X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God Hates Italy, Smites Them Some More!

Surprising good news from Italy, where an unvaccinated health-care worker has stood up to Big Pharma in a new and enterprising way.

Italian man tries to dodge Covid jab using fake arm

An Italian man who wanted a Covid vaccination certificate without getting the jab turned up for his vaccine with a fake arm, officials say.

The man, in his 50s, arrived for his shot with a silicone mould covering his real arm, hoping it would go unnoticed. But a nurse was not fooled and the man has now been reported to the police.

The nurse told local media that when she had rolled up his sleeve, she found the skin "rubbery and cold" and the pigment "too light". After being discovered, the man tried to persuade the nurse to turn a blind eye. But instead she reported him to the police for fraud.
    It seems that this admirable fellow had been suspended from his job for not having a vaccination certificate. It is reassuring to see that even the pusillanimous Eyeties are fighting back. That nurse needs to be fired for breaking patient confidentiality.
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

It was the pale skin that gave it away. All Italians are tan and swarthy. If an ivory-complected person claims to be Italian, they are lying.
      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
        It was the pale skin that gave it away. All Italians are tan and swarthy. If an ivory-complected person claims to be Italian, they are lying.
        I note that the reporter on that article calls him/her/itself "Laura Italiano". This is clearly nonsense. Has "gender" confusion spread to Italy now?

Comment

Originally posted by The Attention Seeker Jen
          blah blah blah ... penchant for bolognese, fettacini, havarti, prosciutto, linguine, martinis, panini, olive oil, vino, parmigiana and canoli.
          Ah yes, havarti, that famous Eyetie cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by The Attention Seeker Jen
            This isn't true all. Northern Italians are pretty fair. I have 1/5 Italian ancestry.
            Given that The Lord told Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply, we know that it takes two people to make a third. But however do you get to be a fifth of anything?

Going back in your lineage (an unpleasant thought, granted) every generation divides, dilutes or intensifies your ancestry by a factor of two. There are no odd numbers involved.

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
              Given that The Lord told Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply, we know that it takes two people to make a third. But however do you get to be a fifth of anything?

Going back in your lineage (an unpleasant thought, granted) every generation divides, dilutes or intensifies your ancestry by a factor of two. There are no odd numbers involved.
              I don't think you can, since as you noted, the multiplications of numbers of ancestors (2, 4, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, and so on) don't really square with multiplications of 5 (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and so on). So one can be 7/32 or 13/64 of something, but not 1/5.

Well, I guess it could work if there is some duplicity among the ancestors, that is if there were some marriages between cousins. Which would not surprise me, given both the appearance, as well as intellectual abilities of our visitor.

I suppose we could ask Sister Joanna's sons to come up with some kind of mathematical way to solve this. However, I do not suspect that our visitor is capable to understand any of it.
              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                Well, I guess it could work if there is some duplicity among the ancestors...
                I'm sure there is plenty of duplicity in that poster, Sister, not to mention the likely duplication in her family tree.
                I suppose we could ask Sister Joanna's sons to come up with some kind of mathematical way to solve this. However, I do not suspect that our visitor is capable to understand any of it.
                I suspect any such request, if I explained the reason, would be met with eye-rolling and cries of "Mom, that's easy but do we really have to explain it?" And the answer to that would have to be "No."

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                  I'm sure there is plenty of duplicity in that poster, Sister, not to mention the likely duplication in her family tree.
                  Is the troll farm sponsoring her located in Mexico? Because to quote our Dear Once and Future President, "They're not sending their best."

Comment

If anyone can focus enough to wade through its intricacies (I've never been able to manage this) and has several days to spare (because lines of descent are needed for each individual and in each of their various capacities) the Habsburg family tree is where to look.

Meanwhile in Italy, God has dished out enough ruin in the papal states region and probably it should be "the former" (obviously they've still got castles dotted around the place) but like most holiday destinations beginning with "the former" it's not on my bucket list. So the ruin is plenty to be going on with. God has not forgotten about Italy, moving His attention primarily to the south.

#2021!Where?
                    1.December4.4Canneto
                    2.November4.4Leni
                    3.November4.1Isole Tremiti
                    4.October4.2Fenile
                    5.October2.5Silandro
                    6.August4.2Finale
                    7.August4.8Amantea
                    8.August4.2Malfa

1. https://earthquaketrack.com/quakes/2...14-utc-4-4-224
                    2. https://earthquaketrack.com/quakes/2...-34-utc-4-4-10
                    3. https://earthquaketrack.com/quakes/2...-44-utc-4-1-16
                    4. https://earthquaketrack.com/quakes/2...-07-utc-4-2-10
                    5. https://earthquaketrack.com/quakes/2...-17-utc-2-5-10
                    6. https://earthquaketrack.com/quakes/2...-16-utc-4-2-10
                    7. https://earthquaketrack.com/quakes/2...21-utc-4-8-202
                    8. https://earthquaketrack.com/quakes/2...45-utc-4-2-290

Comment

The bygone era isn't very long ago. Umberto II came to the throne AFTER Mussolini.

Above "King" in the Romish hierarchy come "Princes of the Church" whose functions elude me but that's what they call themselves. Next would be certain categories of "Cardinal" —— not all princes "of the Church" are cardinals as I understand it but all cardinals are princes and it's palaces all 'round

The super cardinals (head of the bank, prime minister, congregation of the faith nonsense + whoever's in charge of inquisitions and so on) [there's probably more than we know about -ed.] can look down their noses at those beneath them and get additional luxury. I'm not going to look up all the tiers involved but at the top of the pile sits a pope.

All these people are still there and all in their own minds outrank princesses. Whether they pay tax is something to look up yourself. Thay presumably claim [or can claim -ed.] citizenship of a bogus entity cooked up after The Papal States disintegrated and there's still assorted castles here-and-there, not to mention all the bishops' and archbishops' palaces. For example the current self-styled "Pope"——far higher than any King in his own mind remember——being a poor and humble man, refused to live in his.

It's in Buenos Aires and is utterly revolting as you can imagine (well actually I couldn't: it's worse) but it's not alone. Whether or not the cardinal lived in them or a hole in the ground is immaterial. Multiple palaces, castles, mansions and free cars are available to him. He may or may not use them, he could even sell them, but he could keep them too.

He keeps the popemobiles doesn't he.

All of this takes place at so high a degree above Kings or Emperors it's beyond comprehension for any sane person or anyone who's read The Bible. And that is one reason why God smites Italy so much.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Comment

A place full of greasy Wops. Nearly as bad as the Irish.
                        As far as I can tell, the only reason God has not wiped them out is to set an example for decent, normal people.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                        X