• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are You Washed In His Blood?

Originally posted by True Satanist Fool View Post
    Read the above first.
    Actually I prefer not to waste my time.
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by No Secrets Victoria View Post
      I don't know, Pastor. Is it GODS's WILL that I be so? Sometimes I get confused about whether these blessings are meant for me. Can a woman wash in HIS blood?
      I will pray about this.

PRAISE THE LAMB of GOD.
      I know it's confusing, on one hand, I'm not even sure I have a soul, on the other I am told that women are redeemed through childbirth.

I figure if the Bible gives us rules to live by then God must have some purpose for us, or else why would he care what we did.
      Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
        I know it's confusing, on one hand, I'm not even sure I have a soul, on the other I am told that women are redeemed through childbirth.

I figure if the Bible gives us rules to live by then God must have some purpose for us, or else why would he care what we did.
        Interesting conundrum. Is there any point baptising women then? Just throwing it out there. I have not heard of groups that don't, but you learn something new everyday.
        Matt. 6:5 "And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward."

Comment

Originally posted by shadeofwinter View Post
          Interesting conundrum. Is there any point baptising women then? Just throwing it out there. I have not heard of groups that don't, but you learn something new everyday.
          We still aren't sure that women don't have souls. Our great scienticians are studying it day and night.

Why not make head over to the The introduction forum? Tell us more about yourself.
          Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?
            Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
            Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?
            Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, (KJV)

Praise the Lord!! I've been baptized already but reading this I want to go down to the river and be baptized again for Glory!!

Amen!!!

Comment

What is your point, really? Luckily, my mother tongue is not English so I do not have to take sides in this matter, but I just looked up the Gospel of John in Greek (yes, I took Greek in school many, many years ago), and the word used there is λύσαντι, meaning "by freeing" or "by absolving". It is the same word that you encounter in expressions such as "analysis" and many others. I think "wash" is a perfectly good rendering, but I cannot understand why it should constitute a matter of faith.

Comment

Sorry, I got the English words for the Bible books mixed up. I was of course referring to Revelations.

Comment

Originally posted by asplund View Post
                  Sorry, I got the English words for the Bible books mixed up. I was of course referring to Revelations.
                  So you are in essence saying that you are not washed in His Blood. Is that right?
                  The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

It's an important distinction, being washed in the Blood of Jesus, as opposed to freeing, redeeming or looseding us from our sin. Bathing in the blood of any other creature on earth, or human, would do nothing more than stain your clothes, your bathroom, and perhaps summons a visit from the local authorities. But when the Blood is from Christ Jesus, it is a powerful bath indeed!

Glory!
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X