X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lets do our own scientific study on the effects of Cannabis

Originally posted by gamer4Christ View Post
    I was just thinking about how I can feel myself shifting between parallel universes, which is the only way to explain consciousness and free will...
    STOP right there. Why do you want to "explain consciousness"? What happens to consciousness when you explain consciousness? Who here would want to hear your explanation anyway, even if you figured one out? This kind of dangerous talk directly contradicts the unerring word of God. Do I really need to point this out:

Genesis 1:1 King James Version (KJV)
    1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

It doesn't say explicitly that God created the beginning but we can infer that He probably did. So God created the beginning. Then in it, He created the heaven and the earth. The only "parallel universe" options here are the beginning, the heaven, the earth, if that's what you mean.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

What's the opposite of Yin Yang?
      Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
        What's the opposite of Yin Yang?
        Come on, tell me, I can't wait this long. It's been hours. Or minutes. Not really sure.
        Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
        Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
        Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Greetings!

I can tell my white friends that I have studied this subject extensively and I have come to several conclusions. The most important finding is one known by everyone in Jamaica which is my home and that is that Jah is more communicative once some ganja has been smoked and he is more likely to be in touch and send directions and messages when the smoker is smoking. I am uncertain why my Baptist friends have not discovered this fact.

Also the white girls become more friendly and willing once the herb has been smoked. This is a gift to the Black man from Jah. Also there are many other benefits such as health and vitality and sometimes you can tell what people are thinking.

I have two observations which are particular to ganja in Babylon. The first is that the ganja here is too expensive. No one smokes the ganja brought by the Mexicans because it is moldy and smells bad and it does not work well. It is the white people here in Babylon who have the true ganja and they are very greedy for money so they charge too much in money for it. Also as we know the white man steals everything and that includes the seeds to grow the best of the Lamb's Breath so the ganja in Babylon is stronger that the ganja in Jamaica. That is indecent and racist.

Jah Guide!
          Trevor
          Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
            The most important finding is one known by everyone in Jamaica which is my home and that is that Jah is more communicative once some ganja has been smoked and he is more likely to be in touch and send directions and messages when the smoker is smoking.
            This is indeed the most important finding. Whether marihuana is smoked, snorted, injected, eaten, freebased, drunk, or anally inserted, the insidious drug produces an unsober, non-vigilant state in which the drug fiend is receptive to demonic possession (1 Peter 5:8). The false god Jah is one of the many demons of Satan's army. God warned us against listening to "directions and messages" from spirits that do not evangelize the Good Word (1 John 4:3). It is likely that, if Bernie Sanders is elected president and "legalizes it" federally, the massive influx of drug pushing and dope smoking will summon the antichrist.

They don't call it the "Devil's Weed" for nothing. It was originally cultivated in the gardens of Hell.
            I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
            Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
            But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
            From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Greetings!

I can tell my white friends that I have studied this subject extensively and I have come to several conclusions. The most important finding is one known by everyone in Jamaica which is my home and that is that Jah is more communicative once some ganja has been smoked and he is more likely to be in touch and send directions and messages when the smoker is smoking. I am uncertain why my Baptist friends have not discovered this fact.

Also the white girls become more friendly and willing once the herb has been smoked. This is a gift to the Black man from Jah. Also there are many other benefits such as health and vitality and sometimes you can tell what people are thinking.

I have two observations which are particular to ganja in Babylon. The first is that the ganja here is too expensive. No one smokes the ganja brought by the Mexicans because it is moldy and smells bad and it does not work well. It is the white people here in Babylon who have the true ganja and they are very greedy for money so they charge too much in money for it. Also as we know the white man steals everything and that includes the seeds to grow the best of the Lamb's Breath so the ganja in Babylon is stronger that the ganja in Jamaica. That is indecent and racist.

Jah Guide!
              Trevor
              Hi. I'm not sure whether your friends would regard experiments done in Jamaica as valid, especially as you've neglected to mention the gateway opened by this menace to other poisons such as toadstools, LSD and worst of all the recreational general anaesthetic.
              Psalm 65:10 Thou waterest the ridges thereof abundantly: thou settlest the furrows thereof: thou makest it soft with showers: thou blessest the springing thereof.

How could anyone appreciate that particular blessing when zonked out "on the stuff" lying in a gutter? Or one of those feather mattresses they have in Austria for that matter on a solid platinum 4-poster-bed encrusted with diamonds in a ruby house with hand-crafted plutonium chimneys? You'd have no idea whether your ridges had been watered abundantly or your furrows softened with showers. The springings thereof? What would you know? You'd be unconscious! And if in that condition Christ returned, how would He respond?

That's something your research would need to address. So far I can't find that particular point covered.

Comment

Greetings!

