit of black on your eyes, big deal? Seriously....you people need to think twice about your priorities.
__________________
Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is online now
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 12,796
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonjokester View Post
Black veil brides don't promote the death cult of evil
The evidence is overwhelmingly against you, dear. They not only promote the death cult of evil, they brainwash kids to want everyone dead. It's a very frightening thing, and you just can't see it because you're brainwashed, too. I beg you to open your heart, open your Bible, and read with an open mind. Ask the Lord Jesus to read with you, to explain His Love Letter to the world to you. He will if you ask in sincere faith. I promise.

__________________
.



Proud Quiver Full Mommy To Many

(Psalm 127:3-5)


Open Invitation To Atheists: 5 Reasons To Join the Church Repent, and join us today!
Reasons To Believe (1 Peter 3:15) Logical And practical answers to a common question
Autism - the New Gay Atheists conduct a nation-wide social experiment with children - Autism.
The Truth About New Atheism Why Atheism is a Religion, And New Atheism Is Evil
Collecting Recipes For Placenta: Fetal Bread Of Life Ladies, share your recipes here for the fetal "Bread Of Life" (John 6:35)
Does God Love Me? A Biblical explanation of who God loves!



Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-12-2014, 09:46 PM
demoncooter's Avatar
demoncooter demoncooter is offline
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Godless Scotland
Posts: 61
demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
The evidence is overwhelmingly against you, dear. They not only promote the death cult of evil, they brainwash kids to want everyone dead. It's a very frightening thing, and you just can't see it because you're brainwashed, too. I beg you to open your heart, open your Bible, and read with an open mind. Ask the Lord Jesus to read with you, to explain His Love Letter to the world to you. He will if you ask in sincere faith. I promise.

Thats your biased opinion because you only looked at these things because you want to criticise them , and as for Jesus he isn't real he is youre imagination because there is no proof in the living world that proves he is real. Also they dont promote the death cult of evil because they are a band that have no connection to religion what so ever and as for brainwashing kids to want everyone dead where is your proof apart from your interpretation of the song and youre opinion because in my opinion Pop music is teaching kids to be violent with words aswell, hurt others with words aswell and discrimate on others because you think you are better than them and to me that sounds like you. So stop trying to tell me what to do an sort youre own life out and stop being biased and racist before you criticise somone with an open mind to all cultures and people
__________________
This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Alphonse Alban's Avatar
Alphonse Alban Alphonse Alban is offline
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Surrounded by feral eskimos.
Posts: 5,312
Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonjokester View Post
Thats your biased opinion because you only looked at these things because you want to criticise them
Do you mean what you just said about Jesus? I do agree that you need to change your biased opinions and become more open minded. Open your eyes for the truth, leave the hate behind
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-12-2014, 10:06 PM
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
Posts: 24,906
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Exclamation Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonjokester View Post
Thats your biased opinion because you only looked at these things because you want to criticise them , and as for Jesus he isn't real he is youre imagination because there is no proof in the living world that proves he is real. Also they dont promote the death cult of evil because they are a band that have no connection to religion what so ever and as for brainwashing kids to want everyone dead where is your proof apart from your interpretation of the song and youre opinion because in my opinion Pop music is teaching kids to be violent with words aswell, hurt others with words aswell and discrimate on others because you think you are better than them and to me that sounds like you. So stop trying to tell me what to do an sort youre own life out and stop being biased and racist before you criticise somone with an open mind to all cultures and people
No friend, we do not have opinions. As a True Christian™ 'opinions' are about as useful as used Klennex. We have Gods Word as is written in the Bible.
Jeremiah 4:30
And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

Proverbs 31:30
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

Do you really want to have the same fate as Jezebel? You are following in her footsteps.
2 Kings 9:30-37
30 And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window.
31 And as Jehu entered in at the gate, she said, Had Zimri peace, who slew his master?
32 And he lifted up his face to the window, and said, Who is on my side? who? And there looked out to him two or three eunuchs.
33 And he said, Throw her down. So they threw her down: and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall, and on the horses: and he trode her under foot.
34 And when he was come in, he did eat and drink, and said, Go, see now this cursed woman, and bury her: for she is a king's daughter.
35 And they went to bury her: but they found no more of her than the skull, and the feet, and the palms of her hands.
36 Wherefore they came again, and told him. And he said, This is the word of the Lord, which he spake by his servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, In the portion of Jezreel shall dogs eat the flesh of Jezebel:
37 And the carcase of Jezebel shall be as dung upon the face of the field in the portion of Jezreel; so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel.
__________________
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-12-2014, 10:16 PM
demoncooter's Avatar
demoncooter demoncooter is offline
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Godless Scotland
Posts: 61
demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
Do you mean what you just said about Jesus? I do agree that you need to change your biased opinions and become more open minded. Open your eyes for the truth, leave the hate behind
I meant what I said about jesus being a figment of your opinions and I am not biased that is you because I see religion and science I see they are different and im not hating on you guys im just pointing out flaws in your arguments and my eyes are open to the truth that has real physical evidence to show its true that is what your religion doesn't have. Futhermore my opinions aren't biased they are based on events that have happened to me or my friends so JUST GROW UP ALREADY.
__________________
This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cutting: masturbation for emos, emo, emo: it's goth for gays

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:37 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved