X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone considered just how dangerous Catholics are? I don't simply mean in the spiritual sense, though that is certainly the case. And I am not just referring to their predatory ways regarding young boys.

Catholics are responsible for some of the most bloody and brutal persecutions that history has ever known. Inviting them into our churches and homes and places of government is like asking a serial killer to tea. The strategic alliance needed to defeat Roe vs Wade has served its purpose; now they will begin to turn upon us. World conquest has always been their aim. Prove me wrong.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
      Has anyone considered just how dangerous Catholics are? I don't simply mean in the spiritual sense, though that is certainly the case. And I am not just referring to their predatory ways regarding young boys.

Catholics are responsible for some of the most bloody and brutal persecutions that history has ever known. Inviting them into our churches and homes and places of government is like asking a serial killer to tea. The strategic alliance needed to defeat Roe vs Wade has served its purpose; now they will begin to turn upon us. World conquest has always been their aim. Prove me wrong.
      Catholics have always been hush hush about this one fact. How many people did Joan of Arc kill with her own hands? If we knew this we might know what to expect when they take over our country.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
        Catholics are responsible for some of the most bloody and brutal persecutions that history has ever known. Inviting them into our churches and homes and places of government is like asking a serial killer to tea.
        Oh, yes indeed, dear Sister Handmaiden. The cruelty that Cathyolicks have imposed over the centuries is horrible. Nobody should ever forget that. And, it still does on to this very day in one way or another. Take, for example, how unkindly the leader of the Cathyolick "church" — the Pope! — treated our beloved President Trump when they met a few year ago. The President very kindly offered his hand of friendship, and the Pope slapped him away. Oh, the shame of it all! May bring judgment to the Vatican!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Isabella Signature South Seas Blue.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	2068632
        (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
          . . . how unkindly the leader of the Cathyolick "church" — the Pope! — treated our beloved President Trump when they met a few year ago. The President very kindly offered his hand of friendship, and the Pope slapped him away. Oh, the shame of it all! May bring judgment to the Vatican!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature South Seas Blue.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.8 KB ID:	2068632
          Well, to be fair, the President's own wife has done something similar.

His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Yes, you should. You should also declare a Patron Saint for Freehold. I wonder who could fill that role...

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
              Yes, you should. You should also declare a Patron Saint for Freehold. I wonder who could fill that role...
              Now, that's quite enough of that nonsense, Mr. Rovagnati. You know full well that is a church and, as such, we have absolutely no interest in your Cathyolick plans to take over. Why, the next thing we know, you will be trying to convince us to put statues and broom closet "confessionals" in our beloved church. We will have none of that priestly, pedophile paraphenalia in — and that is all there is to it!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature Sheet Navy Blue.jpg Views:	0 Size:	10.8 KB ID:	2068646
              Last edited by Isabella White; 06-27-2024, 01:08 AM.
              (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

I know who should fill that role now: St. Kateri Tekakwitha.

She was born in America, so she could take that role very perfectly!

Click image for larger version

Name:	sttekakwitha.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	2068723

Comment

I know who should fill that role now: St. Kateri Tekakwitha.
                  What an unusual website! Anyway, getting back on topic,
                  Kateri . . . refused to marry . . . Eventually [her adoptive parents] were forced to relent and accept that she had no interest in marriage. At age 19, Kateri Tekakwitha converted to Catholicism, taking a vow of chastity and pledging to marry only Jesus Christ.
                  How exactly does one go about that? Is there a difference between pre- and post-nuptial activities and/or requirements? Later on I discovered:
                  . . . self-mortification was common among the Mohawk.
                  This is taking place in the 1600s. When did your creed adopt mortification of the flesh? Was it imported from the Mohawks? (Or it could be an overlay upon Mowhawk society of something you didn't understand, veneering it over with something you were already doing.)

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X