Jah Guide!
                Trevor
                Dear Mr. Rastafari: I know that you are not going to like this message from "that old Mrs. White", but I feel that I must warn you of the very grave dangers that present themselves to you because of your unholy habit of smoking whatever-you-call-it-in-your-native-land.

The truth is that what you are doing has nothing to do with the Glory of Almighty. Oh, I know you might be thinking, "well, created all of the plants for us to enjoy." And, that might be true to a certain extent but, honestly, Mr. Rastafari, that does not pertain to all vegetation. I mean, would you pick poison ivy for the purpose of ingesting it? I think you will agree that this would be a most unwise choice.

Now, even though your mind might be made up to disagree with me, I am asking you, from out of the bottomless depths of concern in my heart, to view this brief clip that I am attaching. You will see for yourself that a life of debauchery awaits anybody who smokes this dreaded marijuana plant. And what's even worse is that it, most definitely, distracts the user from the most serious aspect of his or her life: whether one is saved and washed by the glorious of the .

I do pray, most earnestly, that tonight will be the night when you abandon such destructive habits and that you will give your life entirely to Almighty. Why, I can almost hear the angels rejoicing already!

Luke 15:10 " Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth."

A blessed day to you, Dear,
                Sincerely, Isabella W.

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Smoking cannabis is bad, HOWEVER... was cannabis created for no purpose at all? Unlike tobacco and alcohol it does have certain positive effects.

Alcohol should be banned. Drunkards won't inherit God's kingdom.

Comment

Originally posted by JakubDovac View Post
                    Smoking cannabis is bad, HOWEVER... was cannabis created for no purpose at all?
                    Oh, that's easy. The reason why God created cannabis, was for hemp.
                    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christians are Perfect!
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!
                    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                    God HATES Rational Thinking!
                    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by gamer4Christ View Post
                      I was just thinking about how I can feel myself shifting between parallel universes, which is the only way to explain consciousness and free will, every choice taking me to a different unchangeable clockwork-like universe of atoms bouncing off each other, and then OMG my soul just rejoined the Universe.
                      If it's a "parallel universe" how can there be atoms in it?

Comment

Here is what I think: The risk of cannabis induced psychosis is so small that compared to the reactions of society to keep people from smoking marijuana it would be a blessing to deal with rather than the insane drug war that puts more lives at risks than the possibility of cannabis induced psychosis. Moreover there are products like ***advertisement for Satanic products promoting homosexuality removed by your friendly moderator*** that has absolutely no "high effect"

Comment

I just noticed this moderator generation censorship creates an optical illusion looking at it from my BlackBerry.

My two cents, drugs are bad, ok? You don't need to do them, just put the pot down and don't pick it back up. Long term cannibis consumption will make you stupid, so don't ever do it.

Sent by my BlackBerry.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2 Ox Pipe B&W j.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	1923471
                            Originally posted by oliviablond View Post
                            My partner also … blah blah … to get high.
                            Originally posted by oliviablond View Post
                            Here is what I think … blah … war … blah … risks … blah … psychosis … blah … absolutely no "high effect"
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	2 BEFORE j.jpg
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	1923472Click image for larger version

Name:	2 DURING j.jpg
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	1923473Click image for larger version

Name:	2 AFTER j.jpg
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	1923474

Do you seriously expect any dissipated marihuana Lothario to be satisfied with a product having absolutely no "high effect" whatsoever? Look at them there in the BEFORE graphic. That thing in the background is virtually having an experience just looking at the reefer! Can you imagine what would happen if they smoked it and then nothing happened? It would be move directly to AFTER, do not pass go (represented by the DURING graphic) and do not collect $200.

Well, probably you can't.

Comment

Regardless of anything else (I say this for the benefit of the UnSaved who hate Jesus but nevertheless flock to these forums like corvids to a corpse at times of "crisis"), the marijuana is a very bad idea in these days of famine. Why? Because, I have been told, one of its effects is to give you "the munchkins" - i.e. it makes you want to eat.

Bad enough to be staggering around the neighborhood seeing visions of cupcakes; how much worse for you when there is nothing to sate the lust for tooth-rotting snacks? It can only lead to violence.
                              So, step away from that spotty local teenaged dealer and read the in whose Holy Pages you will find such vision and insight as you have never experienced.
                              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                                vision and insight
                                Sadly missing from intoxicated minds. Imagine someone addicted to opium or denatured alcohol. They certainly seem to be having visions—you can sort of tell from the staring eyes, wild, horrified—but insight seems to be lacking. Chimpanzees do things like humans do, the difference being that humans attach language to otherwise identical performances. Anyone attempting "language" with a zonked out hemp fiend will see at once the language has moved out. Sterno addicts, turpentine, hexane, opium dens, the LSD, all create an infinite gulf between insight and language.

The language may as well not be there at all. . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X