Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 19,324
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Trump Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-29-2017, 01:48 AM

When President Trump signed the Executive Order to stop the dangerous influx of Refugees, Dual Citizens, and Green Card Holders of the wrong Muslim nations, the world watched a sleeping giant awaken! In the aftermath of the initial success, there has been a tiny bit of negative response. I just thought we might share the Good News with those seeking the Truth from the Liberal Lie that they'll hear all around the Tweets.

False Christians will claim the Bible tells us we should not oppress the alien who resides in our land, that he should be treated as the citizen among us, and that we should love the alien as ourselves (Leviticus 19:33-34). Well, obviously we don't have to worry about making Muslims citizens if we don't let them reside in our land! Duh!

False Christians will say Jesus warned us about ignoring the needs of others, claiming He Himself was a stranger and we welcomed Him, He was naked and we clothed Him (Matthew 25:35-36). Sure, that works until you actually look at it and work out the reality. Jesus wasn't a Middle Eastern Refugee, so your point is moot!
Here are the facts.
  • Jesus called brown minorities "dogs" (Mark 7:24-29), and will punish them for all eternity without mercy anyway (Matthew 12:31-32; John 3:18).
  • Christian refugees will get special treatment
  • Jesus will bless the nation that does not turn its back on the LORD (2 Chronicles 7:14).
  • False Christians have exposed their True Agenda: NEW WORLD ORDER!
  • Micro-chipping is a possibility, too. Maybe in the future.


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Johny Joe Hold's Avatar
Johny Joe Hold Johny Joe Hold is offline
Mayor of Freehold
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mayor True Republican Teabag Patriot Ex-liberal Saved 1 Year Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Stamp of Approval Guns ablazin' Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 5,365
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: City Hall, Freehold, Iowa
Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-29-2017, 03:31 AM

People may look at all these laws and rules that apply to the ban and say, "All that is too complicated for me to understand." I have to agree it is complicated.

But your explanation, Sister Mary, and the scripture you provide explains to us the reason Muslims must be banned. When things are complicated we need to error on the side of caution. It's must better to just follow scripture and let the other issue solve themselves.


Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Sword Of Christ's Avatar
Sword Of Christ Sword Of Christ is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Wall of Jesus 

 
Posts: 94
Join Date: Oct 2016
Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-29-2017, 03:50 AM

I like the idea of extreme vetting. I think that preemptively waterboarding them and dry shaving their smelly beards should be mandatory.




"AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharaoh's charioteers ... AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals." Dr Jerry Falwell
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars 

 
Posts: 11,078
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: can't tell, it's dark out there
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-29-2017, 05:05 AM

So Drumpf is restricting travel for "terrorists", eh? Awesome. Great. Fantastic. Bigly!!

And how many of the 19 (you know who/what I'm talking about) were from one of the seven countries (Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Somalia and Libya) on the list? Gimme a minute, doing the math... ok, drum roll please...

NONE.

That's right, folks. 15 Saudis, two from the U.A.E., one each from Egypt and Lebanon. Stupid facts, always getting in the way.

Hope you all sleep well tonight, knowing that TinyHands is keeping you safe, from, um, something something hey look a squirrel!



"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - George Orwell
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Prayer Warrior's Avatar
Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Prayer Warrior Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Sons of Liberty True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus Saved 1 Year TC Bravery Mower Donald Trump 2016! Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Hands Off True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 461
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: America: God's favorite nation
Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-29-2017, 05:19 AM

I just posted this in the President Trump appreciation thread but feel it is relevant here also. Do not let liberal judges endanger our nation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/u...ion-order.html

Donald Trump signed an executive order blocking those from terrorist nations from entering the United States. Activists liberal judges are trying to flood our nation with no good terrorists using the excuse that they previously had a green card and previously were legally residing in the United States before leaving/going on vacation.


I ask you this: Why would someone loyal to USA leave the country to go on vacation in the first place? Vacation is supposed to be fun. Wouldn't you have the most fun in Godly USA, the nation where President Trump resides? Maybe these people aren't as loyal to USA as we originally thought they were. Maybe during this so called "vacation" they are being corrupted by their terrorist family members to become a terrorist themselves upon re-arrival. No wonder President Trump wanted to ensure that they're still loyal to USA before letting them back in.


What is wrong with liberals to not see the clear and obvious threat of people who lived here legally for years and then had the outrageous idea to go on vacation somewhere else right after Trump is made president? They could have instead been spending their vacation time and frequent flyer miles attending Trump's inauguration.
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is online now
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 7,388
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Yarra Valley
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-29-2017, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
When President Trump signed the Executive Order to stop the dangerous influx of Refugees, Dual Citizens, and Green Card Holders of the wrong Muslim nations, the world watched a sleeping giant awaken! In the aftermath of the initial success, there has been a tiny bit of negative response. I just thought we might share the Good News with those seeking the Truth from the Liberal Lie that they'll hear all around the Tweets.

