X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Xbox360/Halo3: Killing families

Originally posted by SchizoidSchism View Post
    God and Christ have been known for being loving no matter what you've done.
    Yes, I particularly like how God will show His love for everyone who doesn't believe in Him or follow every one of His commands at Judgment.

You see, the Bible tells us that He will resurrect everyone (Revelation 20-22) from unknowing death (Ecclesiastes 9:5), into immortal bodies. Yay!

And then he will take all non-Christians, and all so-called Christians who did not follow ALL of God's Commands, and throw them into His Lake of Fire and burn them alive for all time. HURRAY!

The few of us who remain will spend eternity praising Him for His perfection and serving Him however He demands.

If that's not love, I don't know what is!
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by SchizoidSchism View Post
      I have looked around on this site, thanks to my cousin in Plymouth and, I have to say something. You men and, women are the most hateful people I've ever known. This reminds me of the Ghandi quote "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." God and Christ have been known for being loving no matter what you've done. You "Saved Believers" have not followed that teaching in any way. Bashing almost everything except yourself or your religion. Now reply and further prove my point.
      First of all, the opinions of an Injun are not relevant to me. He spits in the face of Jesus be choosing to worship elephants and women with 8 arms.

Are you familiar with John 3:16? It's a popular verse, especially around people who have read absolutely nothing else in the Bible. Here it is:

(John 3:16) "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Isn't that sweet? God loves the world, and sent His Son here to (temporarily) die for our sins!

But guess what? Look at that part right in the middle, the part everyone seems to forget about:

"that whosoever believeth in him"

Oops.

YiC,

Zech

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post

that whosoever believeth in him"
        most religions if you look are just rehashed stories with different characters. so by only touching another holy book besides the bible at only book burning you wouldn't know that
        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
        abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by SchizoidSchism aka Andy B View Post
          most religions if you look are just rehashed stories with different characters. so by only touching another holy book besides the bible at only book burning you wouldn't know that
          So stick with the original, friend!

No rehashed stuff, just bona fide word of God through and through with not a single contradiction. The greatest story ever told.
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          Sex and debauchery in public schools
          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

fat chink? FAT FUCKING CHINK? you need to keep that nasty ass tongue in your god awful mouth, you piss me the fuck off you rasist peice of shit! i hope you die a lonly and painful death, then wake up in hell! you are no better than fucking hitler! japanese people are one of the nicest people you could meet! what happened to "all men are created equally" huh? what cause im catholic means your better than me? ha ha ha you make me laugh! oh and respect people like you? fuck no! go burn in hell!

Comment

Originally posted by djyumyums View Post
              ...what happened to "all men are created equally" huh?...
              That's from the Constitution, not the Bible. You really should read both of them, because you look stupid when you make mistakes like that.

...what cause im catholic...
              You support an organization that brought us the Crusades, the Inquisition, the destruction of native cultures (and the natives themselves, more often than not) worldwide, your leaders (who have taken oaths of poverty) live in golden palaces while telling the poor to embrace their suffering and torment, people in Africa are now being told that condoms CAUSE AIDS, and of course the never-ending tales of child sexual abuse, where the only wrong-doing is getting caught (punished by transfer by a different diocese [gasp, how cruel]) and quick like a bunny move all Church assets so there's nothing left for the courts to seize to look after the victims?

...means your better than me?...
              You tell us.

Comment

Originally posted by SchizoidSchism aka Andy B View Post
                Just because Christianity's Jesus was not the only God marked for death at birth or born from a virgin as a half-God/half-man or crucified doesn't mean He didn't temporarily die for your sins.

How is it you are content to spit upon His mighty countenance?? What did God ever do to you to get you to reject Him?

God gave you eyes and hands to click on a mouse and navigate to this Holy Forum. Is that just a coincidence or might God have a purpose for you?? Huh, smart man?

Pastor Ed

Comment

It is not the games fault, its the kids fault, he had the choice to not kill, but he did kill, its not the game, its his poor choice.

Comment

Originally posted by bgavin View Post
                    It is not the games fault, its the kids fault, he had the choice to not kill, but he did kill, its not the game, its his poor choice.
                    Ultimately, it's satan's fault. He inspires the chinks, who design these demonic video games and cut children off from Christ.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by djyumyums View Post
                      go burn in hell!
                      Typical Catlicker, very hateful.
                      I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                      Matthew 7:22
                      Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                      Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Working...
                      X