False Christians will claim the Bible tells us we should not oppress the alien who resides in our land, that he should be treated as the citizen among us, and that we should love the alien as ourselves (Leviticus 19:33-34). Well, obviously we don't have to worry about making Muslims citizens if we don't let them reside in our land! Duh!

False Christians will say Jesus warned us about ignoring the needs of others, claiming He Himself was a stranger and we welcomed Him, He was naked and we clothed Him (Matthew 25:35-36). Sure, that works until you actually look at it and work out the reality. Jesus wasn't a Middle Eastern Refugee, so your point is moot!
Here are the facts.
  • Jesus called brown minorities "dogs" (Mark 7:24-29), and will punish them for all eternity without mercy anyway (Matthew 12:31-32; John 3:18).
  • Christian refugees will get special treatment
  • Jesus will bless the nation that does not turn its back on the LORD (2 Chronicles 7:14).
  • False Christians have exposed their True Agenda: NEW WORLD ORDER!
  • Micro-chipping is a possibility, too. Maybe in the future.
It is true that aliens should be treated fairly as we would treat ourselves. But it is a two way deal. They can't set up idols or grovel to the things. God is very clear on this point.

Name:  1IDOL80.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  15.7 KB moon idols Name:  2IDOL80.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  3.2 KB
DEUTERONOMY 12:3 Ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.
context .. kjv
TESTIMONY FROM A GREAT AMERICAN INSTITUTION


click on image to read the tract
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
WilliamJenningsBryan's Avatar
WilliamJenningsBryan WilliamJenningsBryan is offline
True Christian™
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Nerd True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Home Schooled Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Early riser Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Righteousness Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 7,293
Join Date: Jan 2007
WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-29-2017, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword Of Christ View Post
I like the idea of extreme vetting. I think that preemptively waterboarding them and dry shaving their smelly beards should be mandatory.
I do like the smelly beard shaving idea, but some of this sounds a little harsh for a Christian nation, and considering the infinite mercy of Jesus.

I propose that mooselimbs can only enter during the month of Ramadan, given Bibles (KJV1611), held for 3 days without food, and then be served a welcoming meal of pork generously provided by the State Department.


Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
...and get off my lawn
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is online now
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 6,747
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Trump Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-29-2017, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
So ***insults removed*** is restricting travel for "terrorists", eh? Awesome. Great. Fantastic. Bigly!!

And how many of the 19 (you know who/what I'm talking about) were from one of the seven countries (Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Somalia and Libya) on the list? Gimme a minute, doing the math... ok, drum roll please...

NONE.

That's right, folks. 15 Saudis, two from the U.A.E., one each from Egypt and Lebanon. Stupid facts, always getting in the way.

Hope you all sleep well tonight, knowing that TinyHands is keeping you safe, from, um, something something hey look a squirrel!
Mr. Much,

As always, you show good and extensive bookish knowledge of things that have been written down but little understanding. That is typical of unbelievers, who cannot distinguish fake news from God's Word (1 Corinthians 1:19). Mr. Trump has based His judgment on Alternative Facts. At the moment these are the facts that are shared by only a minority of people, those who follow Jesus, but in the near future all people will see how reliance on these alternative facts will lead the nation to unprecedented prosperity only to be surpassed in Heaven. This will also benefit you foolish atheists (Psalms 53:1) until the Trump calls you into the Furnace (Matthew 13:50).

The facts that we should choose (i.e., the alternative facts) cannot be discerned by comparing sources, assessing their reliability and collecting evidence. No, alternative facts are the Truths™ that can only be seen through the Spiritual Lens of Jesus Christ!

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

Glory! Finally the Material World is being ruled by a Man who can do this.




Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
How to teach children FACTS not FICTION! Show them how God CREATES new animals! Make them FEAR God!
Never EVER
allow life support or CPR !
Help me SAVE THE WORLD and find NEW SOLDIERS for Jesus!
Follow my adventures in Godless France: Day 1 (cavities), Day 2 (cat licks), Day 3 (Turd of France), Day 4 (Answered prayers).
Dolphins are 'cute' but they are also HOMOSEXUALS CORRUPTED by SATAN!
The TRUTH about 'homeopathy'.
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
Phil Ander's Avatar
Phil Ander Phil Ander is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Porn Resistant Persecuted Ex-Masturbator Eats the Most Pork Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 156
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-29-2017, 12:54 PM

In my view, the ban does not go far enough! Canada has a huge amount of muslims (through their slack immigration policies). They then take out Canadian citizenship, and cross the border on a Canadian passport even though they may be born in a muslim terrorist hothouse like pakistan. I think that any country with slack immigration/refugee policies should be regarded as a terrorist state and their citizens (and anyone who transits through the country) should be denied entry to the US forthwith.


If just one American dies as a result of Canada's malfeasance I'll hold that dilettante Trudeau personally responsible.


Phil (we need a Northern wall too!) Ander


58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.


Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61
Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
whiterules46's Avatar
whiterules46 whiterules46 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 25
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Long Island, New York
whiterules46 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Prayer Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-29-2017, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
People may look at all these laws and rules that apply to the ban and say, "All that is too complicated for me to understand." I have to agree it is complicated.

But your explanation, Sister Mary, and the scripture you provide explains to us the reason Muslims must be banned. When things are complicated we need to error on the side of caution. It's must better to just follow scripture and let the other issue solve themselves.
Good day to you, friend, Mayor Hold, and all the good people of Landover...


I agree with this "banning"...I really do not think any risks should be taken, and I am also hoping this does increase throughout the U.S.A. .
Our security and police force, as well as special intelligence, should support Our President, and be strengthened to control ANY repercussion against this ban...and protect this fine Country....

I was also very happy to hear that President Trump is handling this ISIS situation, and wants to start by getting the Christian Refugees freed...
This is just another good sign that our President IS so much for building up a Stronger White America and a Wall to match it!
...it makes me a Very Happy American!


yours humbly, A (Very Proud to be) White Man, yet, lower non-Christian... that is DAMN PROUD of the Genuine True White Christians of this website...much respect!


...James



Leviticus 26:46
These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the LORD made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.


Nehemiah 4:6
So built we the wall; and all the wall was joined together unto the half thereof: for the people had a mind to work.


Nehemiah 4:15
And it came to pass, when our enemies heard that it was known unto us, and God had brought their counsel to nought, that we returned all of us to the wall, every one unto his work.


Proverbs 16:19
Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.

Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.


James Bianco
Reply With Quote
(#11)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 6,389
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Trump Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-29-2017, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterules46 View Post
Good day to you, friend, Mayor Hold, and all the good people of Landover...


I agree with this "banning"...I really do not think any risks should be taken, and I am also hoping this does increase throughout the U.S.A. .
Our security and police force, as well as special intelligence, should support Our President, and be strengthened to control ANY repercussion against this ban...and protect this fine Country....

I was also very happy to hear that President Trump is handling this ISIS situation,
Indeed he is. Even though none of the terrorists who committed crimes on US soil since 2011 came from countries on the ban list. But then again, our beloved President () cannot prohibit travel of people from countries which citizens did commit terrorist attacks on the US soil because he does business with them. Duh! He's a smart businessman who has to keep his priorities straight!
Reply With Quote
(#12)
Old
whiterules46's Avatar
whiterules46 whiterules46 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 25
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Long Island, New York
whiterules46 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-29-2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post

Hello Basilissa:


How are you doing?


Yes , I totally get the "pros and cons"


On this decision by President Trump...


I do agree he is a smart businessman...
I think he will make good decisions for the outcome..
He is Great!!


James Bianco
Reply With Quote
(#13)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 6,389
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Bible Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-29-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterules46 View Post
Hello Basilissa:


How are you doing?
I am doing great, thank you, dear!

Quote:
Yes , I totally get the "pros and cons"


On this decision by President Trump...
Oh no, dear, there are no cons whatsoever.

Only a hellbound liberal would say that there are cons to Donald's () decisions.

As his supporters, we need to be a little bit more proactive and create alternative facts when necessary.

It is OK when done for a Higher Purpose:

2 Chronicles 18:21 And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the Lord said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.
Reply With Quote
(#14)
Old
Titus Templeton's Avatar
Titus Templeton Titus Templeton is offline
Director of the German "Holy-caust" Evangelical Crusade
Jesus macht frei
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Gold Tither Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life One Year/1000 posts True Christian Artist True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Heart of compassion Eats the Most Pork Truck Stop Ministry Member Donald Trump 2016! Mower Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 5,450
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Black Forrest, Germany
Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-29-2017, 10:59 PM

God has given us the Power to make DNA tests.
It's time that we use this the right way for identifying muslims.
Because they can use a lot of ways to hide and lie. But instead we use DNA tests to accuse innocent men of rape. Has to stop.
Reply With Quote
(#15)
Old
whiterules46's Avatar
whiterules46 whiterules46 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 25
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Long Island, New York
whiterules46 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Smile Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-30-2017, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
I am doing great, thank you, dear!

Oh no, dear, there are no cons whatsoever.

Only a hellbound liberal would say that there are cons to Donald's () decisions.

As his supporters, we need to be a little bit more proactive and create alternative facts when necessary.

It is OK when done for a Higher Purpose:

2 Chronicles 18:21 And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the Lord said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.
Hello Again Basilissa:


I'm very sorry... I think I misunderstood one of your response quotes to mine earlier....


our beloved President cannot prohibit travel of people from countries which citizens did commit terrorist attacks on the US soil because he does business with them....



I thought you meant the above as a negative response towards President Trump, him prohibiting travel...


That is why I had said "pros and cons"....


Please forgive my mistake....
I appreciate your input and constructive criticism...


Thanks again


James Bianco
Reply With Quote
(#16)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars 

 
Posts: 11,078
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: can't tell, it's dark out there
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-30-2017, 05:09 AM

Fun fact: no one from any of the seven targeted nations has committed an act of terror resulting in a fatality on U.S. soil since before 9/11.

source http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ps-muslim-ban/

edit: And this makes me just lol https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...t-of-interest/



"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - George Orwell
Reply With Quote
(#17)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is online now
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 6,747
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Love Jesus Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-30-2017, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Fun fact: no one from any of the seven targeted nations has committed an act of terror resulting in a fatality on U.S. soil since before 9/11.

source http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ps-muslim-ban/

edit: And this makes me just lol https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...t-of-interest/
Mr. Much, you must be desperate. This is excellent news as it means that you're searching your soul and almost ready to accept Christ!

You still refer to your "fun" facts. That is understandable because of your demonic possessions, but is it not time to grow up? Instead of fun facts you must acknowledge the presence of alternative facts as I mentioned you earlier. These will make your "fun and games" seem insignificant and useless in comparison, because ours are the facts that come from Jesus!

1 Corinthians 14:37
If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.


Please remember that in your desperation there is unprecedented hope!

Isaiah 9:2
The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.


We the following image is scientifically inaccurate because of its Firmament-opposing (Genesis 1:6) nature it still shows that even secular astrologers are ready to accept President Trump as the pivotal point of our material world around which everything rotates. Please join this progressive movement, Mr. Much, and dwell with Jesus for EVER!




Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
How to teach children FACTS not FICTION! Show them how God CREATES new animals! Make them FEAR God!
Never EVER
allow life support or CPR !
Help me SAVE THE WORLD and find NEW SOLDIERS for Jesus!
Follow my adventures in Godless France: Day 1 (cavities), Day 2 (cat licks), Day 3 (Turd of France), Day 4 (Answered prayers).
Dolphins are 'cute' but they are also HOMOSEXUALS CORRUPTED by SATAN!
The TRUTH about 'homeopathy'.
Reply With Quote
(#18)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars 

 
Posts: 11,078
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: can't tell, it's dark out there
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-30-2017, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
...



Yours in Christ,
Elmer
Hey, even your own propagandists accept a heliocentric model (though Drumpf really should be out with the rest of the gas giants, maybe between Saturn and Neptune?). C'mon, join the post-15th-century world with them!


And here's an image that, sadly, will not frighten you at all:





What's missing? The ENTIRE JUDICIAL BRANCH. No worries, they'll replace it with AmSoc or something.



"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - George Orwell
Reply With Quote
(#19)
Old
WilliamJenningsBryan's Avatar
WilliamJenningsBryan WilliamJenningsBryan is offline
True Christian™
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Nerd True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Home Schooled Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Early riser Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Righteousness Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 7,293
Join Date: Jan 2007
WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-30-2017, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Fun fact: no one from any of the seven targeted nations has committed an act of terror resulting in a fatality on U.S. soil since before 9/11.

source http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ps-muslim-ban/

edit: And this makes me just lol https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...t-of-interest/
Typical "Fun fact" from the fake news crowd - just couch your argument with a little disclaimer like "an act of terror resulting in a fatality". No one died so everything is OK - ignoring at little inconvenient "truth" that Jesus just may have saved the victims:

Abdul Razak Ali Artan, a Muslim Somali refugee, was the perpetrator of the 2016 Ohio State University attack:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_O...versity_attack


Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
...and get off my lawn
Reply With Quote
(#20)
Old
Phil Ander's Avatar
Phil Ander Phil Ander is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Porn Resistant Persecuted Ex-Masturbator Eats the Most Pork Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 156
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phil Ander is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Trump's Executive Order: Muslim Ban, Kind Of - 01-30-2017, 10:22 AM

Somewhat chillingly, my concerns about Canada and their loose laws have just come home to roost. Some masked men have shot 5 Canadians to death while shouting 'Allahu Akbar'


What further proof do we need to secure our porous northern border. Trudeau should hang his head in shame.


Phil


58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.


Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2016 all rights reserved